- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

HERE WE GO!

---

 

“Test them for me, baby.” Gwen commanded, and in response Erin lifter her right hand, and tugged as hard as she could. However, when there was between little and no give at all, her arm remained in place as though she hadn’t moved at all. The redhead nodded down, but Gwen shook her head, “All of them, honey.” Erin pouted ever so slightly, but kicked each foot up as hard as she could before yanking with the one arm she hadn’t tried yet; All of the results there matched her first arm’s test. None of her limbs made it more than half an inch away from the black sheet that had replaced Erin’s normal bed set.

“There, is that to your satisfaction, Miss?”

“Despite the tone of your voice and your general mood, I think I have to remind you that this part was your idea, Erin.” Gwen sighed, standing up and taking a step back. Erin was spread-eagle, her perky tits somehow overcoming gravity even as her chested rapidly rose and fell. Whether being tied down and powerless had anything to do with her anxiety or not, Erin felt like her chest was going to explode the minute that Gwen started their final, little session. For the past few weeks this had been the moment that both women had known was coming, this had been the session that their lives had been built and scheduled around. At the end of every day shift, before bed every night, today had been and now was the day.

“I’m just --” Erin started.

“I know.” Gwen cut her off, stepping back towards the bed and plopping herself down on it, next to her nearly-shaking lover. “Nervous, and scared, and probably still feeling a little guilty, I’d bet. I’m not going to repeat myself, I know that you know what I would say even if I hadn’t said it a few times already. I’m going to put the ball gag in here soon, the one with the pop-out ball so I can use it as a ring gag if I want to. I’m going to be as gentle as I can, but it is still a tiny, so…”

Erin nodded, a frightfully frail smile on her lips. Gwen wasn’t sure it reached her eyes, even as her submissive whispered, “Mistakes happen.”

Gwen nodded back. “But, I don’t often make mistakes. Remember the things we discussed doing afterwards and… I guess I’ll hear you on the other side?” Erin nodded, but as soon as she opened her mouth to speak again, Gwen slipped the aforementioned ball gag between her lips. The normal-sized ravenette bent down, pressing her lips against Erin’s forehead. “I love you. No matter how you feel about me after this is done with, I love you now, and I have loved you since our first date all those months ago.”

Gwen stood back up and, knowing full-well that Erin’s silver-flaked blue eyes were on her, started stripping. Erin had done that same thing, sans having her girlfriend tied up on the bed, a few minutes beforehand, so that none of her clothes would end up being sacrificed if Gwen wanted to get somewhere covered by cloth. Now, though, every little stitch that left the stripping body brought Erin closer to something she never thought she’d want to see, and now that it was just over the horizon, the submissive could feel herself tensing up. What she wasn’t sure was whether it was excitement or fear.

The ravenette’s shirt went first, naturally, up and over her slightly defined abs, and over her bra, and then brushing against her arms, and then clearing her recently cut hair. Erin quite liked the Gwen whose hair touched her shoulders, but even she agreed that the new look was much sexier; Shorter on the sides and poofing up on top. Gwen did it for one reason, and one reason only; It made her look less like Erin’s ex.

For today, that was going to be especially important. Since Gwen had hastily chopped off Erin’s tiny ex’s hair, the new girlfriend’s new hair style probably looked more like the shrunken woman currently did than Gwen’s old haircut, but the idea was less about avoiding the present, and more about stomping out the memory of the past. A subconscious feeling prodded Gwen again; The one that was absolutely positive that Gwen had only even been able to get a date with Erin because Erin saw her ex in almost everything Gwen was.

The thought made her, and Erin, too, more than a little uncomfortable.

Next, Erin’s Mistress slowly unstrung the boots that clung to her feet, and then kicked them off. Like any tiny, the one that Erin and Gwen were going to focus on today would have been crushed under either of those boots. The tip, or the heel, any bit of Gwen’s steel-toed boots would have bowled a tiny over and reduced them to paste on the hardwood floor. Gwen knew that, and actively considered the action every time she moved either of her thighs and remembered where Erin’s ex was at any given moment.

Erin, on the other hand, fought with herself over the thoughts that passed through her mind as Gwen kicked off her boots. She knew just as well as Gwen did that any tiny who got too near either of the normally-sized women in the wrong way, Gwen at 5’11” and Erin at 5’3”, would have been utterly fucked, and there were no two ways about that one. That didn’t exclude the tiny that was Erin’s ex-wife any more than it excluded that prime minister of britain who had shrunken at the G12 summit and been snatched up by the Canadian Prime Minister as a gift to herself for all her hard work. If leaders of government weren’t protected, how could Erin expect to live her life protecting someone so much less influential and powerful?

Gwen’s socks went next. On that particular day, both she and Erin had worn socks that were warmer and thicker than any day in late July would dare to demand of them. Erin had accepted, knowing that Gwen had chosen her outfits for the past few weeks with very specifics things in mind for once they had been taken off, and every time Erin realized why she’d gone without underwear or worn a bra that was too big as soon as Gwen felt it appropriate.

Trust. Everything over the past few weeks had been built entirely on trust. So many little things that didn’t make sense to Erin, that would have driven her up any random wall in any other situation, and yet Erin put up with each and everything. That is what she had agreed to; “However I see fit.” And, so, that is what she put up with. There were days where she woke up next to her girlfriend, Erin did, and wondered if she were strong enough to smother her, and bring things back to the way they’d been. And, every one of those days, Erin did as she was told, and explained the thought and emotion behind her anger to her girlfriend, who every day took that information and didn’t judge her or fear her or hate her, but took the information and tried to help.

The socks were balled together, and toss off to the side of the room. Erin finally let her eyes drift to the bulge in Gwen’s panties, the one that she was now so familiar with. For the last week, Erin hadn’t been allowed to even see her girlfriend naked, let alone suck on that fabulous cock. In a sense, she was dying to touch it, rub it, feel it, taste it. Before Erin knew it, Gwen had her bra off, and had tossed it over her shoulder. Guilt punched Erin in the stomach; That cock took up so much of her desire for Gwen that sometimes Erin completely forgot there were other parts of the near-6-foot woman to oggle.

Her breasts hung out in the open, the sunlight shining through the opened shades of their one, large window that overlooked their bed on one side and the wide street on the other. Privacy was not guaranteed, but it could at least be expected, even with the window shade open. Erin’s breasts were medium, at best, but they were perky as all hell. Gwen’s tits hung with their weight a bit more, being a bust size or two larger, and Erin knew she didn’t spend enough time wanting to give Gwen’s chest the pleasure she wanted to give the woman’s cock and balls.

Those cock and balls, at that moment, where the only thing still covered. Some of that was because it was naturally the last thing to reveal, but more than half of the reasoning had been self-imposed by the taller woman as she had outlined their day before their shifts in the morning. The evening sun cast a lovely glow over Gwen as she hooked her fingers in the waistband, and started inching the fabric down. Erin’s eyes were glued to the shaft the second Gwen’s waistband cleared her light pubic hair, and that thick, meaty member came into view.

Gwen wasn’t any more sure than Erin was that it was the meat and not the additional passenger that kept Erin’s attention more.

Neither was that sure they wanted to know, either way.

When the tiny came into view, Erin felt her pulse pick up a little bit. She hadn’t seen that shrunken, little creature in nearly three weeks, since Gwen had lifted it from Erin’s palms after there shower and returned it to it’s cage. It had been after that that she and Gwen had sat down, and planned this past few weeks out as calmly and as maturely as they could. Now, here they were, and there it was. The memory of her wife, in bug form. Erin’s eyes didn’t leave the spot, around half-way down Gwen’s thickening shaft, where the tiny had been taped to Gwen’s dick, until Gwen leant over and picked the pair of panties up so she could toss them out of the way.

Gwen stood, naked and silent, for a fair few minutes. Erin couldn’t say anything, didn’t try to indicate how she was feeling or what she was thinking, but Gwen stood there trying to garner emotion and thought out of the sharp glances and labored breathing that her girlfriend was expressing. A lot of thought had gone into this single day, more than any of the days before it had, and part of that was because this day had been thought out first, so the other days built to it. Gwen took one step forward, deliberately reaching a hand up and grabbing her cock, covering the tiny passenger with her palm.

With the next step, Gwen started stroking her cock in order to bring blood and life into it all at once. Gwen’s eyes never left Erin’s as she did her best to figure where the mind of the woman on the bed was focused every time her eyes moved even the slightest. Most of the time, those grey-blue eyes remained locked either on the thickening shaft, or the thing taped to it. After the second step, Gwen remained in place for a few moments. Her strokes were long and careful, drawing blood and life but leaving pleasure out of the occasion for now.

The third step brought Gwen just about next to the bed. It was the job of the fourth step, not quite present, to manage that final gap. After the third step, Gwen paused for a short time longer. Erin’s girlfriend increased her stroking, dragging the tiny cock ring of a woman attached to her skin along for the ride, her large hand traveling over her massive cock, covering an itty, bitty thing as Gwen prepared herself to fuck that bug’s ex-wife. That, however, would only come in time.

The fourth step arrived, and Gwen noticed that Erin’s eyes finally strayed from her cock and up to her eyes. When silver-blue and emerald-green eyes met, Gwen dropped her hand from her throbbing cock, and let it bob and twitch. Erin’s eyes didn’t stray from Gwen’s, the confidence and power and control exuded in her domme’s eyes keeping the redhead’s own locked tight on the misty-green orbs. Silver-speckled-blue irises only dived down again when Gwen’s eyes, too, dipped to look at her bouncing meat.

Attached to the side, Erin’s tiny ex bounce alongside Erin’s large girlfriend’s larger cock. The tiny did not look like it was having the best of time to either of her comparatively giant observers and without shifting her eyes up again Gwen grasped the head of her cock, pulled it back until it was as parallel as it could get to her tummy, and then let it go. She didn’t have to glance up to know that Erin’s eyes were glued to the tiny little woman taped to the side, as it and the cock bounced and bounced, and the tiny probably wanted to throw up a time or two, and probably would have if not for the tape carefully placed over it’s mouth.

“Do you want me to fuck you with this cock?” Gwen asked, her voice ringing throughout the otherwise deadly silent room. Erin’s only avenue of response was a nod of her head, and after that, for another while, the room returned to silence. Only a few truly notable changes occurred in the noise level of the room; Gwen slowly climbed onto the bed, the springs of the aging mattress crying out at having to accept 175 pounds of nearly pure muscle as she climbed over and between Erin’s wide-spread leads.

The sound of tape being gently pulled away from skin, and a smaller object weighing no more than 3 quarters of a pound plopped onto the bed and the sheets shuffled to accept that. Soft padding sounds fled into the air as the tiny tried to flee, but made it no further than Erin’s leg before Gwen picked it back up. Holding it one hand, Gwen’s green eyes met Erin’s mostly blue, and ever so slowly, Gwen began to smack her cock, nearly twice the size of the tiny in her hand, against that very same tiny.

It wasn’t all that pleasant for anyone involved. The tiny in her hand obviously didn’t care for cock, let alone the one that it had been taped to for going on three weeks, and the owner of that cock didn’t care for slapping herself against knees and outstretched hands. Gwen adjusted only once, because she only needed to adjust once, before she began properly slapping the meat of her member against the back of the tiny’s body. Gwen spoke again, her voice soft but commanding. “Do you want me to fuck you with this worthless, useless tiny?”

Erin nodded, and as she did, Gwen felt the struggle in her hand increase, but as per usual, she ignored it. Given that it was coming from the remnant of the ex of her lover, Gwen did give it a slight bit more thought that she would have given the average tiny; Much like any common object, speciality was determined by the eye of the beholder more than the ability of the beheld. Anyone who found this tiny on the sidewalk, anyone who wasn’t Erin or herself would have smooshed it, ate it, stuffed it in their panties or their boxers, or let their dog snatch it up and chew on it. Only Erin or Gwen would have done anything different, and Gwen wouldn’t have been too different from the common stranger in how she treated it.

“Is this tiny special?” Gwen asked, and watched as Erin thought about it for a moment, before shaking her head. The cock in one hand continued to slap the tiny in the other as Gwen thought about Erin’s reply. If Erin believed it, for instance, it was a great progress. If not, then it was simply a lie, expected of an addict. “Does this tiny belong in your heart?” Erin shook her head once more. “Does this tiny belong in your life?” Erin shook her head again, becoming more responsive each time.

Gwen continued, “Does this tiny belong in your belly?” Erin nodded now, and Gwen smirked. The smacking continued, long, thick cock against small, tiny body. “Does this tiny deserved to be chewed like any other tiny?” Erin nodded. “Does this tiny deserve to be swallowed whole, like some special tiny?” Erin shook her head, and Gwen’s smirk became a smile. “Does this tiny belong in your ass?” Erin nodded. “Does this tiny belong in your cunt?” Erin nodded and Gwen immediately followed up. “Do you want me to fuck your cunt with this tiny?”

Erin nodded, the smacking of cock on shrinkee stopped, and Gwen leant forward, slowly pressing the tiny’s shaved head against the much larger, more worthwhile vagina. Erin tensed, and Gwen came out of domme mode for just a moment or two. “Erin you’re doing lovely. Your answers are perfect, and I believe they are showing me someone who is moving on past their ex. You’re my woman, my partner, now, Erin.” And, immediately, once Erin seemed to be smiling around the gag between her lips, Gwen transferred back into domme mode, and pressed the tiny further inside of her.

And, just like every other time they had done this exercise over the past few weeks, having a tiny pushed between the lips and the folds of her vagina brought alive a totally uncaring and pussy-centered slut. Gwen figured it was partly because a young, promising woman that Erin knew in high school had brought out that slutty, whorish part of a sort of book-worm type of girl for around 7 years before that woman shrunk, and now that that woman had become a tiny, it couldn’t satisfy the beast that it had been responsible for unleashing.

Going two years without feeding a physical creature often kills it. Going two years without satisfying a mental beast only makes it hungrier. And, even after nearly a month of Gwen playing catch-up for the slacking tiny, she wasn’t anywhere near satisfying Erin’s rabid hunger. It was because of that ravenous lust that as soon as Erin’s pussy had the tiny up to it’s shoulders, Erin herself was practically gone. Instead of the tense, worried little woman, all that came out was a woman who wanted to cum, hard.

In a sense, Gwen respected that desperate need. On the other hand, she’d like to fuck and love and live with her woman without that woman having some kind of regret because of some ridiculous notion about a tiny being her wife and still remaining the love of her life. So, Gwen scooted up, and switched her tactic entirely. As she worked the tiny, hand-held toy between her lovers thighs deeper and deeper, Gwen did her best to wrestle the metaphorical control of Erin’s mind away from the horny slut who’d lacked a good fuck for two years and give it back to the woman she loved. “Sssssh,” Gwen cooed, the only time she would ever try to get Erin to stop moaning. “Erin, hey, sweetie? Look at me.”

Erin’s eyes barely popped open, and her head scooted down only just. But, there were the silver-blue eyes at Gwen knew and loved. “That feeling in your pussy, that deliciously filling feeling, that feeling that only tinies, my fingers, and my cock can give you? That feeling in your pussy is the useless, worthless, delicious tiny that is only insulting the memory of your deceased wife. That miniscule, squirming, amazing feeling filling your cunt right now? It’s a tiny. It’s a meaningless, purposeless, pleasure toy that you should treat just as such.”

Gwen revealed in the way that each and every single word seemed to make Erin moan louder and squirm harder, and she found glee in knowing that neither of those was muted in any way by Erin feeling guilty about the pleasure that was plowing into her cunt. At that point, Gwen ran out of room in the pussy for which she could keep pushing, and she slowly began to work her wrist, dragging the tiny back out of her woman until just it’s head remained inside, while the rest of it’s body found free reign to squirm in the air without the walls of Gwen’s lover wrapped around it.

Then, it was shoved back in, but the wiggling that had begun when the tiny found freedom continued as Gwen slowly shoved it back into the now-sopping wet pussy of her beloved. The sawing motion that Gwen had been using continued even now, pushing and pulling, working and working that tiny, inconsequential bitch in and out of the woman it used to claim to own. That thought alone started Gwen’s cock rising, pulsing, growing, and before long Gwen was plenty ready to fuck her woman. For a moment or two, Gwen left the tiny sticking in Erin’s pussy as she leant up to pop the ball out of the gag and make it a ring.

One moment, Gwen was yanking the shrinkee out of a sopping wet environment that randomly pulsed and shoved it around on a soft, velvety surface, and the next she was shoving the poor bitch through a cold metal ring, into a wide open cavern, where the only things present were sharp teeth and a wet, slightly warm muscle that would start batting her around the second that Gwen drove her cock into her woman. “Lift your hips,” Gwen commanded, shoving a pillow under her partner to raise the woman’s cunt to a good, fucking angle. “And, don’t fucking swallow.”

Gwen drove herself into Erin in one, whopping thrust. It had been a month or so since she had felt Erin so turned on, and she took it as a good sign that Erin was too fucking horny for guilt to be tripping her up. That was confirmed as Gwen heard what she was sure was a tiny, whose hands had been left unsecured, screaming about stopping this or stopping that as she started thrusting herself hard and deep into her wife. Gwen didn’t stop to care, and from the sound of it, neither did Erin. Gwen’s thrusts were hard and fast, using a strong grip on Erin’s hips for more leverage and for both of the women involved with those thrusts, they carried a sense of relief about them.

It wasn’t but 5 minutes later when Gwen slammed herself home, and dumped a load of her fertile spunk in the thoroughly-contracepted pussy. Gwen could still hear the tiny screaming, and Erin was still batting the poor bitch about. For some, Gwen knew, that might have been a turn off, but she could feel her cock twitching harder at the sounds that she had wanted to hear for ages. With her woman at her mercy, her sub under her control, Gwen decided it was time to take something that she’d wanted for a very long time.

Gwen had the thought to snatch up a few tinnies for use as lube, but thought better of it from what she knew of bloodborne diseases. Instead, she pressed herself as deep as she could into Erin’s orgasmically hot center, and got herself as wet as possible before she slipped herself out and angled herself downwards. Erin hardly even tensed when she felt the head of Gwen’s monster pressing against her asshole and once that head had slipped in through Erin’s bud, she had wherewithal enough to realize the worst of the pain had come and gone.

And, once Gwen started pumping so terribly slowly, Erin could do nothing but try and talk around the metal ring and the fucking tiny in her mouth, wanting desperately to beg her woman to fuck her ass harder and faster, with longer and deeper strokes than what she was getting. There was still a good amount of pain, but the pleasure of knowing that Gwen had been deeper inside of her in every single hole than anyone who didn’t matter anymore pushed her pussy over the edge again, and she came for what had to have been the 7th or 8th time.

And, a few minutes later, when the tight, friction-filled ass that she had buried herself in pushed Gwen over the edge yet again, the becocked woman pushed herself deep, and held herself there. Her cock throbbed and spewed, but all the while all that Gwen recognized as anything was the moaning that her lover was still doing as she squirmed around on that cumming cock. While Gwen’s pleasure had mostly ended, every time her mistress’s cock twitched inside of her, Erin moaned again, even louder.

Gwen simply waited for it to plateau. She held herself as still as possible, she watched as wave after wave after wave of pleasure washed over her beautiful woman, and she smiled as she listened to the tiny that had tormented her got battered around by the tongue that that tiny had once loved inside of her. About ten minutes after her last orgasm, Erin’s breathing returned to what Gwen knew to be more or less normal, if not still a little ragged. Very carefully, Gwen let the ring out of her sub’s mouth, reaching over and having to toss it the last few inches onto their bedside table. It had been that or pulling out, and she certainly didn’t wish to do that.

“So?” Gwen hummed, her cock still thumping softly along with her heartbeat.

“Fan… Tas… Tic…” Erin said slowly, around the tiny in her mouth.

“Do you want to swallow that tiny between your lips?”

"I… Think so…”

“Well, I don’t. Get some part of it out so I can talk to it a bit. So you can talk to it a bit.” Erin immediately began working on getting some part of the tiny out of her mouth far enough so that Gwen could do just as she described she would. An arm was the first thing that popped out, but as Gwen grabbed a hold of it and tried to pull the tiny out, she found that the arm was no longer attached to the tiny. An attached foot slid through the lips next, and so did a clearly beaten and battered tiny. “Here,” Gwen said cooly, “Swallow the arm, it’s pretty useless now.” Then, Gwen picked the tiny up, holding it between her and her lover. “So, here we are.”

“FUCK YOU!” The tiny shouted, it’s voice carrying clearly. “FUCK YOU AND FUCK THAT WHORE AND FUCK YOUR COCK AND FUCK HER ASS AND FU- MMMMmmmph!”

Gwen had pressed a thumb over it’s mouth, and sighed in relief. “Jesus, shut up, you dumb little twat, or we’ll never be done with you.” Gwen noted that nothing she said appeared to have any effect on the idiotic tiny in her hand. “Alright, baby, here’s how I see it. We’ve got a very rambunctious, bitchy tiny who seems to think it can run your whole life. That, to me, was totally unacceptable when I met you, and it’s totally unacceptable even now. The way I see it, though, is that you’ve got three options.” Gwen paused.

“We can sell her to someone who wants an armless, pissed off little cunt to abuse. If she doesn’t bleed out by then.” Gwen paused, her eyes drinking in Erin’s reaction, wondering if she’d show outrage or sadness of any kind. Instead, she showed curiosity as to what was coming next.

“Or,” Gwen continued, “We can keep it as our little toy, our little pet. Abuse it and use it whenever we want until we discover that, whoops, there aren’t any uses left. Again, without that arm, it’s kind of… Based on how long it lasts ” Erin’s lover paused again, and noted just the same reaction.

“And, finally, we can just pop it between your teeth, bite the thing in half and swallow the pieces and be done with the worthless, dumb little cunt.” This time, the reaction was different; Not indifferent curiosity, but what Gwen read as some kind of… Excitement. “So, we’re killing it?”

Erin nodded, before amending, “I mean, unless it has some kind of reason why we shouldn’t?” Gwen took that a chance to give the tiny a chance to defend itself, or maybe it was so it could beg for it’s live.

So, Gwen popped her thumb off of it’s mouth, and repeated Erin’s question. It started streaming some drivel about a man named Gary, or Gary’s doctor, who had apparently called two months ago with some information about Gary’s doctor, or maybe it was about Gary, who had apparently died… Or something. Gwen slid her thumb easily back over the tiny’s mouth.

Erin sighed, “Dumb thing always screams on about my Uncle Gary, always for fucking ages. Man’s a fucking homophobe who probably changed his will after I introduced him to my wife the first time. Well, that was useless… I think I’m ready to eat her.” Gwen started lowering the battered, screaming tiny towards Erin’s mouth, before Erin shook her head. “Let me?” Gwen conceded, letting Erin’s arms out of her bounds, and handing the tiny off. “God, it’s so small and pathetic.” Without it’s mouth covered it was still screaming, but neither was paying any attention. “How could I have ever thought…”

Gwen’s arm wrapped around her, pressing her lover closer. “It’s in the past now, baby. Don’t fret about it, or you’ll go mad. Just… Bottom’s up the bitch and let’s be done with it.”

“Would you help me?” Erin asked, her cheeks blushing red.

“What do you mean?” Her lover responded, brow furrowing slightly.

“I mean, like… I’ll bite it in half, and we each get half? Call it a… Temporary proposal ceremony until you buy me a ring?” Gwen didn’t have to think about that one long, at all. Over the tiny’s screaming, Gwen leant in and kissed her new fiancee’s cheek. Erin began to stammer, “I, I mean it’s a little fast I guess, but -- “

“Erin?”

“-- But I just waited so long with this stupid, little thing, and I --”

“Erin?”

“-- I guess I just don’t wanna wait so fucking long and be so fucking disappointed again that I --”

“Erin!” Gwen halfway shouted.

“-- Yes?”

“Pop the proposal bug in your mouth, and let’s fucking do this already.” Erin’s blush deepened, but she pressed the bug’s upper, screaming half between her lips, while Gwen leant in, taking the thing’s legs between her lips. Each woman closed their eyes, and Gwen waited patiently for her girlfriend to chomp down on the bug between them. For a moment, she wondered if Erin would, or if she might chicken out, or if she would even know when Erin had bitten down.

Gwen knew the moment that the feet that had been kicking at her tongue stopped, and after the slight pop and crunch filled the air, that Erin had bitten the bug in half. The two met in the middle, kissed for a moment, and then pulled away. Each opened their eyes, and watched while the other chewed, then swallowed, the bug that had caused them so much strife. And, holding hands, with their bellies full of half a new bug each, and with Gwen growing back to rock-hard in her new fiancee’s ass, they kissed more deeply than they ever had before.

---

 

Chapter End Notes:

Even at the end of the story for the moment, I'm more of a whore for reviews than Erin is for cock, so I'd love to see some more!

The epilogue should be up by Monday, but I still need to write it, review it, edit it, and upload it. There's a lot to do with it. See you all soon!