- Text Size +

Slowly, Tanja expanded in every direction. Like a gigantic balloon being inflated, the 60 feet behemoth got more and more mass and height. Her head rose, higher and higher. Her massive shoulders grew broader, increasing their awesome bulk. Her torso, with those gigantic boobs, bloated, while her ass and legs increased size with each heartbeat.

Her onlookers got surrounded by her shadow as she grew. Like a messenger of impending doom, they got swallowed by darkness, a darkness that was soon to fall upon the entire city. If not on more.

Tanja, now fully aware what was happening, smiled full of delight as the world around her seemed to shrink further. She flexed her arms again, seeing her biceps swell bigger that an adult's height. She caressed her breasts, feeling them inflate. She saw the people between her legs, some looking up at her in fear, some running away.

Tanja almost cried with joy. She, a woman who wanted revenge, now got far more than she had ever hoped for. She thought she was perfect while she was 60 feet, but now... even perfection could be improved it seemed.

When Venus dipped below the horizon, her growth stopped. Tanja was 300 feet tall now!

The bodybuilding giantess stood up, looming and towering over the people like a skyscraper of muscle and flesh. Those people were so pathetic! So inferior! Tanja looked down on them with mock and disgust.

They weren't even worth addressing. Not even worth her time or attention. Tanja wanted to leave Nashville and go to Memphis, not caring she crushed three people under her feet as she left the police area.

On her way to Memphis, Tanja got on a large highway, where she saw hundreds of cars in a pile and glittering in the sunlight. From her view, they looked like shiny, multi-colored bugs. Without a second thought, she stepped on the road and began walking over it, crushing the tiny vehicles by two or three at the same time under her feet.

The giantess walked with tiny -for her size- steps over the highway, crushing car after car. Even those large vans, filled with whatever cargo, disappeared fully under her foot, pressed totally flat. She saw people leaving their vehicles, running into the woods alongside the highway, panicked and awestruck. Tanja grinned. She was so mighty! Within a few minutes, she had destroyed cars worth several millions, just by walking!

For good measure, she placed her foot on a small wood alongside the highway. The trees flattened like a patch of grass, and without her knowledge, she trod upon three people who were hiding from her inside. And with her foot full of green and red paste, she continued her walk of doom towards Memphis.

The long walk reduced the amount of cars, and inhabitants, of Tennessee thoroughly. The 300 feet tall giantess followed the highway, crushing scores of tiny vehicles every minute. Nothing could stop her, like a moving skyscraper the behemoth walked with pulsating, bulging muscles, eyes on the horizon. As if the humans down at her feet didn't even exist. After about an hour, Tanja saw Memphis in the distance. The giantess grinned. She'd cause some ravage there!

As she approached it, Tanja saw a viaduct. It was hardly high enough for her to shove her arm under, but it was possible. The giantess looked down at it and smiled. She got a mischievous idea.

Looking around, she saw several guys running from their cars. With great deft, she picked up one of them and brought him before her gargantuan face.

"You like muscles on a girl?" she asked her terrified captive, whose bowel contents ran over his legs. "I'll show you some real muscle! Hold on!" Tanja placed her prisoner on her upper arm. The guy held onto it for his dear life, which was indeed the case. A 250 feet drop was fatal, after all.

She lied down and slid her arm under the viaduct.

"I'll show you a true bicep now," she announced. Tanja slowly flexed her arm, making her huge bicep rise. The man was lifted up with the growing muscle like nothing, until he was sandwiched between the ceiling of the viaduct and Tanja's bicep. But the giantess didn't stop. She kept flexing, and with a soft sound, the man was pressed flat. A small crunch, and he was gone. Killed by a woman flexing.

Tanja smiled as she felt her prisoner pop. Her arm wasn't even pumped up in full, and she flexed more. 

A small resistance from the viaduct's ceiling. Not for long, though. 

Cracks began to form, debris rained down and then the viaduct sprang open, rumbling, only to make room for Tanja's huge, bulging bicep, with swelled a good deal higher than the viaduct had been.

"I am so strong...", she thought. Killing an adult with nothing but her arm, and turning a proud viaduct into rubble. All by just bending her arm. She stood up, trampled the leftovers of the viaduct flat and turned towards Memphis. It was time for rampage!