- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
It's been a while, but here's my newest story.
It contains people slowly shrinking to a microscopic size. Some of them get eaten by bacteria. It also involves shrinking and being placed inside of a woman's vagina and under her finger nails.

It's about 13,000 words long and costs $1.80USD

It can be bought here: https://christiawi9.deviantart.com/art/Kim-s-shrink-ray-trilogy-717843118
It can also be bought on Amazon here: www.amazon.com/dp/B077W88SCN

There's a lot of alternate endings I could do with this story so if you enjoy it let me know and I'll write another story featuring a bunch of other story ends.

Since the story is so long, I'll give you about 1,800 words, rather than the usual 1,000. Also, if anyone knows where there are some good picture of shrunken buses, let me know. I need some for a picture story of this.
------------------------------------------------------
It was a scorching hot, summer’s day in the town of Knoxville with the humidity reaching painful heights. Everyone was either begrudgingly at work or at home with their cool air-conditioners. Kim was driving down the road, her armpits and brow sweating profusely as her eyes darted around looking for her prey.



Recently, the physicist had developed a special sort of ray gun that allowed her to reduce the matter of any object. A shrink ray, in other words. She often used it to easily collect specimens for her experiments such as dogs and birds she found around the neighbourhood. Missing animal posters had recently been put up all around her neighbourhood as the local pets suddenly started to mysteriously vanish.



However, she discovered a new use for the powerful device when dealing with some hooligans that were drag racing down her street. She complained and one of them decided it would be a good idea to insult her rather plump and wide frame, threatening her life if she didn’t leave them alone. Two seconds later, the 3 boys and their 2 cars were the size of grains of sand, completely at her mercy. She would have collected them right there and then if it wasn’t for the wind that picked them up and blew them away as they attempted to drive off from the towering monster before them.



And so, with her first real prize stolen from her, she was out prowling for another and believed she had just laid eyes upon it. Up ahead was a large yellow bus filled with the roaring laughter and singing of men. From the tunes they were yelling and their boisterous nature, she determined they were soccer players from the local sports team. The Wildcats? The Bullhorns? It didn’t matter. They were perfect.



Jay, one of the rambunctious and high-spirited men, was sitting towards the back of the bus yelling the song of his team.

“We don’t take their crap
and with a slap
we bring it to the mark!”



They were returning from a soccer match which they won, completely demolishing the other team. Truly, they were no match and Jay’s team won 20-0 with the other side panting and puffing half way through the game. The men felt like gods as they roared with laughter and yelled their gratuitous songs, the coach up front holding the giant gold trophy as he sang along. Even the bus driver sang when he knew the words, the atmosphere was absolutely thick with happiness and triumph. The day was perfect and nothing, absolutely nothing, could ruin it.



And that’s when the light struck their bus. A bright, blue beam which seemed to covered all the windows for a few seconds, blinding the players and causing their singing to abruptly end. When the light faded, they all looked outside to try and see what it was as the bus driver slowly brought them to a halt. It was more than a stray reflection and even a police helicopter light couldn’t brighten up the vehicle like this had.



The players were stunned and terrified as to what they were seeing outside. The street, the houses, the road, all seemed to be growing at a rapid pace. Within seconds they were only half their height, in another few they were the size of a tissue box. Thus bus was dwindling smaller and smaller until pebbles on the ground were literally larger than the vehicle itself. They weren’t sure, but they couldn’t have been more than a few inches big.



Jay held onto his seat in fright, the happiness he was feeling moments ago seeming to have vanished as if it had never existed. The outside world was looking completely alien to him with large, rocky boulders and blades of grass the size of hotels. He couldn’t tell if the sweat on his body was from the game or his fear as it ran down his forehead and dripped from his nose like a leaky faucet.



Wait a minute, it was neither. The young man wiped his hand across his forehead as his face ran with sweat. It was then that he realised just how hot it suddenly was despite the fact that the bus’s air-con was running full power. It felt as if it was inside an oven with the temperature rising higher and higher and the air becoming more and more stuffy. It was slowly becoming hard to breathe in the thick, hot air for the jock.



But he couldn’t think of that now as everyone started to yell, pulling his attention back to reality once he saw what they were screaming at. Outside the window, he saw a giant, metallic beast heading straight for them. A car, the size of a mountain, coming down the road and ready to squish their entire bus flat within seconds.



“Push the gas, John” The coach yelled at the bus driver who was too stunned and frightened by the entire situation to do anything. He simply stared on, almost as if accepting his fate.



However, their prays, even though they didn’t have time to make any, seemed to be answered as the car swerved to the side, coming to a stop next to them. The entire bus rocked as the air displacement caused by the stopping vehicle was strong enough to almost tilt them over. The vibrations caused by the massive monster of machinery created constant, violent earthquakes which almost lifted the bus into the air like popcorn. The whole team held their collective breath as the door finally opened and a pair of dirty flats stepped out, creating further, more intensive earth-quakes as they slammed into the ground.



Another wave of air swept across the shrunken bus, but this one brought with it the over-powering and disgusting odour of this woman’s sweaty feet. The entire bus instantly smelled like a locker room made of used shoes as the humidity dramatically rose. The boys were forced to roll down or even smash the windows as the sweaty moisture pushed out all of the breathable air, suffocating them. In mere seconds of this woman standing close by, she had almost killed the lot of them with merely her stinky feet.



The bad side, of course, to opening the windows was that the feral smell and the scorching heat of the rotund woman’s feet penetrated all that easier. But at least they could breathe … Just. Instead of suffocating to death on the cheesy fragrance of her shoes, they were instead quickly being baked by the heat.



The team looked up, their faces red from the blistering ire of the sun and the boiling, humid air of this woman’s feet, effectively turning the metal tin can of a bus into a make-shift sauna oven. Her frame was wide and lumpy, clearly showing that she liked to eat, and her eyes were peering directly down at the shrunken men.



Despite this being absolutely terrifying to be looked at by such a large and powerful creature, it was also quite reassuring. She definitely knew they were there and so was not going to accidently step on them. Their hearts filled with hope that they might actually make it out of this horrid situation alive. However, Jay felt a shiver of fear, believing that this woman was not here to help them. Of course, what was he going to do about it?



“My, my, my” Her booming, guttural voice echoed down to them, the windows giving a slight rattle from the vibrations “What have I found here? A small toy lying in the middle of the road? What’s something so small and fragile doing here where a car might run it over? I mean … it wouldn’t even have to be a car. Even I could just …”



With a smile, she lifted her mighty, meaty foot over the bus. The vehicle was cast in a wide, terrifying shadow, blocking out the sun. The good thing about this was that the heat was almost instantly blocked out with the difference like the light and dark side of the moon. As if you walked out of a sauna into an air-conditioned room in the middle of Alaska.



Jay found himself grasping his body as the cold air cut against his sweat covered skin, the windows quickly fogging up thickly as the heavy humidity condensed. All the men in the bus were reduced to shivering children as the scorching heat seconds previous was forgot about.



The chill didn’t stay for long as the heat sky rocketed to a steamy, sweaty swamp once more as the giant foot slowly descended towards them. Now, they were sweating like pigs, marinating in their own juices and the juices of this woman’s filthy feet with their stomachs spinning from the sickening smell. Their bodies could hardly take this insane back and forth of extreme environments as the frosted windows melted to reveal burning glass underneath. Jay, who was covering his face with his sleeved and sweaty arm watched as Fred, his fellow teammate, leaned over the window and vomited down the side before passing out.



“If I dropped my foot, all of you would instantly be squashed flat beneath my flats” The woman laughed at her terrible pun “A bus, which could have killed me easily and a team full of young men who each could brutally assault and murder me, now reduced to less than insects. I mean, I doubt any of you could take on a spider, or even a couple of ants. Let alone my big, strong foot hovering over you”



They all stared up as the foot got closer, the heat and smell wafting from her shoe continuously raising the temperature and humidity of the bus. It was strange to be in such a dark shadow, yet feel so much intense heat. But just before the white footwear made contact with the metal roof, it whipped back up into the air. The sudden movement causing another current of chilling air to once again smash into the bus, rocking it and dropping the temperature 20 degrees. They were once again in the chilling shadow.



“But, of course, that would be such a waste. I’ve got much better plans for such young, strapping and virile men. I just hope you can keep up with my … Voracious appetites”



That was it. Jay could feel it in the air. A breaking point had been reached in the collective psyche of the team. Two men sitting up the back, Micheal and Johnathan, both got up, screaming in fear and cowardice as they ran down the aisle. The coach tried to stop them but they easily bawled him over and forced the bus door open with their bare hands, not even using the driver’s lever.



They both stumbled onto the almost ice cold pavement, exhaling vapour with their panting breathes as they got to their feet and began running. The air was freezing to them but they were able to make it a fair distance in a rather short amount of time, being the athletic men they were. However, their escape was short lived.
Chapter End Notes:
Also, I'll probably be doing a Christmas story this year. So look out for that (This will be free, not on sale. It's Christmas after all)