- Text Size +

 

 

Sophie

Slamming the door close, Sophie kicked off her high heels in some cluttery corner of her bedroom.
She plunged upon her bed, grabbed a foot and started to massage its sore spots with her flexing fingers. Sauntering all day on work has taken its toll on Sophie’s feet. All those unreasonable deadlines and snarls of Melanie didn't help either.
She craved for a nice, firm massage. Too bad no one was around here to grant her that wish. All those millions of slaves she owned, but none of them was capable of getting the job done for poor Sophie.
Not even if they would all unite together with their machinery and unleashed hell upon Sophie’s looming foot while it was casting a shadow over one of their conquered cities. A tickling sensation was everything the imprisoned Lilliputians could hope to achieve when engaging their God.
The humans however, we’re far more powerful than that. With sweet delight, she thought back of the days when she enjoyed her fun-time with them. The things she could do to them. The things they could do to her… it was simple scrumptious.
Unfortunately, she had disposed of her play-humans a long time ago and didn’t take the trouble of finding new ones.
No, she was all into Lilliputians now.
True, they weren’t able to grant her the satisfaction the humans attained, but they're just so little and helpless, with their tiny buildings and cars. The thought alone transformed her vulva in a hot moisty swimming pool instantly.
The power she held over them was just so extremely thrilling, to be able to obliterate their highest structures with just a flick of her nail or a waft of her breath. Years of plodding and building, all nullified in an instance by the hands of a mere mother of two.

She stood up from the bed and stretched her arms while rolling her neck to loosen up a bit. She let out a discharging groan.

“Suck. This. Crap. I really need something here, or I’m about to blow my own brains out.”

She posed in front of her long mirror and admired her reflection. She spun her neck and felt satisfied with the curves of her tight butt.

“To think that this baby conquered countless of hearts.” She clasped one butt-cheek.
“Pathetic males.” Sophie snorted. “Nothing but mindless-dick-followers. Women should rule. No. I should rule.” She laughed triumphantically.

"Let's see if we can find some amusement now shall we?” She perked her tight ass up to her secret oaky door at the back of the room. She seized the cold metal of the doorknob, and it made a slight squeaky noise when it swung open.
Her toes got cushioned by the soft carpet when she made her way towards the second door at the end of the gloomy hallway. Her excitement rose with every step when she anticipated to enter her sanctuary, her own secluded world on which she could outlive her fantasy. To be a God over a microscopic civilization.

Satisfied, hands on her hips, Sophie's stature loomed over a sophisticated grey network of cities, and roads carpeted all over the floor among cushions of moss-like forests and puddles of lakes and rivers.

“Whats up little Fuckers." She spat out the swear word. "Guess what. I’m bored. And need some entertainment like, right now.”

Her well formed legs crouched, and she smashed down her knee to annihilate a small settlement from existence.
With curiosity, she stretched out her index-finger and steam-rolled it over a highway all packed with commuters. Hundreds of cars got can-squashed under Sophie’s digit, leaving a canyon deep trench.

She brought her in debris covered finger to her red lips and licked off the residues.

“Nope, still bored here. You have to do better than that.”

Her asteroid-sized hand reached out and clenched up dozens of farms and houses from a nearby village, leaving a small crater behind. She lifted her hand over her head and loosened her fingers to let the crumbled structures rain all over her body and face. A few fell into her mouth, which she eagerly snacked away to her stomach. Some slid snugly between the warmth of her soft tits. And the last residue’s plummeted back to the ground after they bounced and slid off her smooth bare thigh.

Sophie gave a deep sigh when she stood up to her full height again and clapped her clothes clean.

“You guys really are atrocious when it comes to entertaining a woman. You know that right?”

She squinted at a dark corner where she saw some small settlements centered around a wrecked city. The breeding place of infidels. It was the only region of her civilization where most of its population hadn’t pledged to her, hadn’t accepted her as their God.
It would merely be childsplay to annihilate all of them right now. However, Sophie discovered that this duality of believer and non-believer only fueled the fanaticism of the former. Sophie loved it, to witness microscopic people ready to sacrifice themselves to spread fate. Some we’re even willing to kill for their Goddess.

“How about we play a game?” Her divine voice blew over the micro civilization.

“A fighting game.” She drooled, slamming her fist in her hand.

“Every city is going to assemble a team of five. Make sure they are your finest warriors because there will be a lot at stake here.” She said. With her hands on her voluptuous hips, she scrutinized every city.

“And the price… Yes, the price for the winning city.” She rubbed her hands with glee. “Beyond your wildest dreams, I assure you.”

“Oh and one more thing. Entertaining your God is mandatory! I won’t settle with anything less.” She spoke like a mistress to a sex-slave. "Steel yourselves."

After that, she left, but not before she casually placed her foot on some industrial area. A series of explosions ignited all around her invulnerable foot, which caused dozens of casualties.


Miah

With a sense of deep disgust Miah looked pensive through the window to see their God gallivanting from the room. It made the wine in her glass ripple with every step. She just couldn’t comprehend the arrogance of this woman. To destroy and kill hundreds of followers so casually. This was the way how Goddess Sophie rewarded unyielding loyalty. These actions we’re a rough display of how this woman regarded their species. Even less than dust beneath her feet.
Only fools would think that bending the knee for that slut would guarantee safety and survival. Miah knew better than that. Toys is what they we're to her. Pets. Constrained to obey and to gratify her every need.
For years and years it had been that Miah lived in this hell-hole of a flea-circus. To suffer, day in day out under the whims of a young Brobdingnagian woman who pronounced herself a living God.
As the leader of a resistance movement Miah and her people successfully achieved for years to stay untainted from the ever expanding influence of the so called 'sophieïsm'.
This walled city, which was baptized into the name of Last Hope, was their final stronghold against the unending waves of military engagements of the fanatics.
Unfortunately, the hidden canals which supplied them with fresh recruits seemed to have gone more dry with each passing day.
There we're more soldiers dying than new one getting recruited. Miah refused to believe that the end was near. She just knew that there we're more people out there. People who desperately wanted to escape from the godlike clutches of this Brobdingnagian woman.
Next to this stronghold, there we're several more splinter-groups scattered around their civilization. Groups which just like them wanted nothing more than to live in freedom again. Could it be that people had found their solace elsewhere? That they saw Last Hope as a sinking ship? Who could blame them, after all those lost battles?
But no more, the end is near.

For a sudden, she heard someone clearing his throat behind her. She knew it was Boar which was escorting someone, like she had ordered to just a while ago.

“Chain him up in the chair and leave.” She said. She stroked her long dark hair with the tip of her fingers.

Commanding impressive characters like Boar all came natural to her now. It wasn't always like that. She wasn't some fierce warrior or a brilliant tactician. She was a rather petite woman with a fragile body structure, no leadership material at first glance. It was something else which caused people to follow her, to see her as their leader and redeemer. It was her inexorable drive to be recognized as an equal, as a respected citizen of the planet with rights, no matter how small compared to anyone else.

She would never give in.

“Yes ma’am.” Boar grumbled in his low voice. “Move it. Sit down. Put your hands behind your back.”

She took one more sip of her wine and heard the jingle and jangle of clattering metal while Boar was busy to chain him up. When he was done, she heard the sound of his footsteps faint away until she only heard the ticking of the clock once more. She spun on her heels to look at the tattered face of Johnson, tied up in his chair.

“Care for a glass of merlot?” She asked

Johnson gave a simpering smile. “Would love to but my hands are all tight up.”

“That’s a pity.” She took another sip and placed the glass on her director’s desk.

“I thought I wasn’t your prisoner anymore.” Johnson asked.

“Your not.”

“So why these chains then?”

“A mere precaution.” She took a seat in her throne-like chair. It creaked when she wheeled to face her collocutor. “I heard you boys put up quite the show in the canteen this morning.”

Johnson gave a deep sigh. “Is that what this is all about? Zorban only…”

“The man single-handedly disabled four of my best men.” She lashed out.

“I told them not to touch his sandwich.”

“AND.” She continued. “Furthermore, you broke the nose of a guard while backing him up before both being tasered to the ground.”

A moment of silence followed whereby Miah and Johnson contemplated each other with a stoic face under the ticking clock.

“You both are going to fight for me, to represent our city.” She concluded.

“Look, I told you before, this is not our war, all we came to do here is…”

“Its not the war I’m talking about. You’ve heard what that wench just said, all of us did. She had put up a circus like this before a long time ago. She’s going to force us to enter an arena in a fight to the death. It shouldn’t be a surprise to you that this harlot loves blood, and she’s expecting to see a lot of it.”

“So why do you need us?”

Miah chuckled.“Well isn’t that obvious. Although I find it hard to admit, but I believe that you and Zorban’s partaking will boost our chances of success drastically, this Zorban just outclassed some of my best fighters. Additionally, I learned that you are the one that granted him his orbital fracture, so that would make you at least equal to him as a fighter. And last but not least, I rather sacrifice you guys than my own men. Remember, only one team will survive the tournament. Winning however will most likely save us from extinction by a descending cityblock-sized boot.”

“Are you out of your fucking skull? Why should we risk our lives for you? This isn’t our cause.”

“Because of this.” Miah stood up and walked to a book shelve and conjured some glass jar from within a gloomy corner among some dusty books. There was something in it. Or better yet, someone in it.
She showed it to Johnson, who responded in a shock.

“Miller! How did you… He’s shrunken!”

“Like I said. You ARE going to fight for me. You and Zorban both. We need more time.”

“More time for what?! How did you do this? What is the meaning of all of this?!”

“This...” Miah brought up the jar to her face, smiling down at a three-inch tall Miller, who stumbled due to the movement and looked up in fear upon the face of the building-sized woman in front of him.

“This is our chance of getting even with that detestable bitch.”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thx for reading and please let me know what you think ;)