- Text Size +

I stood up and walked over to the low table next to my bed.  I cleared the table off, then stacked some books on it so that when I set the pint glass on top of the pile, it was clearly visible from the bed.  I hoped that without fear of interference, Molly might not feel so rushed with Jack.

I walked back over to the table, where the four unbound tiny women had gathered to watch what I did with Molly and Jack.  I stood over them, and they all took a gratifyingly involuntary step backward.  Gloria seemed to be holding something, and I bent forward to bring my face close.

"Whatcha got there?" I asked.  The others turned to her curiously, and she held out the motionless form of Brett.

I smiled indulgently.  "Sorry about that," I said.  "Perhaps we will get some more toys later."

Eliza's shocked gasp was cut off when I stood up and grabbed one pair of tiny women in each fist, Gloria and Alice in my left and Lori and Eliza in my right.  I carried them to the bedside table and set them down at the base of the book stack.  Molly was licking Jack's head like an ice cream cone.  You go girl, I thought.

I sat on the bed and removed my shoes, then stood back up over my captives and grinned down at them as I continued getting undressed.  Wails of alarm rose up to me from Alice, Eliza, and Lori as I lowered my jeans, my boxers barely containing my stiffening cock.

Alice and Eliza each ran to a different edge of the table, looking down and making the same estimation that my toilet bowl rim jockeys had.  Alice had apparently decided to risk it, but I easily caught her even before she cleared the edge.

I pulled the blankets off my bed, leaving only the taut sheer fitted sheet, then transferred Alice, Eliza, Lori, and Gloria to the top of the mattress.  I waited until they were all looking up at me again, then I slowly removed my boxers, watching their apprehension grow.

Eliza visibly flinched as my cock sprang free above them.  I put my hands on my hips and took in the sight of four-inch-tall women huddled underneath my surging boner.  None of them looked at any of the others.  Remembering their smiles and well-wishes on the last day of my assignment, their fear and awe now made their faces seem more vivid, more authentic.  Warmth spread along my skin from the back of my thighs and up to my belly as my own sincerity expanded.  There is nothing more earnest than a hard cock.

I turned to open the bedside table drawer and took out a tube of lube.  Sitting on the bed between the pillow and my captives, I threw one leg over them, then brought the other leg to the edge of the mattress and slid it toward the tiny women, forcing them to run to the middle of the bed.  By the time I was sitting fully on the bed with my legs spread and my knees bent, they were all clustered between the arches of my knees.

Turning to look at Molly in the pint glass, I saw that she was holding Jack in her fist, the tiny man lying on his stomach across her palm, facing away from her.  She had extended the pinky of her free hand and was working its tip between his ass cheeks.

"Hold on, Molly," I said, reaching for the pint glass.  "Lemme getcha outta there."  Her impatience was undisguised as she braced herself against the walls of the glass while I slowly tipped it on its side, then slowly poured her out onto the stack of books.  She curled into a ball around Jack, but I doubt she was guarding him out of compassion.

I set the glass down at the base of the stack, then turned back to the women between my legs.  Gloria had stepped away from the others, advancing toward me.  She stopped when I turned my gaze toward her, then she continued to approach, raising one open hand.  She clearly wanted to touch my cock.

I propped one elbow on my knee and rested my head in my hand as I peered down at the four tiny women cowering in the shadow of my junk.  The sight of Eliza's wide eyes alone made me surge, halting Gloria's advance once again.  A predatory smile crept across my face, and Eliza buried her face in her hands.

Eliza, Lori, and Alice all cringed when I reached toward them, but I first selected only Alice, delighting in her soft flesh under my fingertips.  She grimaced as I brought her to my face, then I flipped her onto her stomach as I nuzzled the tip of my tongue between her quivering thighs and up into her crack.  She was still terrified, but decidedly cleaner than before.

"Ingrid did a good job," I murmured, rolling Alice back to face me.  "Did it feel good to have her work your taint?"

Somehow Alice succeeded at keeping eye contact with my leering gaze.  Finally, she nodded.

"Good," I said, "so you know the drill."  I turned her so her head pointed down, the opened the lube and squirted a stream along her upturned feet and legs.  "You're on prostate duty," I said, lying on my back and spreading my legs.  Gloria had to jump back, but all three remaining women got a clear and explicit view as I pinched Alice's legs together and fit her feet into my asshole.  I shoved her in up past her knees, then she gave the most satisfying whimper as I settled my ass back on the mattress and my indomitable cheeks closed in around her.  I could feel her panicked face pressed up against the base of my ballsack.  It was delicious.  I had to stop and just enjoy every little tremor she still had in her.

I felt something lightly graze my left thigh, and I sat up, savoring Alice's muffled squawk as the full weight of my balls bore down upon her.  Gloria had finally dared to put her hand on me, touching the furry wall of my thigh straining above her.  She wasn't returning my gaze anymore; she only had eyes for my towering dick.

My cock was screaming for attention, but I had already assigned Gloria another task.  I left her in her reverie and collected Eliza and Lori in one hand, using the other hand to lube them, just like putting mustard on a couple of hot dogs.  Eliza shrieked at the cold stream, but Lori had already met my appetites and knew what was coming.

I pressed the two tiny women to the sides of my shaft, Lori against the top and Eliza against the underside.  Holding them with one finger each on the smalls of their backs, I grinned down at my two toys.  "He needs a hug, ladies," I said.  "Use both your arms and your legs."

I had to close my eyes as the two tasty former co-workers pressed their tiny faces, tits, bellies, pussies, and thighs into my insistent cock.  However tentatively and unenthusiastically, their miniature bones and tendons and digits embraced the sensitive skin of my pole.  Even their miniscule lips, nipples, and labia discharged electrical sensations as they made contact.  I swore Lori was leaking again.

I gently pumped the pair up and down twice.  "It's a simple rhythm," I said.  "I'm sure you can pick it up."  I removed my hand and watched expectantly as Eliza and Lori shared a look, then reluctantly began to pump themselves up and down my heaving member.

Gloria started clambering up my ballsack, adding to the weight pressing on Alice, whose protest buzzed against my taint.  "Oh no, my little cocada," I said, curling my fingers around her and lifting her to my chest.  "They don't need your help.  They just need to grip a bit harder, isn't that right, Lori?"

The four-inch-tall woman who had trained me to do her job turned her head away from the skin of my colossal shaft and nodded up at me.  There was no repressing my smirk.

I clasped Gloria to my chest and lay on my back to enjoy the ministrations of my attendants.  From the squirming of her legs in my ass and the pushing of her arms against my balls, I knew Alice had made use of the extra air my new position allowed her.  Lori and Eliza did indeed tighten their hold on my purpling cock and Eliza's face had become quite flushed.  Delightfully, Gloria buried her face in my chest and stretched her tiny limbs out under my hand, and I could feel my own heartbeat as it passed through her mouse-sized body.

A high-pitched grunt prompted me to turn my head to look over at Molly.  I was beginning to think I wasn't the only one to read about the prototype and consider its potential.  It was a bit distant, but Molly's face held an expression of crazed abandon as she thrust poor Jack in and out of her clenching cunt.  I couldn't see whether she was taking him head-first or feet-first, but she seemed ecstatically indifferent to his need to breathe.

Seeing this gorgeous doll-sized woman on my night-stand keeping pace with my depravity brought me rushing to the edge.  Alice squeaked as my sphincter ground her legs together, and Eliza shook free of Lori's grasp to avoid being caught in my eruption.  I closed my eyes and inhaled, pulling myself back from the brink.  I scooped Eliza off my ballsack and returned her to her station.  "Not time to clock out yet," I said.

Once Eliza and Lori had resumed their rhythm, I plucked Gloria about her ribs and lifted her above my reclining head.  Dangling over my face, she rested her arms on my thumb and forefinger and looked down into my ravenous eyes.  She wasn't flailing in panic but rather shimmying her thick thighs, and I think she even brushed her tiny titties across my fingertips.

Taking in this sight did more than anything to steady the pace of my arousal.  A quarter of our whole department was now bodily committed to my sexual gratification, by either exhibition or direct stimulation.  And yet this toy-sized woman pinched between my fingers commanded my smoldering attention.  And she knew it.

My tongue and jaw instinctively writhed in anticipation.  I lowered her toward me just an inch, and she drew her legs up in what seemed like fear, until I looked deeper into her tiny face and saw the challenge in her eyes.  Oh, she knew just how to play me.

A deep groan of approval rumbled through my torso, startling the masseuses in my crotch.  I brought Gloria closer, and I was thrilled simply to see her eyes widen.  I'm going to have all of you, I thought giddily.  I brought her head and hair and neck under my nose and took a long, deep whiff.  Not all her fear was an act; a bitter desperation lingered on her nape.  But as I drew her body upwards past my nostrils, I noted that her other emotions and flavors were fermenting nicely.

As my nose reached the dark tuft between her legs, I angled Gloria's upper body away so that both my eyes could focus on her ardent face.  I could see all the possible things she hoped and feared I might do, swirling in her eyes, quivering in her jaw.  I will never forget the spark of apprehension that flashed across her face when my tongue, ruled by reflexes older than the dinosaurs, snaked out and tasted the inside of both her thighs.

My Sweet Glory.

I lifted her back above my face and took a slow, deep breath as her searching expression became almost a taunt.  I know what you want to do, her smirk said.  Do it already.

I protracted my self-satisfied grin with loud smack of my tongue against my palate, and her tiny head gave the most infinitesimal of nods, but it was all I needed.  My jaw swung down and my tongue rolled out and I dangled her directly over my waiting gullet.

As much as I wanted to continue watching Gloria's reaction as she descended into my mouth, her face was passing out of view so I closed my eyes and let my lips and tongue do my examination for me.  She started wriggling in my pinch, and when her tiny feet began to bat my grasping lips, I knew she was kicking her feet just like Fay Wray.

Down and down she came, and she yelped when the tip of my tongue ran over the soles of her feet.  Her toes seemed almost undetectable, but I tried to massage them with my tongue all the same, and she gave a cry of surprise and wonder.  Hungrily my tongue surged upward around her calves and knees, and my implacable lips rolled over her thighs as I slowly slurped her downwards.  When my lips advanced to her belly, I released Gloria from my fingers and lay my hand flat upon the pillow.

With my sensitive lips wrapped around her heaving gut and the small of her back, I was as connected to her core emotions as if we shared the deepest mutual gaze.  I could sense her every breath, gasp, grunt, and shiver before she felt them herself.  For my part, all of my hungers and lusts and amusements revealed themselves first as tremors and quivers and clenches in my pliant but mighty lips.

There was no mystery to my desires now, with Gloria's tiny ass and pussy wriggling between my jaws.  I drove my tongue between her legs and gripped her ankles, one under each set of my molars.  Then I lapped each of her fleshy thighs and slid the tip of my tongue between her ass cheeks.  Exquisitely, she still tried to clench her cheeks tight, knowing how much I would enjoy defeating her exertions.

Once I had tasted her tiny asshole, I draped my tongue up over her taint and pussy, enjoying her grunt of pleasure.  And then my world contracted to the tip of my pink and prodding muscle as I made it into as fine a point as possible, searching out each and every fold and flap and filigree of her furry pussy.

She knew it was coming and at first she just trembled between my lips in anticipation.  Not long after I started my probes, however, she began to sway her hips and eventually she was grinding her crotch downwards, trying to fit as many of my taste buds into her cunt as she could.

I released her legs from my teeth so she could find the leverage she so clearly wanted.  My lips puckered over her boobs as she lowered herself into my mouth, and both of our fluids sloshed around her legs and over her belly and backwashed out of her asshole and pussy.

As her feet tickled the back of my tongue I wondered if I could swallow Gloria whole.  I estimated there was no way at the moment, but possibly at half her current size.  My throat convulsed in agreement, but I quickly dismissed the idea as both too tempting and too permanent.  Perhaps Ingrid was still holding on.

I opened my eyes and raised my head to look down at the team in my crotch, who had slackened their pace during my preoccupation with Gloria.  Eliza looked startled when she noticed my gaze, and she tapped Lori on the arm and they accelerated their efforts.  I reached one hand around my thigh to pinch Alice by her shoulder and tugged her out a half-inch while clenching her legs with my asshole.

I turned to look at Molly, who was now lying on her side, holding Jack in her fist in front of her face.  They were sharing some inaudible conversation, but then Molly got a batshit crazy grin and I thought I heard Jack's tiny scream, "No!"  His shrieking continued as she lifted one shapely leg straight up and brought him down behind her until it was abruptly silenced when she shoved him head-first between her ass cheeks and beyond.

And that's what pushed me over the edge.

Eliza gave a grunt of dismay as I grabbed her and Lori and my cock and jerked them up and down in a torrent of sweat, breastmilk, and cum.  The fingers of my other hand found Alice's shoulders again and pressed her deep between my cheeks as my sphincter hungrily devoured her legs.  I tried not to gag on Gloria's feet as my bestial grunts resounded in time with my spasming cock, but she put my tongue in a scissor hold, determined to fully ride the waves of my orgasm.

It was all I could do not to slice through Gloria's thighs and ass with my incisors.  Oh, that's gonna leave a mark.

The eruption of my cum spurted high but tragically failed to spatter Gloria between her shoulder blades.  Lori and Eliza got hit, of course; Eliza's hair was so drenched she looked like she just stepped out of a shower mid-lather.  There was more than enough left over to slowly trickle down the side of my ballsack and anoint Alice.

I had spent so many weeks with this team, learning their foibles, listening to their laughter, watching them wander and strive amongst the cubicles.  Every pettiness and prettiness was revealed to me over time.

Now I lay on my bed, Gloria collecting herself on my chest, my cum drying on Eliza, Lori, and Alice in my respective grips, and Molly squeezing every last drop of joy out of Jack.  It was hard not to think of Thanksgiving.