- Text Size +

Outside, the 11 feet tall Tanja was hailed by the police, who had come with a car and a large van. First, they looked at her as if they saw a ghost. But not for long. 

"You there, miss. On your knees, hands behind your back!" one officer said. Normally, Tanja would have smashed the tiny- from her point of view- man within a split-second. But he had drawn a gun, just like the others. One officer had slipped past her and emerged from the gym.

"The hall is ruined, sir," he said, "and I counted eight wounded. Some are unconscious, but the ones that could talk all accused this one. We need ambulances."

The officer who addressed her looked fearless into her face.

"You are under arrest," he said.

Tanja knew she wasn't able to withstand gunfire, 11 feet tall, burly and heavily muscled or no. So there was no other option than to let her self be arrested. The police officer who checked the gym tried to cuff her, but Tanja's wrists were far too thick for the handcuffs. So she had to walk to the van, hands in the air, while three cops held their guns aimed at her.

Tanja looked around. "I can't risk anything...", she thought, annoyed. 

She had some trouble getting in the van, huge as she was, but finally, she drove off while the three police officers still watched her closely, guns ready to fire. 

At the police station, Tanja was put in a holding cell. There, she was informed, she'd have to spend the rest of the night. Tomorrow, paperwork was to be done and she could get a lawyer. Tanja was being charged with assault, severe damaging of property, injuring people, and public annoyance, because she was naked. Tanja sniffed. As if seeing her body, her beautiful, muscled, big-breasted, 11 feet tall body, would cause any annoyance! Envy, yes, but annoyance? Hardly.

Tanja laid down on the floor of her cell in fetus position, because she didn't fit in the bed, nor could she lie fully stretched in the -to her- small cell. Ah well, she'd sleep now and see what tomorrow brought. And after all, she'd taken her revenge. That was worth something too. She fell asleep quickly.

Her sleep was disturbed by a hit on her head. As she awoke and sat upright, she needed a couple of seconds to realize she was growing again. The cell was like a small box to her now. Tanja noticed it was dawning, but didn't realize that the cause of her growth was the planet Venus again.

The planet is nicknamed "morning star", because it can be seen in the sky before sunrise as a bright dot. And now it stood there, shining through the curtainless, barred window of Tanja's cell, causing her body to grow anew.
Tanja expanded this time much faster than the day before. Her head, though she sat on the floor, touched the ceiling. She had her knees bent up, but her feet slowly crawled up against the far wall. Her big butt, huge and firm, pressed against the bed and the barred door. Tanja felt her back grind over the bricks behind her. Just as she was about to panic, for she feared being pressed to death, the mortar began to crumble. One of her rock-hard calves squeezed the steel toilet into a ball, and the bars of her cell began to bend as her beefy shoulder widened and increased the pressure. Tanja smiled. She could break free.

She inhaled deeply, and with all her strength (and that was a LOT now) threw her arms against the bars. They snapped and the door flew into the corridor with a loud clatter. Tanja pushed against the brick wall, which crumbled without too much effort. Then she held her hands against the ceiling and pushed. It too broke, concrete, ventilation pipes and all. Slowly she stood up. She noticed her boobs, huge in all their naked glory, smashed through the ceiling as well, crumbling a large part of it.

"My two natural wrecking balls...", she thought gleefully.

"Hey! What?" Police officers came rushing in, weapons drawn. But they lowered them in astonishment as they saw two legs, big as the trunks of ancient oaks, and two feet the size of a small bed, standing in the cell. And when they heard an eardrum-shattering rumble, they backed off, lest being buried under tons of debris falling down.

Tanja, still growing, broke out of her prison. The stony edges of the building not even scratching her skin, she tore her way through the building, aiming for the parking lot in front of it. Just as the light of the rising sun eclipsed that of Venus, ending her growth, Tanja had reached the impressive size of 60 feet.

Outside, she saw a lot of police officers running at her, though the didn't come too close. No wonder, the 60 feet tall Tanja was truly colossal! 

Her shoulders were like large boulders, yet they seemed smooth instead of rough. Her upper arms broad as a small tunnel, her breasts, firm and gravity-defying, jutted out of her deep, muscular chest like two small hot-air balloons. Those behemoth boobs would make every big-tit-man cream in his pants instantly. Breasts that heaved with each of the titaness' mighty breaths, measuring at least 7 feet from her chest to nipple. Her washboard stomach was like a brick wall, with a clearly defined six-pack that showed each muscle bigger, and probably sturdier, than solid stone. Her behind was broad and ultrafirm, each cheek had the size of the van she had been transported in. Her enormous legs, with thighs that rivaled the thickest trunks and calves that stood proudly and diamond-hard, were supported by 9 feet long feet. 

The police officers drew their guns and fired without warning. Tanja felt the bullets sting, but the thick layer of muscles she possessed now were impenetrable for them. Like shooting grains of sand. Even her breasts, firm but still the softest part of her awesome body, made the bullets bounce off without even wobbling. Such might!

Tanja felt a tickle against her ankle. Looking down, she saw one police officer she somehow overlooked hitting her with his nightstick. The tiny thing didn't hurt her, and Tanja watched him a few seconds. Then she bent down, grabbing the fanatic little guy and lifted him up.

"Didn't you learn not to hit a poor, small defenseless woman?" she asked the now terrified officer. "Shame on you! Gimme that stick!" 

The giantess grabbed his arm, and tore it off with one snap. The police officer screamed while blood gushed out of the gaping hole by his shoulder. Tanja grinned and let the guy fall down. He bounced on her tits, probably breaking a few bones that way, and glided down along them, leaving a trail of blood behind. With a "THUD!" he fell before the giantess feet, dead. Tanja looked at her gargantuan boobs. The red trail on them looked like she spilled some cherry juice. Smiling, she wiped it off with her arm and turned towards the other officers.

Without a single word, she quickly crushed one of them under her naked foot. She was faster than one would imagine for her size, and the guy was unable to dodge her. As Tanja, ultraheavy because of all her muscles, trod upon him, he was pulverized immediately. The 60 feet titaness felt his body crush like she stepped on a mouse or frog. His flesh ruptured, his bones broke.

Tanja kicked the mangled corpse towards the other officers. Some ran away, others kept firing. The one the corpse flew towards dodged it, but couldn't dodge Tanja's large arm as it swept him aside. Well, half of him, because she struck him with such a blow that his body snapped in two.

Tanja grabbed two more officers, and kneaded her gigantic breasts vigorously with them in her hands. It didn't take long before she felt their bodies crush between her huge, strong hands and her magnificent boobs, so vast and firm that they could turn an adult to mush. Which was what they did.

The giantess let them fall down and simply stepped on the remaining policemen. They too were turned into mincemeat under her feet. 

Tanja looked at her handiwork. She smiled. That would teach them to arrest and imprison her! Grinning with pre-joy, for she was a real giant now and was about to exploit it, she turned to the parking lot.
! Grinning with pre-joy, for she was a real giant now and was about to exploit it, she turned to the parking lot.