- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

thx for coming back to my story again!
Appreciate it!

The chapter you are about to read is more of a run-up of things to come.
There is not much action in this one.
Sometimes in a story, a chapter like this is necessary to glue things up to other events.

After this however, things are about to stir up one several fronts.
Hope you enjoy!

 

 

Cobra

Like a peeping tom, Johnson gawked at the spectacle through the chopper’s window. In the far distant, he saw the display of his home-town trapped in some square glassed prison with a country sized teen girl, named Madison, looming, like a greedy kid over candy bowl.
Was this their fate? To provide entertainment as an ant-farm for the delight of a 13 old child?


Even from this far out, the girl was incomprehensible huge. She crouched in front of the ‘toy’ city, accompanied by the sonorous sound of giggle’s and chats.
It was their luck this girl was kind to them. True, she mostly treated them like little pets, but she treated them with respect.


This was an entirely different story with that vicious mother of hers. Johnson felt an electric like shiver crawling along his spine by the thought of Sophie getting her way with their city.
He didn’t even dare to think about the possible crimes this heinous woman committed against his people.
He recalled one day when her appealing face overshadowed New Oakton City and he craned his neck with a tremulous look.

Those haughty eyes, in search for something, both permeated with disdain.

Johnson felt an odd mixture of deep fear and rapture for this woman.
Fear, before the lecherousness her stare radiated, rapture, before her un-earthly beauty.

 

In his entire life, Johnson had never experienced such a profound shock whilst drowning in the appearances of a woman.

Countless of good-looking women he laid is eyes on, but the natural beauty of this Sophie exceeded all of them with ease. She was like an angel.

Fiercely was its striking turn-around when she revealed her true intentions to the insignificant Lilliputians.
She made him feel so extremely helpless when she displayed her absolute control, and she loved it, every moment of it.


‘There! I see a crack on the wall, should we land?’ Jackson's voice suddenly percolated Johnson's eardrums, like an alarm clock on a mondaymorning.

Startled from his daydream, he wheeled around to look where Jackson was pointing at.


‘How strong is the signal?’ Johnson asked Wade.


Consulting his neoteric equipment the latter answered ‘It won’t get any stronger than this sir’


Johnson nodded and aimed his attention back to Jackson. ‘Put Slutwing to the ground and tell Eaglebitch to follow suit. We’re going to explore that crack to see where it leads to.’


With both choppers clawed on the ground, and its crew disembarked. They huddled their way through the draught corridor, flashlights on.
After a few hours of sauntering about aimlessly, the crew decided to take a break.

Exhausted, most of them lumped on the floor, like a bag of flour. Smokes got lit up and chocolate bars found their way to empty stomachs under the buzz of indistinct chitchats.


'The signal is getting stronger sir. It won’t be long now before we find the source of these voices.’ Wade told Johnson.


A bit nervous, Wade continued. ‘Is it okay if I… you know…’


Johnson frowned, slightly irritated by this vague talk. ‘If you gotta go, you gotta go. You don’t have to ask my permission to take a leak.’


‘That’s not what I meant.’ Wade replied.


‘Well, what do you mean then? Just say what you gotta say man!’


‘I… uuh..’


Miller's voice suddenly squeezed in. ‘The guy just wants to meet with his religious obligations, is it not?’ He gave Wade a meaningful smile and dabbed him on the back.


Johnson understood it now. He had almost forgotten that Wade converted himself to what he called ‘Sophieism’. He saw Sophie as God and Savior of mankind, and felt the urge to praise her.


With some reluctance, Johnson allowed him to. ‘Okay, go ahead, but do it in silence. I don’t wanna hear you attempt to save more souls among my men.’

 

Wade groveled his head like a grateful, grinning monk.


‘Crazy mother fucker.’ Johnson shook his head.

 

‘I’ve seen them crazier.’ Miller offered him a cigarette and they both observed Zorban conversing with one of his buddies.

 

Johnson chuckled. ‘I guess they are both crazy in their own way.’
The idiot did save my life though and not for the first time.

Out of nowhere, three loud bangs exploded around them. Brilliant flashes knived their eyes, while a penetrating peep infiltrated their brains, making them both deaf and blind.
Fumble around like a blindfolded drunkard, Johnson desperately tried to retrieve his orientation. He knew from experience those pops we’re flash-bangs, and those things almost always got followed by an assault.
Steadily, his sight and ears came back. He winked and rubbed the final residue's of the flash-bangs effects out of his eyes.

He looked about and tried his utmost to get a clear view of his surroundings. All but shouts and chaos everywhere, even some gunshots.

A sudden strange smell entered his nose, and he felt an irresistible urge to drop down and take a goodnight nap.

He was able to resist it for a moment, until his left cheek received a warm welcome by the up rising floor and the lights went out.

 

Ashley
Curled up on her bed; Ashley nourished her daily girl´s chatter on the phone, with Madison. She hated the fact that she and Madison couldn´t hang out like friends do. The size difference was just too great, too dangerous. Madison could kill her without even knowing it. Although, they did plan to do something similar like Claire, and her brother had done with the big cargo ship. That way, it would be easy for Madison to know where she was.

 

'I'll be happy to show you around my school, and we can go to the mall together!’ Madison burst out in revelry.


At first, it seemed like a great idea, aside from the fact that it frightened her to be launched off to space-like heights when Madison would pick up the ship. This plan has to wait for now, maybe next week.


A knock on her bedroom door announced a visitor.

 

‘Can you excuse me Maddy? There is someone coming.’


‘Sure Ash, no prob, I’m starving anyway. I´m gonna grab a snack downstairs.’ Madison spoke through the screen of Ashley’s phone.


‘Careful with your steps please, those window factories are working overtime here.’


Madison blushed a bit. ‘Sorry about that, I will creep like a cat from this day forward.' She made a hissing sound and clawed her hand as if to scratch before hanging up.

 

‘Come in!’ Ashley called out. Kelvin opened the door and waddled in glumly, treating his sister with a simpering smile before turning his gaze towards her window.


 No cocky attitude? Something's gotta be wrong with him. Ashley thought.


‘Your room always had the best view.’



They both squinted through the window showing a vast field of grass with sloping hills.

Overhead, the top-level floors of a few skyscrapers popped out in the far distant, like a bunch of lucifers through a piece of cardboard.

In the background, Madison’s glossy blond, city-sized face decorated the scene. The girlish youth took one last peek at her minute boxed possession and granted the citizens a gleeful, cute smile before standing up to leave the room.


‘You two really get along huh?’


‘Mmm.’ Nodded Ashley. ‘Such a shame our size differences limit the possibilities.’


‘Yes it is.’ Kelvin said absently, plunged in thoughts.


‘How are you and Claire faring by the way?’


The question seemed to startle Kelvin. ‘Huh? Yea fine, fine. Great girl, really.’


Ashley produced a derisive titter. ‘Now that's what I call a convincing declaration.’ She said sarcastically.


Kelvin suddenly spun around, indignant. ‘What do you mean by that? We ARE fine!’ he said curtly.


‘Okay, just chill, you don’t have to sway me or something.’

What's the matter with him for a sudden?


Kelvin unleashed a deep sigh. ‘I’m sorry Ash. It's just… complicated you know.’


‘Come sit next to me.’ She tapped on the bed and made room for him to take a seat.


‘What’s wrong with you? You seem so gloom. The last time I saw you like this was when Ralph was missing after his fight against Sophie.’


Kelvin was about to throw it all out, when a jingle popped up from his phone. He took a peek.

 

‘I have to go. They need me at the bar. Angelo caught the flu.’

 

Before he stood up, he gave Ashley a long firm hug and caressed her cheek. After that he darted out in haste.


‘Love you too brother!’ Ashley slung after before the door closed with a bang.

 

 

Sophie
Dashing home in her Suzuki Swift Sophie crashed the brake to make a stop before a pedestrian crossing. Flocks of people swarmed to cross over, like an agitated herd.


Just another day as a nugatory single mom, working for a crappy company, swallowing one insult after the other. Is this what life has in store for me? Sophie pondered a bit dreary.


She knew for a certain that this wasn’t the case, no way. She knew she was destined for far greater things than this.


All burned up from work. Sophie desperately longed for a positive sexual satisfaction.

The traffic light blinked green. She pumped the gas and rolled off again.
While driving, her free hand crawled its way along her smooth thigh, below her office skirt.

She started to tickle the rough fabric of her red panty. First, a soft scratch with the tip of her fingernail, then some delicate rubs, to massage her labia. Streams of pleasurable sensations saturated her womanhood.


‘The city had their chance.’ She moaned softly. ‘Mine… they are mine now… Mmmm… I and I alone am in control of their fate. Of everyone's fate...Mmmm... All... All have to answer to me...’


She found her clit, and scrubbed harder, raising her moans of pleasure even to higher volumes.


‘Cum... Let me cum… Yea… satisfy me… pleasure your Goddess…’ She ravaged her labia like a lunatic. All the while driving during rush hour.

 

‘I won’t help you this time little Fuckers!' She spat out the last word.

"You’ve got only one shot. Just a little more… Yea that’s it… Aaaaaaahhhh FUCK YEA!!!’ her eyes spun in ecstasy, showing merely the white of its sclera.


A car honk instantly brought her back to earth and made her realize she rode on the wrong side of the road. A treat of the finger and a firm jerk on the wheel coursed her back on track.


Times up. They have until tomorrow... Please me or die… She continued her journey home, determined to get her divine will done.



Claire

Steadily, dawn chased away the gloom in Claire's bedroom and announced another day.

Today, the weather resembled her dark mood. Raindrops battered incessantly against the glass of her open swaying window, while the curtains danced in harmony with the snatches and jerks of the wind.


For almost an hour, she was just standing there, in front of her long mirror, surveying her own eyes, in nothing but underwear to cover her skin. With a messed up out of bed look, she still looked more exquisite than ever, even dangerous.

A brilliant flash pictured her pretty face for a split second, subsequently followed by a reverberating thunder in the distance.


Three days had passed since her encounter with that scold of a Denise. After that, it was a roller coaster on which tears, anger and regret followed each other up. Every night, she went to bed with wet, red burning eyes, to stand up the next day with a throbbing headache.
But not today. Today was different. Somehow, she felt a sense of peace, even a slight of joy.
Standing with her arms crossed in front of the mirror, her eyes pierced the reflected ones without blinking, while streams of wind waved her auburn locks of hair.

Never in her life, Claire bothered to give attention to the lower species on this planet. She only felt sorry for them, being so tiny and helpless. The Lilliputians even more so than the humans. She was glad to be born a Brobdingnagian.

The thought of becoming some little girl’s imprisoned plaything would be unbearable to her.

The Lilliputian city and its inhabitants, we’re completely delivered to the whims of Madison. Lucky for them Madison appeared to be gentle.


By nature, Claire possessed not a very accessible personality. Sure, she dated enough and even more wanted to, but the conversations always drifted on shallowness, until she met charming Kelvin, a Lilliputian guy for god’s sake!


In a matter of days, she opened up like never before and as a reward, got trampled on, like a cockroach.
During her time with Kelvin, Claire started to see the Lilliputians more as living people with feelings and emotions and dreams.

She started to acknowledge their existence, respect them, something she had never done before.
Nevertheless, that all ended then, the day she got scorned by a Lilliputian.

A wave of anger pumped its way through her body, and it felt good.

Contemplating her flexing fingers, she suddenly realized the tremendous and frightful power she possessed, even with one hand alone.

The destruction and mayhem she could cause to these inferior beings, because that’s exactly what they are.
Leisurely, she closed her slender hand in a fist, and in her thoughts, heard all the cracks and squeaks of compressed buildings accompanied by desperate screams of agony of thousands.
She clenched her fist, tightly, digging the nails in until it bled. Under the ravaging thunder outside, a sinister smirk fashioned the face of the teenage beauty.


Chapter End Notes:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thx for reading

I would love to hear your thoughts ;)