- Text Size +

"Tuck your uniform in Cadet Root! Stand up straight Cadet Leaf! You're THORN initiates! Carry yourself as such!" Keith barked. "YES SIR!" the 20 tiny cadets yelled in unison. Keith walked passed each one in line. "Today marks the 5th anniversary since the battle of the Eclipse. Those that gave their lives are remembered on this day we call Remembrance Day. The honor of flying the missing man flight has fallen to you. I want a clean formation. No straggling, no aerobatics, no screw ups or so help me god you'll be eating my wife's dead foot skin for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for a week! Do you get me?!" he yelled. "WE GET YOU SIR!" they yelled. "Good. You have free time till 1500. Dismissed!" he said. They saluted and walked off. Keith exited the assembly building. The smell of food stalls, the sound of kids playing, and the sights of balloons and streamers everywhere signaled how much it meant for borrowers to have this day.

 

It had been five years since the day Ebonheart tried to conquer the world and a great many borrowers had lost their lives trying to stop her. 309 soldiers dead with another 267 civilians lost. The biggest loss of borrower life in one day ever officially recorded. Keith had become the commander of THORN with Lawan serving as primary instructor. Roles that suited them well. The loss of Lily was a hard thing for all to overcome. She was very much the soul of the colony. It was as if each one lost a mother. They carried on in honor of her. Rebuilt their homes, had children, branched out into the world. In fact, just before today, a borrower was elected to parliament. Something that made the loss more bearable. Keith rode back to the main house my trolley as for him this wasn't just Remembrance Day. He entered the house through the sunroom and was greeted by two giant feet with dark blue painted toes. "Dad! See my toes?! Aren't they pretty?!" Hope squealed. She took her foot out of her flip flops and curled her toes downward shooing off her nails. "They're beautiful sweetheart" he said smiling at his giantess daughter. The girl gleefully grabbed him up and walked to the living room.

 

She giggled as he cuddled him for a moment before placing him on the coffee table before her. "And how is my little girl's fifth birthday so far?" he asked. True, Hope was technically five years old now but had not aged a day physically past 15. "Better if you had come to the spa with me" she pouted. "You didn’t have fun with mommy and momma Claire?" he asked patting her sole. "I wanted to spend time with you daddy. You're so busy right now" she said. Keith sighed. He had been busy with training new recruits and monitoring the sudden jump in illegal arcane use. "After today, daddy is gonna take time off so he can spend time with you okay?" he asked tickling the space between her big and second toes. She looked down on him with one eye closed. "Promise?" she asked. "Cross my heart" he replied. "Alright daddy" she said smiling. A bunch of tiny kids yelled as they scampered across the floor. They all clambered onto the sofa and crawled on Hope. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE!" they screamed. "Hahaha! That tickles!" she said crawling up her arms as she laid down.

 

She squealed as one squeezed between her breasts making his way to her face. "Yuusha! Cut that out!" she yelled and as she did the boy fell into her mouth. She quickly spat him out into her hand. "Settle down you all. Where is your mothers?" Keith asked. "Setting up the cake" Kannika replied. "Okay. Run along now. Your sister and me will join you shortly" Keith said. They climbed back down onto the floor and scampered off. "Seems as if Yuusha has a favorite sibling" Keith chuckled. Hope blushed. "How have you been dealing with your urges?" he asked quietly. Hope paused. "What...what do you mean?" she asked. "Sweetie, I know you have a sex drive. You're half human but half borrower too. You're at the age where that's what you're thinking about" he said. She hid her face in her knees. "Don't be embarrassed. I want you to talk to me" he said. "When...when I smell cute boys, I get tingly. Even you daddy makes me tingle" she said with a shaky voice. "I was your age when I started wanting to have sex. Your grandmother was too if I recall" he said. "Daddy...you don't understand. What I want to do is naughty. I want to push them in me and feel them squirm" she said. "You're not the first Hope" he said. "And then eat them?!" she yelled in tears. Keith nodded.

 

"Your grandmother Lily and momma Claire experienced the same feelings. Even I have been tempted to eat those I love. You're not a monster" he said. The girl broke down crying. Keith hopped onto the sofa and sat right next to her. "You're too young to really comprehend your feelings but I'll try to explain. Borrowers are very sexual people. We smell and taste those we love a lot. It's how we bond. Sometimes it gets very intense and if there's a size difference, it can get confusing. Before you were born, your mom ate Claire" he said. "She did? Why?" Hope asked. "Claire loved your mother so much she trusted her with her very life. It was an act of pure faith and devotion. Now I don't want you eating people young lady. That takes skill, preparation, and trust" he said. "But what about the other stuff?" she asked. "That...that's a good question that we have to all discuss. Now let's go check on that cake" he said casting a spell to grow himself.

 

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Hope! Happy Birthday to you!"  everyone sang. Hope bent down and blew out the candles. "So, what did you wish for dear?" Hikari asked. "For daddy and mommy not to fight" she said quietly. "We're not fighting sweetie" Aspen said confused. Hope shrugged. "Time for cake!" Claire shouted dropping from above. Her small body landed with a splat in the vanilla frosting. The three-inch woman laughed as she made frosting angels as she moved her arms and legs. "That looks like fun! Me too!" Hope shouted jumping into the air and shrinking herself. She landed right next to Claire and began tossing handfuls of frosting at her. The kids on the table got into the action and began to scale the cake. "I guess we call all wait to cut the cake" Keith chuckled seeing the children mired like large living sprinkles in the frosting.

 

The parents sat down to take a breather. "I swear all these cakes are making me fat" Aspen said. "Well, there has been a good many birthdays in the last two months. Claire's, Kannika's, Yuusha's, Luke's, and now Hope's" Keith said. "And two more in as many months" Elena said. "True. Eliza and Justin. Did Eliza say what she wanted?" Keith asked. "Only for us to take her to the Mayan ruins. Both her parents mind you" Elena said making a point. "We will. I promised Hope that I would step back from work for awhile" he said. "How is work?" Hikari asked waving at her son who was covered in frosting. "Somebody is selling the shrinking arcane for bitcoins on the dark web. Rumors say it's Mogwai" Keith replied. "You believe them?" Aspen asked. "We've got troubling news from the Mogwai camp. Ever since Xaimei's estranged brother pulled off his coup, more and more reports have surfaced of financial leaders in China and Hong Kong have been stepping down. It's possible the Mogwai have resorted to buying their way into society" he said.

 

"But enough about work. You gave any more thought into going for your masters in borrower psychology?" Keith asked. "Some. It's a new field based on some very fucked up history but there are plenty of patients in need of care out there" she said. "You should Aspen. Now that borrowers are out in force, more and more cases of PTSD are being reported" Elena said. Aspen quietly nodded. "Danica sent me an email last night. She starts her new job as teacher this fall" Keith said. "I still think it's a bad idea to leave her unsupervised with borrower kids" Aspen said. "I doubt she will slip them down her throat during nap time" Keith said sarcastically. "Then she's completely fine?" Aspen asked narrowing her eyes. "Not completely. She still has...urges now and then" Keith muttered. Aspen threw her hands up. "What? Borrowers are part of society now Aspen. She's bound to run into some of them. You can't go anywhere without seeing at least one now. Hell, who knew there were so many in hiding?" he asked.     

 

"We all have our urges and desires Aspen" Hikari said plucking her son out of the frosting. She placed him on her tongue and shut her mouth. She swished him around sucking on him now and then before spitting him out onto her palm. "You had fun but now is time to partake" she said to him before placing him back on the table. "...yes oba-san" he said. "To deny life because you have them is a life not living" she finished. "Amen to that. I see you're enjoying that growth spell" Keith said. "Everyone else uses it. I should as well" she said shrugging. "Alright everyone, let's get cleaned up" Aspen said standing up. She held out her hands as the sticky kids climbed into it, including Hope and Claire. Aspen left the room shortly afterwards.

 

Aspen drew a warm bath in the sink for them and placed them one by one in it. Hope took it upon herself to scrub her siblings. "You've become more pragmatic lately" Claire said washing the frosting out of her hair. "I'm not the same Youtuber girl I once was. Having the most powerful person in the world as your kid makes you rethink a lot of things" Aspen said handing her a sliver of soap. "Hikari had a point though. We all got our hangups. Because we got them doesn't mean we should avoid life" Claire said. "Danica ate hundreds if not thousands of people. That's not a "hang-up" Aspen said coldly. "Do you agree she should make amends?" Claire asked soaping her breasts. "Absol-fucking-lutely" Aspen said. "Mommy made a swear!" Hope yelled. "Sorry...absolutely" Aspen said. "Then why are you complaining as she does in the best way she knows how?" Claire asked rinsing her chest. Aspen didn't answer.

 

Aspen placed Claire in the edge of the sink basin and had her lay down. "Hold still. You got some in the crack of your ass" Aspen said soaping her finger. Claire shuddered as her giant finger parted her asscheeks. Her toes curled as it tickled. Aspen remained silent as she soaped her legs and tiny feet. She dunked Claire in the water rinsing her. "I want to take Hope with me to Rome next week. I got a fall fashion photo shoot scheduled" Claire said. "She's never been that far away from home before" Aspen said. "Exactly. She needs to see what the world is like" Claire said. "She's seen the world" Aspen retorted. "Honey. As lovely as Yorkshire and London is, it's not the world. She needs experience" Claire said. "Experience? She's five" Aspen said. "By a calendar. She's 13 in terms of knowledge she knows things but lacks the understanding of things" Claire said. "I'll think about it" Aspen said.

 

That afternoon...

 

"We witness today, August 15, 2023, the fifth anniversary of the battle of the Eclipse. A day many gave their lives on to ensure that we can live in freedom, equality, and the pursuit of our dreams. My mother Lily used to say that the joys in our lives are won minute by minute. That we fight for our happiness with the weapons of hope, love, and sacrifice. I think we all understand what she truly meant by that. The time is now...3:18 p.m. The minute the battle began. Let's all observe that minute in silence" Rose said as she looked on over the thousands of borrowers gathered in the streets.

 

Borrowers of all ages looked up at the 23-year-old giantess with solemn respect as it was her mother that gave her life to save them all. All was quiet except the odd baby crying. The eternal flame monument flickered in the warm summer breeze. In very tiny lettering at its base it said, "To those who gave their lives so others could live theirs".

 

The minute passed, and a chorus of bugles played Taps. Overhead, the squadron of THORN initiates flew overhead in missing man formation as they airdropped lily flower petals. Keith was more than pleased. Once done, Rose spoke once more. "That...that" she was saying as tears fell from her eyes. The giantess slumped to the street. Susan zipped onto her shoulder to comfort her. The closest to her patted her giant toes looking up at her with tears in their eyes. Rose sniffled. "I'm sure mom would've enjoyed that. I see so many faces I grew up with and so many more that were born since that day" she said picking up a random five-year-old girl and placing her in her palm. "This is why we celebrate this day. This is why my mother and so many others died. This is our love, our hope, our future" she said showing them the girl. She placed her back on the street. "Happy Remembrance Day!" she shouted wiping her eyes. Everyone loudly cheered.

 

"That was beautiful sweetie" Susan said. "Thanks Suzie. The turnout is even bigger this year" Rose said standing back up. "Many went to live out in the human world, but they always come back for this day. We might have to look into expanding the colony again. Or at least build motels" Susan said snickering. Rose walked back to sit in the sunroom entrance. Susan hopped down right next to her feet which were propped up on the table "That Kyle guy came back clean" Susan said brushing the dust off the giantess' soles. Rose nodded. "Rosie, you have to look into finding someone even if it's another girl" Susan said. "There are plenty right here" Rose said. "I'm no shrink doctor but I can tell you're using that as a safe zone. Not every human out there is in league with an undying evil fae" Susan said. "You can't imagine what it was like. To feel your bones broken one by one by someone you loved. To feel your most delicate parts of your body torn and stabbed as he grinned. To wish you could just die" Rose whispered. Her toes curled at the horrible memory.

 

"No, but I'm no stranger to cruelty. I was blinded by Windex because a human thought it would be funny. My mother was raped with a cotton swab until she bled out. My father violated so brutally he sobbed like a child. I hated humans, this world, and my life until someone with exceptional kindness came into my life. What if this Kyle who works with you is that special someone? That person meant just for you?" she asked. Rose was silent. Susan raked her nails across her giant sole. "Don’t tune me out. I asked ya a question" Susan asked. "I don't know!" Rose shouted jerking her feet away from her. Rose cried softly. "I worry about ya kid. You're the closest thing I have to a daughter of my own. I don't want you living in fear of men the rest of your life. That's not what you mom would've wanted" Susan said. Rose looked at her.

 

"I miss her. I miss her so much" Rose sobbed. "I know. I do too. But she did leave me something precious and I don't mean that money" Susan said hopping up her body to sit on her shoulder. "Give that boy a shot. Can you do that for me?" Susan asked. "What if it doesn't work out?" Rose asked placing her in her hands. "Then it doesn't work out and you move onto the next person" Susan said without hesitation. Rose brought her to her face and kissed her. "I'll give it a try" Rose said. "That's all I ask" Susan said. "I noticed you haven't taken any partners" Rose said eying her. "I've been...shopping around. I'm at an age where girls my age are on their second kids while I don't have one. You're fine and dandy to look after but I kinda want a precious one to suck my nipples and look at me with that innocence" Susan said. Rose grinned and used her fingers to rip open Susan's blouse. "What are you...hmm..." Susan moaned as Rose sucked both her tiny tits into her mouth.

 

"You...little brat" Susan groaned as she held onto Rose's nose. Rose suddenly stopped. "You walked right into that one" Rose said looking at her. "Those puppy dog eyes...just like your momma" Susan hissed. Rose stuck her tongue out and pulled back her skirt and panties. Gently she lowered Susan in and let go sealing the borrower woman inside right against her giant pussy. Susan was face to face with her wet, steamy, cunt. "Really like her momma! Don't even ask!"  Susan yelled right into the cavern that seemed to want to devour her. "Suzie...I know you're lonely. I've seen you crying in moms’ room alone. I'm not mom but I can love you that way too" Rose said patting the small bulge in her panties. Susan paused. Her hearing was good enough to hear that. She shed a single tear before licking and chewing on her labia. Being her daughter, Rose's scent was very similar to Lily's. A scent Susan was very familiar with. One she bonded to long ago.

 

Susan drank her fluids as she climbed headfirst inside her. Rose bit her lip in an effort to quell her moans. Hundreds of borrowers surrounded her, and more than a few males paused smelling her pheromones. The smell of her feet and pussy entranced the closest ones but none dared to openly engage with her. Not out of fear mind you but of respect. They knew how trying this day was for her. On The first Remembrance Day, Rose was a wreck. She didn't leave the house that day and when she did, they all doted on her. Their beloved giantess needed their love and support. Her favorite cupcakes, a detailed pedicure only a borrower could give, and the kids. Kids were her soft spot. Little once inch kids playing in her hair, running up and down her tummy. Boys lining up to kiss her. Rose felt their love. And as the years got easier, the sting never faded away completely. Boys and men loved her enough they wanted to marry her, but the horrible truth of what Jacob had done was well known and her fear of older men. She was a cherished prize but an unobtainable one. A pity for them as she was exceptional breeding stock. Kind, loving. Sexy feet that smelled of berries and foot sweat. Ample breasts for rearing. The running joke was men wished they were little boys again just for the chance to climb on her body.

 

The indentions of her little feet pushed out on the panty fabric as Susan was buried up to her thighs in giantess cunt. Her hands groping in the hot humid darkness of her canal. The air pocket growing stale and then she felt it. That one part that throbbed slightly harder that the rest. Susan cupped it between her hands and squeezed. Rose jerked and kicked out her feet suddenly nearly smashing some men that lingered too long near her. The girl panted as she came down from her orgasm. Rose reached in and fished out her bodyguard and now apparent lover. "Don't...don't think because we did that you're going to weasel out on seeing that boy. I think I lost a shoe..." Susan said looking at her right bare foot. Rose felt something and pulled it out her panties. Sheepishly, she gave Susan her missing sandal. "Ya get wet like you momma. Ruined my blouse and skirt for sure" Susan said slipping what was left off. "What? I liked it" Susan said seeing a worried expression on Rose's face. "I really got carried away. Sorry" Rose muttered. "Damn sure did get carried away but it's been a long time since you had sed sex right? All that pent-up energy. Now take me to the bathroom. Need to clean up. And while you’re there...you're gonna get me off" Susan said. "So, you don't think I took advantage of you?" Rose asked.

 

"That should be my question. You're so much like your mom it's creepy. And while you taste sweet as honey...I know I must let go. It's not right to her or you. I don't mind a friendly fuck, but I must stop seeing her in you. Hurts too much ya know?" Susan said. "Yeah I know" Rose said standing up. They left the colony for some private time.

 

That evening...

 

"There you are" Keith said sitting down at the kitchen table. "Yeah you caught me" Aspen said snickering as she gulped down the last bit of wine in her glass. Keith looked at the bottle. Only a little bit was left. "Any reason you're drinking alone?" Keith asked. "Just the usual anxiety especially today" she said reaching for the bottle. Keith moved it away. "Care to talk about it?" he asked. "Many parents have to raise kids with special needs. Down syndrome, autism, cerebral palsy, but me? I get the kid with godlike powers" Aspen said slightly cold. Keith scooted close to her and placed her foot in his lap. He began to massage it. "Powers she's learned not to abuse because she has someone like you as a mother" he said using his thumbs to massage the ball of her foot. "Just because she's shown restraint here doesn't mean she will out there. Temptation on one side and assholes on the other" Aspen quipped. Keith began to pull one each toe one by one as Aspen relaxed slightly. "What's this really about?" Keith asked.

 

"Claire wants to take her on a trip to Rome. I said I'd think about it, but I really don't think Hope is ready for that" she replied. "I think it's a good idea actually" he said. Aspen pulled her foot from his grasp. "You kidding? Hundreds of miles away from home, all those sights and sounds, and Claire (who’s not the best role model for self-control) as chaperone?" Aspen asked. "She needs stimulus to emotionally grow. These three-hour jaunts to London one or twice a month isn't going to cut it. She needs to socialize with humans Aspen. Learn how the world works" he said. "And if someone angers her? You remember the first time she lost her temper. That tantrum she threw and shrank the whole lot of us? A spell so strong it took the efforts of Claire and Oberon to break? Where is that guy anyway?" Aspen asked. "Traveling around looking for what he calls Old Ones but back to the matter at hand. No, I haven't forgot but that was four years ago. Hope has grown since then and I'm telling you now, she's asking some thought questions" he said.          

 

"What kind of questions?" Aspen asked narrowing her eyes. "Questions about sex. Why people think certain things" he replied. "She's five Keith!" Aspen yelled. "In a 15-year-old borrower body. Even if she was human her hormones would be popping fresh. But she's not human. She took after me and I can assure you at 15, borrowers are itching to fuck out a baby. It would be weird if she didn't have it on her mind" he said. "And what did you tell her?" Aspen asked coldly. "That emotionally, she's not ready for that" he replied. "Well thank god you had enough sense to see that" she said. "Excuse me? You need to wrap your head around something. You CANNOT raise this girl like she's human. Even if she didn't have powers your human standards don't apply and ignoring her biology isn't going to make the problem go away."

 

"Here's a news flash Aspen. Kids don't like to talk about those kinds of things with their parents. What's she told me is at best only half of what's on her mind. Jesus, I can only imagine the confusion in her head. She has the smarts of a 13-year-old but the emotional understanding of a five-year-old. She loves to smell of sweaty boys but doesn't know why. She wants them to touch her but doesn't know why. She wants her toes sucked but doesn't know why"

 

"STOP IT!" Aspen yelled. "She is in heat Aspen! Growing up with Claire you should understand that! Now while I agree she not ready for such things it IS in her mind. With her powers..."

 

"With her powers Keith she could control their minds and do anything to them" she finished. "Exactly and don't you think we should be in her corner to help her sort out those urges?" he asked. When Keith finished that sentence, they both could hear faint crying. Keith glanced down at the floor near the wall. "Stop fighting! This is why I made that wish! Stop fighting!" Hope yelled. "You saw this going to happen, didn't you?" he asked. The girl nodded. "Farsight ability" he said to Aspen. Keith got up and walked over to his tiny daughter on the floor. He bent down, picked her up, and carried her back to the table. "Me and mommy aren't fighting. We're just disagreeing on some things" he said. "About me. Mommy thinks I'm dangerous" she cried softly. It broke her heart to hear Hope say that. Aspen took her from Keith. "Not dangerous honey. Just...lacking control" Aspen said petting her hair.

 

"You're afraid I might do something to someone out there" Hope said. "Don't lie to her Aspen" Keith muttered. "Sweetie. Daddy told me you got some feelings that are hard for you to understand. Is that true?" she asked. "I want a cute boy to lick my feet. I see girls with babies and I want one too. Boys...boys look at me and I like how they smell. And...and I want daddy to suck on me" she said softly looking at her feet. Keith mouthed "told you" to Aspen. "That's...normal for someone with your body. Borrowers go through that around that time. What were worried about is you will without thinking make someone do that" Aspen said. "But you always said to use my power to help and protect people! I'd never hurt someone! Why do you think I'd hurt someone so easily?" Hope said hurt. An innocent question from her but it cut just as deep. Aspen began crying softly. Keith took her back. "Honey. Sometimes when you want something bad enough you constantly wish for it. A girl like you makes wishes come true. We have faith that you won't hurt someone intentionally but like once before when you got mad, your wish came true without thinking" Keith explained.

 

"But I made sure that didn't happen again. I've been good" Hope said pleading up at the giant. Keith petted her right side lovingly. "I know ya did and we are very proud aren't we Aspen?" he said. Aspen nodded. "There was something important I wanted to discuss with mommy but since you're here I might as well tell you too. What do you think about going to a human school?" he asked. Aspen looked astounded. "I'd love that!" Hope beamed. "A school? A human school Keith?!" Aspen asked. "She needs to learn how to socialize with humans. It's a closed environment. We know where she will be and it will be the same academy Rose went too" Keith replied. Aspen bit her lip. "Can I start this fall?!" Hope asked. "Slow down kiddo. There’re a few things we need to go over first. You have to stay tiny all the time there. So, no growing or shrinking allowed. You cannot let anyone know about your magic. You will have a bodyguard watching you just like auntie Rose did. And lastly, do not use your powers on humans" he said.

 

"I won't I swear!" Hope said. "And to make sure we're satisfied that you can control your impulses (especially mom), you are forbidden for the rest of the summer to use your magic. If you can do that, you can go. Agreed mommy?" Keith asked looking at Aspen. "...agreed" Aspen replied. "Thank you daddy! Thanks mommy!" Hope yelled jumping out of his hand to kiss them. "Ah ah ah! Flying is magic!" Keith yelled. Hope froze and flittered down to the table. She climbed up Aspen and kissed her. "Now off to bed young lady" he said. "Night night!" she said climbing down to the floor. Keith and Aspen watched her skitter off like a mouse. "This better work out Keith" Aspen said standing up. Keith stood up. He embraced her. "Have faith it will work out. The same faith you had in Claire and you being together. Take that and put it in our daughter" he said. Aspen nodded. He hugged her tightly and kissed her deeply. "Haven't done that in a while" she said. "I'm sorry I slacked off. Happy Remembrance Day Aspen" he said. "Happy Remembrance Day Keith" she said back.

 

Keith barely made it onto his bed before the shrinking spell wore off. "You alright?" Lawan asked. "Exhausted. I see those two conked right out" he said looking at Kannika and Justin sleeping next to their mother. Keith crawled next to them. "Sugar crash. What troubles you?" Lawan asked. "Had a big disagreement with Aspen about Hope. Hope needs to socialize with humans her age. Aspen is worried she might shrink, rape, or kill them without thinking" he said. "A valid worry" Lawan said. Keith propped his head on his arm and looked at her. "She's gotten better Lawan" he said. "And I agree but she is the most powerful being in the world as far as we know. Even the best mages have to wave their hands or fingers to cast magic. The child nearly has to think it. That takes considerable mental discipline not to mess up" she said. "Which she has been training to do under your guidance" Keith said. "Yes, Hope is a very talented girl when it comes to mediation and focus but she is still young and like you has ADD" she said. "So, you think it's a bad idea" he said.

 

"No. She must encounter humans en masse eventually. Might as well do it now" Lawan said. Keith played with his son's black hair. "Man, it's nerve wracking being a dad with a child that powerful" he whispered. "Well, in another 5 years you will have to contend with three more learning magic. Kannika has already pulled off a growth spell all on her own" she said. "Really?" he asked. "Indeed. She should've been practicing on wind spells, but the child decided to try a growth spell. She barely pulled it off but pulled it off she did" she said. "How big did she get?" Keith asked. "22 ft. Big enough that was trapped underneath her foot" she replied. "22 ft.?! That's amazing! Doesn't it take a great deal of concentration to grow past human size?" Keith asked. "I'm glad you find that so impressive. Not so amazing when you're trapped underneath a 5-year old's toes. But yes, it takes great skill to pull that off. Our daughter seems to be a prodigy" Lawan said.

 

"Well, she has good genes. Mommy is no slouch in magic either" he said. "That's sweet dear. What's in store for tomorrow?" she asked. "Tomorrow is my turn if you remember" he said. "I thought you forgot seeing how busy you are" she said. "If it comes to mind blowing sex with the prettiest Asian girl in the world...I'll make time. Goodnight Lawan" he said. ".... goodnight beloved" Lawan said closing her eyes. Keith kissed his son, his daughter before snuggling underneath the giant bedsheet. The last 5 years had been trying for him, but he wouldn't have had it any other way. For this was his never ending happily ever after...

 

 

The End