- Text Size +

Linda dreamed of a world where she could blissfully shop through ever mall department store without ever having to worry about how much money she was spending, what time the store closed, or if they had what she wanted in her size.  She never had to worry about when or why she would have to stop shopping.  She could turn to the nearest employee and be handed a frappe, and she had her best friend Michelle with her the whole time.  She dreamt that every day sale was BOGO. 
            
But when she awoke, she quickly realized that she was very much not in that world.  She was living a nightmare, and she was all alone.  She opened her eyes to find that she could not see more than a few inches in front of her face, white liquid surrounding her, and she was running out of oxygen.  She tried to move, but then quickly bumped into the roof of the car she was still trapped in.She fought viciously against the seatbelt that she had tangled herself in during her brief lack of consciousness, and finally wrestled it away.  She tried to remain calm, but her nerves were telling her that these were her final moments.  They couldn’t be, she couldn’t drown in a bowl of cereal, only to be eaten by her closest friend a few minutes later.  The thought made her heart thump in her chest, and she maneuvered the door handle open, and tumbled out of the flooded car.
           
Despite her body being weak, battered, and nearly broken, she was able to find the strength to push through the thick liquid and make her way to the surface, only to again find herself surrounded by colorful loops of flavored cereal.  It was the first time she’d been able to see them from outside of the car, and she was treated to the bitter realization that these mountainous islands were barely bite sized to her hungry friend, obliviously enjoying the cereal that Linda was trapped in.  She wasn’t sure if she was madder at Michelle for unwittingly endangering her life, or herself for being so completely helpless.
            
Pushing through the gently shifting currents of milk, Linda, approached one of the green loops and found that it had a large hole in it.  Since it was floating on the surface, buried by other loops, she decided to take a moment to rest and collect her thoughts.  It wasn’t hard to pull herself inside, crawl a few feet to the back of the hole, and curl up. Her head was throbbing, and she knew she must have had at least a minor concussion, and a chunk of her hair was covered in her own blood.It was here that Linda had resigned herself to death.  It may not be in this cove of cereal, it may not be in Michelle’s mouth, or even her belly, but she knew that she would likely not see past the next few hours.  With her mind slowly beginning to settle, and no more tears to cry, she curled up and fell asleep.
           
She was unsurprisingly jarred back to life minutes later, and she realized rather quickly that things were moving rapidly.  Peering out of the tiny cove in the piece of cereal she was resting in, she could see the silver basin of the spoon underneath the cereal.  She’d been scooped up within minutes of signing her own emotional death warrant. She held close to the wall as the world around her shook violently and piece of cereal above her toppled down from the pile also on the spoon.  She saw splashes of milk trickling down like a little river.  The darkness that had previously shadowed her surroundings was slowly dispelled in exchange for the light of the kitchen.  
Curiosity go the best of her as the spoon slowly shifted around, Michelle obviously taking her time to gather this bite.  Linda pulled herself to the entrance to the hole she was in and peered out.  She couldn’t see much, but she couldn’t indentify the flesh of one of Michelle’s fingers grasping the handle of the spoon a few thousand yards away.  One of her fingernails still had a splash of pink nail polish from when the two had done their nails together a week or two ago.  It almost made the tiny girl smile.


The spoon lifted out of the bowl entirely, and the rising sensation began to increase in speed.  She cringed, from this perspective she couldn’t even see Michelle’s face, let alone her mouth.  Her eyes closed.

‘You used to call me on my cell phone…'

The words rang violently through the air, and Linda immediately recognized the song.  Was this some trick of fate, that she would be fed to her best friend listening to the song that polarized them the most?  What kind of sick fucker was God, anyway?

The slow ascent of the spoon came to a halt just as Linda realized what was happening.  Michelle’s phone was ringing. 

            “Ugh…”  The giantess above groaned, and Linda felt the spoon descending again.  She gripped the wall of cereal again, and felt the entire thing thud back onto the top of the pile.  Cereal pieces tumbled off of the spoon, and Linda could tell that she was still on the spoon, but no longer in Michelle’s hand.  Her eyes widened, and she scrambled out of the hole to get a better look.

            The first thing she saw was Michelle’s hand lifting into the air, carrying her phone.  She glanced at the screen, smiled some, then tapped the screen to answer the call. 

            “Hello?”  Michelle spoke, bringing the phone up to her ear with one hand.  “Heyyy, what’s up?” 

            Linda couldn’t tell who Michelle was talking to, but that person would be receiving a very large monetary gift if they had just bought her time to escape.  Maybe she hadn’t given up on surviving yet.  Not when another chance at living through this was staring her in the face.  She tumbled out of the loop and into the pool of milk still remaining on the spoon.

            Just as she landed, the spoon began to shift, and the milk on the spoon washed her out of the basin in a torrent, and Linda was dumped haphazardly back into the cereal. 

            Fortunately, with Michelle having just begun her breakfast a few minutes ago, most of the cereal was still sitting on top of other pieces of cereal, essentially giving Linda a dry place to land.  She found a second wind, and got to her feet, standing on top of a bright yellow loop.

            “MICHELLE!  MICHELLE, HELP ME!”  She screamed at the top of her lungs to her pretty, brunette best friend, as she listened to whoever she was talking to.  The handle of the spoon was in her other hand, the head of the spoon hovering a few inches above the bowl. 

            “Yeah, that’s dumb…I hope she’s not gonna call him back.”  Michelle said lazily, then began to gently swirl her spoon around in her cereal.  Linda, seeing the beginning of this motion, yelped in fear, the began to sprint across her loop in fear of being slammed into the massive metal wall that was now assaulting the previously calm ocean of milk and cereal.  Preparing for the worst, Linda dove headlong between two pieces of cereal, just as the spoon swung around nearby.

It violently toppled any stacks of cereal that had not already been tossed into the milk.  Linda felt the milk just beneath her crashing against the pieces of cereal that she had taken cover with. She could hear the spoon churning through the milk, and then shift from a slow stir, to a heavy, powerful chopping motion.

“MICHELLE!  PLEASE STOP!  I’M IN YOUR BREAKFAST, YOU’RE GOING TO KILL ME!” Linda pleaded with the oblivious girl who innocently played with her cereal, to the dismay of the tiny blonde trying to escape from it.  She peered past the spoon and the hand carrying it back up to Michelle’s sleepy face.  Linda had always felt like she was competing with her in terms of looks.  But Michelle, with her big eyes, olive-toned skin and dimpled cheeks, hardly had to wear makeup to achieve the levels of beauty that Linda had to spend hours applying synthetically.  To this day, it was something she envied.

CLINK.

The sound of the spoon’s handle hitting the side of the ceramic bowl.  Despite it seeming to last hours, the menacing spoon had only done a few short maneuvers, and Michelle was finished playing with her food.  

“Nothing really, waiting to find out why Ethan never even called me when he didn’t show up last night.  If he’s not hurt, he’s got a lot of explaining to do.”  Michelle’s cheerful face fell some, and Linda hated that she couldn’t be there to cheer her up.
 Then she felt even worse knowing that Ethan, too, was somewhere in this bowl, if now already fighting for his life in Michelle’s digestive tract.  

Pulling herself back up to the highest location she could and on top of another loop, Linda noticed a shadow surrounding her.  

Immediately above, the palm of Michelle’s hand had eclipsed all light, and the pad of her thumb came in from the right.  From the light, Michelle’s index finger collided with the side of the pile of loops that Linda currently occupied.  Falling to her knees, she held onto her loop for dear life as she was lifted from the bowl along with three massive loops.  

She wasn’t given the time to appreciate the change in scenery.  No sooner had she realized that she was being carried between Michelle’s warm fingers, did the light return, revealing the most intimidatingly large pair of full, feminine lips that Linda could conceivably imagine.
 
Filling her entire vision was the girl’s mouth, plump warm lips gently resting against each other in anticipation of forming the next words Michelle would speak.  But there was no words left for Michelle to say.  Instead, the mouth opened, blasting Linda with the warm, moist air from the powerful lungs, and sending her toppling into the huge hole of the top loop of the pile.  She grabbed ahold and peered back over to see Michelle’s pink, wet tongue slipping from between her powerful incisors.

“NO!  MICHELLE, DON’T EAT ME!  I’M YOUR BEST FRIEND, PLEASE DON’T KILL ME!”   The thought of dying in her best friend’s mouth or stomach reignited that fear, the stinky saliva dripping from her friend’s teeth reminding her of her worst nightmares of gorey aliens.  Michelle might have been a beautiful girl, but her mouth was still a dangerous, disgusting place for anything to have to survive.

“I don’t want to die!  I don’t want to die!  Michelle, please, please, please don’t eat me…”  her screaming dissolved into pleading, and she wasn’t even sure that she was forming coherent sentences.

The pile that Linda was on shook violently as the tongue finally reached, and Michelle’s grip was loosened.  Linda screamed again, the loops below her falling onto the vast tongue, and she clung to that third remaining loop, not yet having fallen to the terrible, terrible tongue.

The tongue retracted.  Linda was still dangling for her life on the loop she had ridden this far on, and she watched Michelle’s lips seal tight.

Crunch.  Crunch.  Crunch.

Still whimpering in hysterics, Linda and her loop were only yards away, on her scale, from the powerful lips of her best friend, while the teeth and jaws destroyed the other loops that were unfortunate enough to end up in her mouth.

“Michelle….”  She called out again, though couldn’t muster the strength to yell it.  She was about to be thrown into the gaping, hungry maw of the girl she knew better than anyone else.

“Yeah, I am, Froot Loops…”  Michelle said, nearly deafening Linda due to her proximity.  Linda nearly let go of the loop she hung from to cover her ears, but instead chose to tighten her grip.  A second later,she felt a trickle of blood slipping through her left ear canal.

“Well, I’m hungry…”  Michelle followed, lifting the loop that her childhood best friend clung to away from her mouth, and suspending it over her face for a moment.  “You called during breakfast…”  With the loop above her face, she grinned some, swallowing the previous small mouthful.

Linda was now staring down at Michelle face from between her fingers, clinging still to the colorful loop.  At first she wasn’t sure what Michelle might be doing, but it didn’t take long to see what the plan was.

Michelle’s mouth opened wide, wider than Linda had seen before in any of the previous close calls.  Higher and higher, Michelle lifted the loop until it was nearly as far away as her arm would let it be.  Peering down, Linda began to cling tight, staring down now into a fully illuminated gullet.  The mouth was fully open, displaying all that it had to offer.  A full row of perfect teeth, top and bottom.  A lively, pink tongue, slightly littered with it’s previous victims.  A bouncing, round uvula, and a dark, black hole that lead to the gates of hell, in the pit of the girl’s stomach.  Linda could not break her eyes from the sight. 
 
She imagined the sight from the perspective of someone else, someone not about to be devoured alive.  It would be cute, the twenty-something year old girl in her pajamas, dangling a bit of cereal in the air to drop into her mouth, hoping that her aim was true.  A fun little game for a child, being played by an adult, and now at the expense of a human life.

“Oh, hey, check this out…”
Michelle suddenly spoke, and she lowered the loop slowly, Linda still too fearful of her own death to allow it to register.  

“I can balance it on my nose..see?”  Carefully, Michelle placed the loop, and her best friend, on the very tip of her nose.

“Well, I guess you can’t see...hang on.”  Slipping the phone away from her ear, Michelle let go of the loop she was holding, and let it to balance on her button of a nose, then flipped her phone around to take a selfie.  She gave a goofy grin.
Linda, on the other hand, struggled violently to get out from under the loop that land pinned her against Michelle’s nose.  She was inches away from the nostril, and each breath that Michelle took through her nose caused Linda’s hair to flap violently around her face.  From her perspective, she could see the phone lifted into the air.
 She was not sure that she appreciated Michelle’s games as much as the girl playing them did, Linda could hardly breathe under this loop..but she was alive.

“Well, I’m home alone and it’s Saturday, I’ll do whatever I want…” Michelle mumbled, staying stark still.  Linda felt each syllable resonating in Michelle’s nasal cavities. She was only a handful of yards away from Michelle’s eyes, and safety, but she was being held in place by a piece of cereal, goofily balanced on the girl’s nose.

“MICHELLE! HELP ME!”  Her voice came back for yet another scream, though it burned her aching vocal cords to do so.  She beat against the flesh, she kicked at the piece of cereal, she had to get free.  The giant girls huge brown eyes were focused away from her, but Linda knew that she could get Michelle’s attention if she could just grab an eyelash, or a strand of hair to get to her ear.  

“Fine, well, I’m gonna finish eating. I’ll call you later.”  Michelle said, her bubbly personality only slightly diminished at the disapproval of the person she was talking to.  Mentally shrugging it off, used her other hand to reach up to her face, snatch up the loop, and toss it into her mouth.

As the fingers returned to plague her again, Linda watched the enormous fingertips grab ahold of the giant look she was pinned under, and for a moment thought that she was going to be carried away again.  Instead, however, she was left stranded on Michelle’s face, and was reminded of what was nearly her fate by another powerful crunching resonating from her friend’s jaws.  Now left alone on the tip of her cute friend’s petite nose, Linda pulled herself up to her hands and knees.
Finally, her chance.

“I’m on your nose!  Michelle!  For fucks sake, look at your nose!”  Her hand waved around with wide, purposeful movements, Linda was desperate to make this the moment she would be seen.  Michelle had nearly stepped on her on more than one occasion, carried he underfoot like a piece of dirt, nearly eaten her, tried to crush her between her fingers, and now Linda was inches away from being saved.
Michelle, on the other hand, was focused on her breakfast again, as she munched away at the last bit she’d eaten.  Sighing some, she lifted her hand to her nose, brushed at it gently a few times to clear off cereal crumbs, then took up her spoon again.  

As Linda did her best to flag down Michelle’s gaze, she was once again greeted to the shadow of Michelle’s finger. 

“Michelle…?”  She managed to whimper out, hoping that the finger that was approaching was here to save her from her best friend’s nose.  She was wrong.
It slid from a few yards above, a massive fleshy wall, fingerprints as tall as ladder rungs, barreling across the top of the nose that Linda was trying to climb.  Eyes widening, the shrunken girl looked for the best way off of the nose, but saw no chance.  The finger collided with her, and Linda went tumbling down the slope of the nose, but managed to grab ahold of Michelle’s fingerprint before she fell.

“EEP!  Stop!”  Linda tried for what must have been the hundredth time in the last 24 hours to get Michelle’s attention, but failed to do so.  The finger slipped over the edge of the nose, then lifted back for a second stroke.  As she did so, Linda pulled herself up the easily climbable wall of flesh using the fingerprints, and tossed herself onto the top of the fingers, just above Michelle’s cuticle.  She found herself next to a hangnail, as long as she was tall, and grabbed ahold of the bit of flesh she continued to ride the finger.

The eyes were closer than ever, and Linda’s heart was breaking that she was so close to them, but still not seen.  At one point, as she clung to what was a barely noticeable hangnail above her friend’s cuticle, she considered diving off of the fingernail, thinking she might be able to grab onto an eyelash.  The idea was quickly pulled out of her mind, realizing that a plan like that would only end with her being pummeled to death by Michelle’s huge eyelids.

A few more gentle strokes, and Michelle’s finger finally moved, and Linda braced for impact on wherever she would go.  The finger slowly moved lower on the face, until she saw something that made her hair stand on end.
Michelle’s nostrils expelled wind that nearly blew Linda off of the finger.  She managed to cling tight, but reconsidered her idea of simply diving off of the finger when she realized that she was on a direct path for her best friend’s deep, dark nasal cavity.

“No! Michelle!”  Once again, a fruitless effort by the minuscule girl, as her giant host’s right nostril came into full view.  She braced for impact, and soon the darkness of the girl’s nose consumed her.  The finger collided with the underside of the nose, and Michelle rubbed her nose a few times.  Sniffling some, the giantess had no clue about the hell she’d just put her microscopic friend through.  

The inside of Michelle’s nose felt like an alien planet, with organic, fleshy walls and thin hairs.  Linda was given only milliseconds to see this new cavernous world, before the goddess herself gave a brief few inhales, and was pulled from the finger, deeper into the nasal cavity, lost to the confines of the numerous dark caverns that made up Michelle’s sinuses.  Linda was helpless to resist the suction, and just hoped that she would fall unconscious again.  Michelle’s pert little nose was now her prison, and Linda was its captive.