- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Only 2 chapters left, and then the Epilogue after this!

ENJOY!

---

Erin had never, to Faye’s knowledge, been a quiet fuck.

 Even all the way back in high school, the first time they’d fucked, Faye had had to kiss her almost every second to keep the woman from screaming something; Faye’s name, how talented Faye’s tongue was, and even how hot her ass looked sticking up in the air, ‘like that.’ On it’s own, that wasn’t a bad thing, but with the context of being on the couch in Erin’s parent’s basement… Those were some of the most tense, most exhilarating fucks that Faye had ever had.

Listening to that same woman upstairs, clearly sucking a dick that was now nearly twice Faye’s size was… Humiliating was the word that Faye kept coming back to. It didn’t make sense, necessarily, even to herself. She had been the one who had suggested that Erin find a girl to fuck, and Erin coming to like this person should have been looked at like an overwhelming probability rather than a possibility. But, Faye knew, she had been far too over-confident about how much Erin would listen to her, be it orders or simple advice, and she had underestimated the person Erin would bring into their lives.

Frankly, Faye had been wrong. As she sat, her back pressed against the wall to keep it straight, meditating to try and calm her raging thoughts, she heard thundering footsteps pounding down the stairs. And, at first, she thought nothing of it; Outside stimula wasn’t as easy to ignore now that it was all amplified by her tiny ears, but willpower and intelligence could accomplish just about anything if they were used. In this case, Faye forced too much will power and failed to use her brain’s ability to properly assess an oncoming threat.

Gwen approached Faye’s cage with her cock hard, dripping with spit in a few places, and ready to bury itself deep in her hot, blindfolded girlfriend. However, Gwen herself had some feeling that an additional little bump wouldn’t be too obvious to her cock-lusting lover, and she might help that same lover start to get over her ex this way, if it was brought up correctly later. The giant, becocked woman noticed Faye appeared to be sleeping, and half-chuckled to herself about it being far, far too easy.

The square on the lid of the cage flipped open, her hand dipped in once, and she yanked the tiny out. Gwen locked her fingers tightly around the little woman, the same way she had realized was so beneficial the first time, and which had become a technique she’d gotten used to by the second time she’d done it. Her four, main fingers locked around Faye’s body from ankle to shoulder, while her thumb clamped down over her face, and could easily have slipped over her whole face if Gwen wanted it to. Or, rather, if Gwen gave into the urges she had to do just that.

Instead, with Faye naturally struggling in her gigantic palm, Gwen climbed the stairs again, and crossed into and through her and Faye’s bedroom, rustling through her suitcase to find one of the extra-large condoms she needed in order to keep her dick comfortable, but her load contained. With her one, free hand and her teeth, Gwen ripped the package open, before dropping Faye face-down on her cock near the tip. Faye nearly got a chance to start yelling before Gwen got the condom on over her, practically sealing the tiny thing against her cock.

Faye was pressed tightly between the giant, throbbing organ underneath her and the thin, tight layer of latex pressing down against her. Her breathing was hard and somewhat labored with the strength it required to push out against the latex, but with Gwen’s cock throbbing so strongly underneath her, she often stole breaths along with the beat of Gwen’s heart. Given her positioning, half of Faye’s face and body was pressed into a slowly drying, sticky layer of what she knew was Erin’s spit. Unfortunately, she could also see outside of the condom, even if just a little bit.

So, as Gwen reached down to stroke herself, Faye saw every digit coming.

Gwen, wanting to make sure that the condom was properly snug, quickly reached down and gave her cock a few quick, rough strokes. She locked her fingers as tight as she figured Erin’s pussy was going to be gripping her, and found herself immensely satisfied that neither the condom nor the extra passenger it held did much budging at all. As the thought that she could have taken a lot more time having Erin strip now if she’d not rushed her submissive earlier passed through her mind, Gwen sighed, softly. All the while, Gwen kept her hand locked tight around herself and kept stroking, repeatedly pressing Faye into her twitching, appreciative meat. “Stand. And, do a little spin for me.”

Erin hadn’t heard Gwen come into the room, and hadn’t realized she had been there for any length of time after her miss had ventured out of the room in search of something. As a result, when Gwen’s sigh and the following command reached her ears, Erin jumped slightly, before bowing her head in acknowledgement, keeping in mind that she ought not speak while Gwen was domming her, not without permission. Without her eyes to guide her, Erin was unsteady despite how sluggish she was to rise and how carefully she was moving  while she climbed up to her feet, and did her best to figure out where her Mistress was standing so she could end her little twirl facing the beautifully becocked woman that she loved so dearly.

“Good~” Gwen complimented her, even as the submissive was facing the wall opposite her lover, “You look so much better naked and slutty in the light of day than you did last night.” She just barely caught the blush on Erin’s cheeks under her blindfold, and that alone made her that much more beautiful. “On your knees again. My cock’s plenty wet for you, but this condom isn’t. Why not fix that?” Erin bit back a thoughtful comment about some brands of condoms coming lubed up and believing that they made sex feel worse, and how utterly useless one was when Erin was on the pill and had already taken one of Gwen’s loads, but in the end, simply, quickly plopped herself to her knees once more.

Erin felt more than heard Gwen step back up to her, but resigned herself to waiting for Gwen to grant her the sweet feeling of a cock between her lips because the blindfold stopped her from grabbing anything for herself. Instead, she gave Gwen a nice, teasing sight; Her lips gaping wide open, her tongue sticking out slightly as a nice little runway for her, and her head tilted back ever so slightly so that there was a nice avenue for Gwen to fuck her throat down.

Faye got an up-close and personal look at that avenue, that runway, and that gaping hole as Gwen positioned herself. The tiny knew that it had been ages since she’d been near enough Erin’s face to take her wife’s perfection in, but she couldn’t even remember whether the last time had been weeks or months or years ago. Her thoughts remained locked on that memory, the last time, right up until the second she felt herself swinging quickly to the side; Gwen’s hand back near the base had guided her cock away from Erin’s face, and it was the moment that she thought she saw a dastardly smirk spread across the slim, high cheeks of  large, heartless woman, that Faye realized what was probably about to happen to her and her ride, the monster of a cock that she’d been strapped to.

All at once, her world shifted again; Her ride swayed wildly back in the direction from which it had come, before swinging back and colliding directly with Erin’s cheek. Faye, feeling dizzy and disoriented, felt the cock impact and then bounce back, before coming to a rest against Erin’s cheek again. For a naive moment, the tiny and her stomach thought the worst was over, but then, the cock started swaying again.

Gwen did her best to hold back a laugh. After the initial swing of her meat, she was sure that she could probably make Faye puke in that little pocket of the condom. It would add some warmth to her little prison, Gwen reasoned, but it would also probably sting the skin on her cock and it might’ve even ruined the moment. As a compromise, Gwen only swung her cock against Erin’s cheek three more times, watching as Erin’s resolve held steadfast and the woman hardly flinched, before rearing her hips back, aiming for the wide open tunnel, and ramming herself forward.

Erin hardly gagged as Gwen pressed a massive ammount of her massive cock directly down her throat, but the gag was there and all Gwen could think of for a moment was Faye, most likely upside down, and now submerged in a non-unfamiliar, tight and constricting tunnel. That alone almost made her cum, but her balls proved to have cooled down quite a lot in her quick trip downstairs, and so Gwen knew she had a little more time to fuck about in Erin’s throat. “You’re doing great, baby. Hum around my cock. I don’t feel you humming.”

Faye wanted to scream; Her stomach hadn’t settled even a little bit before she felt herself turned upside down. It wasn’t so traumatic, since it wasn’t like she went right from standing to completely inverted, but all the same it sucked dick. The only reason Faye hadn’t screamed yet was that she had no intention of giving Gwen the pleasure of feeling her losing it inside a condom wrapped around her cock. The idea that Erin might get off on finding her wife wrapped around a cock never once occurred to her.

The cocksucker, though, wasn’t thinking much of anything. As Gwen penetrated her throat, her foremost thought was dragging her tongue along the bottom and making sure that Gwen cam this time. With a condom present, Erin wouldn’t get to taste the orgasmic fluid this time, but it would be completely lovely all the same. When Gwen ordered her to hum, she thought absolutely nothing of it. Hell, when Faye had fucked her throat with her double-sided strap-on, she often if not every time gave the exact same order. So, Erin hummed, and she hummed as much as she could manage.

For Faye, that meant her tight tunnel started to violently shake.

But, for Gwen, that meant that her orgasm got that much closer. She could go a few times before her cock burned out, and she wanted to fill this condom to the point where Faye would nearly drown in her spunk before she switched wraps. Her hands, naturally larger than the average woman, wrapped around Erin’s head, and for the first time with the additional passengers, Gwen began fucking away at Erin’s throat. Erin might not have ever met a throbbing, veiny, well-shaved cock that she liked before in her life, but she could take one like a champ. Although, if she had gagged, Gwen might not have even made the ten thrusts she did before she hilted herself and blew a load into the condom down Erin’s throat.

Most of the load blew straight into the little air bubble at the top, before another thrust barely readjusted the upper portion of the condom, and immediately flooded Faye and that portion of the cock with cum. Faye, for her part, closed everything part of her that she could as she felt the cock beneath her go into some kind of overdrive throbbing mode, and didn’t regret it for a second. The tiny could have sworn that every inch of her was covered in that thick, salty liquid, and none of her lip-clenching could stop some of it from getting in her mouth. Gwen, her cock still throbbing and feeling rather a bit raw, rested there in Erin’s throat for only a minute or so before pulling her cock out, and smiling.

“Stand up, baby.” Gwen huffed, her lungs gasping for air in a nearly but not quite actually the same way that Faye’s were. Erin, though, was perfectly fine despite the cock that had tested the waters of her throat for a moment. Still, the cockgobbler had to take a second to steady herself, and Gwen was the only thing she could steady herself against. The taller woman hardly complained while Erin hugged herself against her, especially with her cock rubbing up between them, Faye somewhat pushed up against Gwen’s tummy. “Bed over the side of the bed, now.”

Gwen thought she heard Erin squeal a little bit, but any indication that she had was invisible or inaudible. Instead, once facing the right direction, Erin walked forward until her thighs pressed against the blankets, and then bent herself forward over them. Gwen’s process was the same, but even more hurried now. She playfully slapped her cock against Erin’s ass from every angle she could manage, swinging a now-cum-covered and still equally useless tiny around with her cock.

Then, she aimed her cock and Faye right at Erin’s gaping pussy, and paused. Gwen smirked, and calmly commanded, “Both hands between your legs. One rubbing your clit for me, the other spreading your lips the best you can.” Erin complied immediately, pushing her ass up in the air a sadly small way in order to position her hands properly, but Erin was in no more of a patient mood than Gwen was. Yet, Faye could have waited centuries before she could’ve been comfortable returning here.

“Wonderful... God, that’s a pretty fucking pussy. I am going to pound into it every fucking day for the rest of our lives together, baby. It’s so fucking sexy. Answer me; Doesn’t the thought of my cock deep inside of you make you happy, slut?”

“Yes, Mistress, of course~” Erin replied immediately, pushing her ass back towards that very cock. Gwen, though, wasn’t quite ready. The stalling and the teasing, as far as Faye cared, could have gone on for another few millennia, and Faye would have still rather stuck to that cock listening instead of going back inside her wife any other way than at her full, 5’9” height. Preferably with her tongue. What Faye got instead was Gwen cooing, and then shoving herself as deep as she could in one thrust the second that Erin stopped moaning for her.

It was a pussy that Faye knew incredibly well, but she had still never seen from this angle. Even then, Faye only got a quick static look before Gwen started fucking Erin properly.

Gwen and Erin were both in their own, personal heaven, or near enough. Gwen’s hands wrapped strongly around Erin’s hips, and the feeling of going from empty to completely full in less than a blink of an eye sent Erin into an immediate sensory overload of cock. Erin remember it vaguely as something Faye had loved to do, but her pussy was far too wet and full for her to fully flesh the thought out. The woman who was fucking her had no idea that Faye had ever done any such thing, and instead focused on pinning her girlfriend to the bed so that she could pound the fuck out of her.

Which Gwen happily did; Faye was forgotten entirely, locked away in the condom on the cock that was pounding her wife. Erin, pleasure seeping through her body without a cock between her lips to gag her for the first time all day, moaned like a total whore. Gwen had known it was coming, and now that she could hear her girlfriend’s pleasure, decided to take full advantage of it. “Whose are you?” She’d moan, getting her name as the only immediate and repeated response.

Faye had no reference for how long that went on; For her, wrapped up snug and soaking in cum and spit, it was just a series of long, hard, fast bouncing in and out of the same spot, over and over. After a while of it, her body got used to it. Not enough for it to be comfortable, but enough that she was able to at least breath properly the whole way through it. Until, of course, Gwen slammed her thighs up against Erin’s bouncy ass, and the slap reverberated throughout the tight pussy Faye found herself trapped in, nearly slapping the ears off the side of her head as the sounds bounced around in her pocket of the condom.

It was somewhat unfortunate for her, though Gwen would have loved to have known this, that it was during one of those thrusts, before Faye’s hearing and head returned to her properly, that Gwen busted her nut. Predictably, the condom flooded again, and the very next thrust send the upper portion of it rippling, dosing an unprepared Faye in what felt to her like gallons of cum. By the time most of it had settled, Gwen’s thrusting had stopped, leaving the tiny in complete darkness, although she didn’t need any light to know that she was covered head to toe in the gunk. What she did have to guess, based on the amount of cum she’d had to swallow in order to keep breathing, was exactly how distended her stomach looked with it all in there.

Gwen’s body, cock and all, was covered in a fine layer of sweat. She hadn’t realized quite how hard she was fucking Erin until she blew her load, because it was only then that she finally paused and surveyed the scene. Erin was laying on the bed, gasping for air, but still half-moaning in pleasure as she writhed around on Gwen’s still-hard cock. Not only that, but her ass was red just about all over from all the smaller thrusts that Gwendolyn had been laying on her cheeks all throughout, and Gwen was pretty sure there was a puddle of Erin’s cum all over the floor. Each was as near to being thoroughly exhausted as they could be.

Even still, Gwen had further plans that she wanted to run through before she collapsed or anything of the sort. As soon as she moved her cock, though, she knew those plans would have to wait for some mystical, magical future date, because she could feel her cock shrinking already. Despite her disappointment, Gwen slowly pulled herself out, and then carefully slipped the condom off of her meaty self. She guessed that there was probably half a litre or so of her jizz pooled there, and without needing to look too hard she could see Faye floating, soaking in it.

“Oh, hey,” Gwen giggled, suddenly. “The tiny I slipped in my condom is still alive.” She watched Erin as the woman barely reacted, exhausted as she was. “Hop up on the bed, baby.” When Erin didn’t move immediately, Gwen’s wide hand slapped against her ass, making her yelp, sharly. Even in the little balloon of cum, Faye covered her ears. “Lay on your back, I’m going to be pouring my cum down your throat.”

Slow as she was moving, Erin still obeyed, climbing gingerly up onto the bed, and turning herself around so her head was nearer Gwen’s voice. “Gooood girl. Didn’t even need my help positioning. Now, open wide.” Erin obliged again, opening her mouth like she was accepting Gwen’s cock yet again. As Gwen started to pouring the thick liquid, she amended her command, “Now, don’t swallow this tiny. Once you’re done with swallowing the cum, we’re going to need it for some more fun stuff.”

Gwen made sure that the flow out of her used condom was nice and slow, and she kept track of where Faye was in the soupy mess as she poured. Erin, on the receiving end of the treat, wasn’t swallowing at all as the liquid was poured between her lips. If she did, Erin worried, she might miss the tiny in the mixture of spit and cum and swallow it against her Mistress’s orders. As it was, Faye was only poured down into her wife’s mouth in one of the last seconds of the emptying of the condom. She made a little plop in the pool, and Gwen giggled at the sound. “Great. Sit up, find the tiny, and make sure you swallow the cum without it going down, too.”

Erin was great at doing exactly as she was told. Her tongue located the tiny in her mouth before she did, and pressed the pitifully small thing against the roof her palate. She was careful not to press too hard, or she’d pop the poor thing, while she took long, exaggerated gulps of the wonderful liquid from her mouth down to her tummy. Gwen was far too focused on the way that Erin was making her throat bulge with every gulp to say much of anything, and so the process was completed in silence.

“All done?” Gwen question, a moment or two after Erin stopped swallowing. Erin nodded in reply, worried the tiny might slip out on her if she wasn’t careful; They could be slippery little fuckers. “Show me that little bug.” was the next command that Gwen let out, and Erin carefully opened her lips to display the shrinkee to her Mistress. “Perfect, baby. Get it a little cleaner, and make sure it’s covered in a nice layer of spit. You’ll be happy you did.”

Erin wasn’t sure exactly why Gwen commanded that of her, but Erin had come hard enough that she couldn’t feel her legs properly anymore. That alone was reason enough not to question it. She wasn’t too rough, but Erin did suck fairly hard on the little woman in her mouth. At least, she thought it was a woman, based on the hair and the tits; The shrinkee was a bit too slim to be a fat man, so the tits definitely signaled a woman. Once the well-fucked woman felt she had cleaned the tiny properly, she began flooding her mouth with spit. Based on Gwen’s warning, she had something of an idea of where it was going, and so took her sweet time soaking and lubing the little lady.

Faye did her best to scream. Every time she tried, though, something cut her off; She was slammed into her wife’s mouth’s roof, and had the air knocked out of her as the cum poured past her. Then, as some splashed up into her mouth, her next scream was cut off by choking. Next, the air was sucked out of her lungs just the same as the air was sucked out of her wife’s mouth because her *wife* was fucking *sucking* on her. Her final attempt to scream Erin’s name drowned at the same time that Faye nearly did; IN HER WIFE’S FUCKING SPIT.

Erin carelessly pressed the tiny against her cheek, for the first word she had spoken in almost half an hour. “Done, Mistress.” Then, she turned her head and dropped the tiny from her cheek back onto her tongue, where she continued slobbering on her. Gwen smiled, and waited another few minutes, like she was pretending to think of something; Anything to watch Erin mindlessly abuse the shrunken form of her ex-wife. At least, so far as a shrinkee could be abused.

“Alright,” the Mistress of the house said, “Pop her out of your lips, and then pop her in your ass.” It was one sentence, but it was a very clear one. Still, as clear as it was, Faye was far too busy trying not to drown to hear it, and it was a surprise to her when her wife popped her out of her mouth. It was more of a surprise as she was held in place, sputtering, while her wife readjusted. The final, unfortunate surprise was given to Faye as she finally wiped the last of the spit from her eyes.

Erin winced, unable to remember the last time she had pressed something as big as the tiny was between her asscheeks. It took a little bit of doing, but she was fairly sure that she got the tiny up in her asshole nice and snuggly before she stopped. “Nono,” Gwen stopped her, “All the way.” The butt-plugged woman’s upper lip found it’s way under her bottom lip as she pouted, but Gwen did not reply at all to it. It didn’t take long for Erin to break, using two fingers to press the tiny further and further up, deeper and deeper, until she felt it’s feet pass through her hole.

“Perfect!” Gwen cooed, smacking Erin’s ass immediately, and laughing a little bit as Erin pouted up at her again from under the blindfold. Erin’s mistress carefully peeled the blindfold off, letting Erin’s eyes adjust to the light before cooing, “You look exhausted, Baby. Get some rest, and we’ll play again in a little while, okay?”

Erin was asleep before Gwen had left the room.

---

 

Chapter End Notes:

Reviews make my world go round! GIMME.