- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This story is my first step into the petrification fetish (I believe that's what it's called) or forniphilia. So feedback is very much appreciated especially if this is a fetish you enjoy.
This story is about a young woman whose break through drug turns her into more of a doll whenever she orgasms, something her friends little brother takes advantage of.
Also, I have a Amazon account now. Let me know if you prefer content on there or if you'd be more willing to purchase if it was on amazon rather than here. Note, it would be more expensive on amazon as they take a good chunk of the profits.
www.amazon.com/dp/B076HP3XYV
Here are the first 700 words. The story is ~ 4000 words.

------------------------------------------------
“So, this should have an effect of only about 6 hours, right?” Hannah asked Amanda, her friend and science partner in this situation.



“Well, we did multiple tests under many conditions and nothing strange happened” Amanda replied, trying to quell her friends fears.



“Yeah, I know. But that was only on mice. Who knows how it might affect humans. I mean, I know I volunteered but I just want to make sure we’ve tested as much as possible before we take this step”



“We wouldn’t be here if we hadn’t done every test we could. You know that. You did the tests yourself, just to be sure”



The two girls were scientists at the local university. They had recently made a breakthrough in a drug which allowed them to shrink organisms to a percentage of their size. Multiple tests had shown that it could shrink mice, birds and even cats without any harmful side effects and now the only step was for the tests to be conducted on humans.



Of course, the university didn’t allow for human testing and even if they did they’d instantly steal such a discovery under the guise that because the scientists used university equipment, any discovery belonged to the institution.



Amanda drew a dose of the chem12 (Colloquially dubbed the ‘shrink potion’) into a syringe. Hannah volunteered for the experiment so that they could go over the university’s board of directors and conduct the experiment in secret. That was why they were doing the final tests at Amanda’s house. Her room contained all the testing equipment needed as they were merely taking observations.



“We’ve done as much as possible with animal testing. You said so yourself, you couldn’t find anything wrong with the agent”



“I know. But now that we’re here, and I can see the agent in the syringe. I guess I’m just anxious. I mean, I’ll be shrinking. Who knows how that might affect me? I’m on the verge of the biggest discovery or biggest mistake of my life”



“I’ll be right here. Nothing is going to happen to you. I have the antidote ready. If there’s anything wrong then I’ll give it to you immediately”



The antidote was not in syringe form but instead doused on a special cloth designed to allow the chemical to seep in through the skin. Obviously this was so they wouldn’t have to use a syringe on a shrunken human.



“Okay … I’m ready. Inject it” Hannah held out her arm and the two girls shared a special stare. They both knew the illegal risks they were taking but this discovery was more important than that. The only thing more important than this was their friendship and Hannah knew Amanda would never let anything happen to her.



Amanda stabbed the needle into Hannah’s arm, causing a slight moan of pain, and pushed the red liquid into her arm. Hannah got up from the bed and sat on the desk, preparing for the changes to take place.



The university student had minimal clothing on, only wearing a T-shirt and skirt. Two items of clothing that would naturally and easily slip off of her body as she reduced in size. And over the next ten minutes that’s exactly what happened. Hannah went from 5’6” to roughly the size of a Barbie doll, casually shrugging her body allowing the shirt and skirt to slip onto the floor.



“Wow, it worked” Amanda said as she stared down at her shrunken friend “I have to admit, I wasn’t sure it was going to go so smoothly”



“Well, of course it worked. That wasn’t the question at hand. We need to see if it works well on humans without any negative side effects” Hannah said, cocking her hips.



“Um … yeah” Amanda replied, still slightly dazed from seeing her once taller friend now the height of an action figure.



It was even stranger to be taking orders and pointers from someone so small. She could feel her sense of respect for her friend falter as her mind was having trouble seeing the tiny girl as a full person. An observation she was sure to write down and watch out for. She didn’t want this feeling of power to go to her head and for her to abuse her friend without knowing (or worse, not caring about it).
Chapter End Notes:
Let me know what you think or if you have suggestion for future stories. I'm always open to writing about new fetishes or different scenarios.