- Text Size +

It was the army. A couple of tanks, about two hundred infantry, and three helicopters approached her. 

Without warning the helicopter shot rockets at her. But Tanja was quicker. She dodged them easily, and they hit a skyscraper behind her, making it crumble. Tanja was quick. She grabbed a large piece of debris, and hurled it towards the choppers. They were not so quick.

The debris hit two of them hard. As if made from fragile cardboard, the machines fell apart, taking their crew with them while falling down. Tanja jumped and grabbed the third chopper, which flew just within her reach. The giantess, in her enthusiasm, gripped so tightly that the vehicle was crushed in her strong hand. Its metal frame was simply turned into a wad, while the crew was squeezed to death.

"OK, and now you," she addressed the ground troops. They were already shooting, but the bullets and shells only tickled her hard and muscular skin.

Tanja grabbed a tank and smashed it hard against her abdomen. The brick wall that her muscles were withstood her slap easily. The tank didn't. It was flattened like a soda can made of thin metal as she slammed it against her six-pack, each muscle in her belly bigger than the tank. Oil ran down her huge legs, and Tanja let the tank drop. As it hit the ground, she stomped hard on it. 

SMASH! Whatever was left of it, was totally flattened. 

"Anymore interested?" she asked her audience. 

No one answered. Grinning, Tanja walked towards the army. Most soldiers wet their pants as they saw the 300 foot giantess, like a living skyscraper, approach them. Her behemoth body was even more accentuated by her tremendous muscles, pulsating with power. As Tanja's shadow eclipsed the army, some of the men and women dropped their weapons and ran for it. 

They were the smart ones.

Because the army moved in a close formation, and also because they stood in a narrow street, Tanja had no trouble simply running them over. Like she was walking on popcorn, her feet crushed and squashed scores of soldiers at once. Some kept firing, others tried to flee inside buildings and alleys, but it was all in vain. Tanja's skin seemed impenetrable, and her feet made quick work of flattening the two remaining tanks and killed the infantry soldiers like they were mere ants. Guns and rifles were broken, armor shattered, bodies turned to paste under the unfathomable weight of the body-building titaness.

Those in the buildings fared no better as Tanja crushed them as well, "them" referring to the buildings. She stomped hard on the houses and stores, crunching the masonry like thin plaster. The soldiers in the alleys soon found that there was no protection there- the alleys were gone, because the building forming them were crushed. Some died under the falling debris, others under Tanja's soles as she mopped up the remaining forces after she trod down the majority of the army. 

After having obliterated the nuisance those ants called the army, Tanja addressed the city.

"I am Tanja! Your new goddess! From now on, I am the one in charge! You will worship me, pray to me, make sacrifices to me. If not, you all end under my feet and I'll obliterate your puny little buildings. You saw what I did to what you call soldiers, they are smears under my beautiful feet. I want you to start building a temple where I can live. One thousand feet tall, and one mile long and broad. If you don't...". she stomped hard on a small house, already damaged but now being utterly flattened. 

"I'll do some exercises in the meantime", she said, walking towards a living area. She knew the tinies wouldn't be able to build this temple for her, but bossing them around made Tanja feel important. 

She was important.