- Text Size +

"So, you wanted strength contests, hm. Let's see. Can you do this?" the 11-foot tall, 6 feet broad Tanja asked, picking up a 100-pound metal disk as if it was cardboard. She held the thing made of pure steel effortlessly in front of her, and squeezed. The disk slowly bent.

"Aaaaah!" she said, blissfully as the disk surrendered to her strength. "I am so strong! So unbelievably strong! No one can beat me!" The looks of the men and the bending of the metal made her hot. Tanja felt a pleasant tingle in her crotch as she was showing off her might.

Grinning, Tanja bent the solid metal until it was folded. She held it over her head in triumph.

"Can anyone do this too, hmmm?" she asked mockingly.

No one replied.

"What about this then?" she continued, placing her hand under a big leg-curl machine. Grunting, and with her monstrous alpine-biceps growing and pulsating, she lifted the entire device up, bars, seat, weights and all, using only one hand. With a crash, the screws that bolted it to the floor broke loose and concrete rained down as the she-hulk lifted the apparatus higher and higher.

The men gazed at her, dumbstruck. What was this, an alien or something? No one could possibly be that strong, certainly no woman. But this was an (extremely tall) human, and her gigantic, protruding breasts as well as moist snatch made it clear that this was a female.

One guy, with an almost hypnotized look in his eyes, approached her.

"Can I... can I feel your biceps please? You are so strong...".

Tanja looked down on him, still holding the apparatus. She didn't recognize him, but it was a tall, nicely muscled man. Tanja grinned as she saw a nice bulge in his shorts. She was turning this one on. And she was being turned on as well, being so strong and powerful had the effect of catnip on her.

"You like my little muscles, boy? Hm?" she cooed, forgetting the other guys, who watched the odd couple, frozen. "I like your cute little body as well."

She dropped the apparatus, bent over and gently grabbed the man's hand. She guided it over her voluptuous biceps, broad torso, and letting him intensively fold and knead her enormous breasts. Her washboard stomach followed. Then she guided the panting and trembling men's hands over her gargantuan thighs. He was moaning.

"Let's have some fun. You at least know how a strong woman wants to be treated," she told her little admirer. She dragged him towards the brick wall and placed him against it.

Tanja wedged his head in her canyon-like cleavage, her gigantic, ultrafirm boobs enveloped it entirely. Arching her back, Tanja pressed her gargantuan tits against the brick wall. She spread her trunk-sized legs a little, grabbed the ones of her tiny lover, and lifted him up like nothing. She tore his short off with a quick flick of her wrist. His erect, throbbing dick was plunged in the 11-foot tall behemoth's cunt. It was swallowed immediately and entirely.

Tanja flexed her vaginal muscles, pumping the dick of her boyfriend in and out. His hands stroked her huge biceps, swollen as they were, and she could feel his lips kissing the inside of her tits. In and out his manhood went, and Tanja felt the tension building up inside her.

The man legs twitched. His dick stirred. Tanja felt his cum splashing in her pussy. It was so hot! She made a guy cum with her awesome body! It was soooo... soooo...

"AAAAARRGGHH!" Tanja came. She came like she never had before. Unashamed that four guys were looking at her, she let loose. Her cunt gushed cum like a waterfall, her legs swelled to even larger proportions as she flexed them, and she pulled the man towards her. She wanted to absorb him, wanted to make him hers. In the heat of her orgasm, Tanja rammed her gigantic, muscular body against the wall, smacking her large breasts against the stone, the guy trapped between them. And then it happened.

With a loud rumble, the brick wall broke. Tanja was so strong now, partly because of the orgasm, that her breasts alone could punch a hole in a brick wall! Her entire, heavy body destroyed a large portion of the puny brickwork like a wrecking ball, and her kicking legs destroyed some more masonry.

Tanja looked at the hole she made, the man still trapped with his head in her cleavage, but his back severely bruised. She saw the shrubs and little trees on the backside of the gym and felt the fresh air on the sweating body.

"Phew!" she said, relaxing. Doing so, the man glided from between her tits and fell to the ground. "Ow!" he said, but seemed ok. Tanja looked down at him and laughed.

"Sorry, lover, it always gets a little rough with me. It's only the fourth wall I destroyed today though", she joked. The man looked at her, picturing in his mind's eye how she destroyed more walls, and passed out.

Tanja turned towards the four remaining guys. Two she didn't know, but the other two were among the teasers. Tanja walked towards them, her cunt still slimy.

"So," she said as she stood in front of them, towering at least four feet over their heads. "You thought a woman can't be as strong as a man, hm? You always humiliated me. What about now? Dare you to say something? Well?"

They didn't. The two guys just looked at her in fear.

"What, did you lose your tongues? Let us test it. And your manly strength!"

She grabbed both guys by the neck. Her large hands could envelop them easily. They didn't resist.

"This is the contest. I'll put your faces under my womanly arms. If you can wriggle free, you can go. If not... let's see if you have a tongue, to lick my sweat away!" she exclaimed, lifted up her enormous arms and pushed the two guys with their faces in her armpits. Then she pressed down, almost cracking their skulls.

The men were enveloped in darkness. The sweat of Tanja soaked their faces, and its sour stench made them almost retch with disgust. They tried to squirm free, but despite their best efforts, using their hands to push her body away from them, their tensed legs and straining their neck muscles, Tanja didn't move at all. The colossus was like a bronze statue, unmovable, save that this statue produced quite an amount of cloying sweat odor.

"Ok... you can't get out. So lick! Or else...".

She pressed down a little more with her arms. The men first tried to get away again, but as Tanja increased the pressure, she felt two tiny tongues, licking her sweat like it was the sweetest nectar.

"That's it! Lick it!" Tanja grinned.

After five minutes, she lifted up her arms, and held the two guys before her.

"Now who is the strongest? Don't you ever dare to humiliate me again, or else...". She tensed her brick abdomen muscles, and smacked the foreheads of her two captives against it. They were knocked out cold. Tanja grinned, dropped them and turned towards the last two guys.

The two men wanted to make a run for it. Tanja saw it and ran after them. In three steps, she was on them. Swiftly, the 11-foot colossus grabbed them under their armpits with her shovel-like hands.

"You stay!" she commanded. "Or else I'll smack your puny heads together making your skulls crack like eggshells! Now, grab my biceps!" she said, bending her knees.

The guys did, sheepishly.

Tanja smiled. "Hold on!" she said as she stood upright. The men hung on her outstretched arms like two flags.

Tanja flexed both her huge, beefy arms. Her biceps, already pumped with blood, swelled to inhumanly huge proportions, lifting both men up. The biceps of this woman, this gargantuan amazon alone were able to lift two full-grown men, heavy ones even, up and down by merely swelling! It was the ultimate proof she was superior!

"One, two, three..." Tanja counted as she pumped, the men hanging in the air, went up and down as her muscles swelled and deflated. The huge bulge of her vastly superior biceps grew each time she flexed. A muscle the size of their heads, if not even bigger.

In the end, Tanja, her arms with the men on them still flexed, went outside through the hole in the wall. Just as she went through it, she dropped her arms, so that both bodies smashed against either side of her against the brick while Tanja simply left through the huge gap. This gym would never, ever humiliate a woman again!