- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here it is!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
                Chapter 3
    
    Eventually, it became time to get out of the tub and go to bed. Miranda set Andrew on the side of the tub and made to put her robe back on. Her cheeks were flushed and she looked even more beautiful than before. She put Andrew in her pocket and headed to the kitchen for a glass of water.
    "Are you thirsty or hungry, Drew?" she asked him.
    "I am not hungry for sustenance," he replied as he looked at her and winked cheekily. "I am more in the mood for further exploration of your body. After all, this may not happen again and I do not want to miss a moment of this."
    Miranda grinned and said, "I dont blame you, my tiny man. I am intrigued by it, and I would be lying if I said I was not also aroused."
    "Really?" Andrew asked. "That is quite surprising. I am happy to hear that." He smiled to himself and curled up in her pocket once again.
    Miranda finished gathering her glass of water and a small bottle cap in case Andrew changed his mind later. She had a constant ache in her core since he had made her cum in the bath. She was still a little nervous as she walked to their bedroom. She knew that would change. It would be strange sleeping in their giant four-poster bed with him being tiny, but she decided not to worry about that for now.
    She walked around to her side of the bed and set the water and the bottle cap down on the nightstand. "I am going to light a few candles," she said. She pulled him from her pocket and pressed a kiss to his small head. Her lips went fully around his face and he looked as if he had a hair washing when she pulled away. She licked her lips and rubbed the moistness off of his head. "I'm sorry, Drew."
    "It is not a problem at all, my dear," he replied. She placed him on his pillow where she could see him. She turned and started lighting the candles of varying scents and smells. The room had an ethereal radiance to it. She thought Andrew looked like a miniature sprite as his flesh was illuminated with the glowing light. Miranda moved closer and saw that Drew was lying on his back with his hands behind his head. He is still as handsome as ever, she thought.
    He seemed to read her mind because he now had this cocky look on his face and a knowing grin. "Like what you see, Mira?" he asked and winked at her. She flushed and said, "Oh yes. Very much." Before Andrew realized what happened she threw herself on her side of the bed and was semi on her stomach and half propped up on her side.
    Miranda moved quickly and pinned Andrew down with her finger, and just as swiftly she traced her pointer finger over his petite body. Andrew shivered deliciously as she brouught two of her fingers back up and stroked his now fully erect penis.
    "How do you like this? Being at my mercy?" she had this wicked smile on her face. Andrew was lost in pleasure and writhing under her touch. He let out a small moan of happiness before answering, "Oh yes! I love this. You are my giant goddess and I will be at your service for whatever you like, Mira."
    "Mmm, swell. In that case," she stopped and picked him up. He was a bit startled as she brought him to her open mouth. He was feeling nervous and ecstatic all at once. Miranda popped him in her mouth like he was a piece of chewing gum.
    It was hot and so moist in her mouth. It was dark as well, but he expected that. He did not expect the nerve shock he would feel as she brought her tongue up to lick his body. She swished him from cheek to cheek. He was being sucked on like a piece of candy and it felt amazing. She opened her mouth and plucked him out by his shoulder. She left his bottom half inside her mouth. She resumed sucking and licking him. She swirled her tongue around his hard member. Sucking long and hard, Andrew felt the tell tell signs that an impending orgasm was coming.
    "Oh, Mira, oh please keep going."  He was vibrating and jerking and she needed no encouragement. Her goal was to have him bursting in her mouth due to his pleasure. She knew by his twitching and groaning being more random that it would not be long for her to wait. "I'm about to..." he stopped as she gave one last long suck and Andrew shot his load all over her tongue and he went limp with shudders.
    She loved the taste of him normally, and having his whole body in her mouth at the same time as he orgasmed was the height of tastefulness.  She sucked him lightly twice more, and he jerked in her fingers.
    "Mira, I believe I need a small break now. That felt fantastic."
    "Whatever you need, Andrew. I enjoyed it thoroughly," she replied as she set him on his pillow once more. "Rest up dear, it will be a long hot night."

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading. Please R and R. Thank you.