- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is all Sophie focused.
It dives a bit deeper in the person behind the character.

Thanks for coming back and I hope you enjoy!

 

 

 

Sophie

With fascination, she observed. With curiosity, she studied. It wiggled and meandered like a pinched insect. The sensation of its pounding arms and biting teeth felt like tickles on her skin. Vibrations of their indistinct shrieks and shouts tuned on her eardrums, becoming louder with every accrued squeeze from her fist.

Eight-year-old Sophie was looking at two incredible small people, captured in the tight grip from her fist. Humans they called them. Minuscule sized people of around one inch tall. If Sophie had to believe her parents, they even lived in similar-sized houses. Unfortunately, she haven't seen those yet. She hoped she would soon enough. It would be so wonderful to let them live in their own place and to watch over them in the safe area of her bedroom.
Nevertheless, she had to do with the box of people her father had given her for her birthday. Twenty humans they contained. Well, actually only seventeen were left now. Three died already. One crushed under her smashing fist when he disobeyed Sophie's order to line up, and two more were killed by her landing sneaker when they tried to make a run for it. After that, obedience became more customary.
Sophie wanted to be gentle to them, to take care of them, but she wouldn’t tolerate any form of disobedience.

The joy she felt when she opened the box, this was something she always wanted, a dream come true.

Every day petite Sophie bombarded her mother and dad with her wish to get little people for her own and today, on her eighth birthday, it finally came true.
She plunged into her father’s arms to shout out her frenzied gratitude. On his turn, her father answered with a warm hug and a kiss on her forehead. He seemed pleased to see Sophie all jolly.
Her mother was another story. It appeared like she wasn’t happy at all for her. It didn’t matter for Sophie though, with a present like this, not even the mood of her mother could ruin this day.

She pinched her fist some more and felt delighted by the rising volumes of the little people screams. A girlish giggle eluded her mouth. She didn’t want to kill them. It was just teasing, playing, nothing more.
Meanwhile in the background, Sophie’s parents waged a heated discussion in the kitchen.

“That’s it. You've done it now.’ Sophie’s mother exclaimed in an accusing tone. “I tried so hard you know, to protect her from all this. I don’t want our girl to become some fanatic!”

“Just calm down sugar-plum.” Sophie’s father simmered down. “They are…”

“Don’t you call me that!" Her mother interceded. "You’ve lost that privilege a long time ago.”

“Okay. I’m sorry… Sarah. Look, they are just a bunch of humans. And sooner or later, she would encounter them anyway. Rather you admit it or not. Those little people ARE part of society you know.”

“Do not speak like they have rights, because they do not!”

“That’s why I gave her this present. This way, she will learn to respect them.”

“Aaaw Jesus Christ, you seriously believe that? You know how she is. The girl just killed two only yesterday. On purpose. And all she did was laugh about it.”

Sophie’s father gave a profound sigh. “You know what? Forget about it. I’m out of here.”

“Yeah go on. Leave. That’s all your good for. Leave in the middle of the heat.”

Little Sophie was all carried away in her own world of tiny humans. She was so fascinated by the frantic shouts and wrestle from the tiny humans captured in her fist that she didn’t pick up a single word of her parents heated conversation. She didn’t mind either. The humans were far more interesting than boring adult talk.
With her thumb and index-finger she twisted a human arm between it, rolled it like a toothpick. The immense force shattered its bones beyond healing, with tendons teared open like cloth pieces. Its owner cried out in hellish pain. The other human, a female, whimpered hysterical and begged Sophie to make it stop.
Suddenly, she felt someone tousling her hair and got jolted out. It was her dad.

“Enjoying your new toys sweety?” Her dad looked down upon her with a gentle smile.

Sophie quickly swooped the humans in the pocket of her pants. “Are you leaving already?” She whined.

“Yes I am, but I promise I will pick you up after school tomorrow and were gonna eat that ice-cream I promised you earlier. Deal? I would love to hear you singing again. You have such a lovely voice.”

Sophie looked up and produced her most radiant smile. Even on this age, she had her father all wrapped up around her little finger.



Five years went by, upon which Sophie’s parents got divorced, and she got more accustomed interacting with the teeny humans.
She even had a small village with small-scale houses and a few cars in her bedroom at present.
Where her primary play-activities usually consisted of torture and kill, currently started to shift to control and fear.
She now mainly used her authority to hurt the little-ones as punishment, when things didn’t go as planned.
For example, when nail polish got spilled on the carpet or when they made too much noise when Sophie tried to sleep.
There was this one time when the humans had a little party and a BBQ. During the same time, Sophie tried to study for her exam. She didn’t tell them she needed silence, nor did she asked for it. So the humans were unaware of Sophie’s necessity for quietness. Sophie had also forgotten that she had granted this party a few days ago.
In Sophie’s mind, the humans had failed to recognize the needs of their protector, so they deserved punishment.
Or was it that the humans did recognize it, but chose not to act on it accordingly? That would be even worse. Either way, to maintain respect retribution was necessary.
So thirteen-year-old Sophie shot up from her chair, angry, stood with her hands on her hips, and looked down upon the surprised faces of the merry-makers with fiery green eyes. Without warning, her powerful leg lifted up and crushed two wooden houses to kindling with a white and purple colored sneaker, killing a bunch of humans while doing so.

“A cry or a laughter….” She announced in a soft quivering voice, dripping with anger. “I want to hear none. Is that understood?” She demanded. A soft murmur followed.

“IS THAT UNDERSTOOD!” Sophie stomped hard on the ground in frustration. Dozens of humans in proximity to her sneaker bounced high in the air due to the impact and landed hard. Some even broke their ankle or leg. Waves of acknowledgements and desperate apologies followed. It soothed her anger, a bit.
The nerve these humans had to force her to ask them a question. Twice. It was unacceptable.
Come tomorrow, Sophie would set out a strict regime for these creatures. They WILL obey her.

Years passed by upon which young Sophie reigned over her thriving human village. She forced them into all kinds of hard labor and somehow took joy out of their misery and fear.
Outside, in the open world, Sophie was just a mere teen girl, compelled to participate in all the things society and all of its people required from her.
Nevertheless, when she came home, in her bedroom, none of that mattered. In here, SHE was the one who mattered, who needed to be pleased and reckoned with. It was in this own world of her where she could forget about her struggles in the real world.
During her puberty, Sophie’s sexual feelings started to get conditioned by the extent of her control over the helpless tiny beings. She could force them to do everything she wanted with just a snap of her finger, a word of her mouth or even a certain look on her face.
Like a sixth-sense, Sophie tasted every drop of fear which flooded from the pores of these humans, and she engulfed it all eagerly to fuel her sexual arousals.
She didn’t know what was more arousing. Perceiving their helpless struggles in her mighty fist, or the dread on their faces.

Fear and sorrow, pain and destruction. Just a few features of the inevitable price the humans had to pay to their keeper, their protector, to keep her happy, to prevent complete annihilation and unending torture.
This all went well, until Sophie’s eighteenth birthday, when her father had sent her a gift which would change her life.



The doorbell rang.

“Could you get it sweety? It's probably for you anyway.” Sophie’s mom called out from the kitchen, busy cooking something nice for dinner.

“I will. I will.” A drop-dead gorgeous young lady got up from the bench. She was a bit reluctant to carry out the request of her mother, especially because she got disturbed while watching her favorite TV-show.
The heels of her knee boots clattered and echoed through the house when she trotted her way towards the front door. A young delivery guy manifested in front of Sophie when she opened it, a nerdy looking type, and he held a package in his hands.

“Good afternoon." He announced with a somewhat nagging voice. "I’ve got a package for miss S. Wilkins.”

“That would be me!” Sophie said in glee and conjured her most seductive smile while playing with some of her shiny auburn hair locks.


She felt satisfied when she noticed the guy getting a blush on his face. Sophie always loved to tease, rather the subject was worth the effort or not. It wasn’t even something she had to think about anymore, it was all second nature.
She took over the brown-paper covered package and attentively read the envelop attached on it. It was a birthday present from her dad, so it had to be good!
While reading Sophie noticed the delivery guy glancing at her out of the corner of her eye.
She swiftly shifted her stare to him and saw him looking at her a bit too long for what should be socially acceptable.

“Are you gawking at me?” Sophie snarled, looking all indignant with penetrating green eyes.

The poor guy flinched and turned tomato red and started to stutter.
“I-I-I’m sorry miss. I didn’t mean to...” The intonation of his voice changed immediately into an apologetic tone.

Sophie was already used to boys and men losing their wits when they laid their eyes on her. She knew darn well what influence her appearance had on the opposite sex, and she enjoyed it, used it to her advantage.
She was in a good mood today, so she decided to take it a little further, to see how this goofball would react on some flirtations.

“Mean to do what? Do you find me attractive?” She glanced with a mischievous smile.

The guy’s eyes bulged from this question. Like he was caught on some serious offence.
“Oh no-no-no miss. I was not looking at you like that.”

“Why not?" She fumed. "This face not pretty enough for your eyes?”

“No-no please." He responded meekly. "Y-y-your face is pretty. VERY pretty actually.” He produced a sheepishly laughter. It made his appearance even more horrid. With his crooked teeth and ridiculous large looking glasses, Sophie was disgusted by him. Even so, decided to tease him some.

“I know. It is. Is it?”
She laughed triumphantly while playfully enjoying the touch of her own smooth face with her right hand. He joined her laughter. He seemed relieved that Sophie wasn’t mad anymore. She had this guy figurally speaking in the palm of her hand.
Sophie relished in the guy’s struggle. It felt good to be irresistible. It gave her a sense of power, to be able to manipulate other people with ease. She always got what she wanted, especially the things she didn’t earn.

“Say…” Sophie continued. “Suppose I find you incredible…”Her eyes scanned his body with lust. “…sexy, and we would go out on a date tonight. How does that sound to you?”

For a moment, the guy gave a glance of disbelief and suspicion but soon, his guard melted like snow in the sun under Sophie’s begging puppy-eyes and pouty lip.

“Uuh yes of course. Sounds great.” He answered a bit insecure.

The only thing left to lure him out further in the open was to respond with exaggerated joy and titter from Sophie´s side.
After that, all she had to do was to lean back, and drop a deliberate silence. Her work was done. The prey had taken the bait and was more than eager to reel in.
She saw him scrape together all of his courage, shifting on his feet, all fidgeted.

“So uhm… What time do I need to pick you up?”

And this was the moment she enjoyed the most. The moment she could crush his feelings, to devour the already fragile foundation of his self-esteem. The cage was wide open now.

Sophie blurted out a scornful laughter.
“Did you really think that THIS?” Her hand silhouetted her own voluptuous body. “Would go out on a date with THAT?” She jeered and presented his being in a face punctuated with revulsion.
“Even in your own wildest dreams I would spit on you, so don’t you ever dare to use my divine posture in one of your masturbation sessions. Do I make myself clear?” She asked like stern teacher rebuking a pupil.

With his mouth full open, the delivery guy, who was actually five years older than Sophie, nodded like a little child.

“Good.” And with that, Sophie slammed close the door. This nuisance already stole enough of her precious time.

She was very anxious to know the package’s content, so she headed upstairs with haste. Drooling eagerly like a child on Christmas-eve.
Because of the ‘fragile’ warning, she placed the package on her desk with outmost delicacy. With care, she slowly teared away piece by piece of its crispy wrapping paper. The sound of the crackles and crunches filled up her silent room. Little by little beams of sunlight made their way into the box, revealing its content. Sophie’s heart made a jump of joy. She couldn’t believe her eyes. In front of her on the desk lay a microscopic sized town, a Lilliputian town!
In awe, she placed the slender fingers of both her hands on the edge of the table and crouched down. She wanted to take a better look.
Hundreds of Lilliputians stopped in their tracks to gape at the spectacle of an enormous beautiful eighteen-year-old girl peering down upon them. Sophie’s radiant green irises rose over them like ominous planetoids.
She was amazed by the marvelous sight in front of her.
Countless of pea-sized houses she saw, together with cars not bigger than grains of sugar. All sprawled among a crescent of sloping green hills. There was even a lake, with a bunch of minuscule boats and ships and a forest periphery it all, like pasted placards of moss.
After her moment of amazement, a delightful realization began to sink in. The power she wielded over them was beyond imagination. She could control every aspect of their little lives. They would be forced to obey her every command or face some serious consequences. The slightest action from her side would be disastrous for them. She was like a force of nature to them, a God.

Jolted from her thoughts, Sophie suddenly noticed that she was panting heavily and felt an electric like sensation traveling through her body. These thoughts, the sight of the little city, it was all so extremely rousing.
Promptly an irresistible urge to touch herself overwhelmed her. Her fingers snaked their way under her skirt to her panty, and she slowly started to massage her vulva in small circular motions. The fabric was already soaked before she had begun.
She focused her sight on the little houses and mobs of people and imagined herself what she had to look like to them. She surely wasn’t the first Brobdingnagian they ever witnessed, but she was quite sure she had to be the most beautiful Brobdingnagian they had ever witnessed. She smiled with proud by the thought of that. Those lucky bastards have the privilege to serve her, entertain her, to bow down before divine beauty.


Yes, that’s exactly what they should do. Obedience alone was not enough. It didn’t sate her anymore. Sophie needed more. She wanted to be feared, yes, she wanted to be obeyed, to have absolute control. However, seeing this insignificant society sprawled out in front of her a new desire rose up in her mind. She wanted to be worshiped, to be adored like the Goddess she is. Because that was precisely how she saw herself. Not just in comparison with these little people, but in general. She truly believed she was destined for something great. She always had.
Slowly, she stood up to her full height, rapt in attention upon the little town. Her bare thighs rose up like unending mountains of flesh, casting the Lilliputians all in darkness.

I definitively need more of those. Bigger cities even. She pondered.

Circling her vulva, she started to moan with rapture.

“Come to me… surrender to me… hmmm. That goes for you too.” Her resounding voice spoke to the dozens of humans who crawled out of their tiny houses.

“Get on your knees, right now. Hmmmm… Come on. I won't say it again.”

She ravaged her moisty pleasure parts, drilling her finger up and down.
She was satisfied to see the humans dropping to their knees without a thought. She trained them well. For years, she had forged them into mindless obedient slaves, to do her every bidding, and she loved it. Even so, this was the first time she ordered them to bow down before her. She longed to be idolized at the moment.
With one hand stimulating her private part and the other, tangled in her tousled auburn hair, Sophie glanced upon the Lilliputian town. Would they be bowing down too? She didn’t know. They were just too small. They'd better.


She sponged out her hand from her cunt, fingers all soiled in juicy, sticky pre-cum fluids. Its strong penetrating scent floated through her room, expelling all other fragrance mixtures that usually hung around in this average teen-girl room.
A sudden idea popped up in Sophie’s mind. She slowly descended her gluey index-finger down upon the surprised Lilliputians. At first, they all looked up with curiosity. However, when they realized the pointy finger was coming for them, all panic broke lose.
Under the reverberating laughter of Sophie, the finger plunged down and crashed and rolled over the little town. The wooden houses cracked and burst open like nutshells under Sophie’s steam rolling finger. Hundreds fled for cover, only a dozen succeeded. The rest were all stuck against Sophie’s finger, trapped in an inescapable sticky ooze which was actually strong aromatic pussy juice.


With all of their might and tears soaky eyes, the Lilliputians tried to break free and abruptly felt their stomach drop while being ascended into space like height due to Sophie’s uplifted arm.
In blurry motion, they first passed a bare, flat abdomen, then followed the blue fabric of a shirt, which suddenly bumped towards them to reveal Sophie's tightly covered C-cups, and as an encore, the journey ended with the beautiful smiling face of the evil Brobdingnagian girl. It filled up their entire purview, contrasted with long locks of auburn hair. In terror they saw those massive red lips instantaneously cleaving open, and a monstrous meandering pink tongue ascended upon them like a hungry beast. Come closer, they could differentiate the countless of papillae coated everywhere, ready to process their taste for their hostess.

With her eyes closed in indulgence, Sophie sensually licked her finger. With a hodgepodge of various flavors, she mainly tasted her own feminine sex-juices. However, the knowledge that among this sticky ooze, and wooden rubble, real-life minuscule people were scattered all over, made it more thrilling than ever.
It was a first-timer for her this, eating real-life people, however, small they were.
Perhaps she had made a mistake by eating them, perhaps they had already pledged their love and loyalty to her, and she ate them either way. What kind of Goddess would do that? Who would follow and worship such an inconsequent Goddess? Well, certainly not the ones who had a choice, that’s for sure.
However, these pathetic creatures didn’t have a choice. Whether it be Human or Lilliputian, they were all powerless against the might of teen Sophie.

“You hear that you fuckin little cunts!” Sophie observed the terrified humans which were still kneeling and kissing the ground she stood upon. She shifted her gaze towards the wrecked Lilliputian town.
She transformed her voice to a more imperious tone.


“You ALL belong to me now and will do EX-AC-TLY what I tell you to." She emphasized the syllables. "Forever. And there is NOTHING you can do to change that. My first command as your holy Goddess is to start worshiping me. Right now. Get on your knees. Love me. Pledge your believe in me for salvation, because its the only salvation you will ever get in this life.”

Sophie was satisfied to see the humans speeding up their bow sessions like mad-fucks. They certainly didn’t want to get on Sophie’s bad side. She couldn’t see what the remaining Lilliputians were doing, but she was almost certain these dust mites were following suit, especially after the havoc and death her finger and tongue had caused.
She definitely had to have more of these Lilliputians. They were freakin awesome!

Sophie ended with a salvo of maniacally laughter. She was drunk with power. Her reign was undisputed, then her mother called for supper.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thx for reading.
Eager to hear your thoughts ;)