- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Three parter!

"Yeah that's good but make sure you don't finish it" Keith said watching his wife across symbols into the street. "And who will activate them?  This many arcane will drain a person pretty quick" Lawan said looking around. "The defensive line will take care of that. One borrower to activate one spell" he replied. "Then you must've planned for a good many to be here" she said. "Naturally, they’ll know very quick what Elena is doing and turn their firepower here. Layers upon layers of barrier spells is going to have to protect her" he replied. Being human sized gave her a good view of the colony. "This is going to be gone come nightfall" she muttered. "Even if we win this place won't be unscathed" Keith said checking a symbol. Down near her bare feet was a small produce stall. Elena's stage had been moved so the direct flow of sound would pass through the center of the colony. It sat dead center of town. Before all this, it was the hub of the city. Council meetings. Stage plays. The market. With the city evacuated, it was like a ghost town.

 

"They made lives here" she said nudging a cart with her toe. "Hopefully they will again" he said standing back up. He held his wife from behind. "Word from home?" he asked. "The barrier there is at critical levels. This is not the only city under threat of destruction today" she replied. "All we could do is prepare and wait" he said. "And the eating is the worst. How soon?" she asked. Keith looked at his phone. "4 hours and 18 minutes until the eclipse" he replied. He pulled her to face him. "You look very pretty today" he said smiling. "If I die, I rather leave a beautiful corpse" she said shrugging. "Who's turn is it?" he whispered. "Mine" she said to his before kissing. Keith began to dwindle in size as she held the kiss. Her hands ready to hold him when he got to her desired size. She sat down shaking the nearby buildings and placed him on her belly. She slipped down her shorts and panties "Thanks for the meal" she said licking her lips as he held him stripping his clothes off.

 

Slowly she pushed him inside her pussy. Keith was bigger than usual at about 4 1/2 inches. Clearly, she wanted him to fill her up slightly more. Gripping his chest with her fingers, she began to push and pull him in and out of her. Faster she went as she groaned, moaned, and arched her back. The giantess masturbated with her shrunken husband in the middle of a city...populated by no one. She let out a squeal as she came. Her walls squeezing him just enough for him to cum as well. She lay on her back panting looking up at the dome. Keith began to crawl up her stomach and chest. "That was a little quick honey" he said. "Must...conserve strength" she panted. "My naughty little general worried about fucking herself silly?" Keith chuckled as he stood on her right breast. "If I had the time and opportunity, I would drain you till your balls were dry" she said narrowing her eyes. "And if it was my turn, I'd suck your tiny pussy till you were babbling" he said. "Tough talk for a tiny man sticky with my juices" she said. "Tough talk for giantess so turned on she's leaking milk" he said. Both laughed at one another.

 

Lawan carried him to the memorial wading pool not far from the center of town. It was a foot long by 6 inches wide. Dedicated to those loved ones lost, it was kept pristine as a matter of honor by the citizens. Keith washed himself off in it as Lawan placed her bare feet in it to cool off. "You think washing my feet in it is disrespectful?" she asked. "Your feet are so sexy it's probably an honor to have them in it. Anyway, we're putting our lives on the line for them. If someone has a problem, they can see me" he replied. Keith stepped out and used her shorts leg to dry off. "Don't mean to interrupt but Lily has some news" Claire said hovering over them. They all returned to the mansion.

 

"How’s the preparations?" Lily asked. "Barriers are ready at the stage and the south wing of the mansion. The north, west, and east will be done within the hour" Keith replied. "Claire, your status?" she asked. "As ready as I'll ever be. No abnormally" she replied looking at her reflection in a mirror. "Susan?" she asked. Briar Patch has scouted the positions we need for phase one. Divisions are ready for deployment to assigned areas" she replied. "Elena?" she asked. "I got a sizzling new song ready and my backup singers are itching to perform" she replied. "Hikari?" she asked. "There is enough water here for me to work with but..."

 

"But what?" Lily asked stepping off her saucer plate. "With this many enemies, I need more than what I got" she replied. "I already plan to activate the emergency sprinklers. You have to work with that" Lily sighed.  Hikari nodded. "Aspen, how you doing?" Lily asked concerned. The shrunken girl sat on the table rocking back and forth. "Only thought about suicide twice today. So far so good" she replied quietly. There was a long pause. "Thought we could use a joke" she muttered. "Your humor needs work sweetie" Lily said before placing a call.

 

"Here's your mocha latte Mr..."

 

"Lion. Dandel Lion*" the young man said sitting at the table. "Dandel Lion is your name? Your parents must be new age hippies or really down to Earth" the barista said. "Down to earth...you could say that. You seem to be in pain" he said. "Pardon?" she asked. "You're pivoting your right foot in your sandal" he replied. "Oh. Yeah I haven't broken them in yet" she said embarrassed. "Make sure you wear comfortable shoes. Function over style. Your feet are the most precious part of your body...Anita" he said looking at her name tag. His smile was very warm to her. Sincere and unlike many of her customers, he stared at her eyes instead of her tits. "You know I get off at 3. Care to come by and watch the eclipse with me?" she asked shyly. "Unfortunately, I can't. I'll be at work by then. If the world doesn't end though, care to have lunch tomorrow?" he asked. "You're not one of those end of days because of an eclipse?" she chuckled. "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamed in your philosophy" he replied. "And a fan of Shakespeare" she said smiling. "Well, it helps to broaden your tastes. I myself tend to savor that which I find...pleasing" he said narrowing his eyes. His ringtone went off. "Goldfinger?" she asked. "My boss. Sorry but it's private" he said. The girl wrote her number down and pushed it to him before leaving.

 

(Authors note: If you picked up on the clues and references you get a gold star)

 

"Agent Dandelion here" he said answering. "Any movement from the hotel?" Lily asked. "None. It's damn creepy. When you look at it with the naked eye, not only does everything seem normal but as you approach you get this urge to just turn the other way" he replied. "That's why I said to look at it through a camera. Have you?" Lily asked. "Of course. I'm sitting in a coffee shop across from it right now and using my phone to look at it. No guests, valets, or any traffic coming or going. The number of cars in the parking lot suggest over a hundred guests though" he replied. "Danica said there are hundreds inside. Or were..." Lily muttered. "We're? They're all dead?" he asked. "She said they were shrunk and used for...amusement. Once you see any movement, call and come back" she ordered. "By your order my queen" he said ending the call.

 

"Ebonheart hasn't moved from the location Danica gave us but that will change" Lily said. "Where is that girl anyhow?" Claire asked. "Down in the wine cellar lookin' after a big group of borrowers" Susan replied. "You fucking kidding?! That's like putting the fox in charge of the henhouse!" Aspen yelled. "Her survival is dependent on our goodwill. I told her this is a test to see if she's sincere about reforming. She won't dare harm them. Besides, she knows arcane, so they'll actually be safer with her" Susan said. "And you believe she'll be on her best behavior? What if she eats one? What's one in thousands?" Aspen asked. "I'll smell it on her just as easily as I smell the marmalade jam you had on your toast this morning" the small woman replied. "People. Danica is not our concern. The first few seconds of this battle is. If Ebonheart keeps the child longer than necessary, the probability of catastrophic failure increases. Ritchie, are you sure you can do your part?" Lily asked. "...yeah I'm sure. I'll reach point alpha or die trying " he replied. Claire cringed hearing that.

 

"Then we wait" Lily said turning on the tv. "And how does our weather look for today Greg?" the newscaster asked. "Beautiful Trisha! The sun is shining and it's a nice 27 degrees Celsius. The only threat is a slight chance for scattered storms. Other than that, it's a perfect day to view the eclipse. Remember to use the safety glasses for viewing!" the forecaster cheerily said. "Will do Greg!" the newscaster said. "Perfect day..." Lily muttered.

 

Down in the wine cellar...

 

"Okay that takes care of the rubbing alcohol. Now to recount the bottled waters" Danica muttered looking into a nearby box. Her fingers tapped the tops as she counted. Sitting down away from the crowds of borrowers packed down there was easier for her. As much as she wanted to be a better person, she still had that itch. A young man pissing into a makeshift port o potty captivated her. His cute little cock he jerked and shook as he finished enticed her. A young couple hugging one another made her feel tingly in her crotch. Borrower kids playing with a pet ant made her hungry. The thought of snatching anyone of them up and using them for whatever she wanted kept popping into her mind. "Can I help?" a voice said below. She looked down to see a boy of 12 or so looking up at her. "No, I'm good. Why don't you go play?" she said. He looked around. "They’re playing stupid stuff" he said softly.

 

Danica didn't need this. Cute and lean with a flimsy shirt and shorts. On his feet were simple moccasins. Any other day she would be either stuffing him up her cunt or sending him to her stomach. "This...this is grownup stuff. Go play" she said coldly. The boy turned around sniffling. Faintly, she could hear him crying. "Dammit...alright you can help" she said. The boy turned around smiling at the giantess. "You see those boxes of Ritz crackers? I need you to add up all the servings for each one. That's a big number now" she said. The boy raced off to the crackers. "That should keep him out of my hair...my reach" she muttered. Minutes passed as Danica inventoried the waters using a calculation given to her by Susan. In a nutshell, one 16 oz. bottle of water could hydrate 30 borrowers for one day. How many were in that cellar? One thousand. So, the lowest number she could have was 34 bottles. Danica moved to another box to count that one and glanced at the stack of cracker boxes. "Hmmm..." she muttered seeing the boy still at it.

 

His cute butt sticking in the air as he got down on his knees to read the box caught her focus. He began to slip off his little shoes to climb a box. His cute soles pointed at her as he happy hummed and added numbers in his teeny head made it harder on her. "Focus..." she muttered turning away. "63 bottles. Just under two days’ worth..." she said to herself. "Lady! Lady I'm done!" The boy shouted jumping up and down. His foot slipped on the slick waxed box and he fell. Danica dove extending her hand. She caught him just before he would’ve landed headfirst from a 10-inch fall. Deadly even for his kind. "Haha! Nice save!" he laughed in her hand. Her fingers wrapped around him.

 

"Nothing funny about it you little shit!" she yelled. She brought him to eye level. "You could've been seriously hurt!" she said looking him over. His head and feet were the only things visible from her grasp. He didn't fight, wiggle or plead for his life like so many others she held like this. He smiled innocently at her. "I didn't mean to scare you" he said sheepishly. Danica sighed. "900" he said. "900 what?" she asked. "900 crackers. I added up the servings for the 12 boxes" he said. Danica was surprised. "Is that good?" he asked. "Susan told me that a borrower needs about half a cracker a day to eat to stay healthy. 900 crackers are 1800 borrowers. Again, about a day and a half" she muttered. "Who is this Ebonheart lady people keep talking about?" he asked. She stared at him for a moment as she opened her palm up. "...my mother" she replied. "Is your mom bad? Everyone acts scared of her" he said. "Very bad. She does bad things to people for fun or what she thinks is good" she replied.

 

"What kind of things?" he asked. "She kills people. She makes them your size and kills them. She wants to kill all the humans now" she replied softly. The boy grew quiet. "You mom sounds like a jerk" he said. Danica looked at him and cracked a smile. "Super jerk" she chuckled. She petted his brown hair a few times. "What's your name?" she asked. "Victor" he replied. "You need to go play now Victor" she said to him. "I rather stay with you. You smell very nice" he said. He pulled her finger to his crotch. Danica jerked her finger away. "Victor no" she said. "But...but I smell you liking me!" he said confused. Danica knew full well that borrowers enter sexual maturity far faster than humans, but she didn't expect this young. "What...what you smell on me isn't me liking you that way" she stammered. "Then what?" he asked. Danica shed tears and turned away. "I want to eat you" she muttered. She sobbed quietly in the corner where she sat.

 

"Is that all?" he asked. She looked at him seeing no fear in him. "I want...to fuck you inside me" she gasped. "Please don't cry" he begged. She looked shocked. "Didn't you just hear what I said?!" she yelled. The boy nodded. "Why haven't you?" he asked innocently. There was a multitude of reasons why, but one stood out above all else. "I don't want to be like my mom. I want to be a good person" she replied. "Then be one and be my mate" he said. She didn't know to either laugh or sigh. "I'm not good for you kid. Choose someone else" she said. "No. I want you. You smell nice, you're pretty, and I haven't seen your feet but I'm sure they're nice too" he pouted. "I'm a monster" she said bring him close to her mouth.  "No, you're just sad" he said.   "A sad monster then?" she asked. "Monsters just do bad things and don't care. Sad people do care. You're not a monster" he said looking into her large eyes. "That's the nicest thing anyone ever said to me. I needed to hear that. Victor, I can't be your mate but if you can wait a few years...I'll consider it" she said. "Then I'll wait! Wait as long as I have to!" he yelled. Danica planted a loving kiss on his face before setting him back on the floor.

 

"Anything else I can help you with?" he asked. "No, that was the last of the supplies I had to count. Enough for two days. Hopefully that's enough as I don't know if your home will survive the attack. We might have to stretch it until adequate resupply happens. God...it really sounds like a war" she muttered.

 

"You wear that well" Keith said looking at his wife putting on the top part of her armor. "It chafes my tits" she muttered. "Well they went up a size because of the baby. That's right Kannika. Mommy went up a size to feed ya" he chuckled ticking his baby daughter in his arms. Lawan walked around inside the giant opened suitcase looking for something. "Can't find my sandals" she muttered. Keith handed her the baby and began crawling around on the clothes. "Found them" he said flipping a giant pair of panties aside and pulling her footwear free. "That was fast" she said. "Easy when I know what I'm smelling for" he replied. "Nice.  My sandals smell so bad you found them in a minute" she huffed. "Not bad. Worn leather mixed with coca butter and your pheromones" he said dropping them on the floor. She slipped her feet into them. "So my feet don’t stink?" she asked. "Well...now and then they can be...aromatic" he chuckled. "Daddy's being corny again" she said to their daughter. "Daddy has to check on his other kids. Just in case" he said. Lawan silently nodded knowing what he meant.

 

He spent a half hour with each one. Luke grasping his finger tightly and Claire tickling him. Yuusha touching his cheek and staring hard into his eyes. Hikari sat quietly watching but he could hear her stifle cries. After placing him in his crib, he had her sit still as he applied makeup to her body per koonago custom. Koonago very much believed in leaving a pretty corpse "Don’t. You’ll smudge it" he said seeing her teary eyes. Rouge on her cheeks made from the crushed, pureed, and dried cherry blossom. Her lips painted bright red from pomegranate oil. The same paint applied to her toes which Keith took great care with. He was stoic in doing so which she admired. A man that stood silent with conviction as his death looked possible reminded her of samurai of old. But she saw he was not without anxiety. 

 

"Your hands are soft and gentle on my toes, yet they tremble" she said. "Hikari. You've lived a long time right? Have you ever seen war? I mean the ugliness of it?" he asked. "Yes, I have" she replied. "How did you deal with it?" he asked. "Koonago stay out of human affairs mostly in the last few centuries...until you came along. We didn't interfere with the Meji revolution, the Russo Japanese war, or the Second World War. I was too young to remember the revolution and the Russo Japanese war didn't affect the nation as much as the fighting was naval and up north. However, the Second World War was a different story. Our people spread out to help villages live through the shortages by irrigating crops or keeping the tremors at bay. I myself included. I was alone in the forest on August 9, 1945"

 

"The day Nagasaki was bombed" Keith said. "The forest was 10 miles outside the city. I sat on a tree branch pondering what else I could do for the humans when a young girl no older than 8 walked under me. "Her clothes were shabby, thin from lack of food, sandals too small on her feet. In her hands was a basket with a few nuts and berries in it. No doubt the girl had come to forage for food. I took pity on her and in my loneness, I revealed myself. She was shocked to see me, but she was not afraid. She called me a koonago which itself surprised me as many didn't even believe we ever existed by then. We introduced each other. Her name was Chihiro and indeed she had come to find things to eat due to the rice shortage. I helped her find what she was looking for and she prattled on about how her grandmother told her stories of us. We stopped at a stream for her to rest and she laughed and giggled as I danced in her palms"

 

"She held me in her hands with her basket on her shoulder asking if I would be there tomorrow. Before I could answer, she looked into the sky. "A plane" she said in wonder. I didn't look as I was captivated by her wonderous eyes. Then there was a horrific flash of light and she screamed in pain. I fell from her hands as she threw them up to cover her eyes. I landed unharmed and I looked to where she had been staring. A monstrous fireball rose high into the sky where the city had been. I had never seen such a thing. Not even the stories about ancient high tier magic spoke of such power. The ground shook, and a wall of rushing air slammed into us. I was thrown into the air flying backwards and I grasped a pine needle to stop. The shaking stopped even though the fireball had become this mushroom cloud. "Chihiro!" I yelled flying back to where she was. She lay on the ground sobbing but alive. "I can't see! I can't see!" she screamed.

 

"The bomb flash had blinded her. The brightness of a million suns and she was looking dead at it when it happened. And it got worse. Black rain. Black rain that fell for just two minutes as the river was vaporized and fell back down containing fallout. She wanted to go home but there was no home to go back to. Two days passed, and I found than no matter how much I tried, I couldn't heal her. Then her hair began to fall out. It terrified me as I knew nothing of radiation sickness. In desperation, I shrank her down small enough to carry in my hands to a hot spring I could use to bolster my power. It didn't work. Even shrinking her down to the size of a bug and just flooding her with magic wasn't enough for me to heal her. She got sicker, weaker, lethargic as the days passed. I told her I'd wouldn't leave her and petted and cuddled her little dying body. My thumb petted her bare chest in an effort to keep her breathing. My fingers rubbing her tiny feet to keep circulation. She died the night of August 17, 1945"

 

"I dug a small grave about the size of your hand and covered her up. It was so quiet that night. Not even crickets. As I cried over her grave a firefly landed on the fresh grave. It pulsed its light, took off and then landed on the top of my head. It took flight again and just hovered in front of my face for a few seconds pulsing before flying into the air. I looked up and saw it was not alone. Hundreds...no thousands were flying above me and I flew up to them. They were flying away from the burnt ruins of Nagasaki to the mountains. Some say fireflies carry the souls of departed children Keith. I believe they're right" she said.

 

"Hikari...that was horrible to go through but how did you cope with it?" Keith asked. "Wars come and go. Those we lose are mourned and those that survive rebuild and carry on for those lost and those to yet to be born. I don't dwell on her painful passing. What I dwell on is making the world a place where children like her can grow up in peace. I'll gladly fight a war and die in it for that" she replied. Keith smelled her bare sole before kissing it. "Then I should feel the same huh?" he asked. "No. You asked how I cope with that. You? You have to find your own way" she replied. Keith stood up and kissed her forehead. "Guess I should start finding my way" he said. "Perhaps beloved" she said before she caught herself. "It's alright to call me that" he said softly. Her hand trembled until he held it. "Before I go, I'll tell you my last name. Acornwood. You're now one of the few that know it. Make sure...make sure he knows it" Keith said looking at their son. "I will..." she muttered trying not to cry. Keith left her in her room.

 

Ritchie stood on the bed before a now giantess Claire. Both blushed waiting for the other to say or do something. "Are...are you sure this will work?" she asked. "Pelé said it was possible. For it to work though some sympathetic magic has to be in play. It's either this or drink your blood" he replied. "I rather do this then" she said spreading her legs revealing her pussy to him. "You’re red as a beet" he said. "So are you!" she yelled. "Because I'm looking at someone pretty. What's your excuse?" he asked. "Because every time we've been alone lately, I ended up using you. I feel bad about it" she replied. Ritchie walked over to her left foot. "Do I act like you abused me?" he asked rubbing his hand up and down her big toe. She shook her head. "I love  you sis. Every emotion and thought I have; fear or loathing isn't one of them" he said admiring the swirls on the pad of her toe.

 

"I loved Aspen for a long time, but I knew I could never have kids with her. And being a male that's a big thing for me. I modeled what it means to be a borrower man from dad. Strong and kind. Attentive to the needs of females. Making a family. I could do all of that with Aspen except the last. Having kids...I thought about you. I remember that big fight you had with mom when you outed yourself as gay. You ran off, but did you know mom pressured me into making a baby with you back then? Hell, I was barely squirting back then and comes mom telling me to fuck you to carry on the bloodline. I told her no. Told her that it had to be your choice" Ritchie said.

 

"I never knew that" Claire said. "You didn't like me much, but I still respected your decision. And as things got worse between us, I thought maybe you'd love me more if I was the father of your kid" he said softly. Ritchie was quiet as he rubbed the space between her toes. Claire sniffled hearing such a painful thing. "Mom taught me how to be a borrower. Dad taught me how to be a man. You...you taught me never to give up on loving someone even if it's difficult. For that lesson I thank you" he said kissing her second toe. Claire glowed warmly as she spread her pussy for him. "Please...please drink of me little brother" she said softly. Ritchie calmly walked to her crotch. It smelled of pheromones as his hands found their way inside her. She was warm and wet for him as he drank her fluids and nibbled her folds. His giantess sister cooed and sighed. "Claire..." he moaned as he began fucking his body into her sopping wet cunt.

 

Claire wanted to push him right up inside her so badly she could taste it. Lick and suck on him. Taste his semen. Her body ached for him to fertilize her. When he shuddered and grained as he pissed his seed into her, Claire lovingly petted his back and bare ass. She picked him up and held him to her right nipple. With not a word, he began drinking her leaking milk. "Yeah. Drink your big sis's milk" she said down to him. She tried to stay calm as best as she could. In truth she didn't want to ever let him go. Up until last night, Claire had come to grips about putting herself in danger and he being on the sidelines. That had changed considerably. Ritchie had a very dangerous job ahead of him. One that even if Ebonheart didn't kill him within the first few seconds, he stood to lose his life if he timed it wrong. Worse yet, it would be Claire or more accurately her power that would do him in. He would "borrow" a sliver of her power by sympathetic magic. A feat Pelé said possible by sharing common blood and bodily fluids, but Claire was hard wired for magic and Ritchie wasn't. Their best estimate was his body could withstand the power for ten seconds before his heart would literally explode from stress. As one would imagine, nobody thought good of that timeframe. A great deal could happen in ten seconds.

 

"It's 1:25" he said looking at a clock. "Yeah. Getting close. Less than two hours" she said. "You should go be with her now" he said. Claire nodded as he she put him down. Both were silent as they got dressed. "If something happens to one of us, look after mom and dad. Agreed?" he asked. "Agreed. Ritchie? Love you with all my heart. If it wasn't for Aspen, I would've had your child" she said to him. "Well duh. I was like the only one available unless you count dad" he chuckled. "I mean I wouldn't have minded dummy" she said to him. "Oh? You know we have time for a real fuck. If you can shrink down..."

 

"And now you made it weird!" she yelled tapping her foot before him. Drops of tears fell on the floor in front of him. "Don't die on me you brat" she said. "Right back at ya" he said looking up at her.

 

Lily sat on a random rooftop overlooking the colony. She didn't hear the patter of heavy footsteps behind her. "Penny for your thoughts" Susan said bending down startling her. Lily slid off the roof and right into her hand. "Jesus!" Lily yelled. "Weren’t my fault you're skittish" Susan said. "Grew yourself?" Lily asked. "Needed to check the city one last time. So, what were you thinking about?" Susan asked. "It took me years to fine tune this city for you all. And now...now someone is coming that could blow it to smithereens in minutes" Lily said. "This city isn't important Lily. It's the people. I could crush this house under my bare feet right now and it wouldn't mean a damn thing. You know why? Because the owners are alive. Alive and safe because of you. Even if we lost everything here, as long as our people survive, we can rebuild it" she said.

 

"I know but still. I put my soul into this place. The very first building I put here was for a family of three. My first rescue. Slowly I expanded on this place until it had a life of its own. Even if we rebuild, it will never be exactly the same" she said. Susan sat down in the middle of the street. She extended her legs till her giant feet touched the walls of nearby homes. "You can never go home again" Susan said. "Pardon?" Lily asked. "You heard that phrase before right but do ya know what it truly means? It means that home isn’t a place. It's a memory. A memory of a time passed which you never return to. And what makes a memory? Our feelings, those around us. It's not so much as a place but who was inside that place" she said. Lily was quiet. "Heavy shit right?" she chuckled.

 

"Rose okay?" Susan muttered. "Yeah. A maid is looking after her until I return" lily replied. Susan stood up and began walking through the city. Now and then she would stop to sniff the air. "With everyone gone, can you smell anything?" Lily asked. "I can still smell you" Susan replied. Susan began pulling off her clothes bit by bit. "Hey! We don't have time for that!" Lily yelled pushing her fingers away. "Oh yes we do. Everybody is getting their last-minute fuck on. Hell, I can smell Lawan on the street over there" Susan said nonchalantly. "There are things to still do. We haven't cleared the city yet" Lily said. "Nobody is here. Can't smell or hear anyone except us. Now like or not, I am going to have my way with ya. Might be my last chance" Susan said. Lily was stripped bare soon after that and was brought close to Susan's face.

 

The giantess smelled her freshly washed body. The scent of lavender soap mixed with her natural oils and sweat. Lily's little feet kicked her lip until Susan parted them sucking her feet in. The woman laughed and squirmed as her rough taste buds tickled her soles. Susan released her feet. "Yummy. That's what love smells and tastes like" Susan hummed. Lily stood up in her palm, walked over to her lips and kissed them. Susan stuck the tip of her tongue out and Lily sucked on it. "Stuck your tongue out sweetie" Lily said. Susan did, and Lily literally sat on it. She began rubbing and gyrating on her tongue moaning as her taste buds tickled her clit and bare ass. With a heightened sense of smell, she also had a heightened sense of taste. Susan could taste every bit of her sweet vaginal nectars. Her master, her savior, her lover was masturbating on her tongue and she tasted glorious. Lily held onto the bridge of the giantess' nose as she dug her heels into her cheeks to push and move her hips about.

 

With a screech, Lily came coating Susan's tongue with her fluids. Lily reclined in her hand, but Susan had other ideas as she took the tip of her finger and pushed on the tip of her head. Her legs bent till her toes were on the sides of her head. "Susan calm down now" Lily said as her body was moved past her lips. Her lips closed sealing off the light and her hand found its way into her shorts. Her humming vibrated her entire body as she was sucked on. Susan kicked off her sandals and slipped down sitting on the street as she sucked and nibbled on her tiny lover. Lily knew she wouldn’t be eaten. That Susan had enough control not to do that but in truth, Susan really did contemplate swallowing her alive. Susan had kept a very big secret from Lily for years.

 

Early on in her career, Susan had to dabble in arcane. A necessary thing to know what spells some human was trying to cook up. Immortality? Lead into gold? Destructive spells? She had to know it all and she did literally by touch. She loved Lily even back then ad had one or two sensuous nights with one another. It was only Lily that she let lick her feet let alone touch them. On a mission to bust a Wall Street broker, she stumbled upon the spell he was using. It was an augury spell. One that could divine the future. He was using it to get stock quotes weeks in advance, but Lily caught onto his game. Susan was sent to "stop" him before the FTC caught wind and found how he was manipulating the system. The ant sized man cried in pain under her bare sole. It was probably the only thing she liked about the job. Shrinking someone smaller than she was a torturing the woe begotten human. Her sweaty tiny toes scrunched on his head sending shivers up her spine. The only time she let someone other than Lily touch them was for things like this.

 

The man spilled the beans very quickly telling her all that she needed to know. Where he got the spell, how long he had it, how much he used it. He was guilty of using a class 4 prediction spell. Class 4 meant the danger level was medium and only very selective humans that have proved moral worth were allowed to use it. The most infamous example being Nostradamus himself. If it was one or two instances, she would just destroy his findings and wipe his memory. However, he was so deep now there was no telling what traces he left behind. Susan had to kill him and destroy anything he was connected to. She ate him alive leaving no traces of him. Fried his computers and wiped his emails via another member of her regiment. His safe deposit box revealed nothing and as she sat on a private plane heading back to England, she thought about that spell.

 

Any Mage can tell you that prediction spells bring trouble. Too much knowledge is a dangerous thing, but Susan had a question on her mind. "Will me and Lily ever be a real couple?" she wondered. A small cap of water served as the viewer, her blood the activator, her question the purpose. The borrower sat anxious for her answer. She saw herself older, five years older making love to Lily in the city. She was human sized seeing how she towered over buildings and she was licking and sucking on her. Susan was ecstatic! Clapping her hands and stomping her feet giggling until the water parted clean in two. On one side was a scene of Lily sobbing and she was absent. The other was Susan sobbing and Lily was absent.  What the hell does that mean?! Two futures?! Which one dammit?!" she yelled. The water mixed together, and the spell ended. Over time she did this again and again with the same result. Today she realized what it meant. A choice will be made by someone and it will result with the death of either herself or Lily.

 

Susan didn’t wish for either future. She thought about eating Lily right there and then. Keep her to herself for eternity. Then she remembered her mission. To keep Rose safe. She couldn't eat her mother. No matter what the future held she couldn't do something so selfish. Susan opened her mouth and took Lily out. Lily coughed and spat her saliva out. "That was hella close that time!" Lily yelled up at her. Susan stared sadly at her. "*sigh* Be careful or you'll get to feel what I felt" Lily winked. Susan turned away shedding tears. "Lily...there's something you should know. Years ago I...huh?" she was saying until she cocked her head looking down the street. She sniffed the air. "What's wrong?" Lily asked. "A scent. The wind shifted carrying a scent. Someone stayed behind" she said standing up. Her bare feet made low slapping sounds on the concrete as she walked a few feet down the street. "It's weird. It's like two scents in one" she said. "Like someone who's pregnant?" Lily asked. "No. Pregnant women smell sweet and musky from extra estrogen. One other person smells like this. Keith. It's gone. It disappeared" she said. Susan began prying off roofs looking into nearby homes. "Ebonheart?" Susan asked scared. "Can't be. No way she got through my wards undetected. My agent is still watching her" Lily replied. "Maybe I'm just stressed" Susan said shaking her head.

 

"You were saying something earlier?" Lily asked. "...it's nothing. Just gonna say I loved you for a very long time" Susan said lying. "Dummy. I already knew that" lily laughed. Susan laughed with her as she carried her back to the house.   

 

Agent Lion looked at his phone. "2:39. She has to get moving soon" he muttered. "Still here?" The barista asked. "That I am but I'll be leaving shortly. I...hold on" he said looking through the phone. He watched carefully as a small procession (only visible because of his better sight from that range) exited the hotel. Black vans were pulled to the front. Agent Lion began to count them and got nervous. "If they're packed to the brim with small troops, they'll come in like a damn horde" he muttered. He quickly called Lily. "They're moving" he said. There was a pause. "No way to tell. As least 6 vans so far. If you subtract the full-grown ones, the numbers that girl gave us would probably pan out. Wait...a lone Caucasian came out. She's...she's looking dead at me!" he yelled.

 

"Seems like we got an audience" Ebonheart said looking across the street. She made a fist and concentrated. It happened so quickly agent Lion barely had a moment to get to cover. There was a split-second high-pitched hiss and then an almighty boom. He rocked back and forth on the floor in pain as his ears rung. His vision came too, and he glanced around. "Bloody hell" he whispered. Ebonheart had transmuted the water in the pipes into steam. This sudden flash of pressure detonated the lines like a long snaking pipe bomb. The blast sheered the top floor over the cafe causing half of it to collapse down right on top of customers. With Lion sitting in front, he was unharmed but those in back were crushed to death by the falling ceiling. "Dandel....hel...help..." a voice weakly said. He turned to see Anita, the barista that had been flirting with him better part of the day pinned underneath a support beam. The constant groan of the rest of the floor threatening to give way heralded her demise. Lion looked out the blasted-out window to see the vans pulling away. He knew he had a duty to follow and report back. He glanced back at Anita.

 

"Damn" he muttered. She was young. Young enough that this was probably her first job graduating high school. She had her whole life ahead of her and now it would cut short because she was in the wrong place and time. "Bollocks to that. Anita. I'm going to ask you two questions. First, do you trust me?" he asked. She quickly nodded even though in pain and blood pooling around her. "Good and here's the most important. Can you keep a secret?" he asked. Anita looked dead into his eyes and nodded. Lion sighed and dabbed his finger in her blood. He quickly began scribbling a spell. "What....doing..." she groaned. "Making a shrinking spell for you. In a moment you'll be the size of my thumb. The only way to free you without risking the full collapse of the ceiling" he said. At first, she thought he was joking until seeing his brow furrow in seriousness. Then she thought him daft. Suddenly the floor glowed and her body receded into itself. The beam crushing her legs was no lower doing so. And the man kneeling before her was growing lager by the second. "My...god..." she muttered seeing him tower over her. He paid no attention to her muttering as he followed up with a healing spell. The bones in her legs receded back into her flesh and knit. Her blood pressure stabilized and even though it hurt fiercely, she didn't cry out.

 

The groan of broken wood and bent metal grew. "Easy does it" he said scooping her into his hand. Lion stumbled out the coffee shop making his way to his antique Vincent motorcycle parked nearby. The sound of sirens approaching said he needed to leave. He pushed the hair out of her face and caressed her tiny cheek. "I'm sorry you got caught up in this" he said placing her on the sidewalk. He undid the spell growing her back to normal. "The ambulance will be here soon. Get checked out as my healing magic isn't that good. Not bad but not good either" he said. "Magic? That was all magic?! Dandel...who are you?" she asked. "...if I told you I'd have to kill you" he said putting on his helmet smirking. "Can I still call you?" she asked. "If I survive the day...most certainly" he said starting the cycle and roaring off.

 

"The line went dead but he said she was coming in full force. Status?" Lily asked. "The divisions have already begun taking positions. Shooters are ready for phase 2" Susan said. "And I'm good for phase 1" Ritchie said. "Elena and her band are waiting on stage. Where are we sitting on defenses here?" Keith asked. "With barrier spells ready to go, the population is hunkered down in cellars and first floor rooms. I got a division stationed here for backup" Lily replied. "And Rose?" Claire asked. "I'll be with her" Susan said. "And you grandma?" Claire asked. "In the rear helping give out orders" she replied. "It's really happening" Aspen said. "Yeah. It's 3:01 right on time" Keith said looking out the window as the very first part of the eclipse had begun. "No... I mean it's really happening. My water broke" she said. Claire immediately got Aspen in her arms and took off flying. "Remember the plan!" Keith yelled as they scrambled to follow.

 

"Is this truly the best idea?!" Claire yelled holding aspens hand. "We know this street the best. It's in the center of town. And we got a 360 degree kill box with our shooters so yes Claire it's the best idea" Keith said looking at Aspen. "It doesn't hurt" she said. They didn't know whether to be surprised of terrified about that. Ritchie looked outside. "Half eclipsed" he said. "Yeah. Full eclipse is at 3:18. Zero hour. Lawan. Are the babies safe?" he asked. "Last thing I did before we got the call" she replied. "Alright. Understood. Retract the dome" Lily said hanging up her phone. "They just were spotted entering Yorkshire. ETA is 5 minutes" she said. A few seconds passed and Aspen cringed. "She's...coming..." she said. Lily placed her legs on the stirrups and got into position. "We're right here sweetie" she said rubbing the sweat off her forehead.

 

"I feel like The Visigoths marching over the seventh hill of Rome. Remember this moment Xaimei. History records the victors but rarely the moment before battle. Are you concerned your brother isn't here to enjoy our upcoming triumph?" she asked seeing the human sized woman looking out the window. "No. His place is not here. Forgive me. This countryside is very beautiful" she said. "It is. Not unlike Tir Na nÓg. It will be better when the tree cutting, polluting, wasteful humans are gone from it" Ebonheart said coldly. "You see them?" Xaimei asked pointing to the faint glowing arcane surrounding the house. "I do. No doubt they got the population inside. They are not our target for now. A pity that such a nice house will be ash and rubble by hour's end" she said as they neared the front. "Take no action to stop her. None" lily said ending the call. Aspen and them looked at her. "She's here"

 

It had grown dark outside. The eclipse was near its zenith and Aspen as heaving hard. "I can see the head! Push!" Lily yelled. "I want our forces to ring the entire colony. Light mages follow me. Human sized forces take cardinal points" Ebonheart ordered as they approached. "The light mages will kill Keith and his merry band" Xaimei grinned. "Just after I thwart his childish ruse. Once that is done, our forces will bombard the colony giving me time to cast my most powerful fire spell. Morning Star. Within seconds, all the oxygen in a 1000 ft. radius will flash over scorching anything in range. The pressure wave will fan out obliterating anything standing. To them it will appear like a nuclear blast. Our forces will survive. These amateurish fools won't" she said.