- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I kind of feel unhappy with this chapter, but I believe it leads to a really good last 3 chapters, so hopefully you all enjoy it more than I do!

---

 

 

Erin was disconcerted.

 When Gwendolyn had later left the previous day, Erin had been quick to go to Faye’s hotel to try to let her out. However, every time Erin attempted to grab at her tiny wife and lift her out of the cage, said miniscule woman would duck her attempts. Each time, Erin got angry, but Faye just kept the same scowl directed at her. Erin tried to reason with her; Things like the cage was only for when Gwen was here, things like Gwen would never hurt her because Gwen cared for Erin too much. Things like that. Nothing worked.

So, for the second night in a row, Faye slept alone. However, for the first time since she could remember, Erin did, too. Her bedroom felt empty and cold, far worse than she could recall it being since she had last slept here with Faye cuddling her from behind. On the morning of her second day off, Erin woke from bed to a pounding on her front door. She stumbled from bed, her hair wrecked, and her pjs misaligned, which she thought was a bigger deal because she only had on panties and one of Faye’s old t-shirts. It didn’t matter much to her, though, until she popped the door open.

“Oh, shi-” She started to duck away and try to close the door. “I need a few min-”

“No, no, don’t worry about it.” Gwen laughed, stepping through the door with a suitcase in hand. “You don’t mind if I come in, do you?” It was, since she was already inside, quite a mute point.

“Other than the fact that I look like shit? Uh, sure come on in, honey!”

“It’s not that bad, Eerie.” Gwen chuckled, setting down the suitcase she was holding. Downturned enough was her head that Gwen couldn’t have noticed as Erin stole a glance into Faye’s house, wondering if Faye had told Gwen about that nickname existed just to spite her. If that were the case, she reasoned, at least it meant that Gwen and Faye had gotten along. Unaware of Erin’s thoughts, Gwen continued. “We woke up together yesterday morning just like that, so… It’s not a problem, at all.”

“I guess not. Uhm… What are you doing, sweetie?”

“Moving in,” Gwen replied without a second thought. She continued only because she thought she heard Erin’s chin smack against the floor. “The lease on my apartment is up, I don’t work today, so... I thought I would drop by and basically just move in. I know you have the space, I know you enjoyed my company, and I know you could use the help around a house as big as this one.”

“How would you know how big the house is,” Erin challenge, “You’ve seen like 4 rooms of it, and none of them are the largest, by a long shot!”

“Well, I’ve seen it in the daylight from the outside… Look, Erin, did you mean what you said yesterday?”

Erin closed her eyes, attempting to straighten her mind out a bit, and nibbling on her lip a little. “Specifically?” She asked, her eyes popping open.

“Yes or no, do you love me?” Erin paused for a second, staring at the woman before her without an answer in her head immediately. But, before an answer came, Gwen spoke up again, “Erin, I just... Erin, your mistress asked you a question and would like for you to answer it.”

“Yes.” Erin’s voice leaked out finally, her brain not offering much input on the matter, otherwise.

“Good, then I will be moving in with you.” Erin bit her lip at that, but Gwen pretended not to notice. “First and foremost, I’m going to go through Faye’s old closet, and pick some clothes to keep and probably donate the rest. Unless you have some reason to object that doesn’t involve Faye somehow wearing clothes nearly 200 times her size again?”

Erin shook her head wrapping her arms around herself. This, Gwen let herself notice, and quickly wrapped Erin up in her arms. “Baby, I know this feels awful and unfair and wrong, but Faye, the woman you loved, she died ages ago. The tiny in that cage is a disrespectful memory of that woman you loved, and I think it’s time you moved on. Let her memory rest. I’m not saying you have to do it today, but I think it’s at least worth considering. Can you agree to that, at least?” It took some time, but eventually Gwen got the nod she was looking for.

“Wonderful, honey. I have a few more bags in my beater’s trunk, but I can get those later. I’m really eager to get upstairs and do some personal modeling. I’ll call you up if I have anything that I really wanna show you, okay?” Erin nodded again, and managed a smile this time. “Maybe start trying to say goodbye?” This time, Erin shook her head.

“I think…” She took a deep breath. “I think I’m going to go for a walk, okay? Clear my head of all these weird, nasty thoughts. Go, do your sexy fashion walk, and I’ll come up when I get back, instead?” Gwen was happy to relinquish a little bit of control, and simply smiled and lauded the idea as a great one. Erin walked out of the house, Gwen watched her thick ass sway before turning on her heel and sprinting up the stairs. Faye was left, sitting alone in the living room as the bright morning light shined in on her house, illuminating the tears streaming down her face.

Gwen had lied when she said she was going to do a fashion show. She’d already spent a good deal more time looking through Faye’s old clothes than the ratty rags deserved anyway, and she knew by now that none of them were worth her time. Well, almost none. There were some more leather based pieces that she decided to keep for a little while longer. The rest of it when straight into a garbage bag. From there, Gwen searched around the room, doing her best to find and collect any little hits of the cockless woman that her girlfriend had once loved, including a tiny bed and some stupid strapon.

Gwendolyn felt great, though; She felt like she was truly getting through to the mourning widow that her girlfriend really was. Although she knew it might be too much to hope, Gwen still had some concept of hoping that she might be able to get rid of Faye’s memory and the corresponding tiny by the end of the week or so. It being Sunday gave her the entire week, of course, but Gwen liked a challenge, not an impossible task. Gwen quickly stripped out of the clothes she had been wearing, and slid a few of Faye’s old leather pieces on.

She started with a crotchless corset that had been designed to let a sub eat a domme out through, but with Gwen’s girth it was perfect to let her allow Erin access to her thick, juicy meat. The thought of her meat being juicy took her out of the fantasy for a moment, but she continued on; A long, elbow-length pair of shiny, black leather fingerless gloves slid on, letting her fingers stay free for caressing, while the rest of her arm was encased in synthesized perfection. The final touch was a pair of thigh-high boots, with a bit of a heel. Gwen had never needed heels, but with the extra bump, she realized she was standing at about 6’2,” or just about 11 inches taller than her girlfriend.

From there, she plopped herself down on the bed, and waited. Originally, the plan had been to put the domme things on under her own clothes, but the way it all felt as it pressed against her was simply lovely. Gwen was happy to have the time to figure out the outfit, because it took her some time to realize that her tits felt bigger because that’s what the corset she’d put on was specifically designed to do. Faye needed that ego boost where Gwen didn’t, but there was little way to change it now, while she waited for Erin to return.

It was boring, Gwen had to be perfectly honest. If she could have risked it, she might have jacked off with one of the tinies against her cock, but she wanted her cock to be primed, so instead of the added stimulation, she simply rubbed herself at the head, imaging the reception that her girl would give her when she returned. Finally, the becocked woman heard the front door downstairs pop open, and Gwen bolted to her feet, standing there in front of the bedroom door with a hip cocked and a smirk on her face. “Gwendolyn?” Erin called, and Gwen effortlessly coughed to let her woman know where she was.

At the last second, Gwen noticed a riding crop sitting in the corner, and snapped it up in her hands, posing with it just as Erin walked in the door. “I was thinking tha-hahat… Holy shit…”

Gwen raised an eyebrow, “Just holy shit? You won’t address me properly?”

Erin swallowed hard, looking the near-foot-taller woman head to toe before creeping inside the room. She started to close the door, but Gwen smacked the crop against her own hand, and Erin froze. The implication was clear; Door, open. The submissive woman lowered herself to her knees, and corrected herself. “Holy shit, Mistress.” Gwen chuckled softly, beginning to walk a slow, tight, personal circle around the woman knelt on the floor. Erin resisted the urge she felt in her stomach to take a gentle hold of the thick cock that Gwen was waving in her face between her lips and start sucking.

“You’re a bit over-dressed, don’t you think?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress! May I strip for you?” Erin practically begged for the permission, and Gwen wondered if it was her herself, or if old,Faye-based habits died hard. If the later were the case, Gwen would try to remember to thank the dumbass tiny in the tank downstairs for gifting her such a well-trained slut. Gwen finally realized a question had been asked, and corrected the behavior.

“You will not ask me questions. At worst, you will make statements and I will tell you whether they are wrong or right. At best, you will not speak at all unless I am making you scream my name. Understood?” Erin nodded, picking up on the new rule immediately. “Excellent. Strip.” Erin didn’t stand up to get undressed, instead she quickly and expertly worked her shirt and bra off, before pushing her chest against the floor, and her ass high into the air so that she could scoot her pants and panties down, her socks going along with her pants. “Wonderful~” Gwen complimented the naked slut in front of her all the while her emerald green eyes devoured her.

“Suck.” Gwen commanded, stopping directly behind Erin, who began to obliged by beginning to turn. Expert precision brought the crop up against her ass, while youthful energy made the crop shot hurt a bit more than it might have if someone a bit older had delivered it. “I didn’t tell you to move. Suck my cock. I know you’re flexible enough to lean back and accomplish your task.” Erin, coming to understand what it was the Gwen wanted, immediately went about repositioning herself so that bending backwards to that degree was possible, and the first second that Gwen believed the smaller woman was ready, she shoved her ten inch cock so deep into her slut’s throat that she felt Erin’s breathing against her balls.

Gwen’s moan was loud, but if it had been unblocked, Erin’s would have certainly came out much more loudly. The submissive’s tongue danced around the top of Gwen’s shaft, vibrating with a moan around her Mistress just the same as her throat was, and Gwen herself slowly began rocking herself against the delicate, soothing tongue that her woman had provided. “Someone,” Gwen moaned, “has been waiting for this a while, hasn’t sheeee?” Erin’s reply was mostly a groan around her cock as Gwen effectively fucked her face. It wasn’t until Gwen felt her orgasm start to build, though, that she slowed down a little bit, and eventually when it grew too near, she removed herself from Erin’s mouth entirely.

“Sit up and swallow some of that spit, baby.”

Erin looked entirely displeased, not having her lips stuffed full anymore, but she did comply. While her face was right side up, Erin couldn’t see as Gwen stepped back towards the bed, and slid a small, clear container out from under it. As she popped the lid off of the box, Gwen turned to see what Erin was up to. Erin had, after swallowing all of her excess spit, turned and watched what Gwen was up to, and even now was just barely holding a question back on her lips.

Instead of answering, Gwen lowered herself onto the bed, spreading her legs slowly, and letting her cock hang freely so that it could point almost directly forward. It might have curved upward, even at it’s size, but with Gwen’s balls weighing it down, the best it could manage was pointing straightforward. Naturally, Erin did the fastest crawl she believed she could get away with, and opened wide to accept Gwen’s cock between her lips. Only, Gwen’s hand wrapped around her shaft, and pulled it upwards so it was facing the ceiling.

Then, still without speaking, with her big sac just hanging there, Gwen scooped out a tiny and dropped it on her nuts. Erin watched as the absolutely tiny, even for a tiny, landed on the wrinkled flesh of Gwen’s balls, and for a brief moment looked back up at Gwen, wondering what she was supposed to do. Gwen only said, “Lick me, chew it.” Once Erin had the idea, she dove in.

Erin’s first mistake came early, when she locked her lips around the tiny-infested ball that was to Erin’s right, Gwen’s left, and tried to suck the tiny off of the nut. Gwen reached out more casually than either normal-ish sized woman thought possible, and slapped the crop against Erin’s asscheek, making the ball-licking sub wince. To Erin’s credit, she knew what she had done wrong, and quickly rectified that by dragging her tongue gently around the entire orb.

Neither of them paid particularly close attention to the tiny bug that was on that particular ball, as busy as they were. Erin was focused too much on licking, and Gwen was far too focused on pleasing her mistress. The only time they realized anything had happened to it at all was when Gwen prompted Erin to switch balls, and the little man wasn’t there. Gwen, of course, sighed, and grabbed another tiny.

“Okay, this time,” Gwendolyn chastised, “Instead of losing one on my balls, I am going to put this one in your mouth. Every time I spank you, you are to chew once. Hopefully that way we can be sure it’s used properly.” Erin nodded, parting her lips in a slow, purposeful manner that had everything to do with accepting something other than a tiny between her lips. Even sticking her tongue out was another way of teasing her mistress and the lack of cock in her mouth.

Gwen, nevertheless, persisted. She plopped the tiny onto Erin’s tongue, and watched somewhat enviously as Erin pulled her tongue back into what must have seemed like a massive cavern for a bug. Mentally, she made a note to do some hand-to-flesh spanking later on that evening. Then, slowly but in nothing that could be misconstrued as a nice way, Gwen carefully beat 10 times on Erin’s ass, watching carefully to see that her slut complied, and being a slight bit less cruel with the next slap. “Say, ‘Awwwhhh.’ Let’s see how you did.” Erin, of course, had done wonderfully, and the bit of pulp left in her mouth almost didn’t look tiny-shaped.

“Finish chewing, darling, and then get that thing in your stomach.” Gwen ordered, her hand lowering to repay Erin for her teasing by stroking along that massive cock. Erin’s eyes ate up every little stroke so incredibly hungrily, devouring every movement, while she wished it were her lips that were making those motions across that monster. It took another slap on the ass from Gwen before she snapped out of it, and finally finished chewing her toy. Her swallow was meant as a tease once more; Slow, deliberate, and a healthy dose of long, steady eye contact.

To Gwen, that wasn’t quite what she wanted from the rest of their play. “Hold still,” was all the taller, becocked woman said before she began digging about the room, clearly looking for something. Erin guessed a few times as to what it was that her Mistress was seeking, but she never once guessed aloud. Finally, though, when Gwen did find it, Erin found herself almost confusedly blurting out a question. The memory of a crop slapping against her ass helped Erin hold the thought in her head. When Gwen commanded her slut to lean her head back and close her eyes, it wasn’t a surprise.

The blindfold covering the upper portion of her face wasn’t a surprise.

The surprise ultimately came after Gwen had fully, tightly tied the fabric back, so that Erin couldn’t even see the floor in the non-existent cracks that would have normally been created between her cheekbones and her nose. And, that surprise was that absolutely nothing happened. Nothing happened for a long, long time. Erin gave up trying to count the seconds, devoid of her eyes, as she heard only light hints that someone was walking around the house. Without those hints, she would not have stayed in place for more than 4 minutes, as Gwen did whatever she was doing.

And what Gwen was doing was fairly devious.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Ooooooooh, cliffhanger! Reviews are welcome!