- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter has vore, crush, foot play (+light odor), insertion, and both gentle and violent play here.

---

Erin plopped herself down at the table in the private nursing home’s table. “Fuck me.” The shorter woman murmured under her breath, running a hand through her short, red hair.

 Charlotte cooed at her, “Rough day, honey?” Erin blinked at her, thinking hard on the answer to that one. She had only woken up an hour before her shift started, and even though it was finally nearing 4 pm and the end of her shift, Erin still felt like she would rather die than go home. The redhead grabbed one of the charting books for herself, and slid it across the table towards herself.

“Sort of.” She replied, softly, popping the book open. “Justin slapped my chest like 7 times while I was giving him a shower, Ben refused to sleep and tried to eat my wedding ring while I was helping him to bed. Drake claimed that my hair looked like a lollipop and wouldn’t stop licking it.”

“Average day, I’d say.” Charlotte bitched back.

Erin rolled her eyes, biting back a reply about how after two years she had better damned well know what her job entailed. “I’m just getting burnt out, is all. Got a little break coming up, soon.”

“Well, that’s good! And, you have a man at home who can plop your ass down by force and give you a nice, long foot rub. If he’ll even be home during this, ‘Vacation,’ of yours.”

Erin was solidly gay, enough so that the thought of a man being at home waiting for her practically disgusted her. Caring for special needs people who slapped her tits all day was one thing, especially in the light-hearted environment they all worked in… When Charlotte wasn’t about. But, going home to have someone of the opposite sex maul her boobs was another.

Besides, Charlotte only brought a man up because Erin had told a lie about her wedding ring when she started. A lie that allowed her to have a nice house and a job she liked coming to, without anyone judging her choices. That lie, though, had been Erin’s way of telling her coworkers all about Faye -- At least, how she had been before she shrunk.

Even still, Erin would have loved her job even more if Charlotte were to randomly shrink and get kicked into a wheel or some shit… Or, better yet, if Erin received the privilege of kicking Charlotte into the wheel herself.

Erin only shrugged at Charlotte, opting not to respond to the jab. “Who hasn’t been charted on yet today?”

Charlotte glared up at her with a look that told Erin just how much Charlotte thought she could fuck right off. “No one. We were slightly overstaffed with the new trainees, so all the charting got done until 3. I finished all of the books until 4, so…”

Erin laughed. “I get to leave on time today! Hell yeah!” Freedom calling, Erin practically launched out of her chair, setting it spinning in place at the kitchen table. “See you tomorrow, Charlotte! Tell the trainees I said thanks!” Whatever Charlotte called in response, Erin shutting the garage door clamped down on that shit really quick. Excitement filling her bones, Erin clocked out and headed outside right into the fresh air of a torrential downpour.

Faye loved the rain.

Erin sighed, frowning suddenly as she ducked out from under the porch and wandered into the rain, instantly getting drenched. Despite herself, and the time that had passed since it would have been possible, Erin started to think of getting home. She and Faye lived only about 20 miles away, a city over, and it wouldn’t take long to ride the highway home; She would get home, and Fay would be there, 6 inches taller than her and strappingly thick. Maybe even sporting a thick strap-on. Faye would chastise Erin, practically rip her clothes off of her soaking body, and then fuck the ever loving shit out of her.

If Erin had been bad enough, a tiny or two might’ve made their way deep into her ass, followed closely by a rough strap-on fuck.

Erin was in her car when reality came back to her, and left a pang of pain in her elbow; The redhead nearly slammed the bend of her arm against the leather passenger chair as she reached back for some soda she kept in the back. Cussing quietly, Erin more carefully grabbed herself a Code Red Mountain Dew, all 16 ounces of it, and screwed it open. Her lipstick stained the opening even though she hadn’t taken much of a sip before screwing the cap back on and popping the bottle into the cup holder.

Even as Erin pulled her car out onto the road, she could feel the distinct tension building up between her thighs, on par with how wet she was starting to feel.

The drive home was uneventful, at least for that which could be considered outside the norm. Someone cut her off, she flipped them off and they sped off ahead of her in a 35 mph zone. Erin’s blue-silver eyes darted around, searching for a cop who might have pulled the speeding driver over. None, not one, appeared. As it seemed karma wasn’t on Erin’s side, the woman tensed when a cop did pop up on the highway, prompting Erin not to take any chances. At around 4:35, she pulled her car into the driveway, most of the Code Red gone, and her arms and legs feeling far more like jelly than they had in a… Well, in years, probably.

Erin stumbled up the steps from the driveway onto her porch, fiddling with her keys for a few seconds before otherwise effortlessly pushing her key into the slot, and letting herself in. The rain was still pounding down, but she felt happily wet in every possible way. As Erin let the door swing shut, she only-halfway registered that Faye was sitting on the couch, and said something when she walked in. However, Erin had pretty much mentally shut off by that point; She waved at her wife, or some such shit, after she locked the door again but before trudging past her.

Faye’s wife kicked her shoes off somewhere near the stairs, her shirt  was laying on the stairs, and her bra had been tossed over her shoulder, down the stairs, and landed on one of the barstools that sat at the island in the kitchen. Erin hardly noticed Faye hoping off the couch and following along as quick as her tiny feet would allow, using the small ladders that had been cut into the steps for just such reasons. Doubly so, Erin never noticed the tiny woman’s yelling.

By the time Faye made it upstairs and to their bedroom door, the first door on the right, her wife was naked in their bed. Erin’s pants were on the floor by the door, and her panties were at the side of their bed. Faye couldn’t get a good view of what her wife was doing until she had made her way up the ladder on the side of the nightstand, to where her bed was. Erin, had her naked body splayed wide, pressing a finger into herself repeatedly while she clearly worked her clit with the palm from the same hand. For a bit, Faye watched from a distance, biting her lip and feeling her own insides heat up.

Then, her eyes were drawn to the other nightstand; What would have been hers if she hadn’t shrunk. There sat an open, clear plastic tin, far too high for anyone her size to ever climb out of. That, Faye guessed, had been the purpose, since it was in fact full of people that matched her shrunken stature. Like she was jumping into a pool, Faye launched herself off of the nightstand, and cannonballed onto the bed. Her butt quietly smacked the bed, just a foot or so from Erin’s side. The little woman paused, staring up, taking note of the fact that Erin clearly had not take note of her, before Faye set herself on her way.

With her wife laying flat, Faye tried to take the fastest, safest route she could; All the way around the bed. Athletic ever since high school, Faye did her best to sprint to the foot of the bed so she could continue along the path she had carted to that bucket. Unfortunately for her, Erin stretched her foot out and slammed it into her wife, in what Faye knew was an accident even without her wits about her.

Erin, Faye noticed as her head was clearing, didn’t notice. Erin didn’t even quite pause long enough between strokes of her pussy to notice that Faye was quickly drug back up the bed as her knees bent upward at the pleasure filling her core. Sweaty and stinky as the sock that covered Erin’s foot was, Faye was lucky that it lifted off as quickly as it did, returning to it’s place at the foot of the bed.

Rising shakily to her feet, Faye only made it a few more steps before Erin’s thigh dropped down and nearly knocked all the air out of her body, pinning her tiny frame down between bed and flesh. From where she was trapped, even a one-track mind like Faye’s couldn’t stay locked on the bin of tinies, as her eyes were pulled to stare at the giant pussy that she had enjoyed so many times in her life. Getting near it now, well, any nearer than this, was just asking to set some kind of PTSD off from the first day she’d been shrunk. Relief flooded the tiny woman as Erin’s eyes popped open, Faye thinking for sure that she had to be noticed by her wife, now.

Red hair whipped to and fro as the head they grew from only turned to the side, away from the thigh that had so securely pinned her wife down, to began searching in the container that held all of her tinies. Her hand dug in, finding a few of the otherwise worthless treats and dropping them all on her tummy. Erin giggled as they ran around, panicking, and trying to find the least painful way down. One jumped right between her legs, and that was the first one she knew what she was doing with; Erin caught it just seconds before it’s feet would have hit the cushiony bed, and instead, Faye’s giant wife pushed it head-first deep inside her pussy.

Faye thought she might have known the girl that got swallowed whole by that pussy, that sweet, juicy cunt that she had once been able to lap from freely. The tiny was short -- Well, duh. Rather, she had been short, so far as Faye recalled, and her name might have been Emily. Going off of that, Faye watched as Erin returned her hand to pumping fingers in and out of herself with the added, squiggling stimulation on top of that, and reminded herself that she knew what, ‘Emily,’ was going through, even though Emily was a simple bug.

The other tinies on Erin’s tummy where in the same position as the tinies Erin had pureed so long ago, but this time she skipped the blender, popping the three of them into her mouth and sucking on them. Erin only opted not to chew them so she could savor their fear and reveal in the way the squirmed against her tongue, losing a battle for their lives while Erin herself simply masturbated.

Faye watched with a certain kind of morbid fascination as her woman gave a perfect example of furious masturbation, but the only feeling coursing through the tiny lover was pure, self-inflicted guilt. There, plain for any eye to see, was Erin’s cunt. And that cunt was as hairy as it could have been, having reached a state which Faye knew would have never even crossed Erin’s mind to allow herself to fall to. If Faye, having been non-shrunken and keeping up on Erin’s regularly fucking and spankings, had seen that, she might have lost her ever-loving mind. The formerly taller woman simply hated having hair in her meal.

On top of that, if Faye had ever seen a pussy in need of fucking more than the one with a tiny and three fingers buried inside of it that was throbbing in front of her, she couldn’t remember it any better than she could the feeling of riding her submissive slut’s face. Erin’s thigh remained pinned down, tensing more and more and Faye relaxed as she remembered what that meant was coming. Sighing softly, Faye knew she would be able to talk with her wife soon.

Except, she wasn’t. Erin fucked herself madly for another twenty minutes, and Faye was sure she counted at least 4 or 5 orgasms. Each time her wife came, Faye saw Emily pop back up, but only once was the girl allowed to get a fresh breath. By the time Erin’s last orgasm rocked her, Erin’s cunt could only push out a poor, crumpled, battered little tiny. Erin noticed this before she even took care to glance under her thigh, and picked up the near-dead girl and popped her in her now-formerly-empty mouth, chewing and swallowing within a few seconds with a soft sigh.

“Erin?”

“Hhhhhhmmm…? OH, SHIiiiiiiiiiiiiit…!” Erin’s surprise was evident, as her voice started out at a shout that nearly knocked Faye’s ears clear silly, and shrunk quickly to a whispered. “Faye, what are hell are you doing in here?”

“Watching my whore fuck herself silly and wishing I was apart of it.” Faye replied, smiling as she finally felt Erin’s thigh lift off of her. Stretching slightly, Faye slid her hands under her, making ready to stand. Before she could, however, Erin’s much larger fingers scooped her up and plopped the tiny into the small bed of her’s on the nightstand.

“Hold that thought, Faye.” Erin… Commanded. Faye blinked, watching as her giant wife hopped out of bed and quickly hid the tiny-filled container back under the bed. The ravenette that was Erin’s wife kept watching as Erin herself strode around the bed and slipped her panties on, before plopping herself back on the bed, now nearer her tiny wife. “Okay, what’s up?”

Faye held back the emotion that built in her tummy, not even sure what it was yet. “You got home like, half an hour ago, and didn’t even say hello before you rushed upstairs to get off!”

Erin turned her head down. “Sor-... I don’t know what to say, Faye.”

“Well, not sorry, for one. If anything, Erin, I should be the one apologizing here. God, I’ve been so fucking dumb! I should have thought way more about you, your… Your appetite for a good spanking, your appetite for a good fucking, your need for… Well, to be someone’s whore.”

Erin frowned. “I… Okay, yeah, all of that might be true.” Faye giggled a little bit, noticing her wife’s blush, but she didn’t laugh loud enough for Erin to notice. “But, that doesn’t mean much. Honestly, sweetheart, I don’t think I could take you domming me all that seriously these days, and if we even tried I might flinch from a pinch or something, and, y’know, crush you.”

Faye nodded, frowning herself now. “I… Okay, Erin, I want you to cheat on me.”

“... Excuse me?” Erin’s face twisted in confusion, much like her voice did.

“I want you to find someone; At work, online, I don’t really care, just someone you can fuck and move on from.”

“I don’t… Really, I think that’s not an option, though.”

“Why not?”

“I… Faye, you know better than I do that the kind of fucking I want is… Trust based. I’m not just going to find a random domme online and let her beat my ass for a night. And I can’t do that with someone from work, either. I’d at least have to go on a few dates with them, and --”

“Whatever you need to do, Erin, I want you to go for it!” Faye cooed, though to her it felt more like a gentle shout. “I can’t stand seeing you like this, this right now. So, you need someone to fuck you.”

“Faye, I love you. Not your tongue or your hand or your --”

“I know, I know! Baby, I know! You don’t have to love whoever you fuck, you just have to trust them enough to cum on their face!” Faye sighed, little lungs already straining from so much yelling. “Can you… If absolutely nothing else, can you try?”

“I… Wait, what do you mean by try?”

“Just… Look around at work tomorrow, and try to find someone who you’d fuck? Ask them out if you feel comfortable, something like that?”

Erin sighed. “Will it make you feel better about this…” She paused, searching for a word. “About this silly insecurity?” She saw Faye nod, emphatically, and giggled at the way her hair bounced around her head. “Okay. I’ll do it, but only for you.” Erin watched with a growing smile as her woman did a silly little dance, and wrapped up by sticking her tongue out at her wife. “You’re ridiculous, Faye.”

“You fucking love me, tho~” Faye called back.

“You know it, babe.”

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review if you have something to tell me!