- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which our trainee's new boss shows us her true depravity. Anatomical impossibilities continue with masturbation from the GTS and tiny POV.

When the dildo was inside her, stretching her body to impossible proportions, Becca was fighting to keep conscious in the midst of incredible pleasure. Her entire body seized as another orgasm hit her, and she struggled to draw enough breath even to moan.

She could see the woman reaching for the remote, and she felt a pang of fear at what could come next before it was drowned out by another orgasm. Then, as she slowly recovered, the giantess shrank her all the way down, and her entire world was replaced by pure pleasure. 

For all her life, 'orgasm' was a goal, an end state. A pinnacle of pleasure that meant she had accomplished what she meant to do. Whether it was a dick inside her, a dildo, or her own fingers, orgasm was the brief but powerful flood of pleasure that she had sought that meant that she was done.

But not now. There were no words to describe what she felt now. The overwhelming sensation of orgasm, the wave of pleasure that stole her senses from her and left her gasping helplessly, unable to control her body; that was her entire existence. Her vagina was filled in a way that overwhelmed every sense of penetration or clit play she had ever experienced. 

Ecstasy filled her, controlled her, consumed her, leaving nothing left but pleasure. She was vaguely aware of her body, every muscle from head to toe seizing up with as much force as it could muster, but that was a footnote to the orgasm. Her breath came in short, desperate gasps, more fluid than air filling her lungs as the giantess slowly lowered her vagina on top of her, but that was only the backdrop to the electric sensation that rocked her body.

She knew what was happening to her. She could watch as the woman, whose name she still didn't know, lowered her body onto the dildo that filled her like nothing she ever knew. The dark-skinned ass and legs of the giantess filled her field of view, and the tight lips of her pussy parted and replaced everything with pink, wet flesh. None of it mattered to her, though. It was background noise, elevator music, a screensaver to her life as she lay naked in an endless field of pleasure.

Did she come? Had she come already? Was she coming now? Did it matter? Maybe she was screaming, expelling more lubricant than air from her ruined throat. Maybe she was squirting, her body dispelling its pathetic fluid-based surrender to the infinite pleasure. She couldn't tell.

She was the dildo. She was the giantess' vagina. She was the orgasm. Reality was meaningless. Her own sight, touch, smell, and taste were all filled with the claustrophobic, overwhelming sense of the giantess' vagina, but it was only the background to her endless orgasm.

One tiny part of her brain, the only remant of her mind that remained lucid in this endless world of sexual pleasure, was aware of the giantess' actions. It watched as she brought her ass down on the dildo that filled her body, and it suffered as she bounced up and down on its massive bulk. Eventually, she knew, the massive woman would finish, and the next torture would follow.

But, for now, none of that mattered to her. All she knew was pleasure.

 


Paige took about a minute to lower herself onto the dildo. It was gigantic. She could never really handle this dildo without a little bit of warm-up. The marbled blue rubber was replaced with the fleshy pink of the tiny woman, but that didn't make its size any easier to handle. 

Eventually, she could feel the head pressing against her cervix. She let out a gasp, but kept pushing down, slow but steady. It was almost painful. It took about ten minutes, pulling off a bit before she pushed down again, letting her vagina expand to accept the massive dildo and its helpless passenger. But, eventually, she was able to get her ass over the knot and onto the dildo's rubber fascimile of a ballsack.

She let out a relieved sigh, wiggling her hips a little as she thought of what the little girl was going through down there. Lucky little bitch didn't have to work to get satisfying penetration. Being used as a human condom on a dildo may seem humiliating, but she knew from firsthand experience that humiliation would be the last thing on her mind at that moment. 

Paige, on the other hand, had to work for ten minutes to get something big enough inside her that she could feel the subtle but insistent pleasure that signaled the build to orgasm. Her breath came fast and heavy, and she felt her pelvic muscles squeeze unbidden, seeking some kind of reprieve from the pressure of the massive dildo inside her.

"Mmnh." Wait, was that her? She had made that noise? She giggled despite herself; that really was all that needed to be said; she could cum just sitting here. But, lest she forget, she had a passenger, and her helpless audience deserved a show. 

Slowly, both hands clamped on the base of the dildo, she lifted herself up, savoring every inch of it as it left her body, until it finally popped out. She let out a relieved breath, her pelvic muscles squeezing again, then sat back down on it. Another moan escaped her lips as she felt it enter her; it slid in so much easier this time; and she drove her hips further and further down until her ass hit the ground.

Oh, God, that felt good. She could just sit here, let the bulk of the dildo do the work and enjoy the rise to climax, but a hunger had settled in the pit of her stomach, and it would not be denied. Slowly, well aware of the limits of her own body, she started to bounce up and down. Only a few inches each way at first, but...

Jesus Christ! The orgasm hit her hard and fast; her entire body seized up, and it was all she could do to keep from falling down on top of the dildo. Her arms and legs shook, and she couldn't breathe in or out as pleasure washed up and down her body, until suddenly she heard herself cry in ecstasy, and then all she could do was gasp for air as she slowly came down.

Oh, fuck yes. This thing was worth taking the time to stretch for. Before she had even recovered all the way, she slowly slid the dildo all the way back inside her, then started humping it again. More and more length, with greater and greater speed each time. She hoped Becca had made herself comfortable down there.

She was in for quite a show.