[Reviews - 25] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Past Featured StorySummary:

A story of a professional and a new hire in a highly erotic field.


Rated: X
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Muscle, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f, FM/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 27 Completed: No
Word count: 62976 Read: 535903
Published: October 01 2017 Updated: August 29 2023
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

The 'Table of Contents' link will show you everything you need to know about the story, if you are looking for something in particular.

1. Introductions are in Order by tallie [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (1469 words)

In which we lay the ground rules for some very explicit content later on.

2. Breaking in the New Toy by tallie [Reviews - 0] (2933 words)

In which things start to get hot, as our star plies her craft. Vaginal insertion, giantess masturbation, moderate crush, and some lesbianism.

3. The Personal Treatment by tallie [Reviews - 0] (2170 words)

In which our co-star makes her appearance, and gives us the first hints of the depth of her depravity. Panties entrapment, vaginal insertion, human plaything, and orgasm. 

4. Challenge Accepted by tallie [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2080 words)

In which Holly earns her keep, and Becca is shown the erotic skills of a professional. Vaginal insertion.

5. An Unauthorized User by tallie [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2142 words)

In which Holly spends some quality time with an unexpected younger customer. Masturbation, panties entrapment, and insertion.

6. Three's a Crowd by tallie [Reviews - 3] (2457 words)

In which we discover that a month between updates is unacceptable. Couples, sex, insertion, orgasm, fluids, entrapment, and some reckless abuse of anatomy.

7. The Other Shoe Drops by tallie [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2879 words)

In which we learn the consequences for being irresponsible. Some giantess/toy playing, panties entrapment, and masturbation from the GTS POV.

8. Enter Becca's New Sensei by tallie [Reviews - 0] (2420 words)

In which Holly gets some small amount of payback. Masturbation, insertion, some mouth play.

9. The First Lesson is Always the Hardest by tallie [Reviews - 2] (2357 words)

In which we explore the full potential of being tiny. Vore from the tiny perspective, domination, and anatomical impossibilites. The content of this chapter may be somewhat objectionable. 

10. You and Me and Bad Dragon Makes Three by tallie [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1142 words)

In which our trainee's new boss shows us her true depravity. Anatomical impossibilities continue with masturbation from the GTS and tiny POV.

11. A Bit Late on the Meet-and-Greet by tallie [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2096 words)

In which Paige explains her intentions to Becca. Micro pussy entrapment/insertion, mouth play/soft vore, and the unfortunate trappings of story development.

12. What Goes Around Comes Around by tallie [Reviews - 0] (2066 words)

In which we revisit a familiar scenario, and Becca gets her due on day one. Couples sex, vaginal insertion, an unaware giant and a bit of bodily fluids.

13. A More Experienced Audience by tallie [Reviews - 0] (1089 words)

In which Becca is introduced to a couple familiar with the intimacies of shrunken toys. Sexual content is relatively toned down here; very mild insertion, but with a casually intimate interaction between lovers that would surely make for an MA rating on cable TV.

14. A Second Helping by tallie [Reviews - 1] (1348 words)

In which Paige and her boyfriend conspire to make Becca's life that much worse. Anal insertion, giant couple sex, and a little bit of dialogue.

15. Please View the Table of Contents for a Better Description of Fetish Content by tallie [Reviews - 0] (1981 words)

In which Becca learns that casual abuse is so much worse. Panty entrapment, and the barest hints of GTS blowjobs.

16. A Proven Training Method by tallie [Reviews - 0] (1502 words)

In which Paige shows us how to make a happy toy out of a rebellious slave. Vaginal insertion and near-impossible anatomy, all from the GTS POV. A hearty thank-you to the anonymous administrator that decided to make this story 'featured.'

17. Basic Training by tallie [Reviews - 0] (1484 words)

In which Becca suffers, and Paige savors, the process of initiating a new toy. Vaginal insertion (from the tiny and GTS perspective), and orgasm torture (is that a tag that people are familiar with?).

18. Basically a Reprise of the Last Chapter by tallie [Reviews - 0] (1275 words)

In which the training quickly begins to take effect; seven full days may not even be necessary. Continuing with the orgasm torture, vaginal insertion, and giantess masturbation.

19. A Toy Broken by tallie [Reviews - 0] (2272 words)

In which Becca learns to appreciate the finer things in life. A third part to that weird orgasm torture, masturbation, and giantess insertion.

20. The First Real Lesson by tallie [Reviews - 0] (2164 words)

In which Becca finally internalizes her role as a sex toy. Vaginal insertion from the GTS perspective, and panty/underwear entrapment.

21. Mistress and Mini by tallie [Reviews - 0] (1823 words)

In which Becca enjoys an almost completely non-sexual experience with Paige. Strictly panty entrapment.

22. A Real Party by tallie [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2896 words)

In which Paige introduces Becca to her real job. Blowjobs, vore, insertion, couples sex, and a tiny bit of plot.

23. Chaos for a Toy by tallie [Reviews - 1] (3300 words)

In which Becca experiences a lifetime of sex in a few short minutes. Giant couples sex, M/f sex, mouthplay, shrinking, and vaginal insertion.

24. The Swingers' Bedroom by tallie [Reviews - 0] (5090 words)

In which Paige is also taken home from the party. Unbelievable tiny play and giant sex.

25. A New Toy for the House by tallie [Reviews - 1] (3980 words)

In which Becca learns what it means to be tiny around her 'friends.' Insertion, masturbation, and a bit of foot stuff.

26. Bringing Work Home with You by tallie [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4138 words)

In which we get a glimpse into the private lives of Holly and Paige, and what they do with the privileges afforded to XMart employees. Masturbation, very small amounts of insertion, and more impossible size play.

27. Initiation Night by tallie [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2423 words)
In which Becca enjoys some time underfoot. Foot crush, a little bit of explicit size POV, and some plot.