- Text Size +

Chapter 7

Wanda marched back to the umbrella, where the family had set up two beach chairs, a cooler and a few towels where the girls could tan. The umbrella was white and blue and was stuck firmly into the ground, in between the two chairs was a cooler for the family to get snacks and drinks from. Wanda had her husband and daughter in tow.

Mike couldn’t believe how easily his petit wife could subdue him now. Just a month ago he could pick her up and put her over his shoulder like a villain in a black and white silent movie. Now she held him in her thrall with just one hand, he couldn’t so much as scratch his nose without Wanda’s say so. Mike looked up at her and noticed she looked quite different from this angle. Unlike Wendy Wanda was blonde with her hair put up in a ponytail. She was about 45 years old but she was only just beginning to show her age. She was 5’6’’ as stated before and 145 lbs. making her the biggest and heaviest member of the family. Her breasts were very large at 36 DD, Wendy seemed to be taking after her mom, but at this point wasn’t as well developed. Mike couldn’t help but watch them bounce, they seemed like they were constantly trying to escape the confines of her bikini. Her fingers wrapped around him in a vice grip, so Mike knew she was angry at him, usually she held him with a lot more room.

Ever since the shrinking Wanda had been extra nice to him, she had made sure to be especially careful with how she handled him. She reminded him of how she used to treat Wendy when she was just a baby. Mike had mixed feelings about this, on one level everything was a lot bigger and scarier now so he liked being coddled a little bit, but on the other hand he knew it was not appropriate for a grown man like him to be coddled by his wife. So, he made sure to rebel whenever he could, but this was the first time he had seen her get so pissed at him and she was kind a scary like this. He had feared her like this when he was 6’4’’but now at just 5’’ she was truly worthy of being a horror movie monster.

Wanda glanced down at him in her, giving him another stern look which made him shiver.

“Don’t you squirm little man, be a good little man for me.” She said with the same cooing in her voice that made Mike blush from embarrassment.

Wendy trail along after them, her wrist caught in her mom’s vice grip. This trip had just become a pain in her ass, now she was in trouble with mom and dad was totally off limits, now how was she going to make him pay for ruining her love life? Wendy guessed that she wouldn’t be allowed to leave the umbrella for at least an hour, maybe two which seriously cut into her beach time.

“Now sit young lady!” said Wanda letting go of Wendy’s hand and pointing at the chair.

Wendy took a seat as she was told and Wanda took the other seat, to Mike’s relief she finally lowered her fist and plopped him in the middle of her lap.

“You had better stay right here little man, and I swear if you try to leave my lap, I will shove you so far down my bikini top you will not see the light of day until tomorrow morning! Got it?” She says with threatening voice.

Mike gulped, but also strangely got an erection.

“Ummm, yes ma’am! I think I got it. Just no more squeezing me okay baby?” Said Mike nervously.

“Hehe, ok Mikey no more squeezing, as long as you’re being a good boy, but I’ll punish you if you disobey me again.” Said Wanda. “So, sit back, relax, have fun, you’re in your wife’s lap, most men would love to be here.”

Mike sat down on the squishy part of Wanda’s left thigh. The well-toned skin was warm but soft like a giant pillow. Wanda had been an athlete in her younger. She was the captain of her soccer team in high school, and she had maintained a lot of the muscle over the years which felt nice to sit on if you were as tiny as Mike was. It seemed Wanda had calmed down since the confrontation she had with them just ten minutes ago.

Mike sat back and tried to relax, but he still couldn’t get his mind off Wendy, it was guaranteed that she still had not forgiven him for what had happened. Their argument had not ended and had just been placed on hold by the dramatic, and in this case the overpowering, appearance of the family’s matriarch. Given provocation, Mike was sure that argument would start right back up again from where it left off. Mike had two options he could either hide from his titanic daughter forever or he could cut her off before she started up again and the floodgate of emotions was released. How could Mike get her to listen though?

A joke! That was it! He needed to tell one of his famous jokes that she loved so much. Mike stood up and walked to the very edge of Wanda’s thigh not daring to venture any further for fear of his titanic wife’s wrath.

“Hey! Wendy! Wendy!” Mike yelled and waved but his tiny voice was hard to hear over the beach’s howling wind. Finally, after a good minute she turned her down and looked at him, aviator sunglasses concealing her eyes.

“What is it dad?” she says half annoyed that he disturbed her rest.

“Did you hear about the guy who made lifesavers?”

“What are you talking about Dad?”

“They say he made a mint” said Mike with a smile.

Wendy scoffed and Mike could see her roll her eyes even behind her sunglasses.

“Hey Wendy! What happened when a Ham Sandwich walked into a bar?” said Mike with a smirk.

“Daddy, don’t!” said Wendy

“The Bartender said: We don’t serve food here.”

“Daddy, stop it that’s too much!” said Wendy with a half-smile on her face.

“What happened when- “Mike was cut off with a thump, Wendy had put her flat palm on top of Mike pinning him down and cutting off the terrible joke before it goes on any longer. Wanda suddenly came awake as her daughter’s hand was suddenly brought onto her lap and she could feel her tiny husband pressed harmlessly between his daughter’s palm and his wife’s lap.

“Ugh! You two are impossible! What did I tell you about that?” said Wanda.

“You said I couldn’t pick Daddy up Mommy, you didn’t say that I couldn’t pin him down.” Said Wendy.

Wanda opened her mouth and was about to go into another lecture with her daughter but stopped short. She realized she had been doing a lot of lecturing and arguing with her daughter lately and this was supposed to be a fun trip. Not a trip where she scolded Wendy the whole time, and she could tell that Mike was totally fine just completely immobilized and quieted down.

Wanda reached down and pulled Wendy’s hand off her lap she put Mike in the seat beside her butt and stood up.

“I’m going to get us some more snacks, does anybody want something?”

“I’ll take a Twix Bar.” Wendy and Mike said at the same time in Unison.

They both turned and looked at each other and laughed pointing at each other. Wanda smiled as well and walked off to go get them a snack. Like Father like Daughter she supposed.

Wendy and Mike sat alone in the shade, at first it was in total silence but then Wendy spoke up.

“You know Mom said I couldn’t pick you up Daddy but she didn’t say anything about letting you slide down me.” Said Wendy.

“By God girl I think your right!”

Wendy got out of her own chair and sat on the beach, she grabbed the side of Mike and Wanda’s chair and angled her arm downwards. Mike climbed onto her finger and slid down the girl’s smooth skin, it was just like a plastic slide except steeper. Mike landed on her soft inner elbow, momentum carried him forward right up against her bicep, he grabbed on desperate not to fall. As he grabbed on he noticed how big and round it was.

“My goodness, Wendy, when did my baby girl get so strong?” said Mike feeling the massive tight bicep.

“Oh, well I have to lift all of my heavy things myself now a day so I guess it was the same time you got a lot weaker Daddy.”

Wendy smiled and flexed her bicep for him, the muscle bulged and pinned Mike against the underside of her arm.

“See I’m really strong now.” She said and she let the bicep fall back into place and Mike fell back into place with it.

”I see that” said Mike “Maybe you’d like to show me just how strong you’ve become lately.”

Wendy put on a big grin at this suggestion, she could sense some fun that was to be had.

“Ok where should I start?” said Wendy?

 

Chapter End Notes:

So Wendy and Mike are at least talking to each other again. That's good, but how will they deal with the problems they've had lately?