- Text Size +

Vignette #8 - The Macrophile

Oliver could not believe what he was seeing.

He rubbed his eyes has hard as he could, wholly expecting his mind to be playing tricks on him, and that he was still in some sort of half-dream, but it turned out, his eyes were not deceiving him. The bedroom he was in was now many times bigger than before, along with all of its furniture, more akin to buildings than the meager props that they were. The room's size, however, had not been expanded, not at all.

He had shrunk.

How did he shrink? His gaze immediately focused upon the giant, very attractive, young Asian woman who stood seemingly hundreds of feet above him. With her hands on her skirted hips, her bare foot--fresh from their strappy sandals--tapped against the floor as she looked down upon him with a proud smirk and dark eyes one could lose themselves in.

She had shrunken him, using some kind of magic or some analogue to it.

Oliver was at a loss of words. His heart was racing and his legs were weak, as his mind kept trying to take in the reality of the situation, but it was all but overwhelming.

However, one thing was clear: His strange predicament of his could be perfectly summed up as...

"...AWESOME!!!" He finally brought himself to shout out with unrestrained glee.

The eyes of the giant woman--whose name was Valerie--widened in apparent surprise. "...What."

"This is awesome!!" Oliver exclaimed. "You actually have the ability to shrink people?!"

Valerie nodded. "Yes, that's right. It's a pretty sweet power, because it allows me to make guys give me what I want." She sounded rather proud to say this.

"A-maz-zing..." Oliver was still in disbelief, his mouth agape in a sort of stupor.

"And that includes you," Valerie said. "I hope you weren't expecting to have sex with me, because I have other plans. If you don't want to end up a splatter on the floor, you'd better do as I say, too."

"Oh, that's fine with me!" Oliver said. "Whatever you would have me do, I'm yours to command!"

"...Okay... ...Well, my feet are tired from being in those heels all night," she said as she sat down on the side of her bed. "Why don't you make yourself useful and pamper them?"

"Yes, my goddess!" Oliver said as he made a beeline towards her right foot.

"...Did you just call me a 'goddess'?" Valerie asked, in a rather mystified tone.

"Yeah, because you are a goddess!" Oliver answered.

"Hm..." she muttered.

Upon reaching Valerie's right foot, Oliver practically threw himself upon it, his hands caressing and massaging her big toe in particular. It was magnificent; he had never seen such a massive flesh-and-blood foot in his life, but there it was, right in front of him, its supple skin in contact with his. It was like a dream come true. No... It was a dream come true.

He could not restrain himself. He went in for a kiss. And another. And then another. He had lost himself in his worship of Valerie's foot, moving from her largest toe to the next one, kissing and even licking its skin as well.

"Are you kissing my foot?" Valerie asked above.

"Yes, goddess," Oliver replied.

"I don't recall telling you to do that."

"But you didn't say not to."

"Uh, I suppose not..."

Oliver grinned to himself as he continued on, his mouth pleasuring the flesh of Valerie's toes. He moved upon, between, and even under each of her toes one-by-one, taking his sweet time to take in each digit. Upon finishing up with her pinky toe, he started the process again, this time starting in reverse from her pinky toe all the way to her big toe once more, making sure to spend as much time as he could on each one in the process.

"Wow, you're really devoted to this," Valerie said in a mild astonishment. "Don't forget my other foot, you ant."

"As you wish, my beautiful goddess," Oliver sang.

Valerie was silent as he made his way to her other foot, whereupon he started again, kissing and licking it skin with as much glee as he could muster. It was rather amazing; he pictured this very scenario in his head many, many times, but had resigned himself to what seemed like the hard truth of such things being nothing more than fantasy, scenarios that were primed to be relegated to the corridors of his mind, or indulged upon via whatever artistic medium he could find online. He could only imagine how jealous the members of his online community would be if they saw him actually worshipping the feet of a giant woman.

Oliver clutched her index toe with both of his hands, and pressed his lips on its unpolished nails with a rather long kiss.

"You're really getting into this," Valerie commented from above. "That's... new."

"Who wouldn't want to throw themselves at your beautiful feet?" Oliver said.

"I'm used to guys doing it out of fear. You're doing it of your own free will."

"Those guys must have been weak. A real man would jump at the chance to worship a young goddess like you." He planted another kiss on her toe.

"I guess you're as real as that blonde hair of yours," Valerie quipped.

"I'm 100% real, my goddess," Oliver replied.

"Whatever. Let's see how 'real' you really are."

As Oliver went for another kiss on her supple flesh, Valerie pulled her foot away from him. Before he knew it, the same foot had charged at him and caught him in its grasp. Clamped between the big and index toes, Oliver's legs swung back and forth as he was lifted off of the floor and suspended in the air. As Valerie crossed her left leg over its right knee, Oliver looked upward, towards her face well past the long stalk of her shin. She wore a small but rather mischievous grin upon her face.

Then, he felt the force upon his tiny body increase as both toes pressed upon him. He briefly let out a yelp as the toes squeezed his body, his ribs bending under the pressure and shooting his body with a sharp yet persistent pain. He gritted his teeth to help bear the agony, but it could only do so much, especially as the force began to increase.

"I could pop you like a grape right now if I wanted to," Valerie warned.

She continued on, not letting up on the torture that she was inflicting upon his body for what Oliver had to assume were minutes. Minutes of sheer agony as his ribcage was pushed to its limit. He let out another scream, finding himself unable to withstand the pain much longer. He was certain that he was mere seconds away from his ribs completely collapsing.

...And yet, he loved every minute of this.

The idea of being treated as nothing more than a hot woman's tiny foot toy was something he dreamed of for many years, ever since he was a young child admiring the feet of the women all around him. He recalled desiring such a thing from his 8th Grade teacher, a late-20s brunette named Mrs. Kelly, whose looks and youth made her especially popular among the boys at school. He remembered being really curious about what her feet looked like--Mrs. Kelly having worn loafers or pumps up until that point--until the final weeks of the school year when summer was approaching; then, his wish was granted as she wore sandals more often than not during those weeks. He was more than satisfied with what he saw, and so desperately wanted to shrink himself down and frolic between her toes, or even be crushed like a bug underneath her foot. It was a fantasy that he replayed in his mind countless times since, well into his adult years, even.

Of course, Valerie was not Mrs. Kelly, but the fact that he's able to experience this deepest desire of his in real life was nothing short of amazing. Despite the pain and the possibility of being only seconds away from death-by-toes, he could feel his manhood stiffening, a clear sign that he was indeed enjoying the experience.

"...More...!" He managed to utter.

"Hm?" Valerie tilted her head inquisitively.

"C'mon...!" He shouted between pained grunts. "Squeeze me harder, goddess!"

"Oh my god!" Valerie seemed taken aback from his suggestion, so much so that her toes' hold upon his body weakened and he eventually plummeted back to the floor.

Combined with his aching body, the impact of striking the hard floor made him reel in pain. Lying on the floor, he caressed his aching body, all the while wearing a satisfied grin on his face, having completely enjoyed the painful experience of being squeezed between a giant woman's beautiful-yet-powerful toes.

Valerie stood up from the bed, once again revealing to him her full, magnificent splendor as her dark eyes stared down at him. Her face told that she was annoyed; perhaps because she had lost her grip of his body? Oliver chose to believe that was the case.

"You're serious, aren't you?" She said.

"What do you mean, my goddess?" Oliver asked.

"I could easily crush you to death right now. That doesn't scare you?"

"Why would I be afraid of dying at the beautiful feet of a beautiful goddess? That would be a divine blessing!"

"Alright, let's see."

Valerie's right foot lifted off of the floor and--after briefly hovering in the air over him--fell upon his tiny body. Oliver did not move or even brace himself for impact; he simply let her soft sole collide with his being and pin him to the floor. Sandwiched between the hard floor and the ball of her foot, he could feel the force upon his body slowly and steadily increase. Once again, his bones began to bend with the pressure; she seemed to be doing her best to draw this alleged crushing out for as long as she could, a sign that she was clearly experienced at the act.

"I don't hear you screaming, you bug!" He heard her voice speak, albeit muffled due to the flesh. "I'm going to crush you flatter than a pancake!"

As the pressure increased, he soon found himself unable to move his limbs at all, not even to caress her supple sole. Even his stiffened crotch was pressed into an uncomfortable degree. It seemed that she truly did intend to squash him like a bug, and why shouldn't she? He was just a lowly insect to her, barely fit to eat the dirt from the bottom of her feet. If she wanted to kill him, it was her right as a goddess to do so.

"I'm serious," Valerie said. "I'm going to crush you."

"Such a goddess," he mused.

He could feel his head starting to be forced onto its side by her might. "Not yet," he said to himself. He did what he could to ward off the attempt, keeping his face pressed into her sole, albeit at a slight angle. With his mouth opened, he extended his tongue and began to lick her sole. It was slightly salty to the taste, a nice flavor, he thought. He continued even as her foot kept pressing down, and in fact started to increase the intensity at which his wet appendage lapped up her flesh.

After several seconds, it appeared that Valerie took notice.

"What the hell!? Are you licking me?!" She exclaimed.

Oliver did not answer; it was not like she could have heard him either way. He simply continued licking her foot, which at that point was only seconds away from reducing him to a gory mural on the floor.

"Stop it, you idiot!"

Suddenly, the pressure on Oliver's body relented, and light once again flowed into his retinas. His aching body still stung from her power, and he did his best to nurse the pain while maintaining the grin on his face. Meanwhile, Valerie stood over him, hands on her hips while she looked down at him with disdain.

"What's wrong with you?!" she asked.

"There's nothing wrong with me, my goddess," Oliver answered. "I'm just very happy to be in your presence."

"Stop calling me a 'goddess'," Valerie demanded. "It's creepy coming from you."

"But I can't change the truth. You are a goddess, and I'd be willing to do or part with anything for you."

"Is that right?" Valerie kneeled down, and then with her left hand picked him off of the floor. She let him roll onto the center of its palm, and watched as he slowly picked himself up.

"You're so beautiful," Oliver complemented as he gazed into her billboard-like face looming over him. "Every man should throw themselves at your feet and let you squash them into paste."

"You're so annoying..." Valerie complained as her right hand reached over, grabbing his left arm in-between its thumb and index finger. "What if I pulled your arms off right now?"

Her massive digits pinched down on his limb, and began to tug slightly at the arm. Oliver felt a very sharp pain in his shoulder as a response; he screamed in agony as his other arm flailed about before reaching over and cupping the aching shoulder in an attempt to ease the pain any way he could.

Valerie's mouth curved into a smile. "That's more like it."

Oliver continued to scream as she pulled even harder on his arm, as if she was liable to indeed tear the arm clear from its socket. Having no arms would no doubt be an inconvenience, but it would be something that he could easily get used to; there were a number of cases of people who were born without arms or lost them in an accident of some sort that adapted to using their feet to carry out their daily tasks, and he could be no different than them. He would just have to work on his flexibility.

"Now you understand," Valerie stated. "I can tear your arm off right now, and your legs too."

"...Yes, my goddess!" Oliver managed to shout between cries. "Whatever you want to take, I'm willing to give to you!"

Valerie let out an audible, annoyed groan. "You can't be serious!" Her grip upon Oliver's arm released, leaving it with a throbbing ache. "You would actually be okay with me tearing out your arms and legs!?"

"You're the goddess," Oliver stated. "Whatever you want to do with me, I would have no choice but to accept it. What can I, a lowly ant at your feet, do to change it?"

Valerie's eyes glared at his tiny form for several seconds, the room completely silent except for Oliver's breathing. Even the night beyond the bedroom windows was without any sound, as if the whole world had stopped, awaiting to hear or see what Valerie would do next.

"...If I picked my nose and told you to eat it, would you do it?" She finally asked.

"Yes, my goddess," Oliver answered with honesty.

"Ugh, you're so lucky my nose is clean right now."

"Well, there's only one thing to do: Keep me around as your tiny slave until it builds up in there, and you can then prepare me a nice boogery feast!" Admittedly, even Oliver found this rather vile to imagine, but if the goddess willed it...

However, Valerie seemed to gag in disgust at this suggestion.

"Alright, that's it." As she stood back up, her fingers wrapped around his body, cloaking him in darkness.

He could feel movement as he heard her bare feet slapping against the floor, clearly a sign that Valerie was walking. Where was she taking him? He had not the slightest idea, but he figured that he would find out soon enough. He hoped that it was somewhere where he could be contained for a while, so he could at least get some rest before servicing her again tomorrow. After all, until then, he had given up hope that he would ever be able to live out his macrophile fantasies, but life had thrown him a curveball, and so he hoped to indulge himself for as long as possible. Or rather, for as long as the goddess Valerie willed it.

Soon, the movement along with the footsteps came to an end, and the pillar-like fingers unfurled, allowing him to see once more. As expected, their location had changed, and going by the mirror over the medicine cabinet, the shower glass, and the sink, they were clearly in her bathroom.

"What are we doing in your bathroom, goddess," Oliver asked.

"Shut up." Valerie's disdainful look persisted as she continued to stare at him, before he started to feel an increasing incline beneath him.

He looked behind him, only to realize that her hand was tilting at an ever-increasing degree, until the inevitable happened and he began to freefall. He had just enough time to look where he was headed before he arrived there with a splash of water: after being briefly submerged, he swam back to the surface, where he flailed and struggled to stay afloat. With the tall white, circular marble wall around him, there was only one place where he could be: the toilet.

High above, Valerie continued to glare at him, her eyes a mixture of annoyance and disgust, until she reached over above and pressed down on something beyond his sight. The sound of the toilet flushing quickly solved that mystery as the water around him began to rapidly circle around, taking him along with its flow. Oliver did not even try to fight it, as he knew it was pointless; he was being flushed down the toilet like a piece of shit, to be discarded and forgotten about. It was definitely not his ideal way to go, and he was rather disappointed that she chose to end things like this, but in the end, she was the goddess, and as he had established, whatever she wanted to do to him, he would have no choice but to go along with it.

At the very least, he had the memories of being her tiny foot-slave--if only briefly--as he the rapid flow of water pulled out of the light and into the pipes, his lungs eventually filling up with water before blacking out.


Valerie watched as the water completely flushed down the toilet, taking with it that strange and creepy man that she had lured into her trap. She had no idea the turn things would take, but it soon became clear: this man had to go, and she was not going to do it in a manner that he'd actually enjoyed.

She let out an annoyed sigh. "It's not fun when they actually want me to mess with them. ...What a waste of time."

With that creep sent down to his watery grave, she turned around and exited the bathroom, turning off its light as she departed.



------>