- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Categories present include; Butt, insertion, futa, couple, mouth play, entrapment, and humiliation.

---

 

When Faye woke up in the middle of the night, she found herself in a strange… Bed? With no light source about her, Faye had no concrete way of telling what she was in, or making sense of any details that her eyes picked up in their desperate search for answers. The first odd thing she deciphered was that wherever she was in was to her scale. She knew for a fact that she was awake; Several pinches confirmed that, but she couldn’t immediately recall anything happening after she had fallen asleep watching TV. The tiny woman climbed out of what she knew was a tiny bed, and felt oddly self-conscious of the fact that she was walking through what felt like a scale-model house.

 Faye barely had a second to register a deep, loud moaning coming from somewhere in front of her before the entire night came rushing back like a freight train. She remembered waking up in darkness just like this, but with a shitton more pressure on her back. Then, like now, she remembered moans and groans, but there had been shifting there, where now there was none. No pressure, no shifting, no nothing. The moaning was further away. Faye remembered being eaten; Or did she? It was all a blur and, at that, one that the tiny woman couldn’t quite clear up with all the moaning coming from… What she guessed was upstairs.

Faye guessed right.

After they returned from buying Faye’s new cage, as Gwen insisted on calling it, the pair went about the careful process of setting up Faye’s new hotel, as Erin insisted on calling it, both women taking every chance they could find to call Faye’s home-inside-her-home their chosen pronoun. Erin and Gwen both knew on some subconscious level that they were attempting to convince one another of their way of thinking, literally the whole time. Gwen let Erin decide where Faye’s bed was, where the miniature couch was, where every little thing was. It was a gigantic cage-house, and after nearly an hour of set up, the pair finally retired to bed.

Since it was nearly one am by that time, Erin opted to let Gwen stay the night. Since she had yet to consummate their relationship fully with her girlfriend, Gwen was happy to stay, albeit with less, ‘safety-oriented,’ ideas on her mind. When the pair went to bed they left Faye sleeping downstairs, away from her lover for the first time in years, as Gwen had demanded. The tall ravenette, of course, had that one, single purpose on her mind.

That was what she had meant for this night to be about, that one, naturally amazing thing; Blowing Erin’s mind with a shitton of fantastic, nerve-overloading sex. Faye, the stupid, little woman that Erin seemed to still love, somehow, had gotten in the way of that; Not that it had been her fault that Erin loved her and worried about her and protected her, but she was a tiny. Erin should have known better than to leave one of them sitting out and about. 

 

Gwen didn’t try her luck again until the middle of the night. Erin had fallen asleep fairly quickly, and Gwen guessed she was more than a small bit emotionally drained. Catching some sleep herself, the becocked woman awoke a few hours later, at the behest of the hardness in her pajama pants. The same pants that she had begrudgingly borrowed from Faye’s closet, and would have sooner burnt if than continue to wear, if given the chance. In getting the pants off and slipping her shirt away and out of bed, Gwen was slow, and careful, and it wasn’t until she’d been fully naked for a few minutes that the ravenette finally pushed her luck again.

She woke Erin up by pressing small, soft kisses against the back of her woman’s neck, and sliding her hands down, under, and over the woman’s lovely hips. Even with her own, larger breasts already pushing against Erin’s back, Gwen opted to pull her date closer still, and kept kissing away at her neck and behind her ear. It was a supremely delicate process, one that Gwen had never employed on someone who was going to be more than a one-night stand, but she found herself feeling incredibly fucking desperate.

Erin might not have known it, but her girlfriend’s soft, fluttery kisses were filled with that desperation; Part of it was desperation to have her, and part of it was plain desperation to not let that fucking tiny beat her the way one had before. And, although Erin might have questioned calling Gwen her girlfriend, the woman in question herself thought that after six dates, a blowjob, and the fact she was even trying to accomplish getting in Erin’s pants, she definitely deserved for Erin to refer to her as a significant other in some form.

Those thoughts twisted and turned in Gwen’s mind, and pressed her to will Erin to accept her all the faster. Some part of her flatly believed that if she didn’t get into her girl’s pants tonight, right now, or at the least as soon as she could physically manage, that she would never get another chance. Faye would convince Erin to boot Gwen out in the morning, and Gwen would get fucked over, again. The becocked beauty wasn’t even entirely aware of that fear, deep in her chest; But, it was ever present as she gently pressed her cock between Erin’s thighs.

One of Gwen’s hands slipped up from Erin’s hip and under her shirt to play at her girlfriend’s naked, little nipple. Gwen felt her heart flutter as Erin started to move against her, pressing her ass back against Gwen’s body and reacting to the soft, little kisses with gentle, quiet moans. Erin was still half-asleep as the coupling got started, and Gwen knew that her soon-to-be-lober was feeling more with her hands than she could see or hear or smell at the time. There was one thing Erin could definitely taste, unbeknownst to the woman pressed against her back; The salty, sweet cum of the lover who she had began a race to get naked with.

Erin’s hands found their way into Gwen’s pants as she rolled over, just the same as Gwen’s began tugging Erin’s shirt up and off. It was as Erin rolled into her girlfriend’s embrace that her hand slipped downward and started stroking at the large, throbbing beast in her lover’s pants. Gwen’s struggle to get her shirt off was aided by the redhead only for as long as Erin could bring herself to stop stroking the beast with one of her two hands.

Even for just a second or two, the pause seemed to bring a physical pain to the shorter, arguably more adorable woman. Once the shirt had flown off the bed and Erin had practically presented herself, Gwen’s kisses easily transferred around with her lips pressing repeatedly into Erin’s collar bone, making the smaller woman squirm and moan. And, Gwen found that she fucking loved making Erin writhe and groan underneath her.

“Fuck you’re so fucking hot~” Gwen moaned as her only response, more in control of her mouth than Erin could be of hers as Gwen’s hands, too, traveled southward, pressing against the soft flesh of Erin’s mound. “Help get these pants off, Erin… Let me fuck you, baby.” Erin’s response to Gwen’s command was simply to follow; If she had further thoughts about the matter, she didn’t feel the need to share the details with the woman who owned the cock that might as well have owned Erin by that point, and that woman didn’t feel obligated to do anything but make it easier for Erin to free her lover.

Not more than two minutes later, both women completely naked, Erin’s collar and neck were covered in tiny little bruises from Gwen’s kissing, which had quickly turned rough as soon as Gwen found herself rising up onto her knees between Erin’s legs. Gwen knew better than to be nervous about bruising up the little masochist beneath her and instead pressed her fingers into the woman’s hair, pulling her hair back with a tight grip so that her neck was open all the more to her. Every kiss and lick and bite brought Erin’s moans from a deeper place in her throat, and Gwen loved every fucking second of it.

“Guide me in, my little painslut.” Gwen had already decided that she loved when Erin didn’t argue with an order; Her deft little hands wrapped around half-each of Gwen’s big cock, and guided it between her folds. There was so little hesitation in Erin’s movements that when Gwen began pressing herself into Erin’s sweet, practically unused cunt, the woman almost hilted herself down to her balls on the very first push. Erin moaned loudly, wrapping her arms and legs as tightly around the taller, thicker, buffer, hotter woman as she possibly could, and one word echoed throughout Gwen’s mind for the rest of the night from the moment it left Erin’s lips.

“Moooooooore!”

Gwen obliged, happily propping herself up on her elbows, and immediately throwing her hips into the swinging motion that Gwen was so unaccustomed to; Full throttle. It’s not that Gwen wasn’t thinking of the woman beneath her, she just knew better than to try being kind to her in bed. Erin made it so fucking clear that she loved every minute of it, moaning and scraping her back, and every thrust begging for more and more. And, every time Gwen grunted and gave her more of the cock that she was desperately begging for, Erin simply screamed for more still.

By the time had Gwen thrust herself balls-deep in the tiny woman and came inside of her lover for the first time, she was covered in enough layers of sweat that she felt confident in the idea that she could have lubed her cock up with all of her perspiration and then comfortably burrowed her way into Erin’s ass. With that thought on her mind just before she came, Gwen’s orgasm hit both her and Erin like a freight train, and Gwen barely noticed Erin’s 6 or 7th orgasm pulsing around her meat as her own nearly knocked her unconscious.

Erin was just barely aware of Gwen’s cock pumping a load deep inside of her, but even if she had been fully aware of it she wouldn’t have worried too much. She’d been taking the pill to regulate her monthly cycle since she was a kid, but now that a fertile cock had dumped a load inside of her, that pill took on a more natural, pleasurable side-role as proper birth control.

Gwen knew she had rested there comfortably for an hour or two, but didn’t realize she had fallen asleep at some point until she blinked awake to the sun’s rays slamming through the hazy, cloud-covered sky and trying to penetrate the thick curtains hanging in Erin’s bedroom. Even though she felt lazy and tired, Gwen clambered out of bed, out of Erin, even, and started searching around for something she was sure everyone had; When she pulled it out from under the bed, she felt so successful that her exhausted mind wondered if she would get a big, sloppy kiss from her girlfriend for her efforts.

It took the sleepy giantess a moment or so of searching through the squirming insects, but she soon pulled out a semi-muscular ravenette, although she was aware that Faye had kept herself far more in shape than any commercially sold tiny could possibly manage. Gwen closed the box back up, and crept back into bed far more carefully. Then, she cuddled up to her girlfriend once more. “Erin.” She commanded, her voice soft but forceful. With a tiny struggling in her hand, the fact that Erin’s eyes popped open right away made Gwen internally cheer. “I grabbed Faye for us, why don’t you give her a nice, sloppy kiss.”

Gwen got that nice, sloppy kiss she had hoped would be her reward, and she got it exactly where she wanted it, cooing quietly as Erin’s half-dead, half-asleep mind thoroughly coated the tiny in spittle. “Great, now say goodnight to Faye, sweetie.” Whatever Erin mumbled, it probably wasn’t goodnight, but that didn’t stop Gwen’s quest, nor even halt it temporarily. “Wonderful, now relax, this tiny has got to go up your ass, baby. Can you hold your cheek open for me?”

Tired, sleepy Erin, Gwen found, was somehow even more helpful and compliant than a  conscious Erin. The tiny, lubed up as it was and being pressed into a nice, relaxed ass, slipped in far more easily that Gwen could ever hope she herself if and when she eventually reached that specific, puckered, promised land. Erin shuddered, waking up from her daze slightly, and turning back to look at Gwen. Something the was probably supposed to be, ‘What’re you doing?’ but sounded nothing like it, cascaded out, and Gwen could only reply, “Baby, I am gonna claim this ass as my personal cum-dumping hole, one day. Might as well start... Loosening it up, now.”

Erin giggled, turned back over, stuck her ass out a bit more, and fell back asleep. Gwen followed shortly after, feeling absolutely exhausted.

Around ten in the morning, when she woke up to even brighter sunshine Gwen’s immediate reaction was to go for breakfast; Erin was sleeping soundly in her arms, but even so, Gwen’s stomach was grumbling more like an alarm clock, and Gwen prefered to feed the beast in her tummy to waking the sleepy cockslut in her arms. So, she slipped her arms out from underneath her lover and then slipped herself out of the warm, comfortable bed.

Black, un-waxed hairs all over her body stood on end when her bare feet padded against the cool, hardwood floor, and Gwen damned-near yelped.

Much to her further disappoint, Gwen was forced to saddle her feet inside of some old, unused slippers of Faye’s that had just been sitting around, nearly hidden underneath the king sized bed that the couple slept in. The rest of her body took much more easily to the cool air than her feet had to the floor, and dressed only in the slippers, Gwen made her way downstairs as quietly as she could. The first thing she looked at in the sun’s mid-morning light was the frankly massive cage that she had spent honestly too much money on.

All just so she could have a chance to get in Erin’s pants and get her plan to get rid of the now-shrunken-wife started.

Faye was asleep, sitting against the glass. Gwen knew that the tiny must have heard her pounding the shit out of her, ‘Wife,’ and woken up to it. As she strode past into the kitchen, the comparative giantess half wondered whether or not the dumb, little fairy could smell the lovely aroma of arousal that belonged to her, ‘Wife,’ and Gwen’s woman as it practically spilled off of the massive cock. Even though she doubted it, Gwen kept hope that it might be true and, feeling ever more like Faye’s replacement, decided to borrow an old and ever unused apron to cover herself as she set about making some breakfast.

The thick, 6 foot tall woman needed her sustenance, as did any woman of her size. Gwen cooked up 6 eggs for her and her girl, made a 4 slices of toast for herself, and fried several strips of bacon up to munch on. It was the bacon that made her the most excited, because if there was something that no one could resist the smell of, bacon was that something. When cooked right, it was potent and perfect, and delicious. It was as the first piece was frying that Gwen heard a soft pounding on glass, and quickly dropped the apron and left the bacon to fry. It was barely a moment before she bound back, holding a tiny Faye in her hand, and holding her over the frying pan.

Her thumb, cleverly, pressed right over the tiny’s miniature mouth so that it couldn’t scream.

“Now, listen here you little shithead. That woman up there, laying in her bed, is not your wife. I know, I know, you’re probably wondering who the fuck I am; I am the woman who wanted to stuff you in my cock and make Erin suck you out and swallow you like the nothing that you are. I am the woman who’s cock she was sucking while you were just a lump under my ass. After all, you are just a shrinkee, you belong down her throat or under my ass. Oh, trust me, I know full well that she won’t approve of getting rid of you, but sooner or later I am gonna convince her that you are unnecessary and unloveable.”

Gwen thought she hard Erin shift upstairs, and paused long enough to be sure she wasn’t over-playing her cars. “I will show her that you are nothing but a remnant of a woman who died years ago, one that is psychologically unhealthy for her to keep, and instead of rushing to the bathroom to puke you and my cum back up, she’ll eat your charred, grilled body along with a bun, and all you’ll be is a fucking hot dog to her at that point. Hell, I’m sure you’ve seen her do it before, and I know you’ll see, no, you’ll feel her do it next time, short stuff.”

Gwen paused, a chuckle building behind her mouth. “God, just how short are you? 7 inches tall? 5?” Holding Faye in one hand, Gwen reached under Faye’s field of view, but the tiny woman knew what someone’s arm looked like when they were stroking themselves. Suddenly, Gwen dropped her down, and Faye found herself face to face with a mammoth’s dick. “Jesus, I’m not even hard and you’re barely half my cock’s height. Fucking pathetic. Maybe we’ll skip the hot dog, and she can just eat you off of my fucking dick.”

“Gwen?” Erin’s voice rang out from the bedroom. “Who are you talking to?”

Gwen bit back a small curse, before sighing to bring her lungs back to capacity so she could call back, “I’m just ranting at this fucking bacon. It’s frying way to quickly for the temperature I have it at, and I’m… Honestly a bit frustrated.”

“Oh, sweet! Bacon?”

“Yeah, I’ll bring it up in a bit!”

“Nah, I’ll be down in a second or two.”

“Alright, love!” After that, the house was dead silent. Gwen knew she had made a mistake of some caliber, but she wasn’t entirely sure of that caliber. While Erin was still up in her room, Gwen made sure to dispose of the garbage tiny in the miniature house that was still too large for someone her size to deserve, and got the apron back on. She focused on getting the bacon out of the frying pan and onto a cooling rack, all the while awaiting the conversation she knew was coming.

Erin was there a minute or two later, but no later than when Gwen gave her a second of attention did Erin’s quiet voice poke her. “Love?”

Gwen prickled for a second, regretting the phrasing, still, but not quite so worried that the previous night had been all for naught. “Yep... Love.”

Erin nodded, slowly, before hopping up onto one of the barstools at the island, hands folded in her lap. “Like, term of endearment love or, like… The feeling?”

Gwen could still feel her skin bristling, and she struggled to come up with the least dangerous answer possible. “Whichever you’re comfortable with, I suppose.” Erin nodded again, before she returned to her completely mute state. Sensing that there wasn’t much more of a conversation to be had, Gwen dished her and Erin up some eggs, though she kept most of toast to herself, and bacon, setting a slightly smaller portioned plate in front of her girlfriend that what she placed in front of herself.

“Pass the ketchup… Love.” Erin’s voice, after minutes of silence, took her off guard, and it was in that moment of unpreparedness that Gwen felt herself get smacked in the chest. Feeling herself smile, but also feeling a little confused at the request, Gwen ducked into the fridge, pulling out the bottle and handing it to her tiny lover. Erin smirked at her, “Are you sure you can love a woman who puts ketchup on her eggs?”

“God, I dunno, can I?” Gwen joked, before seriously considering. “Well, it’s not my thing, but… It’s just food, really. As long as you don’t play with it, you can put whatever you want on it.”

“Yeah,” Erin nodded again, her eyes listing over to the new cage in her living room, “I guess you can.”

---

 

Chapter End Notes:

Reviews welcome! 4 Chapters + Epilogue left!