- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the second part to the Alena's trickery story. It takes place directly afterwards.
Done as a commission
$1USD 5300 words https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076HP3XYV
Alena and the girls were sitting down at one of the tables in the park, enjoying a nice lunch they picked up at the café across the street. They were bonding over their recent condemnation of a fellow classmate into the depths of Alena’s colon while also discussing future events and plans the group had.

The young teen smiled as she listened to the discussion while munching on a chicken sandwich. She couldn’t help but giggle to herself at the fact that this simple sandwich will soon be a deadly monster to Marcus, once her body was finished with it.

Looking around, she felt so proud to be part of such an amazing group of people. The Sisterhood, which was their name, had been around for over 3 generations, well before the Reducer was even invented. They existed all over the country, and even in some other places within the English speaking world. They were a secret organisation of talented girls whose connections allowed them to grow and flourish in the male dominated world. They were often helped out by former members who almost always made it big with some of the most powerful women being once part of the Sisterhood. And now, she was part of that same group.

“Well, we need to finish preparations for the Formal” Becca said, a notepad in front of her “Michelle, your mother works at the florist, would we be able to order the flowers from her at a discounted rate?”

“I don’t see why not”

“Great, then that’s the finishing touches on today’s agenda. Tomorrow, we can get together to discuss ticket prices and photography” She shut her notebook and began digging more heavily into her salad.

“Out of curiosity” Alena asked, swallowing the last bit of chicken sandwich “Are there any more tests for me to do? I mean, the new member usually gets heckled, right?”

“Pfft, maybe in stupid boy clubs” Mary said, wiping the milkshake from her lips “But here we treat each other with dignity and love. We’re the Sisterhood, after all. Not the Bitch Brigade”

The group laughed at her comment. Alena continued to clean herself off when she felt the sensation deep within her colon. He’d been going at it for the past half hour and it was getting on her last nerve. She had no idea someone so pathetic could be so durable. How much strain could the human body take?

“Ugh, when will he die” Alena said to herself, putting a hand on her abdomen and feeling a small gurgle.

“Boy troubles?” Alice asked, the Asian beauty having a knowing smile on her face “Looks like you got a tough one”

“Certainly not a smart one, I can tell you that. I barely had to trick him he was so gullible”

“The dumb ones often are the hardest to get rid of” Angela interjected “Maybe it’s because the smart ones realize they’re doomed and so are wise enough to simply give up. The stupid ones always think they have a shot at survival”

“Yeah, Billy, the guy I ate, went at it for over 12 hours!” Mary said, slurping at her drink “I could barely believe it. He was half way to my own colon before the wriggling stopped. And boy, was he stupid. All I had to say was he was going to get the deepest French kiss he’d ever had if he let me reduce him. Boom, he was hooked.”

“Well, mine was fairly uneventful” Alice said “Since I had to snort my victim, I made them so small I could barely see him. Seriously, it took over ten minutes just to see him among the dust particles on the Reducer pad. I was afraid my footsteps had blown him away. But then when I got him on my nail it was simply a matter of a quick sniff and, poof, gone forever. Maybe he survived, maybe he didn’t. But I didn’t feel anything after that.”

“Well, mine was simply disappointing” Becca remarked, eager to tell the story

“Oh, fuck, yeah, tell us what happened to yours, miss Iron Clam” Michelle laughed

“Razor snatch” Alice added

“The Tomb of a Womb” Angela said

The girls all started laughing as Becca smacked Michelle in the arm, though she was laughing herself.

“Well, what can I say? I was a little frisky. And I thought a boy like him could handle a round. But, like all men, he was an absolute disappointment. Not only did he not last a single session, but he carked it halfway through. I was barely peaking when the movement stopped. I swear, he did it out of spite, he did!”

“Bet you wished you had Mary’s, huh?” Asked Alice “If you can’t find a man with stamina, endurance is a good second choice”
Chapter End Notes:
Let me know what you think or if there're any interesting fetishes you think I should cover.