- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And, just like that, I think we're done here.

Enjoy the last chapter while I wait for inspiration to hit me for my next story!

---

Gwen stood in the shower, alone. Her hair has grown out slightly in the few months since she’d last had it cut, and her stylist had just yesterday complimented her care of it as she prepared her plan to style the woman’s locks for today. In any decent hotel, the November morning’s chilly air wouldn’t have penetrated the wall and seeped into her room, but Gwen reflected on what it truly meant to know better as the hot water fell from the shower nozzle and cascaded over her frightfully chilled skin.

Subconsciously, Gwendolyn fiddled with the ring on her finger, a ring with one black and one silver band wrapping around in simplistic beauty, with one uncharacteristically large gem planted facing up at her. She hated not having the gem facing up at her, as though having it face any other way meant she was ashamed or embarrassed of her fiancee. Sighing softly as she reached up and dug some crust from the corner of her, Gwen peeked out from the curtain to make sure there was a towel hanging there and maybe because she had forgotten to press play on her laptop.

“Helpleeeess! Look into your eyes, and the sky’s the limit, I’m helpleeeeess! Down for the count, and I’m drownin’ in ‘em~”

Gwen hummed along to the song, leaning back into the warm water from the steamy bathroom outside. Even though she knew quite well that she was on something of a schedule, Gwen wasn’t in any kind of a hurry to rush through her shower and have to press her naked, wet body back into the shiveringly cool air outside. She leant her head back and started wetting her hair, careful to get every bit of it that she could so that it would all be evenly prepared for styling. The tall woman was just as careful as she shampooed and conditioned her hair, and left the combination to sit as she grabbed a loofa, a real, non-breathing loofa to wash the rest of her body.

It felt so odd having to do it for herself. After so long, she had become so used to having smaller hands caressing her skin, caring more for every little divet of her body than Gwen herself cared for whole limbs. Now, standing alone, scrubbing the fiji-scented body wash over herself with the exfoliating net felt less like a massage and more like a scraping punishment. Over her un-waxed legs, over her well-toned arms, over the abs she’d finally managed to form, and loosely covering her proud chest.

Getting her back while showering alone was, predictably, the hardest part of getting herself clean.

The song on her laptop had changed, moving on to, “Satisfied.” Gwen tried to muster some opinion on it, which should have been easier given she was generally full of opinions about the songs on the Hamilton playlist that her fiancee loved to play ever since she’d discovered the revolutionary playlist in August. But, today, she found herself entirely void of thoughts on it. Instead, she mostly paid attention to the song because she knew how long it was, and that somewhere around the middle she had to rinse her hair and finish up.

So, that’s what she did.

Gwen finished drying herself off as the song wrapped up, and with a dry hand, she switched playlists, finding one that she followed which had been aptly named, ‘Lesbian songs.’ On the nose or not, Gwen listened as Luna Blake sung about a Horizon, but only as loosely as she could pay attention while she finished drying off and dropped the hotel towel onto the floor, stepping out onto it gingerly.

As she’d figured, with the shower off the cool air that had permeated the hotel quickly assaulted her skin, dropping her body temperature and making even her freshly cleaned extra-appendage shrivel a little bit. Gwen tried to be quick about shoving her deodorant into her armpits, and spraying on the cologne that her fiancee had had her start wearing instead of the perfume she’d been using for years. Truth be told, Gwen kinda liked it more, too, though she’d yet to go a full day without teasing her smaller fiancee over it.

Still shivering, Gwen was quick to blow dry her hair, and quicker to comb out the frizzled locks so she could move to the bed where she’d laid out her laid-back outfit for the day. The normally well-balanced woman nearly fell over a few times as she desperately attempted to shove herself into more than just a pair of panties and a tight bra. Only once the warming, shiver-reducing blue jeans and black, long-sleeved shirt were wrapped around her did she feel even slightly less shaky.

Gwen then stuffed her feet into some wool socks, and then into a pair of equally warm boots that went nearly up to her knee. Her large winter coat wrapped cozily around her, though it fought her as she tried to zip it up. The scarf that she wrapped around her neck and the lower portion of her face had been a birthday gift from her mom, and the hat had been one that her fiancee had picked out on the same shopping trip. The tall, muscular woman was nearly out the door when she remembered to duck back into grab her phone and tuck two of the complimentary tinies that the hotel had given her into her panties so that her cock could draw heat from them.

Since she knew she’d be waiting a bit longer for breakfast, the other three ended up in her mouth, getting hurriedly chewed as she shut the door behind her, and hurried down to the hotel’s lobby. It had been a few weeks since she’d last seen her parents, for her birthday. They didn’t come up to see her often, and as such she was elated when she was able to wrap them up in her arms. Her mom was a few inches shorter than her father, who himself was just an inch or two taller than his daughter, but hadn’t kept himself in nearly the same shape as he neared his late fifties.

“Hey, guys!” She cooed, feeling four arms wrap easily around her, too. “It’s been for ever, hasn’t it?”

“For me, maybe!” Her father chortled at her, his mustache hairs tickling her nose as he spoke while they were all still hugged tightly together. “Your mother had the vacation time to come and see you for your birthday!”

“Your mother,” Gwen’s mother corrected, “Retired on time because she didn’t spend any of her retirement money on your father.”

“You loved that cruise, though,” Her father countered, as they all finally stepped back. “And, if I recall correctly, that wasn’t the only thing you enjoyed that weekend.” Before he could say more, Gwen’s mother slapped his arm, hard enough that someone walking by probably pondered calling the police. Gwen, and Gwen’s father for that matter, laughed it off.

“All the same, Dad, it’s great to see the both of you!”

“It’s better for us,” Gwen’s mom smiled up at her, “At least we finally get to see you get --”

“Catherine,” Gwen’s father chastised her, “You know it’s bad luck to --”

“I know you think it’s bad luck, Alexander. But, I will remind you that I’m not nearly as frightful as you are about crap like that.”

“All the same, Katie, wouldn’t it be better not to ji --”

“Guys,” Gwen giggled a little bit, “It’d be better if we weren’t late for breakfast.” That much they could all agree on, and they all hurried outside. To save some effort and some time, they all piled into one vehicle, with Gwen driving her parent’s subaru, her mom in the passenger seat, and her dad in the back. He complained, of course, that he should have at least been up front because he was the tallest one in the vehicle, but Gwen and her mom mostly ignored the protest that they knew he was making mostly to be a goof.

The fairly low-key, super local restaurant that Gwen had picked for her and her parents wasn’t very busy at 9 in the morning, a fact which Gwen’s dad noted aloud very quickly. “See, told you we wouldn’t need a reservation for a local restaurant!” Gwen nodded at the exact second that Alex’s wife slapped her husband's thigh, and that nod quickly stopped, before turning into a giggle as her Dad pointed it out to her mom.

“I will not slap a woman on her w-” Katie stopped and rolled her eyes, before spelling it out instead. “Better?”

“Much! Let’s get inside then?”

“Thought you weren’t in any kind of a hurry~” Alex’s wife teased him.

A minute or so later, as Gwen’s parents helped each other out of their temporarily unnecessary winter clothing, she climbed out of her own accessories. Shrugging out of her coat was not nearly as easy as she recalled it being just the year before, and now she found herself missing her fiancee even more. Still, she hung it on the provided peg that stuck out from the pillar that rose up beside the booth that she plopped herself into, across the table from her parents.

“So,” her father started. “Big day, hm?” Beside him, Gwen’s mother rolled her eyes at her husband, but didn’t interject just to bother him. “I know you’re not supposed to tell us, but… What will you be wearing today?”

“Answered that one yourself, Dad,” Gwen replied, glancing to the side as a waitress approached a nearby table. “Besides, I’d want it to be a surprise even if I weren’t not supposed to tell you.”

“You’ve always been cheeky like that.”

Gwen didn’t have to wait long for her father’s expression to scrunch up, nor for her mother to correct him. “You and her both, Alex.”

Gwen laughed, softly, but was eager to get off of the topic of her parents grilling her. “How’s the hardware shop doing?”

“Well,” her father was immediately distracted as the topic changed to their business. “It’s been doing pretty well. Most of the customers are excited to see a new store in town after so many years of nothing.”

“Must be nice not having to find the nearest Walmart or Home Depot, for them.”

“Mmm.” Her father nodded. “And, it’s nice to  have David about so I can take the day off, occasionally.”

“Trustworthy?” Gwen asked, her voice skeptical.

“More trustworthy than when he took you to prom.”

“Holy sh-” Gwen caught herself. “That David is your manager?” The only reply she got was her father laughing at her. Realistically, it was all the reply she needed. Before she could think of something to ask her mother, not wanting the older woman to feel too left out of the conversation, the young waitress reached their table and asked them what they wanted to drink. Her parents both asked for coffee, but Gwen checked to see if they had her favorite. Alas, this particular restaurant had no strawberry iced tea, so Gwen, too, ordered herself a coffee.

Her mom had it black, her dad took it with a few sugars and 3 containers of cream, and Gwen herself poured in 5 or 6 creams before the bitter brew tasted even close to palatable. “I hate coffee.” She muttered to herself, and her parents laughed at the comment.

“Then, why’d you order it?” Her mom asked, smirking.

“Big day ahead.” Gwen pouted, knowing that her mother had wanted her to specify, and knowing that her mother had known she wouldn’t.

“You and your father. Maybe it’s the genitalia in this family.” Katie sighed, sipping her black coffee carelessly. “Mmmmm… Nice and steamy.”

The waitress was back a few minutes later to collect the orders they’d chosen. With so few people about that early, and with a time limit on themselves, the family of three chose quickly and moved order faster. Her parents both got some kind of waffle that Gwen could have cared less about, while the woman herself ordered a nice, thick pile of pancakes. Gwen got to watch her father’s head nearly implode as her mother openly bragged to the waitress in an attempt to get something free out of the meal.

“What?” Gwen’s mom shrugged, “It was worth a try, at least!” Alex, however, did not stop frowning.

They all chatted about a few topics as they waited for their meals; Gwen had a few siblings, but none of whom had stayed in the same state let alone near enough to come in for any kind of event. Especially, as conceited as some of them were, an event which did not in some way put the focus squarely on their shoulders. As much as it might have bothered Gwen that none of them were there that day, her parents were far more apocalyptic about it. Gwen found out then that more than one of her brothers had been stripped from her parents still-developing will for being so… Well, they kept saying disrespectful, but Gwen wasn’t sure that they didn’t mean, ‘Cunty.’

All the same, they were in the middle of chatting about her mother’s successful sewing hobby when the waitress returned with their food. She sat Gwen’s down first, which allowed her to quickly notice that there were only two sausage links sitting on her plate, when the dish called for three. However, the waitress was still in the middle of chatting with Gwen’s parents about their food, and so Gwen waited patiently for any kind of lull in the flow of the conversation.

When she got her chance, she quickly began to inquire; “Excuse me, but I’m missing a --”

Gwen got no further than that when the person in the seat behind her gasped, and Gwen turned around to see a woman staring at an empty booth. Not wanting to miss an opportunity, Gwen spun onto her knees and used her long arm to shove her hand into the pile of clothes piled on the chair, digging out a tiny, newly-shrunken young woman. “Oh, nevermind that,” Gwen smiled as she turned to the waitress. “I found a replacement!”

“But wait, that’s my d-” The woman in the booth behind her got no further than that before the waitress corrected her.

“By law, Ma’m, since your companion shrunk in our restaurant, the shrunken woman is now our property. But, since this woman here,” the waitress gestured to Gwen, “rightfully claimed the shrinkee as a part of the dish she paid for, well, there’s nothing much I can do. I’m sorry for your loss.” With her next breath, the young waitress turned and smiled at Gwen, “Enjoy your meal!”

With the woman exaggeratedly crying in the next booth, Gwen and her parents continued chatting, while Gwen soaked the tiny who had replaced her sausage link in syrup. It was newly shrunken and confused, and this would have been the perfect time for it to run away; If Gwen had been distracted, and the syrup in it’s hair didn’t weigh more than it could lift. Carelessly, Gwen jabbed her fork into the tiny, and carefully lifted it out of the syrup while her mother talked about the drive to the airport where a man had lost control of his vehicle and hit… Something or another. Gwen wasn’t paying much attention.

The tiny’s… mother, Gwen thought she’d heard suddenly plopped onto her knees, her hands finding Gwen’s jeans and holding tight. She sobbed, something about her daughter being this and planning on being that, and x, y, and z. Gwen didn’t listen much, but her parents were enamored with it for the moment. Her mother started to say something and Gwen, not caring much, took a bite from the sausage link. It was hard to get her lips around, because the shrinkee kept trying to kick her away, but eventually she managed to get her teeth around it’s shins and bite through.

It’s former mother wailed, and Gwen sighed after she swallowed the bite. “Look, I’ve been through enough of this, ‘Convincing people to give up their shrunken loved ones,’ thing, so how about this.” She took another bite, talking around her food, “Instead of me telling you about how your daughter is already dead, I’ll just…” Gwen cleaned off the fork, chewing and swallowing quickly. “I’ll just tell you that the shrinkee who replaced your daughter is gone, now, too. Chewed up and dropping into my belly. Please, go and live your life. It’s what your real daughter would have wanted you to do.”

Gwen’s parents were a little bit put off by it, but they distracted themselves by eating their food uncomfortably, now at least, in order to avoid having to comment on the situation at all. Eventually, after enough crying, the restaurant had some officers come in and escort the woman out, apologizing to Gwen and her parents for all the strife. The restaurant didn’t offer them anything in the way of a free meal, but Gwen would have refused it anyway; The restaurant didn’t write the laws on shrinking, nor had they forced that woman to act so immaturely.

“You know,” her mother sighed after swallowing a bite. “It’d feel better if you ate them whole.”

“I don’t keep a body like mine by eating for pleasure, Mom.” Gwen curtly replied, turning back to finish her meal. By that point, she’d finished the rest of her sausage links and downed a pancake, too. Now, with her parents at just about the same place in their respective waffles, Gwen began cutting into another of the soft, chewy cakes of pure goodness on her plate.

It wasn’t long after that that breakfast had finished up. Gwen and her parents all decided at once that they’d had enough, and the trio prepared to move on with their days. Her parents got up and helped each other prepare for the cool, biting air that had replaced summer’s grace, and Gwen stood herself up and quietly struggled into her coat, tucking her head into both hat and scarf. The ravenette hugged her parents once more, called a car for herself, and she and her parents eagerly agreed that they’d see each other later.

Gwen paid for her meal and her parent’s meal, as the older couple left the restaurant to go and do the various things Gwen knew they would want to on a special day like this one. After Gwen finished paying, she went out and happily met her cab driver who. The plump, but still definitely attractive, young woman happily waved when she saw Gwen searching for her Uber. As Gwen climbed in, she couldn’t help but wonder if her driver wouldn’t have been the kind of girl that Gwen would’ve asked to drive into an alley so said driver could blow her, where it that Gwen herself were still single.

Probably, she had to admit to herself.

Instead, she asked the woman to drive her to the hairdresser that she and her fiancee had agreed were able to do the best-looking, most creative thing with Gwen’s hair. That visit lasted just a few minutes longer than Gwen had guessed it would, and when she left she felt even better than when she’d left the week before. Then, she’d been satisfied with the idea that her stylist had laid out for her, and now she had seen it executed. Not only that, but she had spilled some details about her day and effectively taken some stress off of her shoulders.

“You can afford all of this cause some old, homophobic asshole uncle of hers died in his sleep?” Gwen remembered being asked. She had almost nodded, and ruined her hairdressers work.

“Yup. Hadn’t changed his will since she was seven, and left most of it to her. Including the house we’re going to be moving into.”

“Wow… And you said she was still --”

“Living with the shrinkee that her wife had been, yeah.”

“Ugh,” Gwen’s hairdresser had replied. “The tinies who guilt their ex-lovers like that were the worst people. Most of the time, I’m glad when they get theirs. What did you and your boo end up doing with it?”

“She bit it in half as our engagement… Thing.”

“Wow! That’s so romantic~ And, more important that than tiny had been since she shrunk. And I think the appropriate phrase is, ‘Engagement proposal.’”

Gwen half-shrugged, doing her best not to move too much. “Sounds good to me, yeah!”

“And?” The stylist asked a moment or two later.

“And what?” Gwen replied, confused.

“How did that tiny taste?”

“Best tiny I’ve ever munched on.”

Now, as she waited outside on that cool, crisp day, Gwen had her scarf pulled up over her ears. She’d been warned not to have her hat on again until she was ready to mess it up, which would not come until far, far later in the night. By this time, it wasn’t any later than 11am, and Gwen quickly walked to her next appointment. This one had to be handled quickly and quietly, because she wanted to surprise her fiancee with it. As such, she picked a place close to her hair stylist, googled it, and went with it when she saw that they would do what she needed them to.

Gwen strode in the door of the salon, and pulled out her wallet while she waited for someone to come to the front desk. Past her hair styling, her fiancee knew very little about any part of her day, and so it was a gigantic relief when someone finally came to the counter. “Hi there.” She smiled, as brightly and as cleanly as she could without having yet flossed breakfast away.

“You’ve not been helped yet?” The woman asked, to which Gwen shook her head instead of replying with any words. Namely, instead of speaking, Gwen was quietly checking the woman out. She was in her late 40s, at least, with light grey streaks in her long, black hair, and with her apparent bust size, the ravenette standing at the desk would have expected far more droop in her stature, but the attendant was standing perfectly straight, although she wasn’t very tall. “Where the hell did that br- Oh.”

“Oh?” Gwen inquired, curiously.

“She’s… Or, it’s, I guess, on the floor here.”

“Oh, wow! I guess it probably sucks more to shrink at work, huh.”

“Eh, maybe. I gotta say, seems like it’s becoming more… I dunno, more common?”

“Second person I’ve seen today, myself.” Gwen shrugged as she watched the woman stoop down, still keeping herself nearly perfectly straight instead of slouching, and picked the shrinkee up. “What was it’s name?”

“Hm? Oh, this thing? It was… Uhm… I’m not sure. She was only hired last week, so… Would you like to have it? On the house.”

Gwen’s cock twitched in her pants, the two tinies in with it either struggling to find any room for comfort with the beast so nearby them. “Ah, I just ate an one an hour or so ago, myself.”

“Well, there are other uses for them. Like, what are you in here for today?”

“The fastest full-body waxing you can do for me.” Gwen said, matter of factly, rocking on her heels a bit.

“Define fast.” Whoever it was in her hand, the tiny was struggling as hard as it could, clearly, but the woman barely had to squeeze to get her to stop, and Gwen wasn’t even sure the attendant had noticed she’d squeezed before replying to her.

“Less than two hours.” The ravenette nodded, thinking that asking for a full body that fast was probably too much to ask.

“Are you very hairy?” Gwen simply shook her head in reply. “I’ll get it all done in an hour and a half if you’ll take this thing off of my hands.” The confusion that spread across Gwen’s face didn’t last for long before the woman quickly replied, “Well, I come from somewhere were we usually just throw shrinkees in with the pet’s food; Pigs, fish, pythons, I even gave one to a friend’s owl once. I don’t think he appreciate being fed to his owl, tho. Anyway, I’ve never done anything to one myself, and I’d rather not start. So, hour and a half, full body, usual price. Just take this damned thing.”

Gwen sighed, and held her hand out. The former teen landed in her palm, and Gwen quickly curled her fist around it and pondered what to do with it. Beyond that, she had partially forgotten about the tinies in her pants, and after she paid upfront, the attendant led her back to one of their rooms. She gave Gwen a few minutes to strip down privately, and as soon as the door clicked shut, Gwen tossed the former front desk worker in her mouth, and swallowed. It was hard to force something down when it was that size, and even though she managed, Gwen wished she’d had something to drink to force it down.

When she would tell the story later, Gwen knew her mom would tease her.

Once she’d finished stripping, though, Gwen held two more tinies who simply reeked of her cock. Although it normally wouldn’t have bothered her, the two shrinkees were simply covered in sweat, and whether that was her sweat or their own, Gwen simply couldn’t bring herself to swallow them. Instead, feeling rather a bit clever, tied them up in one of her socks. Part of her wanted to dip them in the hard wax and let them help her get ready for her evening, but Gwen already wasn’t sure about how all this shit worked. So, their fates would come later.

An hour and a fifteen minutes later, Gwen was standing in the lobby. She was fully dressed, she was hairless below her shoulders, the two tinies were snuggling up to her cock again, and she was also ready to punch the smiling attendant in the face. “And we’re done twenty minutes early! How great is that?”

“I hate you.” Gwen sighed, nodding slowly. Most of her body still tingled a little bit, but she was pretty sure she could move on to the next thing she needed done.

“Will you be coming back?” The attendant asked but got naught but the door swishing shut as Gwen strode back out into the world.

For her part, Gwen was more irritated that the brief flutters of the tiny woman in her large gut had stopped so soon after the waxing had started. Part of her wondered if, maybe, the pain had increased adrenaline, which would have naturally increased her body’s rate of digestion. Her speciality was providing general healthcare, not knowing specifics like that, though, and so Gwen mostly focused on not getting lost as she made her way to her next destination.

Which, thank god, was also the last. As she strode through the lobby of the much nicer hotel, Gwen ogled a woman or two who were wearing skimpy swimsuits on their way to what Gwen knew was a much nicer hotel. She kept her hands squarely in the pockets of her jacket, lest everyone see how hard she was still squeezing them despite having had 20 more minutes for her nerves to recover.

“Hi there!” The front desk employee smiled at her. “How are you today?”

Gwen just smiled back for a second, before mustering the ability to reply. “Stinging. It’s cold, and I just got a wax done.” Her sentence might as well have been spoken to a brick wall, because the man’s expression didn’t change. “That mean it… Well, nevermind. I’m here to check in to the honeymoon suite; Unless you’ve given it up on me.”

“Can I get a name?” Gwen wrestled her wallet out of her pocket again, and handed him her ID card. He typed in her license number, and she presumed, looked her up throughout the hotel’s systems.

“Alright Ms, uhm…”

“Drieselmann.”

“Ms. Dree-- Uhm…”

“Drieselmann. Like… Easel. Dr-easel-man.”

“Ms. Dr-easel-man… Okay, Ms. Drieselmann,” annoyingly, he paused to see if he’d said it right. “Your room is ready and raring to go, do you have any luggage outside that is raring and ready to go up?”

“Actually when I booked the room, I was told I could leave some luggage in advance that would be upsta--”

“Oh, right! Yes, well, then, your clothing should all be up there.” He paused and winked, “Along with anything extra you and your new spouse might need.”

“I mean, that’s a little forward about what our honeymoon will be about,” Gwen chuckled at him, and his face turned a bright red.

“I meant… Wine.”

“Uh huh.” Gwen smiled, strolling away after he halfheartedly handed her the room’s key.

The elevator ride up was slow, and plodding. Thankfully, because it was going up, it didn’t stop too much to pick anyone up, it just a fairly slow-rising elevator. Too slow for Gwen’s taste, but there was a cute little girl with her mother who got on just a stop before Gwen got off, and the young blonde clung to the handrail with the determination of someone who might have been hanging over a burning pit of hellfire. “She’s adorable~” Gwen cooed at the young woman’s mother, just as the doors popped open on her floor.

“Well, sometimes at least. You’ll see when you have your own kids, you have to be around for the… Less cute parts.”

It wasn’t until the doors were shutting that Gwen wondered how the woman had known, but even as she turned to ask, the doors had shut, and her hand clunking into the doors gave her her answer. Her engagement ring was fucking huge, and it left a great clue that no one had been a parent with her quite yet. No one with kids, Gwen guessed, was going to waste money on a ring that huge. Gwen pondered that thought, the kids bit, as she walked down the hallway to her room. It wasn’t until she beeped her door open and stepped into the room that she got bombarded by updates and notifications.

Namely, because her phone had been in here the whole time. And there were a lot of angry text messages from a certain someone. Wondering how she had even gotten Gwen’s number, the mother of the bride to be was quickly blocked from contacting her, and Gwen plopped herself into her bed to go through the rest of her notifications. A few well wishes on Facebook, one or two personal text messages from her fiance’s family for getting her to move on from her ex.

Standard stuff.

Gwen knew, as she started stripping down, that she was running out of time. Even if the ceremony was going to be just downstairs, she didn’t want to have to rush any more than she already was. Getting naked took no time at all, tossing the tinies out the window of a room on the top story of a 30 story hotel in the middle of a city and watching them splat on the top of a bus took no time at all, and then… Deciding whether or not she wanted to do it.

It was a dilemma Gwen had been facing for a while now.

Dress or suit. Part of her knew that she would be far happier in a suit than she would a dress, but the smarter part of her knew that her parents would be disappointed on some level if she didn’t wear the large, white, and honestly beautiful gown they’d picked out for her. It wasn’t like that description didn’t fit her suit, either; Large could be used to describe anything that Gwen wore, and the suit was as white as the gown.

But beautiful was another matter. The gown was gaudy but fantastically crafted work of art. The tuxedo that Gwen had picked out was white, with black lapels, and a black vest. It was, as she thought of it, a mixture between what her parents wanted and what she and her fiancee had wanted. Still, despite their approval, Gwen knew better than to think that her parents were actually happy about the tux. Hell, her father was already disappointed that he wouldn’t be able to walk his youngest daughter down any aisle more significant than a Walmart aisle.

Gwen had to find a balance; Parents disappointment and her own.

So, about five seconds later, she called the dressmaker and asked if it were possible to refund a dress so long as it had remained unused. Given that it had, the maker was willing to accept the dress back for a partial refund, to which Gwen accepted; 75% back was better than 0% back and a dress she’d never wear. She agreed to drop it off the following day, while she quickly threw herself into her suit, and put whatever finishing touches she felt necessary.

Then, Gwen went to a wedding. She went to her wedding.

Several, several, several hours later, Gwen finally bulldozed her way back into the room. The door had protested against the key that she’d been holding, partially because the white fabric between it and the door was just transparent enough for the door to register a key there, but the wobbling couple hardly noticed it’s protest. Instead, drunk as they were, they tried repeatedly until one of them figured it out, and they were able to stampede into the honeymoon sweet.

After tossing Erin onto the large, bouncy bed, she started desperately stripping her tux off. Erin, though, laid in bed comfortably, smiling up at her wife. Her new wife. “What are you doing?” Gwen asked, a slur of her speech only a slight bit present. The redheaded bride’s bride had just finished undoing her tie, and paused to stare down at her wife, who in turn stared back up at her.

“Just ogling.” Erin replied, her wide smile dimmed only by the booze running through her system.

“Ogling what?” Gwen asked, her own smile quickly turning into an amused smirk. The tie flew over Erin’s head, and her bright blue-silver eyes followed it as it landed on the opposite side of the bed. By the time she looked back, Gwen had managed to strip herself out of most of what remained of her wedding tux, leaving herself in just her bra, panties, and stockings.

“You… Why the stockings?” Erin asked, her head cocked to the side. For once, she watched as Gwen blushed.

“I wanted to look good for you for…”

“Our first married fuck.” Erin finished the thought, smiling brightly.

“Yeah.” Gwen shrugged, turning her head to the side a bit. “But, like you said --”

“I don’t want us to getting fucking if we’re both not --” Erin continued.

“One hundred percent un-drunk.” Gwen finished.

“Yeeeup. Otherwise you might mean to spank me and accidentally bruise my tailbone.”

“Right, right… Right. Not that I’d mind bruising your ass, but not the bone.”

“Not that I’d mind either, but… All the same.” Erin sighed, softly, still staring up at her wife. “I keep thinking about my wife… And every time I do…”

Gwen hit the bed, her bra hanging around her elbow as she’d been taking it off, and her arms wrapped around Erin before her bride could finish the thought. “I’m here, baby.” The ravenette cooed as she pressed her lips against her wife’s forehead. “I’m your wife, now. You don’t have to think about --”

“Gwen, darling, I’m fine. I’m not about to break into tears or anything, here, okay? I was just saying… She was my wife for… Years, you know? The change is weird.” Gwen blushed again, biting her lip for a second and thinking about apologizing; She hated being drunk for a reason. Too much doubt.

“Well, I’m your woman, now, Mrs. Drieselmann.” Gwen teased, pressing her nose against Erin’s.

“And I couldn’t be happier, Ms. Drieselmann.” Erin smiled back, pressing past her wife’s nose and sinking her lips into a kiss. When it broke a few minutes later, Erin found herself laying on top of her nearly naked wife, still completely gowned up in her own right.

“I thought you didn’t want to fuck.” Gwen teased, “That did not feel like not wanting to fuck. And, isn’t that Mistress Drieselmann, to you?”

Erin ignored the question entirely. “Well, personally, I think that if two women with deliciously rough fetishes can’t put those fetishes aside for a night and just make love, then those women should not be wed.”

“Few hours late on the objection.”

“Oh, shit, am I?” Erin giggled as Gwen pulled her in for a kiss, and the taller woman sat the pair up slowly. “I had no idea… Well, nevermind, I guess.”

“I don’t think your too drunk for a good fuck, though.” Gwen pressed, not only the notion but her lips into Erin’s again, reaching behind her wife to begin undoing her dress. Soon after, her tongue was pressing, too, between her wife’s eagerly spreading lips.

As her dress and her lingerie hit the floor, Erin was pressed down into the bed. Gwen rolling them around hadn’t been any bit a surprise, but Erin had partially meant to be on top. Whatever she’d planned, though, she knew Gwen had made her own plans for their evening together anyway, and that her plans came second to her mistress’s. And, at that, her wife’s. Even if she had stayed in the nicer hotel for their day apart.

“Are you ready?” Gwen whispered, softly, bending her neck down and pressing her lips into Erin’s collar bone, spreading kisses and shivers throughout Erin’s body with the ease only an experienced lover could manage.

“Isn’t that a dumb question for your wife?”

“Isn’t that a standard question for lovemaking?”

“You’re an ass, Gwen~” Erin laughed, softly, slapping her wife’s shoulder in the same motion as she raised her hips up more, happy to feel her wife at her entrance. “Yeah, though, I am. Take your wife, baby.” Gwen didn’t need to be told more than once, and she ever so gently pressed herself forward, feeling Erin’s pussy spread around her cock as her betrothed for the first time.

In all of her memories, nothing had ever felt better than this. Even still, as a small shudder of pleasure spread throughout her spine, Gwen kissed her wife’s cheek and replied. “I’m the same ass you married 3 hours ago. Are you ready to spend your life with an ass for a wife?”

“I do~” Erin joked, and Gwen through her head back to release the least pleased groan that someone with their cock buried in their spouse has ever made.

---

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed!