- Text Size +

In the living area, people had gathered, and were now being eclipsed by her gigantic shadow. Tanja looked down, hands on her hips, and smiled. 

"Time for some push-ups," she announced. Tanja placed her hands on the ground, making sure she crushed a number people under them. Stretching her enormous body, she loomed over the crowd. Her gigantic breasts dangled dangerously over them, her stiff nipples pointing accusingly at the tiny people.

"One," she said, bending her elbows. Doing so, she crushed twenty people under her gigantic boobs. They were simple pressed to mush under the tons of firm, well-trained tit flesh as the giant bodybuilder deliberately let them pound the ground, something she usually didn't. But now, her huge milking machine crushed people like ripe tomatoes under their awesome mass. A few street tiles broke like dry cookies. 

Tanja shifted her body a little. 

"Two," she counted, bending her elbows again. Her biceps and back muscles bulged, her tits splattered three more people. The body of one guy was even impaled on her hard nipple, and as Tanja rose up, it was taken four feet into the air before it glided off and fell down.

"Three...". Tanja smashed more people, savoring the soft popping of their puny bodies under her huge womanly assets. Such power! Killing people with her tits by doing nothing but her daily workout.

As she did her fourth push-up, she saw a little guy standing in front of her, not in panic like the others, but looking at her. With her sharp eyes, the giantess could even see a little bulge in his shorts.

"Do you like what you see little man?" she teased. The guy, oblivious to the people running past him, nodded. Tanja grinned. She knew there were guys who fancied muscular women, but not women her size. Let alone a cruel giantess. But this one did, so Tanja decided to give him a show while killing and crushing some more. 

"Come," she beckoned him, and indeed, he did.

Standing up, she looked around. The debris from her rampage laid everywhere. Soon, the giantess found what she was looking for. A large pillar, used for solidness, struck out of the remains of a half-broken skyscraper. Perfect!

She tore the large steel pillar out of the ground. It was about half her height and as thick as two of her fingers. Yes, this would do. Tanja stuck it in a chunk of debris from the skyscraper. It was about three stories high, windows broken and cracked, but heavy and sturdy enough for her plan. She picked up another chuck, equally big, and placed it on the other side. Smiling, the giantess admired the makeshift weight briefly and began doing curls with it. 

"One... two... three...", she counted while bending her elbows and straightening them again. The few people inside, those who survived, held the handrails of the staircases for their dear lives. Up and down they went, making them sick with fear as well as dizziness.

"Twenty... twenty-one... twenty-two...", Tanja curled and curled, her gigantic biceps grew and large, blue veins swelling thicker and thicker. Her little fan, who had followed her and was now standing next to her enormous arms, jumped and cheered.

"Forty... forty-one... forty-two...", she continued as huge droplets of sweat ran down her gigantic body. Tanja saw that her little fan was not the only one ogling her. From a safe (?) distance, another large crowd had formed, and little flashings of light revealed she was being photographed and probably being filmed as well. 

"Seventy-three... seventy-four... seventy-FIVE!!!" she exclaimed and threw the halter away, in the direction of the crowd. The large thing flew faster towards them as one would believe, and before they could dodge, the large thing crashed into them, crushing dozens.

Tanja stood up, wiped the sweat of her brow and looked at the tiny people. She was thirsty from the exercise. Looking around her, she saw a water tower, about one-fifth of her height. She approached it, destroying a few houses doing so, and tore it from its puny, metal foundations. Tanja saw it was half-full, and drained it. 

"Aaaah, good!" she said. With the now empty gigantic canister, she walked back towards the crowd.

"Time for a protein shake," she said. The people tried to flee, but the giantess was simply too big to be outrun. Tanja held the tower with its opening towards them, and scooped the crowd simply inside. About a hundred people were trapped in the canister, wriggling and squirming like worms.

Tanja picked up a few large boulders, each twice the size of an adult, and dropped them in the canister as well. Then she placed a large, flat piece of wall, leftover from another demolished building like a lid over it. 

Holding the canister over her head, Tanja began to shake it. As if mixing a cocktail, the 300 feet tall giantess shook the thing vigorously, the boulders grinding the people inside into mush. Tanja heard liquid sloshing, knowing her idea worked. Blood.

As she opened the lid, the inside of the canister looked like thick cherry juice. She smelled an irony odor.

"Mmmmmm," she said, and drank the gruesome puree greedily. People were a good source of protein, and as a bodybuilding woman, she needed it. The boulders had sunk to the bottom, and as Tanja reached it, she felt satiated. Licking her lips, she threw the canister away. 

Tanja looked around to see if her little admirer was still there, but couldn't find him. Fled, or perhaps accidentally devoured as well? She shrugged her beefy shoulders. It was getting dark, she noticed, so searching for him would be a waste of time. As she looked at the destroyed landscape, Tanja felt suddenly light-headed. The planet Venus had just emerged in the dusk, and was shining on her enormous body. Unknown to this, Tanja saw how the ground moved away from her faster and faster.

She was growing again. 

And this time, really fast.