- Text Size +

Two days passed since I was smashed under my mom's foot. Lynn told her everything about the sisterhood, the shrinking ray and the in shoe punishment. However the procedure for joining were very stringent. The new members required to be assessed, trained and catalogued in the internal registry. Training and assessment all together would require one year at least. The shrinking system would be made available to the prospective member only after two regular member would sign off for trust.

However becoming a member was much simpler when my sister joined. But recent happenings required a tougher control on the membership. I discovered about those things when surfing on the sisterhood's dark web, a nasty story. A wife was forced to unknowingly kill her husband. Then, years later, her son was about to suffer the same fate. Donna, the woman who saved my life, discovered that behind that conjure there was the woman's daughter. Eventually the son was saved and the daughter was sentenced to a fate worse than death. She got life imprisonment inside her mother's high heel shoe.

I was sleeping on my bed when my aunt's giant hand reached for me. I was scared that could be Tammy, she did this sort of unfriendly interactions with me.

What's up auntie?
RICH I HAVE TO ASK YOU A FAVOUR.
Tell me. Another lost ring?
NOPE. I UNDERSTAND THIS COULD BE UNPLEASANT FOR YOU BUT I NEED TO GET INTRODUCED TO YOUR MOTHER HANNAH.

I knew this would happen sooner or later. I told my aunt that there was no problem.

THANKS DARLING, SHE'S IN THE LOUNGE.
What?

I believed that I could get some time to get used to idea, but Lynn walked quickly holding me in her fist. I felt my heart jumping out in my throat when I saw my mom sitting on the sofa. Her green eyes focused Immediately on little body within the Lynn's fingers, but she didn't recognised me, of course.

IS THAT THE TINY MAN YOU TALKED ABOUT?
YES HANNAH. I KNOW YOU DON'T REMEMBER HIM BUT LIKE I SAID, HE'S YOUR SON RICHARD. HI RICHARD, NICE TO MEET YOU.
Hi mom.

My mom's expression told me she didn't like to be addressed that way.

MAYBE IS BETTER IF YOU CALL HER HANNAH DARLING. DO YOU?
Sure auntie. Hi Hannah.
THE REASON WHY I'VE BROUGHT YOU THERE IS THAT I NEED TO SHOW TO HANNAH HOW TO HANDLE LITTLE MEN.
I'VE ALSO TOLD HER ABOUT THE FANTASTIC MASSAGE YOU DO TO TIRED FEET.

I looked to my mom's feet clad of shiny nylons and lovely 3 inch red peep toe wedge shoes. I felt quite uneasy thinking of giving her a massage.
My aunt sat down on the sofa putting me the coffee table. The lesson was quite boring, Lynn shown how to manage a tiny man with different techniques. At first I was laid down on my back by her giant finger, she grabbed my waist between thumb and forefinger and then put me down on the floor. I started feeling like a living doll. Then I was put back on the table for my mom to repeat the movement. Her giant hand pushed me down without care. I felt my ribs cracking under her weight. The sharp hedge of the red fingernail cut down my chest. I screamed by pain.

OH GOD, I'M SORRY, DID I HURT YOU?
DON'T WORRY HANNAH, HE'S FLEXIBLE LIKE PLASTIC.
YOU SEE? HE'S ALREADY REGAINED HIS SHAPE.

I didn't like this dialogue, as it remembered me the vision I had when I was crushed. However my mom grabbed me correctly and moved me down, near her giant feet. I looked up, over the giant legs and I saw an expression that I didn't like it. She was looking at me like a lover rather a mother. Before I could catch my breath I was grabbed again and put back on the table.

The rest of the evening went quite nice, with my giantess mother becoming more and more expert in manipulating me until my aunt called the end of the exercises.

NOW IS TIME TO GET YOUR TALENT AT WORK DARLING.
Sure auntie.
FIRST THE GUESTS OF COURSE. HANNA PUT YOUR FEET ON THE TABLE.

I was assaulted by a pungent smell when my mom removed her shoes. From my diminished perspective I saw her red toenails appearing on the table's hedge. She looked at me with a luscious smile, sliding her feet toward me. I watched the giant feet approaching like a rabbit caught in the middle of the road watches the car lights at night. A swishing sound marked the woman's feet sliding smoothly on the table's top. And them in a quick move my mom rested her feet on the table with her soles almost touching me. Her feet wer bigger than her sister's. My head was at the height of her toe crevices, the smell was quite potent. I love female feet. I cannot deny it. When I was a normal sided man I took the occasion to massage my aunt's feet at any time. I occasionally did the same for several friends or girlfriends. However, the thought of massaging my own mother's feet never came to me, not even in my wildest dreams. And now I was standing on a coffee table facing my mom's feet.

RICH YOU CAN START.
Ok auntie. Can you please move that ashtray nearer? I cannot reach her toes.

It took me a lot of will to fight the repulsion of touching my own mother's feet. But then I started working on her right foot. I stepped on the square ashtray which allowed me to reach my mom's toes. I started with the big toe initially caressing and then kneading into the soft skin covered by her tan nylons. I did the same to the other toes. In the meanwhile something unexpected happened. I started looking at the giantess's toenails, beautifully pedicured and painted red. Her foot smell wasn't so unpleasant after all. And the feeling of my hands on her nylons and skin started arousing me. I looked at her from within the toe gaps. Her eyelids were semi closed and she had an expression of ecstasy on her beautiful face. When I reached the skin under the toes I was almost knocked down by my mom's reaction. She moaned with pleasure and wiggled her toes, hitting me eventually in the process. She noticed I stopped.

DON'T STOP LITTLE MAN.
Sorry Mom..err Hannah.
HANNAH RICH'S MASSAGE IS AMAZING. HE'LL WORK ON YOUR FEET FOR ANOTHER HALF HOUR.
YES, I WISH I CAN BORROW HIM SOMETIMES.
OF COURSE YOU CAN. ANYWAY, I NEED TO GO OUT FOR SHOPPING. I'LL BE BACK IN 30 MINUTES.

So I was left alone massaging my giantess mother's feet. I resumed my work moving down the callous spot her sole. Finally I jumped down from the ashtray and I started working out the arch, pushing with more vigour and eventually making more pressure with my shoulder. My mom's moaning told me I was doing a nice job. Then suddenly my face made contact with her nylon covered skin. I felt my head exploding. The feeling of the sheer hose on my face was too much. I inhaled deeply the scent of the giantess's foot and before I could react my penis sprung hard, pushing into the soft skin. I hear my mom's chuckle.

LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY IS HAPPY DOWN THERE.
Sorry, is not like it looks like.
DON'T WORRY, LET'S HAVE SOME FUN MEANWHILE MY SISTER IS OUT.
What? No, wait!

Before I could react my mom's soles pressed together, trapping me in the between. I tried to push myself out but she was just too strong. A giant pair of manicured fingers grabbed my hands, in the meanwhile the feet parted slightly. My giantess mom moved me into the space between her toes. I saw the trap closing again, this time with less pressure and more smell. Her toes started playing with my tiny body.

MY DAUGHTER JESSICA SHOWN ME ALREADY ALL NASTY THINGS WE CAN DO WITH THE LITTLE VERMINS LIKE YOU.
LYNN IS TRYING TO KEEP IT CLEAN WITH YOU AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY.
Of course GASP... Lynn is trying to keep it clean UMPF... I'm your son!

She probably didn't heard my voice or she just decide do ignore me. Then suddenly the toes parted leaving me to drop exhausted on the table's top. I heard the sound of my mom's feet slipping into her wedges. A giant hand caught me in a strong grip. In a split second I was facing my own mother giant face. Her lips were painted red. Her green eyes looked at me with desire.

The fist parted partially leaving me hanging from her thumb and forefinger. I saw the other hand's forefinger reaching for my crotch. The loose cover on my penis was scratched away, revealing an monstrous hard on. The giantess's tongue flicked out of her mouth, covering my lower body in sticky saliva. I couldn't believe my sweet mother was doing such a nasty thing.

Then I saw her thumb and forefinger approaching again. She pinched my throbbing member between her fingertips and started massaging. I felt drifting away from this absurdity, I felt the pleasure mounting in my crotch, then I was snapped back to reality. I was trapped by my mother's hand, which was masturbating me. That was sick! I tried to escape her fingers without any success. She was just too much strong. Then I saw a little wound on the side of her thumb. Desperately I put my mouth over it biting down as mush as I could. Then the world became blurry. An high pitch scream hit my hears moments before I crashed down into the hard wood floor. In few seconds I recovered my sight only to see my giantess mother standing up enraged.

YOU LITTLE BASTARD! I'LL MAKE YOU PAY.

I cried an apologise meanwhile I stood up, just in time to see her cute right foot kicking me hard. Like before the time seemed to stretch. My mom's big toe hit me in my stomach. I felt my spine cracking and then my face crashed down the nylon covered red toenail. Despite having the spine broken I still felt my lower bottom which hit hard the shoe tip. I felt being raised up in the air and then I was just flying away from my mom's foot. Then I was stopped by something hard. I saw my own face in the mirror for a second, then I fell down to the floor again. My broken body was already regaining shape in an agonising song when I heard the giantess's footsteps approaching.

DON'T THINK WE ARE FINISHED.

I rolled on my back just in time to see my giantess mom towering over me, her right foot raised up in the air. I had time to notice how my mom's face was contorted in anger and how she looked even more beautiful. Then the giantess pushed down her foot. Hard. And I had nothing to think about, except the pain.

I don't know how long she ground me on the floor. But I'm pretty sure she did it for long time, like extinguishing a cigarette. I had several black outs without any dream or flashback this time, thanks goodness. Then I felt the pressure easing down and at the same time my body regained its shape in the usual painful way. Seconds after I was fully reformed my mom put her foot on my lower body. Her big and second toes resting on the shoe sole. Looking up I saw the goddess's face still full with anger, I wondered what other form of punishment she wanted for me. Then she spoke.

IF YOU TELL THIS TO MY SISTER, I'LL DENY IT.
THEN I'LL MAKE YOUR LIFE VERY MISERABLE AT ANY POSSIBLE OPPORTUNITY.
NOW LET'S BACK TO THE MASSAGE.

Each word was emphasised by a push from her foot. Not sufficient to crush me again but strong enough to make me shriek with pain. Then her hand grabbed me again. I felt her urges to crush me in her fist but I was put back on the coffee table unharmed, without a word I started massaging the left foot.

GOOD BOY. AND REMEMBER, IF YOU SPEAK IT'S MY WORD AGAINST YOURS.
I'LL CONFIRM YOUR VERSION AUNT HANNAH. THIS LITTLE VERMIN NEEDS SOME DISCIPLINE AFTER ALL.

From my advantage point I saw Tammy walking in the lounge with an evil smile.
My stomach jumped up to my throat.