- Text Size +

The 300 feet tall Tanja stomped through the city of Memphis, making sure her footfalls were heavy. Each time her feet trod down, at least six dozen street tiles were pulverized. Or she made a gaping hole the shape of a bare foot in the tarmac, surrounded with cracks. Tanja stepped on cars, occupied or no, flattening them with ease. She hardly even felt the metal being squeezed together under her hard, calloused soles. 

She stepped on a bunch of chairs made from reed and some wooden tables standing in front of a restaurant, crushing them into pulp. She bent down and tore trees out of the ground, cracking them in two between her fingers like toothpicks. Tanja grinned as she saw the tiny trees break. Such strength! She rubbed one hand over her bulging bicep, pumped with thick veins. This was the body she had been working for! So huge! So muscular! So beautiful!

Tanja crushed houses, which fit under her now 40 feet long soles with ease. She liked the feeling of roofs caving in, masonry crumbling, and foundations being pressed into the ground. It gave her a high, slowly lowering her weight on the foot resting upon a house, which finally totally yielded under her weight. Street after street she cleared of houses, stepping on them like they were nothing but large bugs. Trees snapped like dried twigs, tarmac broke and cracked. The 300 feet tall muscular colossus destroyed everything she touched under her large, hardened soles.

In the distance, Tanja saw the Mississippi River. The de Soto bridge spanned it. Grinning, she walked towards it, causing further mayhem because she didn't care where she stepped. 

Standing knee-deep in the river, causing waves that toppled a few boats, Tanja looked at the bridge. Though a good deal longer than she was, the thing came up to her chin. It would make a fine item for destruction.

Tanja made a fist and stomped hard on the de Soto Bridge. It crumbled immediately under the hard punch of the now superstrong giantess, it metal arches bent like overcooked spaghetti. Stone and metal broke and flew everywhere as Tanja demolished the long bridge. Tanja tore its metal arches from their foundations and twisted them as if made of thin metal threads. Then she hit the little tarmac again and again, her fists, larger than a villa, smashing though it as if made of dried crackers. Within three minutes, the bridge was totally demolished.

"de Soto was a bastard anyway," she thought, remembering her history lessons revealing the conquistador having killed ten of thousands of natives. She didn't seem to bother that her own death toll was already higher.

On land again, she continued to wreak havoc upon Memphis. With one mighty arm, she punched straight through a skyscraper. A mighty crash, and her fist emerged on the other side of the dwarfed building. Glass, concrete and dust rained down, furniture flew around. Tanja turned her arm and began flexing. Her swelling biceps effortlessly broke through three stories of the already damaged masonry, pushing the pathetic handiwork aside. 

CRASH! The roof and three upper stories broke and slowly fell down, to be replaced by the huge, swollen biceps of the giantess. The smooth yet though skin remained unharmed, her veins pulsed, her awesome upper arm muscles twitched. Tanja just demolished part of a real skyscraper with nothing but her raising biceps! 

"Is that all you can build? Some fragile little shit? Even my weak, womanly muscles can demolish it! Pah! Pathetic!" she mocked. "I bet even my boobs are far stronger than this!" 

Tanja stepped closer towards the already partly destroyed skyscraper, crushing a parked car doing so, and twisted her powerful torso so that her enormous, ultrafirm boobs slammed forcefully into the building. 

CRUNCH! The impact of her gargantuan tits against the outer wall made the skyscraper explode. The stones shot in all directions, raining down hundreds of feet away. Her breasts had hit the skyscraper so hard that it broke loose from its foundations and fell sideward, burying three smaller buildings under it. Tanja laughed as she saw the four buildings being destroyed, while smoke appeared everywhere. 

"Some wrecking balls, eh?" she said, cupping her ultraheavy assets. 

In the distance, she saw a building almost as big as herself. It was the Memphis Pyramid. Tanja walked towards it, crushing countless cars and people without as much as giving them a thought. She even ploughed through a number of small houses, stepping on them and breaking them to pieces as if made of dried twigs. 

Standing before the pyramid, she admired her nude, gigantic body in it glass reflection. She was so beautiful! Huge, smooth muscles that no living creature could even match remotely! She was a true goddess, a goddess of war and beauty.

Smiling, she decided to destroy the pyramid. No mere building having had the honor of reflecting her magnificent body was worthy to exist further!

The 300 feet tall giantess used her gigantic tits to demolish the pyramid. She swung her enormous, ultrafirm boobs like gargantuan bags of sand left and right, turning the glass walls into splinters raining down on the neighborhood. With tremendous smashes, the pyramid was reduced every time the behemoth boos smacked against and through it, unimpressed by the sharp glass, but so huge and firm the pathetic building couldn't resist. Soon, nothing but some large splinters around the ground were all that remained.

Tanja rubbed her tits. That had felt good! Even the softest part of her body could destroy a large building with ease! Goddess indeed.

Just after having finished, she heard a noise. Turning, she saw what it was. And she grinned.