- Text Size +

Keith gently laid down on his bed. Lawan in her small form gently lying beside him and his daughter in a tiny little crib on the nightstand. "Did you have fun?" she asked. "Thought you were asleep" he said. "I was until your giant butt stumbled in here. You save some energy for me?" she asked smelling him. Keith shrank himself down with a note and snuggled beside her. He took off his clothes and slipped her panties down her legs. "Save the best for last" he chuckled as he slid into her from behind. Lawan snuggled her ass into his crotch. He didn't fuck her. He just stayed inside her a bit. "I'm surprised you didn't take me when you were human sized. It's Saturday" she said. "Is it? I lost track. You didn't happen to pack the uniform, did you?" he asked. Lawan pulled off him and hopped onto the floor. Their luggage conveniently shrunk for space, was popped open by her and she fished it out. She changed into it as he hummed to herself.  Lawan tapped the toe of her penny loafers pleased with herself.

 

"Help! Somebody help!" she yelled. Keith got onto the floor. "Oh my! One of my students somehow shrank! It's okay. I won't hurt you" he said soothingly. Even though it was all an act, she could see his promise of not hurting her was genuine. "Teacher! Can... can you help me? Everything is so big. I'm scared" Lawan said. "Climb onto my hand. That's it" he said holding his palm out for her. Her little shoes barely made his skin buckle as she climbed into his palm. Keith stood up and sat back down on the bed. "Lawan was your name right? You're not hurt or feeling sick are you?" he asked. "No sir. I do feel a tingle though" she said. "That might be serious. Maybe you should take off your shoes and socks. We need to be sure there's no circulation problem" he said smiling. Lawan slipped off her shoes and Keith brushed them off his hand. Slowly, she rolled her knee-high socks off her small feet. Keith took them from her and gave them a whiff before dropping them. "Tell me if it hurts" he said pressing his thumb against her bare soles. She playfully curled her toes around the edge of his thumbnail. Pinching her leg between his fingers, he rubbed them up and down. His finger brushed her exposed panties. "Teacher...please...that felt weird" she said shyly looking away.

 

"I'm sorry. I won't do anything that would frighten you. I'll be more careful with my pretty student" he said. "I'm...I'm pretty?" she asked. "Yes, you are. These cute feet and dainty legs. So pretty" he said. "Should I get some help? You look okay. No bruising or anything" he said. "No... earlier...when you touched me down there, can you check again. I rather you do it than someone else" she said. Keith tugged her skirt off. He smiled as she took her own panties off and tossed them aside. "Okay. Let's check you there" he said before placing his finger on her crotch. He masturbated her for a minute before stopping. His wife huffing, and puffing looked at him. "That felt good. Why did you stop?" she asked. "You're my student. It isn't right" he said. "I want...I want you to play with me. I feel safe in your hands" she said. Lawan stripped off the rest of the uniform leaving her naked in his hands. "I love you teacher. You...you love me too right?" she asked. Keith paused. A tear fell from his eyes. "More than you'll ever truly know" he whispered.

 

The next few minutes were a complete blur to her. Keith madly sucking on her. Rubbing her up and down his shaft. None of which concerned her as he's been like that before, but he was crying the whole time. He cupped both hands around her as she cradled his giant shaft. Gallons of his semen rained down on her coating her from heard to tiny toes. Keith was not done with her. She was shocked as he cleaned her with his tongue even though she was covered with his cum. He cleaned every nook and cranny. Licking her nose, the crack of her little ass and sucked the cum from between her toes. She was mostly clean now and he held her steady as he sucked both of her tits between his lips and drained her of breastmilk. She could feel under her naked ass his hands shaking. He released her. His eyes had the look of panic in them. "Speak to me beloved" she pleaded. "I can't keep holding it in! Running myself ragged! Hoping against hope! Goddammit...hope. That's her name" he cried.

 

"You're not making sense" she said stroking his wet cheek. "PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT ARE GOING TO DIE! AGAIN!" he screamed. "Keith. You don't know that will happen" she said. Keith got up and carried her to the window. "Elena is preparing to mount a defense. Claire is set on being the big gun. Aspen says she doesn't know if she can live with the fact we might have to kill our daughter. And on those streets is a goddamned army that has no idea what it's like to set yourself on taking a life. A recipe for tragedy. Two tablespoons of evil fairy, one tablespoon of trigger-happy borrowers, a dash of Mogwai, and a sprinkle of clusterfuck. Cook until the next solar eclipse" he said shaking his head. "What if she's right? What if I have to take my blade and run my daughter through with it? The most aberrant thing a borrower can do is kill their kid. Worse if it's a female. If I do that...what am I then? A borrower doesn't do that. I damn sure ain't human. So tell me...WHAT AM I?!" he yelled.

 

Lawan hopped out of his hand and onto the bed. She found the arcane note he used to grow and tore it up. Instantly she shrunk down. She hopped onto the floor and found him sitting where she was standing sobbing. She sat behind him and put her arms around his chest. Her toes touching his shins. "You wouldn't be different Keith. Just a man with a good heart. You were never a saint and thank Buddha for that. It may break you, torment you, haunt you for your days, but in the end the world will be better for your sacrifice. Life will continue, borrowers will find new futures. Children will be born, and they will have children. The path of the hero is not of fame or glory. It's a painful, dark road that I WILL walk with you on it" she said. Keith looked at her dark blue painted toes caressing his legs. "And what of Aspen?" he asked softly.

 

"We can't live other people lives. How one copes with unspeakable tragedy is different from one person to the next. Aspen will have help, but will that include you? That I cannot say. I'm sorry if these words don't give you comfort. Your questions are always hard" she said. "No, I rather you be truthful than sugarcoat it" he said. "Since I speak truth I will say this. You won't do it. Even if you have to you won't" she said. Keith turned to look at her. He buried his head between her breasts and cried knowing she was right about that. Then he abruptly stopped. "Keith?" she asked. "His mind is asleep. I found it necessary. Your words right absolute truth" Oberon said. "This has burdened him greatly and he doesn't speak about it" Lawan said. "He fears for your own emotional health. Even more so from what he's learned today" he said. "What? What has he learned?" she asked. Oberon didn't answer.

 

"Oberon. He worries me. What has he learned?" she asked. "Elena bears his child. He smelt it on her. He didn't mention it fearing a distraction" he said. "He thinks that it will offend me? He has other children and I'm not cross about it. It's his nature" she said. "Yes, having many children is bred into the borrower bone. Odd for him though as he has a much higher libido that the average borrower. Nonetheless, you are vastly important to him. Honestly, he thinks you're a goddess. Why do you think he does things like suck your toes or drink your milk?" he asked. "Because he's kinky" Lawan replied flatly. "Hehe...it's more than that. Worshiping your feet is his way of praying to his goddess. Drinking your breastmilk is like communion for him. You are the shining savior for his soul. None of the other girls can hold claim to that in his heart" he said. "The way you speak of it, you sound as if you love him" she said.

 

"If I had a body, I would hug him tightly, ruffle his hair, and kiss his cheeks. Tell him that things would be okay. I was there for his birth and watched him grow into a fine young man" Oberon replied. "You sound like a father" she said. "...I wish he was my son" Oberon said softly.

 

On the other side of the mansion...

 

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that Mr. Mayor...quit it" Lily said brushing her hand as Susan was licking her ear. "Pardon Lilian?" the man on the phone asked. "Not you. Talking to a pesky little insect. As I was saying, I won't let anyone drive from here drunk" she said sitting next to her giant iPhone with the speaker on. "Just had to ask. So, this eclipse party will have music, fireworks, and mortars huh?" he asked. "Yep. A big old bash. Not often you get a total eclipse in the UK" Lily replied. "Maybe I should come" he said. Lily held her breath. "But I'll be busy signing paperwork that day. You're not the only one partying. Plenty of townspeople pub crawling" he said. "I understand. Yorkshire doesn't run itself" she said happy as shit he wasn't coming. "Aye, it doesn't. Have your fun Lilian. Don't worry about noise violations" he said ending the call. Lily sighed in relief. "Some nerve calling me a pesky insect when you're no bigger than me" Susan said dragging onto her back from behind. "Well, I got that squared away so no police will show up when the shooting starts" Lily said looking up at her.

 

"Fireworks indeed *bzzt* Your phone went off" Susan said looking at it. Lily glanced at the screen. "Rose is going over to Jacob's" she said reading it. Susan straddled Lily. "If you got time, I know something fun" Susan teased. "You know I'm still weak" Lily said. "Not weak enough to enjoy some downtime" Susan said pulling Lily's nightgown off. "You've been cooped up in bed for over a day. Don't you want a Suzie treat?" Susan giggled. "...maybe" Lily muttered. "Maybe? You're moister down there than a buttered biscuit" she said slipping her hand inside Lily's panties. Susan pulled her hand out and sucked her fingers. "Love how sweet a fairy tastes" Susan said softly. "Not a fairy anymore" Lily sighed. "It's what ya have that counts. Not what ya don't have. You taught me that" Susan said to her. Susan gently sucked Lily's exposed nipples causing the woman to sigh contently. Her hands locked with Lily's, Susan held her in place as she kissed her deeply. Lily was shocked how strong she was or more likely, how weak she herself had become.

 

Susan broke it off and reached behind herself. "Where were you even hiding that?!" Lily asked seeing the girl holding a scaled size dildo. "Does it matter?" Susan said strapping it on. "Susan...be careful with me. You're a lot stronger than me now" Lily said nervous. "Oh honey, I'm goin' to treat ya like fine wine. Savor the sweetness and drink you up bit by bit" she cooed as she lined the tip up. "Goddamn..." Lily said as it entered her. "Ain't that cute. Them little toes curling already. Too early for that" Susan said taking ahold of her right foot and pulling her toes back. Susan pushed in harder as her tongue tickled the underside of her toes. "Wish I had some magic. Ya got nice feet for a 55-year-old gal" Susan chuckled letting the foot fall onto the bed. "Not bad yourself Dixie chick" Lily giggled. "Oh, ya making fun of me for being from Georgia? You askin' for it" Susan said speeding up.

 

Susan gently fucked the woman making sure her strength didn't injure her. She could count on one hand when she was physically superior to anyone. It was a humbling experience to know she could break bones of someone she deeply loved if she lost focus. "...why did you give me your last name?" Susan abruptly asked. "Now? Why are you..."

 

"Please..." Susan begged. "I would marry you if I could. It might be the 21st century and a lot of good stuff happened recently, but old attitudes are still there. Would’ve affected the company stock and investors. This was the best I could do. I'm sorry if it wasn't enough for you" Lily replied. Susan yanked her up into her lap and held her close as she pushed her strap on dildo even deeper into her. Lily groaned as she came. Susan felt her wetness on her crotch and hissed as she came herself. Susan cradled the back of Lily's head close to her heart. "Ya silly girl. Why would I be disappointed in that? Don't need no marriage license to tell me how much you love me" she said. Lily listened to the strong heartbeat of Susan's. "Best $25 bucks ever spent" she whispered. "What now?" Susan asked. "How much I paid for you back then" Lily replied. "Damn...I was that cheap?" Susan asked. "Well, that's nothing compared to your trust fund" Lily said to her. Susan cocked her head quizzically.

 

"I had to uh...make some arrangements now I'm very mortal. In the event of my death..." Lily said until Susan held her hand up. Lily pulled it down. "In the event of my death, Claire takes legal guardianship of Rose until she's of legal age. I got accountants to handle the day to day operations of paying the bills for this place. As for you, you have 1.3 million pounds sitting in a trust. You can go anywhere you want. Start a family, a business, anything you want to do with your life" Lily said. Susan's lip quivered. "You're...you're not dying! That's why I'm around! I even got that fancy silver gun!" Susan shouted. "Susan...what's coming is bad. Like epic stories will be told bad. Arrangements have to be made" she said. Susan let go of her and scooted back. She put her head in her folded-up legs and cried.

 

Lily scooted close to her and held her right foot. She knew her feet were extra sensitive as she sucked her toes. "Sucking my toes isn't going to fix how I feel" Susan said softly. Lily let go. "Then be with me. Don't leave me alone" Lily said. Susan tackled her and hugged her close. The three-inch women on the bed cuddled all alone in the room not making a sound.

 

30 minutes later...

 

Rose parked the Jag in the lot, closed the door, and headed to the stairs leading to Jacob's loft. He still wasn't answering his phone. "He better not be passed out on pot again" she hissed as she neared his door. "Jacob! It's Rose open up!" she said knocking on the door. She looked over the railing down below. "His mini is still here. Jacob!" she yelled. "I swear..." she said taking out the spare key to the door. She unlocked it and stepped in. She heard the toilet flush. "Why is she here now?!" Mai though hiding under the sofa in her natural size. "Rose! I wasn't expecting you right now" Jacob said closing the bathroom door. "You forget you promised to come by this afternoon?" Rose asked. Jacob looked at the clock. 1:14 p.m. "Ah, lost track of time" he said. "You weren't answering your phone" she said. "Forgot to charge it" he said picking it up. It buzzed startling him. The phone fell on the floor and Rose picked it up. "Thought you said it wasn't charged. "Look. Missed calls and... a text from Ebony last night. Ebony?! Who the fuck is...oh no. No no no..." Rose said backing away.

 

"Ebony is just a friend from college. She wanted me to meet her this morning for a project" he said. "And she just happens to have the same name as the woman who's trying to conquer the world? The attack last week...that was you behind it wasn't it?" she asked. "Rose you're talking crazy" he said. "Stay back! Don't...don't come near me!" she yelled raising her hand. "You'd magic me?" he asked hurt. "Oh, for fucks sake. You're blown. Don't make it worse with your shitty acting" Mai hissed as she came from under the sofa. "It's true..." Rose muttered. She aimed at Mai. With uncanny ease, dozens of ice needles flew from her and dug into Rose's flesh. "AHHH!" Rose said cringing. Rose still aimed and fired a desperate lightning attack. Mai belted it away with just her hand. "Pathetic. You couldn't kill a rat with that let alone me. Look at you. Can't even hold your size spell together" she said as Rose dwindled in size. Rose tried her best to hold it together, but she was already low on magic and the pain of needles in her flesh broke her concentration. Soon, she was just under three inches tall staring up at the giant who was once her boyfriend.

 

"Fuck. Now what? Squash her? Eat her?" Jacob asked. Mai walked over to his socked foot and caressed the cotton. "Oh god no" Rose said seeing how close they were and worse yet how pregnant Mai was. "Eventually but first we will ask some questions of her" Mai replied. "Go fuck yourself Mogwai. I won't tell you shit. I'll never tell you a godamnned thing" Rose said with tears in her eyes. "Never is a long time half-breed. Jacob. Grab her and carry her to the kitchen table. After that, grab some packing string from the top drawer" Mai said. Rose scooted back as fast as she could and got tangled up in her own giant panties on the floor. Jacob scooped her right into his hand and picked her up. Her fists beating his fingers. Her bare legs and feet kicking uselessly at him. He carried her right to the table and dropped her onto it.

 

Blood dripped from the many punctures in her skin as she tried to move. Jacob returned with a roll of string and scissors. "Good. Get that knife holster" Mai said yanking a length of string. Rose began to panic at the sound of knives. "Put that down there and cut this length" Mai said. Jacob did as told and Mai slammed her sandaled foot down on Rose's stomach causing her to grunt in pain. Mai grabbed her right arm and tied a knot around her wrist. She went to the left and repeated the task. "Hoist her up onto the knife handle" she said grinning. Jacob dropped the slack of string over the handle letting Rose fall down. She yelled in pain as the string dug into her skin putting her body weight right on her wrists. Her toes inches off the table surface. "Now, you're going to tell me what kind of spells those guns can cast, how powerful, and how many" Jacob said. "Fucking traitor. Betrayed me and your species. When my mother finds out..."

 

"You mother is nothing but a three-inch-tall powerless MILF. Besides, she's probably thinking we're fucking as we speak. Now tell us what we want to know" Jacob hissed.  "You threw it all away for Asian pussy? If her tits are only that big after getting knocked up, they must've been tiny as fuck before" Rose laughed. Jacob head her right leg between his finger and thumb and put pressure on it. *snap* Rose let out a simpering cry as he cruelly broke her leg. "Insult my wife again. I dare you" he said. "...wife?" Rose asked. Jacob left the and returned. On his finger was his wedding band. "Two days ago, if you were wondering" he said to her. "Did you ever love me?" she asked. "Only until something better came along" he replied. Rose glared at Mai. "Don't blame her. It was a package deal. Tiny cute little Asian wife and the title of king of the British Isles. I'd be stupid to pass that up" he said chuckling. "But we digress. Now about those guns" he said. "What guns?" she asked. Jacob took ahold of her right foot between his fingers and yanked hard at an awkward angle. Rose whimpered as he tore ligaments and broke her ankle. "There are 206 bones in your body. Trust me, you'll tell us what we want to know before I even pass number 50" Jacob said coldly. "I'd rather die than betray those I love. I swear on my fae soul I'll never tell you a thing" she said wide eyed. Mai didn't know who to be impressed with, Jacob's cruelty or Rose's convictions.

 

Hours passed. "What is your battle plan? Who will lead the attack?" Mai asked. "...Henry the VIII I am... I am.." Rose weakly sung. Mai sucked her teeth as she held a cotton swab's bottom. The top side already jammed past the head inside the tortured tiny girl's cunt. Mai shoved even deeper causing Rose to cry out. Blood seeped out soaking the cotton red. Rose panted as her bladder gave out. "Fucking bitch pissed on me" Mai said shaking her hands. Rose went limp. "No, you don't pass out on me!" Mai yelled picking up a safety pin and sticking it clean through Rose's foot. Rose went wide eyed with a breathless scream. "Her damn phone keeps buzzing" Jacob said. "Ignore it. Like you said she'll think you're fucking her" Mai said leaving the pin skewered in her foot. "6 hours. 6 fucking hours. We've broken her legs 4 times, her arms three times, she's a big fucking bruise from me flicking her" he said. "Everyone has a breaking point. Everyone" Mai said sighing. Jacob picked Rose up. "What are you doing?" Mai asked. "Changing tactics" he said dropping her on the table for a moment as he shed his shorts and underwear.

 

Meanwhile back at the colony...

 

"Look at this crowd!" Claire shouted. "It's crazy! Listen to them!" Aspen yelled back. Thousands of borrowers choked the streets chanting Elena over and over. The girls sat in VIP seats in the front row in front of the stage next to Lawan and Keith. "Almost didn't make it" Keith said seeing Lily approach. "Hmm?" Lily asked. "Was wondering if you would show? Still weak?" he asked yelling. "Not so bad now. Dammit girl pick your phone up!" Lily yelled. They looked at her. "Rose isn't answering her phone. She'd said she'd be back but that was hours ago!" Lily said. "Well she's with her boyfriend. They're young so you know" Claire shrugged. "Rose knows better. She's to text or call if that's the case. Besides, she knows that she can't stay out too long as she's low on magic and hasn't mastered the size arcane yet" she said worried. "Jacob is with her right?" Aspen asked. "Yeah, her phone tagged her there" Lily sighed. "ALRIGHT EVERYONE! YOU READY TO JAM!" Elena shouted taking the stage. "THE FIRST SONG IS DEDICATED TO THE WOMAN WHO MADE SO MANY DREAMS POSSIBLE! GOD LOVES YOU LILY! NOW HERE WE GO!" Elena screamed to the borrowers below her.

 

The guitars and keyboard began playing the intro into "Watch me Rise". Elena tapped her bare toes to the beat. "You used to say I was nothing, wasn't worth it. Made me believe that my love for you was counterfeit. Words cut deep, they brought me to my knees, you took my world and tore it into pieces. Thought you were it and I could never leave this, but I found the strength inside of me. I found my light inside the dark. I filled the hole within my heart. You have no power over me...WATCH ME RISE ABOVE ALL THE LIES! I WON'T BREAK, NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY. WATCH ME RISE, I'M TOUCHING THE SKIES. NOBODY CAN STOP ME FROM LIVING MY LIFE! Watch me rise oh oh oh..."

 

Lily shed silent tears. Nobody had ever dedicated a song to her before. When the song was over, Elena asked her to stand. Everyone shouted so loudly, the fabricated houses shook. Even Rebecca sitting at home with her husband heard her dinner plates rattle. "AND NOW FOR THR NEXT ONE! Hit it guys!" Elena said. Violins and horns began the into to "Change is Gonna Come". "I was born by the river, in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running...ever since. It's been a long...and long time coming but a change is gonna come, oh yes it will. It's been to hard living, but I'm afraid to die. Cause I I don't know what's up there, beyond the sky. It's been a long, long time coming but I know a change is gonna come...oh yes it will. I go to the movie and I go downtown. Somebody keeps telling me don't hang around. It’s been a long, long time coming, but I know a change gonna come. Oh yes it will. Then I got to my brother, and I say brother help me please...but he winds up knocking me. Back down on my knees...OHHHH....There's times that I thought I couldn't last for long, but I think I'm able to carry on. It's been a long, long time coming, but I know a change is gonna come...oh yes it will..." Elena sang softly yet with soul. The song ended, and everyone was speechless.

 

No shouting and then a chorus of claps. Elena could see their faces wracked with tears. It was for them. As if the songwriter wrote that especially for borrowers. "Rose really should be here for this...AHHH!" Lily shouted. "What is it?!" Lawan asked gripping her hand. "Rose...magically shouted...help...something happened to my baby!" Lily said standing. She nearly fell down. "Me and Claire will go. Stay here. Lawan, take her to her room. This could be a diversionary tactic. Aspen, you are not to leave her room for anything" Keith said standing. "And now for a favorite of mine!" Elena said shouting. She paused slightly as her friends got up and left. Keith motioned for her to keep going. the keyboard began to play the first chords to "In the Air Tonight" as Claire held Keith tightly and took to the air. Nobody barely noticed the streak of red light zipping over their heads. Once outside the colony, Claire wasted no time growing them to human size. Keith grabbed the keys to the Rover and they piled in. "Bring up YouTube. Lily had them streaming it for people at home. I wanna know just in case this is a diversion" he said. "And if it is?" she asked as he started the car and punched it. "Then you fly to Rose and I'll double back" he said coldly.

 

"I can feel it coming in the air tonight...oh lord. And I've been waiting for this moment all my life...oh lord...oh lord. Can you feel it coming in the air tonight...oh lord. Well if you told me you was drowning, I would not lend a hand. I've seen your face before my friend, but I don't know if you know who I am..."

 

Keith gunned the engine as they got onto the M1. The passing of the lane line strips faster and faster as they climbed in speed.

 

"Well I was there and I saw what you did. I saw it with my own two eyes. So you wipe off that grin, I know where you've been...it's all been a pack of lies! I can feel it coming in the air tonight! Oh lord! I’ve been waiting for this moment all my life! Oh lord! Oh lord..." the song played. "Jacob. It was him..." Keith hissed gripping the wheel tighter. "Jacob?" Claire asked. "The attack at the mansion. He was unscathed. Unaffected by the spell. Wasn't luck at all!" Keith yelled as they passed 100 mph.

 

"You like that...huh?! Fucking cumrag!" Jacob said dropping Rose on the table. Her body totally covered in his semen. "She creaked and crunched like a busted bag of potato crisps" he chuckled as Mai. Mai gazed at the girl. The only sign she was alive was cum bubbles blown by her mouth. "A day and a half away...I say I just go ahead and eat her. She can't talk if she wanted too...unless you heal her" Jacob said to Mai. "Hmm...a pointless endeavor. I don't know to be irked she never gave in or to admire her bravery. Do as you will Jacob" she said waving. Jacob picked Rose up and went to the kitchen sink. She gazed up weakly as the cascade of warm water cleaned his cum off her body.  Just outside, Keith and Claire were quickly getting out the SUV.

 

"I've fantasized about this moment for months. Not the eating a tiny girl part. Did that before years ago. No, eating a girl I've fucked and said that she loved me. Look at me Rose. You're gonna die all alone in my stomach and not your prissy fucking slag of a mother can do a thing about it. She's going to die, you're going to end up a turd floating in the Thames, and I'll be a fucking King. I would say it was nice knowing you...but it wasn't. Goodbye Rose..." he said with a final coldness.

 

Keith pulled out his sword and grew it. "Wait.  This could all be a misunderstanding" Claire said. "Sniff the fucking air" Keith hissed. Claire did and was mortified she hadn't smelled it. Without her fortified abilities, she wouldn't have. The smell of blood and urine. Rose whimpered with the little energy she had left as her little bare feet passed his teeth. Suddenly, the door was kicked right off its hinges and Jacob was caught red handed. Keith went to strike him down only to have the sword crack right into the hallway wall. Eerily, the sword blade got shorter to just over a foot. With no need to say a word, Claire blasted Jacob with a wind spell throwing him right into the back wall. Rose, freed from his grip, sailed into the air and was caught with one hand by Keith who had used his momentum turning to give Claire a clean shot. "Fucking interlopers!" Mai shouted as the little woman shot off an ice shard attack fierce enough stagger them both. Claire used her body as a shield as he ramped up her fire magic. The storm of ice shards on the floor melted in seconds. Mai was enraged considerably as Jacob was knocked up and bleeding from his head. "Two birds...one stone!" she yelled preparing to fire an lightning spell right into the soggy floor. Keith SAE she was going to use the water to electrocute them both. He dashed forward with a finger pointed outwards as the now floating Asian killer.

 

"SPELL ERROR!" he yelled touching her body. The old fae trick taught to him by Oberon worked and her own spell backfired on her. the lightning recoiled and blasted her right through the window like a baseball. "Rose! ROSE!" Claire yelled powering down enough to take her out of Keith's hand. "My god...what did they do to her?! Keith! She's convulsing!" Claire screamed in panic as the shrunken teen began to shake in her hand. She immediately began to heal her. "TOO MUCH! You do it too much and too fast the stress will kill her! Slowly! Just enough to keep her alive!" Keith yelled. He glanced out the room as Claire slowly healed Rose. He looked down at the walkway below. Broken glass, a spot of blood but no tiny dead Asian girl to be found. "Shrink the fucker" he said pointing to Jacob. Claire did and immediately went to go crush him under her left sandaled foot. "No, got plans for him" Keith said picking up the shrunken young man.

 

"Go" he said rushing past her. Both quickly got in the SUV and raced for home. Claire wanted to throw up. With her magic, she could sense the trauma to Rose's body. "Oh Jesus...Keith. She's fucked up so bad inside. Her godamnned liver was lacerated in two. Punctured lung...kidney failure.... oh...oh..." Claire was saying until she rolled the window down and puked out the side. Keith glanced down to see the faint glow as she kept healing. He then glanced at the glovebox that held Jacob.  He pressed the call button on the steering wheel.

 

"Call Aspen" he said. "Calling...Aspen" the voice said. "What happened? Is everything okay?" Aspen asked. "No, we are so far from okay it ain't funny. Rose is barely alive. Jacob fucking played us and Ebonheart knows about our plans. I need you to get a sharp knife and out the mansion in lockdown" he said. There was silence. "Now dammit!" he yelled. The call ended. By the time they arrived, Aspen, Lawan, and Lily ho was being held by Lawan were frantic. Keith barely had time to open the door before they rushed them. "Out of the way!" Keith yelled running past them with Claire. "The things you requested!" a maid said holding the knife. Keith grabbed it from her and ran to the nearest bedroom. He slammed the door behind them. "Hold her while I get things ready" he said cutting his hand. He dipped his finger in his own blood and began writing a complicated healing spell. "I can do it" Claire muttered. "No, too inexperienced. You did great so far, but this is going to takes some finesse. Fortunately, I've had some experience lately in massive trauma" he said. Once done, he had Claire place Rose in the middle of the bloody arcane scribbled on the white bedsheet. "Keith! Claire! For god’s sake open up!" Lily yelled.  "I need concentration. Take them to the living room and explain everything" he said as he invoked the spell.

 

"Christ. Claire wasn't kidding. I can still sense the organ trauma. She's not out of the woods yet" he said. To get a better feel of what he needed to do, Keith gently used his finger to touch her broken naked body. Puncture wound in her foot as he touched it between his fingers. Lacerations from bite marks on her swollen breasts. He jumped when he heard screaming, crying, and wailing from Lily down the hallway. For someone so little, to hear her cries from that distance meant her soul was in agony. To hear Claire tell her she couldn't enter the room mightier been worse.  Lily sounded crazed. "If it was Kannika..." he thought. He softly cried as he had to touch her pussy. His finger rubbed it as his tears fell on the tiny girl. He had to remember to breathe as the damage was so chilling to his soul. 10 long minutes passed before he opened the door. They ran to him. "My baby! Tell me she's okay!...I can't live with losing another...I won't" Lily said looking at the giant helpless. She feared the worst as his eyes were red and swollen from crying. "She's fine..." he was saying before Aspen rushed past him holding Lily.

 

"Baby. Mommy's here" lily said jumping onto the bed. Rose was tucked in and laying on a pillow looking at the ceiling. "Sweetie? Honey? Rose?!" Lily said shaking her. "Lily...we need to talk. Fuck I forgot. Claire, grab him from the car and find a cage or something to put him in" he said. Claire nodded and left them. "Him? JACOB?!" Lily shouted. "Shrunk and alive. Need him that way" Keith said. "WHY?!" Lily yelled pissed beyond belief. "I got plans for him. He's not getting away with what he did. Believe that" Keith said. "...what did he do?" Lily asked looking at Rose. "From what I can tell, Jacob was spying on us and somehow Rose found out. Him and a Mogwai tortured her for information. The only explanation for why she had such injuries but was kept alive. We got there just in time before...before he could eat her" he replied. "How bad was it?" she asked quietly. "Lily..."

 

"WHAT DID THEY DO TO HER?!" Lily shrieked. "From what I could sense as I healed her. Broke at least 7 of her bones. Caused massive organ failure in her liver and kidneys. Cuts and lacerations all over her body. Rectal tearing. And her...vaginal area was severely compromised. Some kind of object was rammed inside her" he said softly. Lily curled into a ball and wailed horribly. "But she's better now right?" Aspen asked. "Physically yes. Mentally is another story. Her mind has completely shut down from emotional trauma" he said waving his hand over Rose's face. "Cast a spell! Fix it!" Lily yelled. Keith shook his head. "I can’t..." he said. "Claire!" Lily said looking at her. Keith held his hand out to stop them. "It doesn't work that way Lily" he said. Lily scrambled to his right hand laying on the bed. She hugged his finger. "Please....please...oh god please..." she begged. "Lily...I simply can't. You can't magic away emotional trauma. Didn't work for me or Aspen" he said. Aspen realized he was referring to the incident in Geneva.

 

Lily began punching his fingers until he closed them around her. "Put me down! Put me the fuck down!" she yelled. "Keith speaks true little one" Oberon said. "Oberon? Please help my baby!" she pleaded. He shook his head.  "There is no magic to fix this. Once I tried by erasing their memories but all that did was complicate matters. It left holes in their memory. Holes begging to be filled and once they were, they relived that horrible night. You would not wish such a thing on your child twice" Oberon said. There was silence. "Even if I tried it might not work. Since she is magical, she has a natural defense against such spells. Something that Mogwai probably knew" he said. Lily grasped the irony. The magical nature that gave her daughter powers was also the reason she didn't leave that room unscathed. "What can I do?" Lily asked slumping in his palm. Oberon sat her down next to Rose. "What you've always done. Love her and be there for her" he replied.

 

20 minutes ago...

 

Mai hit the concrete at an angle and slid hard right into a nearby flowerbed. If she hadn't fortified herself she would've been dead 10 times over. Her shirt and shorts were stained soggy with the wet dirt and cuts on her back and legs from the glass.  Her legs were wobbly as she tried to stand. Her bare feet sank into the soil and she slipped. She wanted to cry out in pain so bad, but her mind was solely on causing harm to those that hurt her husband. She saw Keith peek out the window. She froze. He left the window as he didn't see her under the tulip towering twice her size. "I'm going to do this that would make Buddha cry" she swore as she finally found her footing. Suddenly, a sharp pain struck her. At first, she though she cracked or broke a rib but a warm trickle of fluid running down both her legs told her different. "No...not now" she groaned. The stress on her body and her injures had caused her water to break.

 

Her plan was to fly back in, unleash magic hell on them and as they licked their wounds, escape with Jacob. That was before she went into labor though. Mai was faced with a new problem. With no doctor or even a midwife, having a baby alone was highly troublesome at least. She didn't have time to debate weather going to her safehouse was the better option or not. Mai began to fly to a place she knew she could get help, with her baby and the issue of getting Jacob back. She flew to Ebonheart's hotel. She struggled to stay aloft as the contractions got worse. Losing and gaining altitude over and over had attracted something's attention. A hawk perched on a London high rise spotted potential prey. It dove at full speed to catch its late-night snack.

 

It happened so quickly, Mai didn't even know what occurred. She was flittering along with the hotel lights in sight when a tremendous clamping around her upper chest happened. She cried in pain as talons struggled to pierce her flesh. She glanced up to see the bird screech just before it brought her head into its open beak. The tiny girl was about to become food for the bird. Her neck squeezed tightly by its beak as it tried to snap her neck to stop its prey from struggling. Her airway clamped shut, Mai was seconds from becoming just another meal. "I will not be denied the right of a Mogwai, the right of a mother, nor the right of a wife! BEGONE!" she thought as she touched its neck with her hand. A lightning attack at point blank range killed it instantly. People below saw a small flash and heard a thunderclap that sounded like an echoing gunshot. Then a small fireball tumbling out the sky.

 

Mai could barely stay awake. The attack hurt her as well and the contractions so agonizing, she spread her legs instinctively. She found Ebonheart's window and beat on it. John opened it. Mai said nothing as she crash landed on the bed. "What the hell happened to you and what is that smell?!" Ebony asked. Mai told them in gasps what happened before asking for help delivering her child. Last time someone was slow with details with Ebony, they almost ended up a stain on her sole. "Please...please help me. They took Jacob...I...UGGHGH!" Mai yelled bracing her legs. "John. Get some hot water. Danica, go find me some clean towels" Ebony sighed. "She's not here" John said. Ebony looked around. "Where is she?" she asked. "She said she was going to the pool" John said. Ebony got her phone out to call her daughter. The phone near her rang. "She left her phone here..." Ebony said annoyed.

 

At the same time at the mansion...

 

Lily sat beside Rose who had fallen asleep. She petted her daughter's head as that was the only thing she could think of doing. The only thing that made her feel like she was doing something for her. The others sat in the room with them discussing what the enemy might know and what to do about their plans. "We don't know what Rose said to them" Aspen said. "I’m betting not much from her injuries. Fortunately, we haven't decided on formations and what Claire's role when the shooting starts yet. At least we know they don't know that" Keith said. There was a knock on the door. Lawan opened it. "Mistress Lily, there's a visitor at the door for you" the maid said. "You let someone get this close during a lockdown?!" Lily shouted. The giantess girl cringed as her tiny mistress screamed at her. "Forgiveness but she arrived by taxi. Surely an attacker would not arrive in such means" she said. "True but still the timing..." Keith said. "Might I say the girl looks extremely terrified" the maid said. "Girl? What age?" Lily asked. "17 or 18 mistress" she replied. They knew that didn't match Ebonheart’s host body age. "Susan, Aspen and Lawan, stay with Rose. Keith and Claire, take me to the door" Lily said.

 

They walked to the door and opened it. "Who are you and why are you at my door at 12:07 in the morning?" Lily asked flatly. The girl looked as if to answer might mean her life. "My name is Danica. I'm the daughter of the one you know as Ebonheart. I offer the means to destroy her forever IF you grant me sanctuary" she replied softly and wide eyed. "Shrink her" Lily said coldly. Claire shrank the girl without hesitation and plucked her from the ground. Lily looked over at Claire's hand holding the shrunken teen. "You better deliver...or you will be the first to die when she comes" Lily said with a stare the could cower the devil.