- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN TO THE FINAL CHAPTER.

Er, before the epilogue at least.

The final chaper is the longest chapter of the story, and as previously stated I hate editing, so the best I can promise is that it'll maybe be done by Friday. The epilogue will be a different beast, I'm not sure what I'm doing with that, so...

Enjoy!

---

Erin slept peacefully.

 As soon as she blinked awake, she registered the sunlight that flooded her bedroom, and that no more than an hour had passed based on how much it hadn’t set. The tiny in her ass was still struggling strongly along, probably getting fresh air any time that Erin farted, or rolled over, or pretty much anything while she had been asleep. The redhead scratched her head where it inched in a few places, and quietly stared out the window that was near the foot of her bed.

When was the last time she had slept without dreaming of Faye? Probably when Faye had been sleeping right next to her, her larger frame pressing down more on the bed and practically dragging Erin closer to her large, warm body. For a moment after Gwen laid down next to her, Erin was sure that Faye had somehow regrown herself, but the thick cock that pressed between her asscheeks told her otherwise. “Mmmm,” she hummed, “Are you already ready to go again?”

Gwen pressed her nose into the crook of Erin’s neck and shoulder, nuzzling her. “Nope. You’ve been out for an hour or so, I thought I was only coming to check on you.” Erin hummed as a reply, though that hum turned to a coo as Gwen’s large hand rubbed over her hip, and that coo turned into a giggle fit when her lovers rub turned unexpectedly into a tickle. It only lasted for a moment, but Gwen was pleased by the smile that played on her woman’s lips.

“You’re such a butt!” Erin giggled, gently pushing her girlfriend away. That was what finally got Gwen to stop fiddling around, and the smirk on her cheeks quickly turned into what Erin recognized as a dominating smile. Part of her wanted to groan about going again so soon, but a larger part of her was excited to see what her Mistress had in store for her. Before Gwen could say anything, Erin bowed her chin a bit, and looked up from her domme under the small ridge of her brow. “What can I do for you, Ma’m?”

Gwen was taken aback, but only for a moment or two. She quickly recovered, rolling and scooping a tiny out of the already opened bin sitting on the floor. “You can say, ‘Aww,’ baby. But, after that, not a word more. You know the drill by now, I’m sure.” Erin nodded, scooting herself back in an effort to make it easier for Gwen to pop the tiny male into her mouth. Then, she rolled her head back a bit, and as dramatically as she possible could, obeyed her Mistress.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaww!” Her mouth remained open for a few moments even after the shrinkee hit her tongue, and only stopped once Gwen’s face turned from loving amused to impatiently bemused, at which point Erin was sure she had earned the spanking she was going to get. Instead, Gwen used one hand to casually roll her over, and yank her lover back into a spooning position.

“You are not to chew on or swallow that bug until I say you can.” Gwen ordered, her hand dancing down from Erin’s hip to her thigh, and quickly from her thigh to the light red, thin tulip bush that her fingertips had to dance through in order to reach the small lips of her woman’s pussy. It was around this point that Erin finally realized why not chewing was going to be hard; Gwen always allowed her to moan whatever she wanted, but she was going to have to try and be careful about where her teeth came down.

Effectively, Gwen had set her up to fail.

That failure was nearly immediate. Gwen roughly pressed two of her fingers against Erin’s clit, and ran them around her sensitive nub in a little circle like she was doing a yo-yo trick, like she was playing wither her toy. Erin’s toes curled immediately, and her head curled forward as she tried and failed to contain a moan. The tiny in her mouth slid forward on her cheek, and in an effort to stop it from escaping, Erin clamped her lips shut. Her teeth instinctively followed, and she bit down on it’s arm.

While Erin was sure her teeth didn’t cut all the way though, her brain having stopped her carnivorous canines from doing the job, she had still chewed on him.

All of those thoughts happened as near simultaneously as they could have managed, and the next instant of thought was devoid of guilt or remorse. Flavor may have trickled over her tastebuds, and Erin may have been licking at the wound of the tiny in order to get more, but any guilt she felt would come later, when she had to admit to Gwen that she had accidentally failed her Miss right away. Instead of guilt, remorse, or irritation, her next thoughts were filled with pleasure.

All at once, her Mistress drove two or three fingers into her pussy, and the pain of the sudden intrusion combined with the utter pleasure of her pussy feeling full again would have been enough for one of Erin’s bite to saw through a fully-size man’s arm, but as it was she moaned, the shrinkee in her mouth got thrown around again, and it’s leg ended up under her molar just as she bit down again. On top of that, unfortunately, the pleasure she felt against the pain was amplified by the heel of Gwen’s hand rubbing against her clit like Gwen did more massaging than she did nursing for a living.

The shrinkee’s leg shattered and still, unaware of the broken command, Gwen insistently drove her girlfriend closer and closer to an orgasm, rocketing her fingers in and out of Erin’s now-sopping cunt, all the while her heel kept changing up how it played against her clit. It couldn’t have been more than five minutes of playing before the shrinkee was close to bleeding to death, and Erin came almost as hard as she had when she’d had Gwen’s cock buried deeper in her than anyone else had ever been.

The poor bug rested in it’s death bed as Erin’s breath gasped past it and her cheek. Her thighs, she knew, would have been shaking like crazy if she had to put any weight on them, and her toes felt like they had curled into the bottoms of her feet permanently. Erin could offer no word nor thought, only continued gasping and a solitary moan as Gwen effortlessly slid her soaked fingers out of her pussy, and lifted them slowly up to Erin’s lips. Perhaps somewhat greedily, Erin happily sucked and licked on her Mistress’s fingers, cleaning them nearly as well as she had learnt to clean a well-blown cock. Just as Erin was sure she was nearly finished cleaning herself off of Gwen’s fingers, Gwen herself sighed.

“You chewed.”

Erin’s pleasure wilted like a flower exposed to a winter night’s frost. Ever so slowly, she nodded. Gwen sighed again, but this time she nodded, too. “It was only to be expected, I guess. Lovely little slut’s like you can’t be expected to control their mouths when they’re getting fucked properly. And, I mean, I expected you to fail a bit, so… For once, you’re off the hook. Just finish chewing your food, it looks gross in there.”

It was Erin’s turn to sigh, though hers was full of relief. As quickly as she could after Gwen had moved her hand to her thigh, Erin chomped the tiny up, and swallowed, hard. As the shrunken bug hit her stomach, she felt the tiny in her ass again. Inwardly, she giggled, realizing it must have been a helluvan experience for whoever that poor, former soul was. Outwardly, she pressed herself back against her girlfriend, and sighed. “Permission?” She asked, quietly, and Gwen nodded. “God, you’re fucking amazing.”

“Oh?” The amazing woman herself replied, a smile on her lips. “I’m amazing, am I?” Erin nodded enthusiastically, not saying anything, but saying everything with the smile on her own lips. Gwen decided now would be the best time to start pushing the main issue on her mind. “Am I more amazing than your ex?” Frowns are what are supposed to be turned upside down, now Gwen knew how she could get Erin to throw any smile into a burning pile.

“We aren’t going to --”

“Yes, we are, Erin. I want you to tell me. I’m your girlfriend *now,* not the tiny in that little cage. I know, I know, this makes you uncomfortable, and you don’t wanna have this conversation, and if anyone read this as a story, I’d be the bad guy.” She shrugged. “But the woman who was Faye died, and I’m sure you haven’t listened, but I know you’ve thought about it. What did your mom do when she found out your dad had shrunk?”

Erin frowned deeper. “I… My mom put him on the dick of the very first guy who accepted her offer for a blowjob, and swallowed him with her first, ‘Single,’ load. But, Gwen, I --”

“Am not your mom, I know. Your mom, as right as she was about how to treat your father after he shrunk, was an awful influence on you and a terrible person overall. You don’t have to tell me the stories again, I get it. But, I’ll repeat it a thousand times if I have to; The Faye you’ve told me about is a wonderful woman, and I wish beyond anything that you could have her back and kick me out of your life forever. But, sans millions of dollar, I am your girlfriend now. I am your lover. I am your Mistress. I am your Faye, now.”

Erin’s frowning was the last thing Gwen wanted to see, but it was better than screaming, punching, kicking, and breaking up. “I know you love me. I know you loved Faye. One of those is present, and one of those is past. I wish I could be more helpful in helping you get over Faye than I have been, but I don’t think I can.” Gwen’s fingers traveled up, brushing red bangs out of her woman’s face. “I love you, just as much as you ever loved Faye. I don’t want your… Grieving to get in the way of your love for me. If you need more time alone to get over it, I can -- “

“No!” Erin’s hand shot up, around and brought Gwen closer to her. “No. I’m sorry if I’ve been… Whatever you’ve seen of me. It’s… I’ve loved Faye for more than half of live. It was hard getting used to loving her as a tiny, but I still do love her for who she is more than what she was.” Gwen waited as Erin took a long pause. “But… I’ll try and get over her, who she was. I do love you Gwen, I do… I just need time that I’ve not really taken in order to do it... To get over her, I mean.”

Gwen nodded, slowly. “Will you let me help you?” Erin paused again, lip bitten, but not for nearly as long as she did before she accepted Gwen’s view, this time. “Will you let me help you? However I see fit?” The pause lengthened again, while Erin thought of so many different things that, ‘However I see fit,’ could have implied. In the end, though, her chin ducked and rose three times. “Great.” Gwen slowly dislodged herself from her lover, standing tall aside the bed. “Step one: Get out of bed and come shower with me. We probably reek.”

Erin relaxed and giggled, before nodding, scooting over to Gwen’s side of the bed, and letting her girlfriend help her up. “This’ll be better for --” Erin held up her hand and shook her head, mutely. “Right,” Gwen nodded, curtly. “Enough of that for now?” Erin nodded solemnly now, and began to walk towards the bathroom. Before she got more than two steps, Gwen slipped up behind her and carefully scooped her up, bridal style, fairly easily. “I will never, ever get over how fucking light you are!”

Erin blushed in reply, wrapping her arms around her lover’s neck. “Do you even know where the bathroom is here?”

Gwen shrugged. “You give great directions, though.” And, so she did; Gwen carried her smaller girlfriend effortlessly to the bathroom, her mind wondering whether or not Faye was still alive in her ass. Once they arrived, Gwen plopped Erin down in front of the toilet, and gave her a quick command. “I want that shrinkee out of your ass, let’s say… Five minutes ago? Wipe if you have to after, but don’t flush. I want to see if it’s alive first, and if it is, I’m going to wash it. I have plans for it.”

“You,” Erin replied, plopping herself down, “have a very low opinion of the cleanness of my butt.”

“I’ve met your mind, silly. Your butt can’t be any cleaner than that gutter.” Erin lightly slapped her lover’s thigh, giggling and then frowning as she started wiggling her ass over the toilet. “It’s alive?” Gwen chuckled, noting the awkward look on her girlfriend’s face. Erin finally sighed when the shrinkee plopped into the toilet, and reached for the toilet paper. “And you said you wouldn’t need it.” Gwen commented, wiggling her eyebrows.

“Cleanliness at least requires a check, Watson.” Erin replied, sticking her tongue out as she folded the toilet paper and gave a quick wipe. Gross as it might have been to some, Erin held it out to her girlfriend, just the same as she stuck her tongue out. “Seeee! Completely clean!” Gwen rolled her eyes, Erin folded the toilet paper and wiped the other direction, before dropping it into the toilet. She stood up, and Gwen barely caught her as she started to turn.

“I want you to start the shower. I’ll do the dirty work of checking and making sure it’s fit for use.”

“She.” Erin corrected, stepping over to the shower.

Gwen nearly choked on her plans. “She?!”

“Yeah, her hair is long. It’s fucking gross, got all over my tongue. Her tits are tiny, too, but noticeable. And, it’s not fat enough to be a fat dude with tiny tits.” Erin said, all matter of factly. “But, still a bug, so still it, I guess.” Gwen was just barely able to regain herself, as she stared down at the tiny. She was lucky, again, when Erin started the shower just as Faye regained her senses in the toilet, and started trying to scream. The running water easily drowned her out. “See you in a bit, love?” Erin questioned with smile, pushing one foot into the water.

“Yeah, shouldn’t be too long.” Gwen replied, watching as Erin’s naked, smaller body disappeared into the water. Like a lightning flash, regretting the need to do it though, Gwen snatched Faye out of the water, and even faster than that, bounded out of the room. She lopped down the stairs two at one time, and slammed Faye’s shivering body under some warm water as fast as she could.

Gwen, ignoring the squirming of her tiny captive, stopped long enough to kick open the cabinet under the sink and grab dish soap. She emptied probably a quarter of it into her hands, and started scrubbing it and Faye all in one. “Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew. You’re fucking nasty.” Faye’s head somehow popped up, and despite the soap and the water, somehow her face managed a look that said to Gwen, ‘Fuck you, you put me in the fucking ass, asshole,’ as well as, ‘Ow, this fucking soap stings,’ all at once.

Only after another 4 or 5 minutes of some pretty thorough scrubbing did Gwen toss Faye into the silverware drying portion of her and Erin’s dish-drying rack. Using the towel that was hanging on the stove’s handel, Gwen quickly dried her hands, before grabbing some paper towels, and scooping up Faye. The tiny was dry with only two half-sheets of the Bounty Basic, the little designs that Erin liked buying practically unrecognizably soaked. Faye, as soon as she had coughed up some more water just to spite the woman who was holding her, started screaming at her instantly.

Gwen had to stop in her tracks. It was only then that it occurred to her that she had no earthly idea how she was going to manage to stop Erin from recognizing the tiny as Faye if the little cunt was going to scream from here to Istanbul about how awful a person Gwen was. The walk to the bathroom got a lot slower, until she passed a room with a door hardly cracked open, and pressed her way inside when she got a hint of what the room was through the crack in the door.

“Fucking jackpot!” Gwen cheered to herself, well aware that Faye was screaming about not fucking up her office, but entirely ignoring her. “How silly is that?” She mused aloud, “Tiny’s don’t have offices.”

“Bet it was gross,” Erin commented, a few minutes later, when Gwen stepped into the shower. “Shoving your had into toilet water just to grab out a bug that might well have been a piece of my shit. Why’d you do it anyway? S’that lil’ buggie special or something?” Gwen wouldn’t answer, instead, she immediately pressed her way between Erin and the shower, robbing the warm woman of her source of warmth. “What are you --” She started, stopping when Gwen grabbed Erin’s bottle of body wash, and poured it into her hand. With Gwen’s thumb covering the tiny’s face, Erin glanced down and saw what could have been any other tiny with short, black hair. “Aw, you cut it’s hair for me? How sweet. Still, why though?”

Gwen, ultimately had no reason for her. Instead, she turned the nearly shivering, shorter woman away from her, and pressed the body-wash-and-tiny-filled hand against her lover's back. The taller woman felt a shiver go down her spine as Erin cooed at her touch, and Gwen slowly begin to rub the body wash, via Faye, into the smaller woman’s skin. The smallest woman in the shower probably would have protested, were it not for the rubber-band gag keeping her quiet. That, and the body wash.

After she felt Erin’s back was completely washed, Gwen ducked down, running running the body-wash-covered tiny down over Erin’s gropably plump asscheeks, and doing just that, before she moved on down and started scrubbing Erin’s legs. The same Erin who, a moment or so later, giggled, “You know, a girl could get used to this~” As obvious a joke as it was, Gwen had just about finished with her lover’s second leg, and once she had a moment or two later, she stood up over her shorter lover and hugged her nice and tight.

As a bonus, this soaped up some of Gwen’s front, and meant it was less likely that Erin would notice who was in her hands as she struggled to wash Gwen. “Well, that can certainly be arranged. I wouldn’t mind washing with you way more often. Tiny or not.” Gwen finally replied, her hand sliding around Erin’s hip to begin lathering her front side. Erin, trying to be as helpful as possible, turned for her lover.

With the redhead’s chin tilted up to look up at her lover, Gwen took the chance to swipe Faye up, getting Erin’s neck, collarbone, and rubbing the tiny over the tits that she would never get to play with properly again. Gwen didn’t even glance down as she dragged Faye over Erin’s tight tummy, nor even as she pressed the tiny over Erin’s hipbones. Her eyes even remained up as she dragged Faye roughly through Erin’s pubes and the lips of her pussy, nor did she glance down as Faye was brushed over each of Erin’s thighs, down her legs, and as Gwen helped Erin balance while the taller woman rubbed the tiny all over her lover’s feet.

Gwen sort of glanced at Faye to make sure she was still squirming before rubbing her under Erin’s arm pits, and drag her down the shorter woman’s arms. “I think that’s everything, honey.” Gwen smiled, finally stepping out of the way of the warm water and letting it cascade over her 5 foot, freezing girlfriend.

“Fiiiiiinally.” Erin conferred, letting the water wash away all of the suds that had built up on her. It only took a minute to undo ten of Gwen’s work, and when Erin felt fully clean, the first thing she did was hold her hand out. “Now, my turn. Gimme it.” Gwen only hesitated for a moment or two before dropping the struggling tiny into her girlfriend’s hands. The taller woman was pretty sure that if Erin realized that it was Faye in her hand, she would be safe, and not suddenly naked and homeless.

But, still, the bridge between Faye her former wife was not done burning, yet, or at least Gwen didn’t think so. Gwen was lucky enough that, at least for a start, Erin was too focused on getting the bits of Gwen that her lover’s hug from behind simply hadn’t reached. That meant her shoulders and arms, and Erin indulging in rubbing all over her boobs, before dropping down slightly and rubbing the tiny over her smooth, tight abdomen, then over the little v that formed between Gwen’s stomach and cock.

And the cock was next. Gwen had expected for Erin to take her time rubbing the tiny all over her body, but she hadn’t anticipated the amount of focus and concentration that Erin heaped all over rubbing that poor tiny all along her sex-covered shaft, and massaging Gwen’s big, sweaty balls with the tiny almost folded in half around them. As Erin finally moved away, Gwen was hardly surprised to see that her cock stood at a full salute, and her girlfriend was having to duck around the monster.

The rest of the shower flew by, at least for Gwen. She turned around and squatted and stood up and if Erin had asked, Gwen would have twirled for her if she thought it would get them out of the shower and Erin’s lips around her cock faster. Their loofa of a tiny was deposited in the shower-rack hanging from the overhead spout, and the pair shampooed one another, or rather Gwen did herself and Erin, since Gwen couldn’t quite get comfortably low enough. After they were done, the water went off, and Gwen left Erin in the shower long enough for the taller woman to grab the towels they’d forgotten, before returning to the shower, her cock harder than lead.

A tiny sat, cupped in Erin’s hands, and Erin looked incredulously up at her girlfriend.

“Is this Faye?”

---


 

Chapter End Notes:

As always, getting reviews helps me edit faster because I love knowing that people care about my writing! So, especially with the last chapter looming, please send me support!