- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Last chapter!

The four-inch girl, with black hair matted across her sweat-glazed face, still blind and dizzy in the hovel of Nora’s clenched hand, was shaken. Tears flowed freely, intermingled with sweat. She flinched, harder even than was natural, hoping to send a message to those intrusive fingers. As she expected, the effect wasn’t slowed; if anything, it was redoubled. The slaps were turning into serious spankings now, with fewer of the gentle strokes along the crest of the girl’s exposed behind.

            “I’ve heard that people with the real vlogs… you know, the ones that make money? They have to spend, like ten hours a day just doing stuff for it,” Cassie explained.

            “Fuck me, are you serious? That’s… Jesus, why even do it if it takes that much time?” Nora gawked. There was a notable seismic shift in the girl’s enclosed fist. Unluckily, that motion did nothing to mollify the pressure squeezing on all sides around Wanda’s fragile hips and bruised ribs.

            “Plus, y’know… if it- I mean, if she can’t handle it after a while, then where are we?” Cassie said. “All that time and effort, and for what? For her to just give out on us?”

            “We would be doing all the work, anyway,” Nora grumbled.

            Next a giant index finger joined in the casual twiddling of Wanda’s lower region. While Nora’s meaty thumb continued its dance of figure eights and spankings, the girl’s exploratory forefinger threaded between Wanda’s thrashing thighs and took hold of her puny body on either side, just above her waist. Then, with a simple, sleepy thrust of pinched thumb and forefinger, Nora was simultaneously massaging Wanda’s miniscule labia and spread ass cheeks in one ruthless rhythm.

            Wanda actually cried out this time. Her squeals reabsorbed just as quickly as her tears into the muffled wall of Nora’s palm. She wormed with greater effort than ever now. Reorienting, the girl focused all her adrenaline into kicking at Nora’s fingers while they worked. However, even with a few good punts and a choke hold achieved by Wanda wrapping her legs around Nora’s considerably thicker fingers, there was no halting the act.

            The torture endured for several more agonizing minutes. It was difficult for Wanda to definitively place her feelings. She was dead-empty on hope now. She was hot, sticky, furious, terrified, and, if she was being honest with herself, frustratingly horny from all the rough attention her tiny pussy was receiving. But all the bucking and screaming in the world wouldn’t get Nora’s attention now.

            “Hey. Wake up, sleepyhead!”

            Wanda was so lost in the black, stuffy reverie of the inverted sweatbox and having her shrunken ass played like toy bongos, she didn’t even notice Nora’s hand unfurled again. It took Cassie’s index finger jabbing her abused breasts again in the center of the open palm to bring Wanda back to coherence. Her skin was pockmarked to butcher-shop pink from all the tweaking and spanking she’d endured while her friends barely deigned to look upon her. Tears still painted her cheeks and smeared up to her hair.

             “Oh my G-God… why… w-why are you guys being so… s-so…” Wanda uttered. Her throat was desiccate, barely able to shape words.

            “Listen, Wanda, good news! We think we finally figured out how this whole rent thing gets taken care of…” Cassie interrupted.

            “…and we don’t have to spend every day working and filming you like crazy people,” Nora said. “Cool, right?”

            “Uh… um y-yeah, yeah, but… but please, can I just… just have a drink of w-”

            “I didn’t believe it until I saw it,” Nora cut in again. “But check this shit out online!”

            “Look at these things,” Cassie said. She propped her phone up against the heel of her hand for Wanda to inspect the website, though the little girl’s eyes were having trouble opening wide enough to glimpse. “It’s nuts. On eShrink, you can sell your tiny person for, like, fifteen thousand dollars!”

            “I mean, we probably won’t get quite that much. Your boobs and face aren’t the best compared to some of these choices. But that little bubble butt of yours is pretty fun. Somebody will find somethin’ to do with ya,” Nora said with a wink. “We’ll get ten grand for you, easy.” The tone of her voice was genuine and almost reassuring; she believed in her heart of hearts this information would soothe her shrunken former friend.

            “WHAT?” Wanda’s shriek was hoarse in her gullet. Still she strained it out. After the minute needed to chew over the insane machinations being spewed her way, she’d finally pieced it together. “You… you guys are k-kidding me, yeah? This is all a fucking joke?”

            “See, the way we see it…” Cassie began. She folded her elegant hands in quasi-prayer. “…there’s no way we can run a vlog well enough to pay for this place. And the odds of going viral? Seriously, that’s just a big fat gamble with the internet gods!”

            “Luck of the draw,” Nora repeated. She nodded in affirmation.

            “…so if we do that, then all three of us don’t have a place to go. Nobody wins, Wanda, nobody. But… this way, we all technically get a place to go, it’s just… us two will be here, and you’ll be with… whoever buys you,” Cassie cooed in a lullaby with a twist of maternal sugar. “See? See why it makes the most sense now?”

            Chest heaving, stomach churned by existential horror, Wanda burst into sobs again. She was entirely out of rhetorical offense now. From the look of stone-cold sincerity in Cassie’s and Nora’s eyes looming above, there was no arguing the point. Not that she had the strength left to do so now, either way.

            “Aw, now. Don’t flip your shit. It’ll turn out okay,” Nora said.

            “We’ll make sure you’re taken care of, lil’ dolly. Until it’s time to trade you off,” Cassie whispered. Her index finger stroked Wanda’s blubbering head, used her nail to cast back the tangled black hair, and then traced down to the miniature girl’s breasts. She gave the pair another thoughtful jiggle.

            “Okay, time’s up, Nora,” Cassie announced with refreshed humor, despite the sour air still hanging over the broken trio. “I think it’s my turn again. Hand her over.”

            “Oh, whatever,” Nora shrugged. “She’s all yours, betch.”

            Wanda crumpled like singed paper in her friend-turned-vendor’s open palm. The weight of her limited life’s oncoming winnowing weighed heavier than either giant woman’s set of talons. The girl looked up, watching the eager geometry of Cassie’s greedy hand bearing down on her, fingernails glowing dim under the fluorescents.

            Wanda opened her mouth, but was out of sound.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Another one draws to a close. Let me know your thoughts before you head out!

Also be sure to check out this page if you're interested in commissioning your own custom story from me: https://thejacksmith.deviantart.com/journal/Story-Commissions-698491757

Peace!