- Text Size +

Small police cars and vans stood there, the biggest van as long as her thigh. Tanja smiled and picked it up. Now, this was strength! She, a "mere" woman, held a large, steel police van in her hands as if it was a large shoe box! 

Tanja saw a few employees running from the building, and about half a dozen pedestrians stood there, looking up at her in awe. The young woman played with the van while grinning down at her audience and then spread her legs. She put the van between her thighs, and just like that woman on youtube that crushed a watermelon between her thighs, Tanja did the same with the van. Without much effort, her bulging, enormous thighs hardened and crushed its steel frame like it was tinfoil. Windows shattered and one of the tires sprang loose. Tanja released the van, let it fall down with a loud smash between her feet and trampled it flat. The giantess picked it up, kneaded the now thin metal plate into a ball and threw it casually into the rubble of the former police station.

After that, Tanja sat down deliberately on two police cars. Her large, ultrafirm butt cheeks each flattened one car like it was a raw egg. Under the weight of the giantess' ass, they were squeezed together like in a car compactor.

Tanja shifted her weight from one ass cheek to another, as if seating herself cozily. Each time she did so, the little police cars under her colossal, well-trained ass were flattened a bit more. Because her muscles were so hard, no metal or glass could pierce her.

"Like what you see?" she asked her audience. Following a whim, the giantess spread her huge legs. A small birch was uprooted and shoved aside by one of them.

Tanja's shaven cunt, large as a TV screen, could be seen now. 

"Now, who wants to explore my cave? You'll find it as muscular as the rest of my beautiful, phenomenal body."

For emphasis, Tanja arched her back, thus thrusting out her overdeveloped breasts, and flexed both her arms. Huge alps formed on them. Tanja smirked. Why being modest? She was now a superstrong, 60 feet tall giantess, and she was beautiful. Tits to die for, or, literally now, in between. Huge, nicely formed muscles, not freakishly prominent like in some professional bodybuilding women, but just the right size to give her a strong, muscular and at the meantime feminine look.

Yes, her ego had grown as well. Tanja perceived herself as the perfect human now, a specimen far superior to those tiny, weak people down there. She was big, she was strong, she was beautiful. Perfect.

No one volunteered for spelunking though. Tanja let her gaze wander over the in the meantime two dozen onlookers. Her eyes locked with those of a 30-something guy. Well build, relatively speaking of course, for compared to her, everybody else was but a lowly, weak magot. But ok, yes, he would do.

"You, she said to the startled guy. "you have the honor of satisfying your new goddess."

The man just stood there, frozen.

Tanja reached out to grab him. He made a run for it.

"STAY!" She commanded. He didn't.

Tanja sprang up and went after him. The other people had to run to dodge the nine feet long bare feet of the giantess, who would've squashed them like the police officers should anyone happen to get under them.

Three strides, and all Tanja needed to do was quickly bent over and grab her target. The man struggled in vain at first, but being lifted up about 60 feet in the air, he resorted to screaming for help. The giantess held him before her face.

"Oh, shut up. Who's going to rescue you, hm? The fire brigade with a long ladder? I'd bent it like a paperclip. These darlings can do that," she said, once again flexing her biceps. A hill of pure, raw strength rose again on her arm. Tanja held the man against it, for measurement. 

"Gee, look at that! My bicep is half as big as your small, puny body! That is the reward for years of disciplined, hard training. Want to feel, hm? Do you?"

The man didn't, but Tanja rubbed him over her large bicep anyway, which was indeed around three feet high. The muscle felt hard, but her skin was nevertheless soft and silky.

"Or, you'd rather have a feel of these?" she asked, holding the man before the gargantuan chest that jutted out menacingly. "Want to take a dive? I can hold a guy like you with nothing but my boobies. Careful, the last guy got lost in there and was never found again, ha, ha!" she joked.

Her captive just gazed at her tits. He had never seen bigger ones, relative to a woman's body, that is. In absolute terms also, naturally.

Though the man didn't fancy muscular women, nor giantesses, seeing those colossal orbs in front of him, young, firm and proud, and though he was terrified, his cock began to rise. Soon, he had a full erection. 

"OK, time for your cave exploration," Tanja said. "Lets take those rags off...". She tore the clothes of his body, letting them fall down. Soon, he was naked. Tanja saw the erection and smiled.

"Now that's more like it." she said. "Ok, here goes...".

She sat down, spread her thick, bulking legs and shoved her little lover inside her snatch, head first. Her pussy spread and opened, swallowing his entire body, safe the calves and feet of the man. Tanja held him there, her fingers wrapped around his legs, and dragged him in and out. 

"Hmmmmmm, yes...", she moaned, eyes closed and oblivious to the world around her. She didn't care people seeing her satisfy herself in public. All that counted was the pleasant sensation in her groin. The wholesome twitching of her vaginal muscles, the feelings of lust, and the thoughts... the thoughts that an adult guy could be stuffed almost entirely inside her now, and could do nothing to free himself from her grasp... it was so arousing. She was so powerful! Whomever it was, no matter how big or burly, Tanja could simply grab the man and use him as a sex toy. Everyone she wanted, even the strongest man in the world.

"Even... the... strongest...", she thought. This thought tipped the edge. She came.

The man inside her felt the temperature rise, the huge walls of pussy flesh tremble and the moisture increasing as Tanja's orgasm approached. Then a large wave of slime washed over him. Being inserted in her cunt, he could do nothing but to let himself flood with thick, sticky pussy juice.

"Aaaaaaahhhh!" Tanja smiled blissfully as the orgasm struck her. But both the man inside her, as well as Tanja herself, noticed something else. The crowd of onlookers saw it too. Clouds had appeared, blocking the early sunlight and just before it dipped below the horizon, Venus had become visible again and struck Tanja again with its light.

She began growing again.