- Text Size +

Natasha's jaw was wide open in shock as the tiny boy walked on the table. He still limped, and his entire body was still sore, but he could move at something more than a pitiful hobble. Pride welled up in her heart, she had successfully helped this tiny boy recover from something so ghastly; she felt like a mother whose child had ridden his bike for the first time. "You've made such a great recovery in only a few days! I'm so proud of you." she smiled.

Pod smiled internally, appearing as a humble blush. It felt good to be complimented, but he was still quite nervous. He gave a small nod, as if trying to say 'thank you', but forgetting the words. 

"Remember, you still need plenty of rest, and I'm not going anywhere." Natasha brought a finger to him, the tiny freezing as it approached, remaining still as she softly patted his hair. "I'm guessing you lived somewhere before you fell, do you mind showing me?"

"O-okay."

Natasha brought her palm down, Pod hopping aboard. The gigantic woman was like a ship when she walked, her bobbing steps like waves rocking him back and forth, and following the directions of him pointing, as if by a navigator. "Here?" she asked, looking at the bin at the corner of her kitchen. Pod nodded, the older woman shrugging and dropping him down. "Is there anything here you want?"

Pod twisted his body awkwardly, shyly. Her giant squatting body filled his sky, her panties visible through her skirt at such a low vantage point, although he was too awkward to mention it. "M-my blanket." he said; a childhood memento. 

"Okay." she mouthed, smiling. He went around the back of the large metal cylinder, cold and intimidating. Along the wall was a small hole, enough for him to squeeze through, which he did. His heart was thumping, he was back home; his dark, thick, dusty home. In here, there was nothing stopping him from staying away from her, he could run, abandoning her and making an escape. He could go back to his old life, to pretend this chance encounter with a human that didn't want to instantly pulverise him never happened. 

After a few short minutes the tiny boy emerged holding a tiny raggedy piece of cloth, smudged with dirt. Natasha lay her hand back down to receive him. "Oh, I can't let you sleep with that! It's filthy! Let me wash it for you." she said, pinching the rag.

Pod held on slightly, this was his last reminder of his family; the one thing he had taken with him. He wanted it washed, but he didn't want to give it up. No, he trusted her, and he gave it up, allowing her to have it.

Natasha looked down at the boy in her palm, his thin body with a slightly large head. He was seventeen, but so innocent he seemed younger. He was like a little lost boy that had his blanket taken away, but that innocent boy had likely lived a life she couldn't imagine. "I'll get this cleaned up." she said, the young man nodding in thanks.

---

Pod held the blanket around him tight, his clenched hands like magnets to his chest. The cleaned piece of fabric was much silkier than he remembered, and it kept him warm. But even through his layer of protection he was still slightly chilled. Tonight had been like the previous ones, Natasha watching television with him on the table, sitting against the tissue box. It seemed his carer was totally engrossed in whatever film was playing, and she hadn't done her usual song and dance of beckoning him to her. Under his cosy layer of fluff, he shuffled over, to the end nearest her. "N-Natasha..." he said, the older woman turning her hazel eyes, protected by a pair of glasses.

"Yes sweety?" she said, using her friendly pet name for him now that they were on better terms.

"C-can... you put m-me on you again." he asked, voice so frail it could barely be heard over the television. 

Her eyes softened into adoration, a rosy tinge added to her cheeks. She scooped him up, dropping him onto her right breast, covered by sweater. He sunk into the fuzz, the bulbous fatty breast felt easily beneath him; again she proved herself to be intensely soft. As if hit by a spell he was struck by sleepiness, laying down in the shadow of her jawline and snuggling into the blanket. "Natasha..." he opened again.

"Mhm?" she acknowledged.

"I'm s-sorry I was so r-rude to you..."

Natasha began to gush, she had finally let her true emotions be felt. Pod was the cutest, most innocent, dearest little thing she ever had the privileged of meeting. It seemed physically impossible to hate him, the way his eyes were so big, even on his tiny face, his soft voice, his fine limbs; it all seemed they had been engineered to create something that made her heart tingle at the sight of him. That's why it was painful to seem him hurt and scared. "That's okay Pod, I understand I look all big and scary." she said softly, a fingertip caressing him like a piece of treasure.

"Thank you, f-for being so nice." he said, smiling. 

Pod felt his body moved, a finger dragging him onto her soft palm, blanket still held fast to him. He sunk into the buttery skin, on his back, his blanket readjusted to sit on top of him. He looked so adorable tucked onto her cupped palm like a bed, blanket over him. He was so cute, and she wanted to appreciate how he looked and felt now that he would let her. Pod was unsure of what she was doing, feeling nervous, but fighting off the feeling. She teased the blanket down a little, looking at this shoulder and sighing. "You really are a fighter, aren't you?" she said, complimenting him. 

The pain he felt those few days ago was still somewhat fresh in his mind, the dreadful sear of the fall. For a few seconds they just looked at each other, her giant hazel irides into his tiny green dots. Natasha poked her nose into him gently, nuzzling him and causing him to giggle with her oversized eskimo kiss. She moved up slightly, delivering to him a peck with her giant puckered lips. He recalled yesterday, how he recoiled in fear and begged to not be eaten. He didn't feel that, he still felt a strange tingle, a message at the back of his mind: she is human, she is not to be trusted, but he didn't listen. He allowed it to be replaced with the feeling of her all encompassing soft palm. 

"You know, I'm glad I found you on the floor." 

Pod's heart sank slightly, was this when she was about to reveal her big plan? Her scheme? "W-w-why?" he said, particularly difficult to get out.

Natasha sighed, "I have been so lonely for what seems like forever. I've just gone to work and come back to an empty house. I haven't had time, or been bothered, for anything else. Surely you can relate? It must have been so lonely in this gigantic place..."

Pod was relieved, and he felt almost proud he had done something to alleviate her loneliness. Truth be told, he had been so cripplingly lonely those few days. With his family he may have been bullied, but here there was no one to do even that. He had been alone, he had been small, he had been sad. "Lonely..." was all he said.

Natasha smiled, he really was cutie. Such a young man, still a kid really. She had been thinking recently, she wanted to do whatever possible to make him happy, and although it might be strange, she decided, as a young man, he needed a release. She pulled the his blanket down even further with a nail, slithering along his body. He stared at her with wide eyes, frailly grasping at the fabric to dissuade her, but her finger was much stronger. She smiled at his exposed body, so thin, so delicate, so smooth and soft. He was thankfully warmed by the aura of her hand, but he still felt exposed, bringing his arms to cover him. She brought her index finger close to him, teasing at the strap of his loin cloth. Pod tried to push her finger away with his weak hand, like a tiny tap to her tactile finger. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"W-what are y-you doing?" he said, he was feeling strange, tingly... especially 'down below'. He wasn't sure her intentions, was she really trying to do what she thought? He was a teenager, he had gotten 'the talk' like human children, he had done things on nights alone. Although he would never admit it, being alone in this house there was only one woman he had seen in so long, and perhaps on those lonely nights he was thinking about the giant's womanly curves... But he was scared of it happening in real life, instead of fantasy.

"This is to cheer you up." she reassured, fingering at his loincloth further. "It's okay if you don't want to though, I won't go any further." Shamefully, Pod backed his hands away and allowed her to get it off, but as soon as it was off he moved his hands over his privates to shield himself. The tiny boy averted his eyes from her, face turning a burning crimson; he was so nervous, and ashamed. But he wanted it, he had never been with a woman before, he thought maybe he would die before he ever did. Natasha saw him, burning in shame with his crotch hidden, averting his eyes; he looked so cute, his tiny little blush making her silently fill with a desire to comfort him. "Just tell me to stop if you don't like it, okay?"

Pod nodded slowly, taking a deep breath. Natasha extended her tongue, moving his shielding hands away gently with a finger nail. Her extended tongue was wide and red, and he could see directly into her mouth, the fear of being devoured returning. But he wouldn't be afraid, she wasn't going to eat him, 'You don't need to be scared anymore.' As soon as the muscular tongue made contact with his lower body his mind went blank; he couldn't feel anything but her tactile tongue warming and tickling him, gooey saliva covering his thighs. He couldn't move, he didn't want to, he didn't need to. 

Natasha simply lapped at his lower half for a little bit, rolling her tongue around and tasting him. It wasn't long, she didn't expect it to be, he was so young, so lonely. When she was done she withdrew, looking down on the naked tiny again, his legs slick and shiny. It seemed she had sucked all the energy out of him, and he lay completely limp. He still looked ashamed, his blush as intense as before. "Was that good?" she asked, she really hoped it cheered him up, but perhaps she had acted rashly and let her own feelings for him get in the way.

Pod shuffled around, trying to cradle himself, he was so ashamed, he shouldn't have done that. But he enjoyed it, and he was ridden with guilt. Nevertheless he nodded.

"Awww, Pod, it's okay. You don't need to be shy! It's just me and you." she said, smiling down. 

Pod was heartened by her words, maybe he was being... a coward. He loosened up, allowing his exhausted tiny body into a more comfortable position.

"Anyway, I'm glad you liked it." she said softly, in a warm tone that comforted him further, especially with a finger running along his back. "Maybe even I liked it too." she whispered, winking and making him feel even more relaxed. 

The tiny was dropped back onto her breast, slightly higher up, towards her neck. He was tired after... that, his entire body sapped of energy and calmed by the natural mechanisms after his burst. Natasha draped his blanket over him, and silently wished him a good night with a pat on his back. 

Lonely, he had been lonely. The days in the house before his injury were so bleak, he didn't even realise until now; so caught up in proving himself. He hadn't known what it was like to be loved like this, to have someone be with him so... intimately. He smiled, allowing the remnants of his blush fade away, he was content now. 

He let the whispering television soothe him, and her to warm him, and the faint thump of his injury die away. He realised something, moments before dropping off to sleep: that message in the back of his mind 'she is a human, she is not to be trusted', had stopped, and for the first time he felt absolutely no fear of her. A new message instead reassured him: this is Natasha, she can be trusted. 

Chapter End Notes:

This is officially the end. I don't know if there will be more.