- Text Size +

Tanja's grow accelerated. While first, she had grown only one inch per second and later a few feet per minute, she now got dozens and dozens of feet each moment. Tanja blew up, growing like an explosion. Her behind expanded so rapidly, it steamrolled the buildings it toppled before they could hit the ground. Her feet bulldozed through trees and houses, cracking open the streets like her heel was an icebreaker and the tarmac made of thin, brittle ice. Her bulging arms soon were wider than the broadest of highways, and her head rose higher and higher into the darkening sky. 

Tanja hit the one-mile mark within half a minute. Two minutes later, she was four miles tall. The gargantuan giantess could see the sun in the distance, setting, so may miles away, even though it had set ten minutes ago in Memphis. And still she grew.

Another minute later, her growth halted. Tanja stood seven miles tall!

The enormous bodybuilding woman put her hands on her hips. Memphis, already ruined a good deal, lay before her like a map. It was less than a toy town for her now, the highest buildings barely reached up to her ankles. Her pinky toe alone was bigger than a flat, and several people could play badminton on its toenail.

Tanja lifted one giant foot up and stomped down hard. Immediately the city was struck by what could best be described as a tremendous earthquake. Each building, each tree and every car jumped up at least dozens of feet into the air and came down, crashing, breaking, shattering. Tanja smirked as she saw tiny puffs of smoke emerge around her feet. With one stomp, one single stomp, she effectively reduced an entire city to rubble. If she wasn't a goddess now, when then?

"Forget about that temple," she thought. Such a puny little building could hardly contain her big toe right now, if it survived her approaching it in the first place. Tanja began moving towards the sunlight, for she wanted to feast upon her newfound height as long as possible. Not that she believed the night would make her small again, it didn't in the holding cell after all, but she wanted to see what she crushed. 

Crushing entire neighborhoods and villages, leaving footprints the size of small lakes, and causing earthquakes that made the ground move like mushy swamp soil, the seven mile tall giga- giantess walked westward.

The seven-mile tall colossus trampled entire villages with one step. A park was nothing but a tickling piece of moss under her heel, a pond a drop of water. She laid down, and lifted one of her now unfathomable massive tits like nothing and let it come down on a hill. An earthquake that made the buildings of three nearby hamlets jump into the air and uprooted countless trees followed. The hill was totally flattened, now a large hole the size of a small lake had replaced it.

Villagers were crushed in a single step. Her gargantuan foot covered them completely, every single man-made structure yielded immediately to her mass. Streets, little more than tiny threads to her, were pressed deeply into the ground as she walked over them, including the traffic.

Tanja, approaching the sunlight, cut a path through entire cities, crushing the buildings and skyscraper like tiny, fragile crystals. She didn't care. Civilization didn't exist to her anymore. Only she counted. Well, not entirely, for Tanja demanded worship. So, she wanted to make a statement to the world.

The giga-giantess tore an entire mountain from the ground. With a large, unearthly groan it surrendered as countless tons of dirt and rocks rained down. The entire world watched in awe as they saw the gigantic biceps of the giga-giantess bulge with god-like might, as she lifted the pyramidal piece of rock higher and higher up. The mountain bumped against her breasts, who replied by wobbling slightly as she heaved it chest-high. Then, with a mighty shove, Tanja held the mountain over her head. 

"I AM A GODDESS!" she exclaimed. "No one can match my strength! People of the world, look at me! I lift an entire mountain over my head! I can crush entire cities by smashing it on them! I trample villages as if they are small boxes! From now on, you obey me! If not...".

With an evil grin, Tanja threw the mountain on a city. It was ... which was obliterated as the gigantic piece of stone crushed it to pulp. 

Tanja wiped her hands and smiled. This would teach the mites at her feet. She, and only she, was in charge now.

"Enough for today," she thought and laid down, her vast body crushing the few settlements that remained in her vicinity. It was getting dark after all, and she was tired. 

Again, the light of Venus emerged. But nothing happened. The gas's effect was depleted. Even though Venus shone upon her mighty body, Tanja didn't grow anymore. Seven miles tall, she was a truly gargantuan giantess now, a goddess of muscle and beauty, and mankind had no other choice than to live with her, being subjected to her every whim.


The End (?)