- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which Paige is also taken home from the party. Unbelievable tiny play and giant sex.

"You okay?"

"Urrrrghhhh..."

"Yeah, you're fine..."

The giantess was an absolute mess. Her hair a wiry halo of knots and kinks, sweat beading on her forehead, and she was barely able to keep her eyes open. A thin strand of drool hung from her lips, but she was far too drunk to care. All her friend could do was keep her hair out of her face.

Paige lay at the bottom of the sink, a slimy layer of boozy puke coating her entire body. She was deeply annoyed, and maybe a little buzzed from spending the last half hour swimming in alcohol in the pit of the woman's stomach. She tried to look as annoyed as she felt, but it wasn't getting across to either giantess, neither the one who was nearly blacked out, nor the one who was just sober enough to take care of her friend.

At least the less-drunk one had the courtesy to notice Paige. "I'm sorry," she mouthed. She wiped her drunken friend's mouth clean with a paper towel and pulled her away from the sink, leaving Paige to stew in the cooling puddle of sour, stinky fluids.

With a groan, Paige struggled to her feet, trying, and failing, to flick sticky slime off her skin. What the hell was she supposed to do? She was in the basin of a sink that she had no chance of getting out of, and then what? She had no idea where her remote was, so she'd be an inch-tall bug wandering aimlessly around a room full of boozed-up, drugged-up, sexed-up strangers. She'd wind up swallowed whole, yet again.

For her part, Paige tried, and failed, to work her way out of the sink. She had no idea what she would do next, but it didn't really matter, because she knew she wasn't going to get out anyway. She was too small, the walls too steep, and the slime on her skin too slippery for her to really make much purchase. All she could do was sit there and wait for someone to use the bathroom and notice her. Fortunately, even if she was too small to escape, she was too large to get accidentally flushed down the sink.

So she just sat there, waiting, as minute after boring minute crawled by. Eventually, some woman burst into the bathroom, and Paige thought that she was saved, but the giantess paid her no mind. She just sat down on the toilet, did her business, and left without even washing her hands.

Covered in vomit, and having just recently been subject to some of the most vile, perverted shit that anyone could imagine, Paige still couldn't help but think that was kind of gross. How long did it take to wash your hands? For a moment, the self-righteous sense of judgement overrode even her disappointment at having been denied her first chance to escape this porcelain prison.

Her second chance came almost immediately afterwards, with another stranger who followed the woman into the bathroom barely a minute after she had left. Whoever the newcomer was, Paige could only see the top of their head, and it was hard for her to tell, from the hair alone, whether it was a man or a woman. It didn't particularly matter to her; all she could think about was how this new stranger was touching everything that the woman before them had, the woman who had left without washing her hands.

It was gross to think about, but it was the curse of knowledge. Even for a woman in her profession, there was no way that she could have watched the way that two people used the same bathroom, back-to-back, and not have walked away disgusted. How the hell was she ever supposed to use a public bathroom ever again after this?

Fortunately, the new arrival had at least some standard for hygiene, because they finished up with their noisy business at the toilet, and actually came to the sink to wash their hands.

The stranger opened up the flow before even looking down, hitting Paige in the face with a torrent of chilly water. The waterfall cut out half a second later, and Paige wiped her face clean to look up at a woman who was, given the context, surprisingly sober, staring down at her with a toothy smile.

"Oh, hey, look at you," the giantess purred, leaning over the sink. She wore her dark hair close-cropped, shaven almost to the skin high up on the sides, and she wore a thin white tanktop above a red short skirt, the dark circles of her nipples clearly visible through her shirt; clearly someone was having a fun night. "You're tiny..."

The woman leaned down even further, slumping up so close against the countertop that her breasts came to rest on the surface. Maybe it was her perspective, or maybe it was her size, but the stranger had bigger tits than Paige had ever seen in her life. "How'd you get here? Is it okay if I wash my hands? I just used the bathroom."

The massive woman didn't bother waiting for an answer, nor did she even consider rescuing Paige from the sink. She just flicked the water back on, deluging Paige with a deafening waterfall of frigid water. She couldn't see anything that was happening through the chaos of the waterflow, but the water quickly began to mix with slippery soap. Paige felt like she was drowning, caught beneath the white water of rapids, but there was only porcelain at her back, and a bathroom faucet directly over her face.

Finally, it cut off, and Paige emerged a second later from the surface of the water, coughing desperately and soaked to the bone. But, for what it was worth, the torturous exercise had actually cleaned her of the slimy fluids that had coated her not a minute before. As the last dregs of the soapy water span down into the drain beneath her tiny body, she wiped her face off and looked up at the massive woman, who was busy drying her hands in a careless, mechanical way. She struggled to her feet, flicking water off her arms, and looked up at the woman looming over her.

After a few, sloppy seconds, the massive woman tossed a wet wad of paper towels in the general direction of the trash can, and slumped up against the sink again. Paige's eyes boggled at how the giantess' tits jiggled and squished up against each other when they hit the hard surface of the sink's edge. She was straight, or so she thought, but the titanic sight of the sloppy, casual movement set her heart racing. At this size... Oh, God, what she wouldn't give to suck on those nipples.

"You're kinda cute," the giantess said, her head slumping against her shoulder. A finger came out of nowhere, and its massive bulk brushed against Paige's face, nearly knocking her back on her ass. The woman giggled, and she drew her finger back. "Are you one of those toys they sent us? Where's your remote?"

Paige was nearly sure that her voice wouldn't be heard over the pounding of the music outside the bathroom, so she just shrugged, with an exaggerated moment. In response, the massive woman giggled, and shoved herself upright. Paige was captivated by the sight of the goddess' breasts lifting off from the sink and returning to form, firm and tight against her chest. Holy shit, she was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

"So check it out, my husband is out there trying to bend some sophomore into coming home with us for a three-way. If I come out with you, it's a done deal, he's in." She flicked her head sideways and brushed her fingers against her temples, an instinctive gesture that said that her short hair was a relatively recent decision. "What do you think? Want to ditch this place for some fun?"

Paige figured that, eventually, this sort of thing was inevitable at some point tonight, and Becca would likely get picked up and taken somewhere else as well. For her own safety, she was supposed to avoid going to a second location with a single person; when you were shrunk and alone in someone else's home, they had nothing restraining them from their own worst impulses; but sometimes it happened in places like this. The company always knew the location of the remote, which was functionally her own location, so, whatever happened tonight, both she and Becca could be recoverd.

Which was why she nodded enthusiastically at the woman's offer. Already excited, the woman beamed, and scooped Paige out of the sink. "Let's find your remote," she said, and walked quickly out of the bathroom.

The noise, the heat, the stench of the party when they stepped out of the bathroom hit Paige like a brick wall. Swinging back and forth in the giantess' fist, it was nearly impossible for her to process what was happening around her as she wove through the party, until she finally dropped Paige off at a table and sat down at it. Paige looked around and saw two men, drinks in hand, gawking at her, whatever their conversation was beforehand was completely forgotten.

Paige leaned up to the younger of the two men, pressing her body against his, and Paige did not fail to notice that she was careful to allow her breast to push against his arm. "Guess who I found?" she said, a longing in her voice that would make any man's knees weak. "She said she'll come home with us if you do."

The younger man was clearly overwhelmed, but was playing it reasonably well. "Alright," he said, putting up his hands in surrender. "You win."

The giantess snuggled up to him, doing something Paige couldn't see with her hands under the table. "You're going to love it, I promise."

"Is this hers, here?" the other man asked, holding up the Paige's brick-sized remote.

Paige nodded; she knew she wouldn't stand a chance of being heard at her size, even without the noise of the party, but they were paying attention to her response. The man played with the slider a bit, sizing Paige quickly up to what she guessed was around two or three inches, and the woman's busy hand came up from underneath and wrapped around Paige again, lifting her into the air. She knew the giantess was trying to be gentle, but every motion was still absolute chaos to her. "How should we carry you?" she asked, "What's comfortable?"

Paige offered the best shrug that she could with her arms trapped in the woman's fingers. Normally, people made the decision for her, and they made a choice that you probably wouldn't make in church. And, between the three of them, there wasn't much that Paige wouldn't enjoy.

The giantess took the cue from Paige's approximation of a shrug, and she turned a hungry look on the younger man. "Then let's give Noah here a little preview. Stand up," she ordered.

With those two words, her voice sharpened almost instantly. Even Paige suddenly felt the need to sit up straight and obey. Noah; at least Paige had one of their names now; stood up as if someone had put a tack in his chair, and the woman's tone softened a bit as she reached down with her free hand to unbutton the waistband of his pants. "Just hold onto her down here, okay? And don't let her new roommate get too excited."

Noah helped the giantess a bit as Paige was lowered down between his legs, pulling open the elastic waistband of his underwear. A warm, heady odor wafted up as she was brought down, cutting through the smell of booze and sex of the party all around, and, in the darkness, she could see that Noah had crudely shaved off his pubic hair, a clear line visible where he had not clipped any higher. He had come prepared, and Paige felt vaguely relieved that she wouldn't have to spend any time getting tangled up in wiry hair.

The giantess was delicate about putting Paige in her new cotton-walled home, lowering her in feet-first and allowing her to fix her position so that she wouldn't slide down into the crotch of his briefs. She couldn't me more than three inches tall yet, and even Noah's flaccid dick was enormous compared to her. She was able to wrap her arms and legs around it like a sloth, hugging the circumcised head as best she could between her thighs. The giantess' slender fingers departed, and Paige had a brief sight of Noah staring down at her, amazement written on his face, before he let the waistband of his briefs snap shut.

The tight-fitting underwear carried most of Paige's diminutive weight, pressing her gently against the soft, somewhat sticky flesh in front of her. She felt the jostling and heard the rustling of him buttoning up his pants, and the pressure increased somewhat when he did so, but the thick fabric left her almost completely in darkness, the giant's genitals filling the tiny space as little more than looming shadows.

It wouldn't be too difficult for her to get him erect, but it didn't seem like any of her three customers particularly wanted that, so she had to stay still. For her part, the situation was incredibly, overwhelmingly erotic. The heat of him was pressed up against her entire body, and she could feel it practically radiating into the sensitive flesh between her legs. The fact that she had to try to stay still was practically torture; literally marinating in the smell and warmth of the giant sent her libido into overdrive, and her mind was flooded with images of what this massive cock could do to her, until she was so wet between the legs that she almost felt that she could fit it inside her.

But it was hard for her to keep her position. Even with the pressure of the man's underwear keeping everything between his legs, including her, more or less in place, every movement he made sent everything around her swinging and bouncing. The soft flesh that surrounded her shifted unpredictably when he sat and when he stood, when he crossed and uncrossed his legs, and it was all she could do to hold on.

And his dick itself seemed like a living thing. It grew in size slowly and unpredictably, the volume of his heartbeat growing until she could feel it pulsing against her skin, and the bulk of his penis pressing up more and more firmly against her, both making it harder to keep her grip and pushing her fast against the cotton at her back. It would then shrink with visible speed, and it seemed like he could even flex it.

God, she couldn't wait. But all she could do was wait, and try to figure out how close they were to climbing into a bed based on the motion and the sounds.

At some point, Noah started to let himself go. His dick started to grow hard, and harder, and harder, until he couldn't take the pressure anymore, and one of his hands plunged into his underwear and turned his cock upwards, with Paige still straddling it. Suddenly, she was upside-down, her body squeezed relentlessly up against the sandpaper texture of his freshly-shaved pubic region by the rock-hard dick against the front of her body.

Then, suddenly, her world was flooded with light and fresh air. Noah's dick sprang away from his waist, and Paige found herself falling through the open air, landing hard on the ground.

The ground? No. These were bedsheets. The light was the soft light of a household lamp. The room, as she looked around her, was a dimly-lit bedroom with a fancy, modern grey bedroom set, and an absolutely massive bed at its center. Paige realized a second too late that she was wasting time gawking at the scenery when there were people in the room with her, people who demanded her attention.

Noah was completely naked, standing a little uncomfortably at the end of the bed, with a fully erect dick bobbing up and down directly above her. As she turned her gaze, she saw the other two, stripping their clothes with businesslike efficiency. Paige had hardly a moment to process it before they both slid, almost in unison, down into the bed. The man was still flaccid, and the woman drew up sinuously against him, crossing her thigh over his legs and rubbing it up and down with a dry sliding sound of skin against skin.

They both looked right past Paige and up at Noah. "Do you want it?" the man asked. Without waiting for an answer, he rolled up onto his knees and walked over the giantess' body, finally sitting down directly on her face. She hardly even moved in protest. She actually even spread her legs, begging for whatever might come between them, and the man placed his hands gently on her inner thighs, framing the dark, wrinkly sliver of her labia between his fingers. "Come on. Get it."

Noah hesitated for a moment, just barely a moment, and the other man straightened up, grabbing Paige's remote off the bedstand, and tossed it at him. "Why don't you start with her?" he asked.

In response, Noah sized Paige up all the way to two feet. As she grew, and as the world sprang into proper perspective around her, the bed she lay on was suddenly surprisingly busy, with the combined weight of two and one third of a person testing the frame, and yet another contemplating his own entrance to the party. Paige had a brief moment where her mind boggled at the possibilities of what could come next, but she didn't have to wait long.

Noah tossed down the remote, and picked her up by the waist with both hands. The sudden motion overcame the strength of her core muscles, and she flopped backwards like a rag doll, her arms falling over her head, and his right hand came up to keep her steady. She felt the massive bulk of his hand against her back, calluses the size of her fists scratching the bare skin, and instinctively tried to twist around to see what he was doing.

And, in doing so, she completely missed it when he positioned her body just right, and then drove her straight down onto his dick.

If she had been full-sized, the giant's penis would have been nearly two feet long and thicker around than her arm. And, in half a second, it was buried completely inside her. The sudden, unexpected insertion sent violent shivers through her entire body, and she let out a short, high-pitched scream, completely unbidden. She looked down, mouth agape and eyes wide, her hand drifting unconsciously to her belly, where she could clearly see the mushroom shape of his dick imprinting through her abdominal muscles, even as they flexed uselessly against the massive bulk inside her.

Even though she had experienced this, and far more, a dozen times before, her body created her response out of pure instinct. She knew that she only had a few seconds before he really started to show her what he was made of, and she wasted that time gently tracing the shape of his massive cock that pushed out through the skin of her belly with her fingers. She should have been split in half, his cock should have busted through all her organs and killed her on the spot, but she was fine. More than fine, even. The sensation of that massive bulk inside her was.... God...

Her pelvic muscles squeezed involuntarily, and with the contraction came a powerful, body-shaking wave of pleasure. She knew that she wouldn't be able to handle this for much longer, but the night had just barely begun.

"You get her too," the woman commanded.

Paige didn't have a whole lot of mobility with a dick buried halfway up her abdomen. She heard the bed creaking, a few heavy footsteps, and then the other man stepped right up to her. She stared up the long distance along the front of his hairy chest, marveling, through the fog of growing pleasure, at just how big he was.

His hands gripped her head, gently but firmly, and tilted it backwards until she could see his dick bobbing up and down right at her head level. Her head was the size of an apple in his hands, and his fingers were as thick around as her wrist as they tangled in her hair. She felt, for a moment, like prey caught in the jaws of a hungry predator, and she was equally helpless to resist as his thumbs gently pinched her jaw and pried it open.

She knew what he wanted, and she lay limp to let it happen. It would have only been awkward and difficult for him if she did anything to fight back, or even to help. The head of his cock, nearly as big as her actual head, pressed against her open mouth, stretching it further and further, wider and wider, impossibly large but never for a moment uncomfortable. His cock inched into her, sliding further into her mouth and down her throat, until she physically couldn't inhale anymore.

Her head was fixed in place as fast as if she had been run through with a spit, so all she could see anymore was the veiny underside of his penis and his carefully-shaven balls. Her hand traced delicately across her throat; her neck was twice as thick, her throat already stretched to impossible proportions to accommodate the bulk of the massive cock, but it still sought to push deeper and deeper.

That was the superpower of shrinking. Her body would never break, her skin would never tear, but with enough care and insistence, she would stretch. As far as she needed to accommodate whatever perverted desires her client wanted out of her tiny form.

But apparently the older man was tired with the gentle approach. His hands left her head, gripped her around the abdomen, and, with a single thrust, shoved his entire cock down her throat.

She would have screamed if she could even inhale. In one quick motion, her face was suddenly buried in the soft flesh of his ballsack, and she could feel, unbelievably, the one penis between her legs strike the one that was in her mouth when it drove all the way inside her. What the hell was going on with her body right now? Her vagina was stretched halfway up her abdomen, her throat was stretched halfway down, and the two cocks were apparently meeting in the middle. She was completely helpless, and almost completely unable to move, reduced to a toy between two giants.

God, yes. What would happen if they shrank her down right now?

"Oh, fuck," she heard a voice say. Female, actually. Apparently, the woman liked what she was seeing. Pinned to the underside of one of the men's cocks, Paige couldn't see any of it, but she definitely liked what she was feeling.

It was the older man who decided to start fucking her first. Placing his hands firmly around her torso, he pulled out a few inches, freeing Paige from the smothering flesh of his scrotum, then forced himself back down her throat. Testicles half the size of her head slapped against her face. She would have gagged, but the cock was filling her body so completely that her muscles couldn't even manage that simple action.

The younger man moved his hands down, gripping her thighs in fists and spreading her legs wide, and pulled himself out slightly as well. Compared to the rough feeling of the dick down her throat, the sensation was absolutely divine, and it was definitely made hotter by the fact that she was so completely immobilized that she couldn't even vocalize her pleasure.

When he pushed himself back into her, though, the ecstasy built so quickly that she climaxed the moment her hips met his. Her hands, the only part of her body she could move freely anymore, snapped down between her legs as if to push him away, but she was completely helpless.

After a few more rough, uncoordinated thrusts, the two men fell into a slow, forceful rhythm, pulling out of her in unison, nearly until they were completely out of her tortured holes, and then thrusting together to fill her tiny body completely. Their cocks banged against each other every time they penetrated her, and she was so sensitive that every thrust brought her screaming up to another earth-shattering orgasm.

Caught in a world of mind-numbing pleasure, she twitched, she writhed, she kicked and squirmed, but she was helpless in the grip of the two giants. The older man shifted his hands to pin her arms against her abdomen so she couldn't keep flailing them around, and then she was completely reduced to a sex toy. A living, seeing, feeling sex toy being penetrated at both ends and loving every minute of it.

It was the older man who came first, and he came without warning, as deep inside her as he could go. She felt his cock flex in her throat, so violently that it felt like it would tear right out of the front of her body. She could feel the sperm shoot down the length of his cock, and the heat of it, the sheer volume of it filling her stomach felt like a sun had been ignited in her body.

With her head buried in his scrotum, she thought she could even feel his testicles shifting around her.

With his cock buried all the way inside her, his cum was shot directly into her stomach. She couldn't taste it, she couldn't savor the slimy sensation of swallowing it, she just felt it fill her belly with its heat.

The giant's dick flexed once, twice, three times, each time injecting more semen into her stomach. And then, in one quick motion, he pulled all the way out, dragging a flood of his own cum with him. She coughed and sputtered as the salty taste filled her mouth, running down her face and clouding her vision. Her entire body weight was being held up by the cock that was inside her vagina, and she bounced up and down with it at the sudden motion.

The older man's dick was still hard, glistening along its entire length with fluids, but her vision shifted as the younger man, still gripping her thighs, turned towards the bed. And she saw, through the hazy of ejaculate filling her eyes, the woman lying back, her hand between her spread legs, fascination on her face.

"Shrink her all the way," she ordered. Even with her legs spread, two fingers currently inserted into her own vagina, she still seemed to control the room. The older man scooped up the remote from the bed, and, in an instant, shrank Paige to her smallest size.

The sensation was of penetration like nothing she could ever feel at full size. Her entire body shrank to nothing, and the cum that was still in her throat, her mouth, sprayed out in a quick, salty squirt as there was suddenly no more room inside her body for it. Her new remote got her down to one thirty-second of an inch, so there was practically nothing of her body left when the slider was at the bottom, just her vagina, still expanded to accommodate the younger man's rock hard dick, now hundreds of times larger than the rest of her body.

Her perspective didn't change; she was still looking at the world upside-down from the tip of his dick, but to anyone else, she had been reduced to a latex-thin flesh condom, her dark flesh hugging every ridge and vein of his fully erect penis. All the other features of her body were too small for anyone to even notice; there was nothing left of her but her vagina, and nothing left of her world but mind-shattering ecstasy.

Through the electrifying fog of pleasure, she heard the man chuckle. "Now he's black where it counts."

Okay, then.

The woman spread her legs wide and fell onto her back, wordlessly begging to be fucked. Paige, the living condom, was helpless to do anything but watch, her view bouncing chaotically around, as the man clambered onto the bed and brought her slowly down between the giantess' legs.

The giant gripped his cock... Paige?... at the base to guide it, and pressed her face mercilessly against the soft, fiery-hot flesh. Her perspective was completely buried inside the woman's vulva, so she had no idea what was going on or where she was, until she suddenly saw in front of her muscular walls, parting willingly for their new visitor, and felt the tight embrace of the giantess' vagina sliding down her cock-shaped body.

The woman's vagina seemed bottomless, walls parting forever and ever, as the man slowly inserted himself. Paige felt the giant's hand leave the base of her body just as her face was pressed against the giantess' cervix, and he pushed even a little harder. Until, finally, both giant and giantess were fully joined at the hips, his dick completely buried inside her vagina, and Paige reduced to a nothing more than a thin layer of flesh between the two.

If she could have fought, she would have. If she could have screamed, she would have. If she could have moved at all, she would have. But there was nothing left of her, she had become the giant's cock. All she could do was be, buried to the hilt inside another woman, wrapped along her entire length in heat and fluid and pressure, lost completely to a world of pleasure so absolute that orgasm was a constant state of being.

When Noah started to fuck his lover, the motion barely did anything for her, but it was everything to her. She had completely lost all agency. She was no longer a human being. She was nothing more than her own vagina, filled to an unbelievable extent and completely breaking her mind's ability to process the pleasure. She was nothing more than Noah's cock, completely at his control and forced to endure wherever the hell he wanted to put her. She was nothing more than an endless orgasm, blinding her to reality and making time itself seem meaningless. This had to end eventually, but, right now, it felt like it was going on forever. It felt like it already had.

Of the four of them, she was definitely having the most fun.