- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here is another story I've written. It has butt stuff as well as fart.
It is about a girl who tricks a fellow classmate into letting her shrink him. it does not end well for him.
The story is ~ 6500 words, so here's the first thousand to see if you'll enjoy the writing style and premise. Let me know what you think.
The rest of the story is under Premium content on my deviant art account and costs $1 https://christiawi9.deviantart.com/art/Alena-s-trickery-708117680 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076HP3XYV -------------------------------------------------------
Marcus was incredibly excited as he made his way down the school corridor towards the Reducer where Alena would be waiting for him. The Reducer was a special machine that most schools had which allowed teachers to grow and shrink objects for students to observe and learn from. It was originally designed as a teaching aide but the student duo had far more erotic and taboo ideas in store for the magical device.

The two barely knew each other but that didn’t matter. They both shared similar desires and kinks and that was enough for them to work together. Alena had originally approached her fellow classmate secretly when he was alone in the playground. She explained that she had noticed him checking her out on multiple occasions and that he specifically fancied her bubble butt of a backside. Marcus specifically remembered being both shocked and embarrassed by her knowledge on direct attitude but rather than shame him she seemed to be trying to persuade him of something.

After several minutes, she had finally approached the meat of her discussion, explaining that she was willing to let him live out the most personal and erotic adventure he had ever experienced if he allowed her to do the same. That’s when she proposed the idea of using the Reducer on him.

“Just think about it” She said, casually tossing her long brown hair over a shoulder while sitting far too close to him. His heart raced as he looked down at her open cleavage. “This may be a once in a life time chance for you. The chance to experience me. At scales you never thought possible.” She leaned in close, placing a hand on his chest and whispered in his ear “To experience … Everything I have to offer”

Being a teenager, Marcus’ libido was driving his mind crazy and he couldn’t understand what was happening. Whether what she was offering was genuine or if he could even trust her. He didn’t have the greatest desire to be shrunk but he absolutely wanted to get physically closer to Alena. The girl was amazingly beautiful with wood brown hair, a clear complexion and stunningly long legs. Marcus wasn’t smart, tough or funny and wasn’t exactly the most popular person in school either. His biggest obstacle in this scenario was simply trying to understand why she would choose to confide this in him. Why would she offer to allow him to get so intimate with her?

“Why?” She repeated his question softly, her warm breath stroking his face, causing him to blush “I’ve had these … Fantasies, for a very long time. My friends would never understand and having too many people know would be social suicide. But you … You’re understanding. I can trust you”

No one had ever said they trusted Marcus so having a very pretty girl say it was quite intoxicating. Her story made sense to him, as well. She was quite popular, so it was reasonable to assume she had to put up a lot of pretences to avoid social ostracism. Her admitting that she was simply using him as a means to fulfil her own erotic desires made her more trustworthy in his eyes. After all, if she was trying to trick him she wouldn’t make it sound like she was using him.

“So, you want to … Reduce me? And let me explore …” The shy teenager wasn’t able to get the full sentence out. His heart was already racing a mile a minute. His face burnt with embarrassment and trepidation. Everything seemed to be happening so fast he didn’t know how to react properly.

“Everything” Alena whispered into his ear. Marcus almost had an orgasm there and then.

Alena gave him a day to think her proposition over. She twirled around and walked away, her hair whipping through the air filling Marcus with the fragrance of her shampoo. As she walked, he couldn’t help but notice the sway of her backside and imagined himself within the folds of those denim jeans. Buried deep and locked closely near her most precious secrets. The jeans hugged her curves so well, giving the perfect image that would drive any young boy crazy. And he had been offered a chance to experience it up close and infinitely personal.

The rest of the story is easy to deduce. Marcus agreed to be Reduced and placed in between her cheeks for 24 hours. They hatched a plan together to sneak in when the teacher was away to use the machine. They waited for a time when Alena would have clean up duty of the classroom allowing Marcus to sneak in and for them to use the machine alone without prying eyes.

Opening the door, the gangly teen was awarded with the lovely image of Alena wrapped in a winter jumper and dark blue jeans, similar to the ones she wore when she had proposed her plan to him. She was sitting at the teacher’s desk and her ruby red lips spread into a wide smile when he entered. The large machine, similar looking to a sci-fi laser, sat at the front of the classroom. The teen trembled as he stared at the massive device, knowing what it was about to be used for.

“You came!” Alena said, wrapping her arm around his neck and guiding him into the classroom, pushing the door shut with her foot “I have to be honest, I wasn’t sure if you were going to turn up at all. I know that what I’m asking is a lot. It means so much that you’re willing to go through this experience with me. You’re a good man”

Marcus gave an awkward smile while avoiding direct eye contact. He did like it when she complemented him.

“Now remember” She said, letting go and turning of his shoulder and twirling around to face him “You’ll be reduced for 24 hours. You’ll be safe from any direct hard as the matter compaction also increase durability. What’s your cover?”

“Uh … I told my mom I’m … Um, staying over at Micheal’s house. So everything should be good, right?”

“Absolutely. Now, are you ready?” She asked but the boy was unable to give a full response. Finally she said “Well, just step in front of the reducer when you’re ready … Oh”