- Text Size +

Tanja felt suddenly as if she was an inflating balloon. She watched herself in surprise getting bigger, and as if gaining height was not enough, her muscle mass increased too.

Tanja grew slowly. Her body expanded, perhaps an inch every three seconds, but still it could be seen as well as felt. As she looked at her bare arms, she saw them slowly bulge, become thicker and fuller, yet remain a feminine look. Her washboard stomach expanded and tensed, the six-pack seemed like granite now, so hard and pronounced it had become. Tanja's legs stretched and became more and more dense, the muscles of her now tree trunk like thighs rippled beneath her skin.

Tanja gazed in amazement at her reflection. The mirror showed an amazon, 6,9 feet tall and impressively built, with muscles that would make Mr. Olympia look like a small, fragile boy. But still, she didn't look like an extreme bodybuilder, her skin was still smooth and her features definitely female. Not to mention her meanwhile enormous breasts. From her deep chest, two large orbs that easily rivaled basketballs protruded, firm and spherical, defying gravity with ease. Tanja didn't even feel her tits pulling, even though they weighted about 25 lbs. 
Each.
She flexed her chest muscles, and without any effort, her huge orbs sprang up. She was thrilled. Those huge balls of flesh, these enormous tits, she could lift them with only her chest muscles, without the slightest effort.
She flexed one of her biceps. Immediately a huge ball of pure muscle grew on it, hard and awe- inspiring, almost as big as a volleyball. Tanja knew she was stronger now than any man. Heck, she was even stronger than several men combined! And she knew what she would do.

"Whatever this alien gas was, it gave me all I ever dreamed about," the in the meantime 7 feet tall behemoth thought gleefully, correctly concluding that the gas was the cause of her growth. She shut the window, blocking the light of Venus and that way unknowingly halting her growth. Tanja rubbed her hands. She would visit the gym again today. But then, these obnoxious macho's over there were in for a surprise. They wanted to challenge her? She accepted!

In the gym, there was still hard work done, even though it was already 8.00PM. Seven men pumped, curled, heaved weights, sweated and panted.

They were focused and lost in their own thoughts as a loud noise interrupted.

The men in the gym startled as the doors of the entrance were blown off their hinges. Bending over, a behemoth of a woman entered. Naked, and she was so broad, that she could squeeze her shoulders barely through the door frame.

Even walking sideward!

While on her way to the gym, not caring she ran naked outside, Tanja had been exposed to the light of Venus again. Therefore, she had grown some more. On top of the seven feet she measured when she left her house she had gained four feet more, as well as a lot of extra muscle mass. Tanja managed to squeeze in, not knowing she splintered the wooden door frame on one side with her medicineball-sized shoulders, but saw how she did the same on the other side with one of her ultrafirm breasts. Smiling, she entered the room and stood upright. Hands on her iron-sculptured hips, legs spread and her prodigious mammaries proudly out-thrust, she gazed down at the men from her 11 feet height with a sarcastic smirk on her face. Men, that gawked at her in awe. Mouths fell open, bodies froze. And did she see a dick or two stiffen?

The spell was broken by a burly guy who approached her. It was one of the gym guards, a bald man around 30 years of age, with a small goatee and huge, tattooed biceps. A guy who never stood up for her when she was teased by the other men.
"You there. You have a problem? Fix these doors or pay for them and then leave. We can do this with or without trouble. Come to the office and...".

He never finished his sentence. Tanja slapped him on the side of his face with an open palm, so swift that he never saw it coming. The guy flew four feet through the air from the blow, landing forcefully into a weightlifting machine. There he lay, unconscious.

Slowly, like a hunter moving towards his prey, she stepped further into the gym. As she casually trod on the wooden door lying on the ground, it broke in half under Tanja's huge weight.
"So," she announced. "You wanted to test your strength against me? As you wish! Who wants to start?"

No one replied.

"Hah! Where are your big mouths now, pea-muscles? Your feeble biceps are no match for MINE!" Loudly pronouncing the last word, Tanja flexed one arm, were a huge bicep swelled to a circumference of nearly three and a half feet.

"You want me to show what these babies can do? As you wish!" the naked amazon grinned. She went to a halter, lying on the floor, with 70 lbs weights attached to either side. The guy working them backed off as she approached. Tanja picked up the halter with one hand like nothing. Then she twirled it around with only three fingers like a walking cane. Smiling at the awestruck guys, the behemoth bent the steel grip, weights still on it, like putty.

"Hmpf! Mere child's toys! Where are the real weights?" She turned to the guy who had worked them. The man stood against the wall, looking at her with shock and horror as she approached him. Tanja, as she stood before him, looked down at the guy between her vast breasts. She grabbed him by the hair with one hand and lifted him up to her beautiful face. Holding him like a big sausage on a rope, she smiled.

"Perhaps I should use you as a weight, hmmm? Using my index finger under your chin and do curls? Nah, you weigh next to nothing. Are you anorexic?" she mocked him. Tanja didn't know the guy, but she had spotted several whom she knew, who teased her, and she spoke therefore the words loudly so everyone could hear them.

"Now its enough," she heard a voice say next (well, more under) to her. She recognized it, although at the moment, Tanja pretended not to. It was one of the guys who always bothered her, a large muscular guy named Tedd, who boxed and worked as a bouncer in a local club. "Tanja, leave or...".

"Hmm, excuse me?" Tanja asked innocently, and twisted her torso forcefully sideward, towards the voice. Her colossal tits, each about as big as a medicine ball, swung with her torso and hit the man like a flail against the side of his head. He too, flew a couple of feet through the air, only to land against the brick wall. He slid down, unconscious as well.

"Pffff! What a wimp! Can't even stand a smack from my little boobies! Jeez! What would've happened if I flicked my pinky finger at you? Ha, ha!" she mocked him.

Another large guy came. He had a large iron bar used to hang weights on in his hands and wielded it like a club.

"Get out!" he hissed. "Get the fuck out of here, you freak!"

Tanja smiled sarcastically at him and threw the guy she still held in her hand away like an empty soda can. He crashed into a curling machine, though he remained conscious.

Tanja put her hands on her hips. "Gimme your best shot, you dwarf, because I'm gonna fold your spine like an accordion!" she said defiantly.

The guy clenched his teeth and lunged at her. The large bar struck right between her breasts. It was wedged deep in her awesome cleavage from the blow, but Tanja didn't even feel the slightest pain. She merely laughed. Flexing her chest muscles, she used nothing but her tits to hold the bar. Her opponent tried to pry it loose, but couldn't. He grunted and tore at his improvised weapon, but Tanja, hands still on her huge hips, held the bar easily between those huge orbs.
"Gee, you can't even beat my boobies with those mighty manly body of yours? Come on, try harder! Or is that the best you can do? What a wimp!" she mocked.

The man, angry, let go of the bar and hit her with all his remaining strength at her solar plexus. But Tanja had already flexed her marble six-pack abs and the fist of the guy was easily shrugged off.

"Aaaarrggh!" the man cried. The blow against the 11 feet mini-giantess' belly had broken a few bones.

"Aww, did you get hurt? Come let me see," Tanja said and grabbed the mans broken fist. Her gigantic hand swallowed his like he was a little child. On purpose, she closed her fist with such power that crushed a few more bones.

"Aaaaaahhh!" he screamed, trying to open Tanja's bone-mashing hand, but couldn't.

"Oops. I forgot, men's bones are so fragile. Ha, ha!" she laughed.

Then she grabbed him by the hair, flexed one bicep which swelled to monstrous proportions, and smacked the guys head against it. The men felt as if he had been struck against a concrete slab. Then he felt nothing, for the blow had been so forcefully he lost his consciousness as well.

Tanja let him drop to the floor. This was fun! She turned to the rest of the guys.

"Now let's see who is weak," she grinned devilishly.