- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Current height: 2'9''

 

---

 

 

Kyle's wife opted to chauffeur them to the hotel and then again after the photo shoot. He was relieved he wouldn't be alone with Janica in the car, although that reality would become true once they reached the Ritz. He realized he had never been to such a fancy hotel. The gaudy decor and elegant architecture caught just about anyone's attention that walked by and it definitely had Kyle's.

 

As they pulled into the driveway, they were greeted by a concierge in a red uniform with white gloves. He quickly approached the back of the car, assuming there would be bags to unload. Kyle had only packed a small backpack which was next to him in the back seat, while Janica had hers up front. It was only one night after all. 

 

Kyle popped the door open, but figured he should say goodbye to his wife first. Standing in the back seat made him the perfect height for kissing his wife in the driver seat. She giggled as her smaller husband leaned over to say goodbye.

 

"Alright wish me luck. Hopefully I don't get squashed by these oversized women." He joked. "No offense, Janica."

 

Emma laughed, poking a little fun at the situation herself, "Be careful, it sounds like even Janica may be the smallest giant there."

 

"Okay you love birds, it's time to go." Janica blurted impatiently while hopping out of the car. 

 

Kyle gave his wife one last kissed before heading to the door. He looked back one last time as he popped the door ajar, "See you tomorrow!"

 

It took a little effort, but Kyle managed to close the door behind him before turning to catch up to Janica. She was already entering the front, making her way to the checkin desk. Kyle ran to catch up, his backpack sloshing side to side on his shrunken body.

 

"Hi, checking in for the Briston group." Janica said.

 

"And your name?"

 

"Janica." She answered.

 

"Just you or is anyone else coming in?" The woman asked, her eyes glued to the computer as her fingers glided across the keyboard.

 

Janica looked down at Kyle, who glared upwards, unable to see over the desk. The lady helping finally noticed the gesture, glancing over the desk only to see the tip of Kyle's head. "Oh sorry, I didn't see your child ma'am."

 

Janica snickered at her comment before replying back, "It's okay. Sometimes I barely notice him."

 

Kyle rolled his eyes as the concierge handed her a door key. "Use this in the elevator to get you to the top floor. Enjoy your stay and let us know if you need anything at all, Janica!"

 

Kyle followed Janica to the elevator where they found a vacant one waiting for departure. They both entered, looking at the numbers on the wall. Janica pressed the highest number available '37' before it prompted her for the keycard. She quickly swiped it, allowing the doors to close. As the doors came together, Kyle could see their reflection in the mirror. He was leaning against the back wall with Janica standing just in front of him. His head didn't even reach the top of her inseam. 

 

"I hope you're excited to meet all of us giants?" She remarked.

 

Kyle watched as she leaned back, allowing her butt to fall against the rail just above his head, as though to emphasize her superior size. Slowly she slid her foot from her flip flop before bending her knee, exposing her reddened sole to Kyle. Kyle's breath shortened as it slowly made its way toward him, sandwiching him against the wall. Her heel pressed against the top of his sternum while her toes grazed against his hardening member. She even gave a playful squeeze, scrunching her lengthy toes around his manhood. Kyle did little to fight back, managing to utter nothing other than a small moan. His hands seemed glued to the wall; all he could do was watch as the numbers ascended. 

 

20... 21... 22... 

 

Her warm sole pressed harder against his body, as her toes continued to taunt his erection. Kyle could feel his body beginning to give into temptations. Why was he letting her do this? Slowly her foot elevated, lifting away from his body.

 

27... 28... 29...

 

Suddenly Kyle found himself facing an eager set of toes that quickly settled on his nose, pinching it shut with ease.  As he inhaled the sweet scent of her toes and sole, he found himself grabbing at the sides of her foot - not pushing, but pulling. His moment of weakness was simply Janica's form of torture as she jerked her foot from his grasp. 

 

37...

 

The elevator doors opened, allowing its passengers to exit. "We're here!"

 

Janica hopped out, leaving a dazed Kyle behind. It took a moment for Kyle to snap back to reality. "Kyle, come on! This is us!"

 

He stumbled from the elevator into the only door in the hall. This must have been a penthouse - one that took up the entire floor. Janica slid her card into the key slot, turning the light green before a small click rang from the door. The door then opened into a small room, that led into an even larger room. At the front was a small pile of shoes, primarily women's wear jumbled together. Janica quickly flung her flip flops from her feet into the pile.

 

"I'm gonna go find the bathroom." She told him. "I'll be back in one sec."

 

Kyle could hear voices and laughter in the distance. Everyone must have been hanging out together in the common space, he thought. He took off his own shoes and was about to place them in the pile when he noticed something peculiar. Janica's flip flop had landed next to something rare: an even larger pair of sandals. Unbelievably large. Janica wore a size 13 in men's and this pair made even those seem dainty. In fact, Janica's shoes seemed fairly average in the pile of extraordinarily large shoes.

 

Kyle gulped. He could only imagine the women he was about to meet. He peered out into the distance, his gaze attracted by the feminine voices while his mind wandered in its imagination. Unexpectedly, Kyle was hoisted from the ground with his legs dangling in the air. Janica had a hand under each of his arms, clutching him tightly as she walked towards the commotion of sound.

 

"Alright, time to meet everyone!"

 

As the two entered the room, everyone's eyes darted in their direction. The ladies' smiling faces greeted them as they neared their social circle. Some of the women sat on the ground, others on the couch, while a couple remained standing. One of the ladies standing, a tall blonde woman, introduced herself to the incoming guests.

 

"Well hello there! You must be Janica! And this must be our special male model, Kyle. It's nice to meet you both," She said warmly while raising her glass as a kind gesture. "I'm Amy."

 

Janica's eyes lit up, realizing this woman was taller than her by several inches. It wasn't often that she met a woman taller than her, but it seemed like today may be an anomaly. 

 

"Hi there! You would be correct!" Janica responded. "We are super excited to be here with everyone. So what have we missed? It seems like you all are enjoying the conversation."

 

"We were having an icebreaker type discussion. What's something you tell very few people?" One of the girls blurted. "Monica was just sharing how she buys gum on the 13th of every month."

 

All the girls burst out in laughter. 

 

"Anything you guys would like to share?" The same girl asked, looking to us.

 

Kyle was frozen, a bit overwhelmed with all the new people and overly personal topic of discussion. Janica set him down so she could grab a drink from the table.

 

"Well I never wear a bra, underwear or socks on Freedom Friday." Janica answered, also cracking a smile. 

 

Again, all the ladies burst out laughing. 

 

"Wow, that's quite scandalous. You thirsty girl?" A different girl yelled.

 

"Always," Janica said, throwing back her drink. "What about you Kyle?"

 

Kyle just stood there awkwardly in silence as all the women stared at him. Janica gave him a light tap on his leg with her foot, hoping to break his trance. Unfortunately he couldn't think of something off the top of his head that he wanted to share, so Janica found the need to answer for him.

 

"Oh he has a foot fetish." She snickered. 

 

"That's pretty common. My ex-boyfriend had one, but he said my feet were too big. And honestly they're not even that big for my height. I only wear a size 12 in women, and I'm 6-5" One of the women on the floor complained.

 

Janica looked back at Kyle, an evil grin plastered on her face. "Oh he likes them big - the bigger the better."

 

"Oh well then he's gonna love his roomie for tonight. She went in her room a little bit ago, but she's got some boats if I've every seen some. A Russian beauty too." A southern girl chimed in.

 

Kyle was officially embarrassed and wanted nothing other than to crawl into bed. All the girls were laughing, now comparing their feet to one another, seeing who's were larger. Janica went to mingle, proudly placing her long peds next to some of the other girls. While they continued to socialize, Kyle began taking steps backward until he blended into the background and out of sight. He figured he'd check out the penthouse while he had the chance.

 

Two large paned windows looked out to the city, now gleaming with nightlife. Kyle took a moment to gaze out into the nightly abyss before looking to see what else the place offered. His eyes wandered to a nearby hallway, leading his feet to follow. He turned the corner when something caught his eye on the door: it was his name.

 

"Anya & Kyle"

 

The door was already partly open, allowing light to seep into the hall. Kyle peered through the small opening, seeing and hearing nothing. He tapped the door forward, forcing an opening just large enough for him to enter.  His head poked through, scanning for his roommate when he saw her. She was passed out on the bed, still fully clothed other than the shoes she had discarded next to her suitcase. Clearly she was tired from traveling, and Kyle imagined she had just arrived from Russia.

 

As he tip-toed through the room, hoping not to wake her, he spotted his bed. Unlike the other rooms he had seen with two full beds, this one was simply located at the end of Anya's bed still semi-attached, perpendicular to the foot of Anya's bed. It was also significantly lower than hers, as though purposefully meant to accommodate his size. The bed continued to lure him, forcing him to drop his bag before it. He climbed atop a small step stool before crawling onto his own bed, carefully avoiding peaking his head over hers in case she was awake. It felt good to lay down, he thought, staring at the ceiling. 

 

Just as his eyes were about to shut, the sound of rustling clothes grabbed his attention. His view of the ceiling was suddenly impeded by the sight of a socked foot, now draped over the side of her bed and over his own. The white sock seemed impeccably clean, he thought as he observed her foot now hovering parallel to his own bed,  but even more surprising were the numbers printed on the bottom of her sole: '54-57 EU'.

 

Holy shit those were some big feet. Kyle could only imagine the woman attached to those behemoths. He wanted nothing more than to peak over the bed and inspect the woman, but knew that would be nothing short of creepy. Instead he turned to the side, taking his mind away from her socked peds, and closed his eyes before finally drifting asleep.

 

---

 

Something landed on top of Kyle's face, waking him from his sleep. As he brushed away the object and the side of his face, his hand ran against a soft cotton material. He sat up slowly, squinting for a moment as his eyes adjusted to the light. On his lap was a familiar sight: a large white sock with the dusty silhouette of a foot. He looked upwards to see Anya's foot now stark naked, poking out from under the covers, with her long toes pointing downward in his direction. Kyle took a moment to soak in the sight of her beloved foot. Her soles looked softer than expected with minimal signs of abuse. Her long bare toes and their milky undersides wiggled in delight as the woman slept - the subtle movements revealed what appeared to be a recent and eye-grabbing pedicure that flaunted neon orange nails. Kyle's member began to harden with each passing moment; his arousal becoming overwhelming, now fueling his desire to touch her exposed sole. 

 

He sat up, weighing his options. Was it worth it? He would never see a foot this big ever again, no matter what size he was. That fact alone was enough for him to try. The exoticism of her size was irresistible. Standing to his feet, Kyle was able to see that she was fast asleep with her head buried in a pillow with her arm draped over the side of the bed. He was now standing just before the biggest foot he'd ever encountered - her heel was even with his nipples, while the rest of her foot ran the length of his torso all the way down to her toes which rested just above his knee. All he wanted to do was hug it, but knew that it'd be too risky. Instead he kneeled down before the giant p;ed and placed a hand near the ball of her foot. His dainty hand continued to slide down her surprising soft soles until halting against her tender toes. Her lengthy digits were as long if not slightly longer than his hands. Just as he was about to indulge, her foot suddenly shot back under the covers and out of reach.

 

Frozen and unsure what to do, Kyle remained motionless. Had he just woken Anya? The thought alone mortified him, but his worries were put to rest as her rhythmic and heavy breathing continued on. Kyle let out a silent but deep sigh. He looked up to the covers where the prize had slithered away to and thought for a moment. Again his sexual impulses took over, leading him to take even greater risks. Just another minute he justified to himself.

 

Kyle poked his head under the cover in pursuit of those desired soles. However, he couldn't see anything; without light, it was pitch black. But that wasn't gonna stop Kyle. He was far too committed at this point. Instead of abandoning the plan, he reached his arms out in a blind attempt to search for them. He knew the general direction of where he needed to go and began subtly crawling towards her. His hand continued to blindly wave in front of him as he moved slowly forward. His sloth like movements made the journey seem like miles, when his hand finally grazed something warm. He ran his hand gently forward until pressing into what he could only assume to be her heavenly sole. Again, he pressed further up her sole, applying enough pressure as to not tickle her, until his hand suddenly slipped into a gap. His outstretched arm forced him off balance, causing him to faceplant into the soft skin below. 

 

He realized his hand had slipped between her toes when he felt both digits suddenly wiggling around his entrapped hand. As he used his other hand to push himself up, Kyle's right hand was suddenly tightly clenched and uncomfortably dragged forward followed by the sound of a Russian woman.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

Kyle's discomfort was suddenly overcome by absolute horror.