- Text Size +

Cobra

Johnson stood there, rooted to the spot, with Boar by his side.
They both gawked at the spectacle in front of them, whereby Zorban was receiving a severe punishment from the champion.

“DON’T YOU DARE TO AID ME! I SWEAR TO GOD!” Zorban kept shouting between all the whooping, while he kept plunging into the sands, over and over again.

Chocked in an arm lock, Zorban was breathing heavily, his battered face smooching the sands, with Chester Stone’s knee lodged on his back.

“Shall I call them for you?” Chester whispered in his ear, amusement vibrating in his voice “Would you like that?” He clenched the arm lock even tighter, causing Zorban to cry out in pain.

“WOULD YOU LIKE THAT!!” Chester roared out again, spitting on his face. What followed was the horrible sound of crunching bones when Chester broke his arm.

Zorban’s cries of agony pierced Johnson’s soul to the core.
He looked up at the beautiful face of the auburn Goddess, with her impeccable skin. Plunged lazily in her throne, this spectacle clearly made her savor in an ectasy of joy, the sick wench.

At least, she is satisfied, for now. Johnson thought.

Chester’s torture was merely just starting.
He tightened Zorban's punky green hair and pummeled him, breaking some ribs while doing so.

“He’s done!” Boar grunted and took off to engage Chester.

The latter saw Boar steam-rolling at him out of the corner of his eyes and quickly treated Zorban a few more punches before kicking him to the curb and stood up. Instead of bracing for Boar’s assault, he dashed forward himself, with a battle roar, intended to meet his attacker in the middle.
Boar was at least twice the size of Chester and probably triple his weight, with those oversized muscled arms and legs. Every logical thinking person would know that a head-on collision would never end well for Chester.
Just before their clash, Johnson saw Chester leap up, supersalient, and shot his knee deftly along Boar’s grasping, tree trunk arms, to clang hard with a loud crack on Boar’s nose. The latter pirouetted, end over end, until his hulking body smacked in the sands, motionless.
Right after, Chester landed dexterous on his feet.

“Its just you and me now. Is it?” He said to Johnson, provocative, combing his brunette manes with his hand.

Johnson’s mind reeled as he took stock of the battleground. This elite fighter just ruled out the partaking of both Zorban and Boar with quite ease.
He cracked his brain for an effective strategy when his stream of thoughts got interrupted, and he suddenly heard gasps of wonderment coming from the crowd. A moment later, a massive zeppelin draped blankets of shadow over the arena when floating in.
It was carrying something what looked like a huge boulder, attached to tightened ropes of fibre and cupped in a net.
A sudden turmoil, with shouts and gunshots, snatched his attention away from his moment of amazement. He spun his neck and saw a stream of soldiers pouring through every gate, marching with discipline, encircling them, aiming their weapons at the shocked crowd.
They were Miahs; Johnson concluded. She had launched her plan into action.
A few commanding officers shouted some instructions here and there.

“Cut it lose!” He heard Miah’s voice climbing above all others.

She stood on the back of an incoming jeep, calling the shots, dust trailing behind when its wheels plowed through the sands.
The boulder plunged down to crash in the sands of the arena after it was cut lose.
A radiant bright light made Johnson squint his eyes when he looked at this mysterious boulder. Its surface seemed transparent with a cocktail of innumerable colors mixing and swimming in its core.
They reflected and alternated each other while pulsating their blinding radiance to the outside world.
An incredible energy was felt, emitting from the stone’s sheer core. It felt like an insane burst of immeasurable cosmological power was lurking in this ball, ready to ignite a big bang.
A feeling of deep disturbance crept into Johnson’s mind when he thought about a possible world-wide calamity when this stone ended up in the wrong hands.

Were Miah’s hands the wrong hands? He contemplated.

Miah leapt off the jeep, with two soldiers in tow and walked straight to the boulder, in a perky stride.

“Hand me the glove.” She commanded. Immediately, a scrawny pale looking dweeb stumbled forward, eager to serve his master, with an odd-looking object in his hands.

“J-j-just touch it and w-wait for the g-g-glow miss.” He said, handing over something what looked to be a metallic glove. "A-a-after that, the mind is c-connected."

Johnson gazed up to the continent sized auburn Goddess, looming above all in her throne, to see if she was aware of all this turmoil.
Off course she was, she had to be.
Johnson concluded, when he saw her immaculate self-complacent grin. The wench probably had access to all those cameras swarming about.
Why did she lack to act? Was it a deliberately choice to let this all play out? To accentuate her inviolability? Such arrogance.
Apparently, she wasn’t aware of the new weapon these puny lilli’s have, ready to guinea pig her with it. If this would work…

A glow of hope filled Johnson’s being when he suddenly realized what it could mean.
All this time he was primarily focused on surviving and saving his best friend Miller from the clutches of Miah.
But what if this coup actually worked? If they could possibly dethrone the auburn Goddess and shrink her down to speck size, they would finally be able to make a stand against these sadistic giants!
It had been like this since a century, from the moment his ancestors were discovered by incredible beings who gave a new meaning to the word ‘giant’.
Brobdingnagians they were called, insanely huge in size and ridiculously powerful, almost like Gods even. At first, his ancestors actually did believe they were deities, descended from the heavens as some sort of empyrean retribution for their prosperity and arrogance. Until they learned these beings were basically identical to them on dna level, only absurdly big.
Since then, his people were always on the run, vulnerable, hiding in fear, and eventually, fell prey to these greedy giants, to be tortured, killed and enslaved by them in the most degrading of ways possible.
All this grief and sorrow could end today, could give them, the so-called lilliputians, a position of worth in a world filled with predatory, gigantic similitudes.
But what if it fails? Johnson didn’t want to think about that, it would probably mean their demise by the hands of the auburn Goddess.

He watched very heedful at Miah, who was at the brink of launching a direct hit on the self-proclaimed God herself.
Putting on the metallic glove, Miah flexed her fingers some and ambled up to the immense boulder, decorating the bloody sands of the arena with its artistic show of colors and the unceasing resonance of buzzing and crackles.
It was all death silent when Miah’s boots crunched through the sands, making her way to the stone, all eyes on her. She had two armed soldiers in tow for escort.
Slowly, she reached out and touched the stone with the glove.
Immediately, a burst of energy blasted out in everyone's faces, and the mixture of thousands colors pulsated in the rock, blending franticly in a soup of glaring lambency.
Johnson saw Miah gazing up, determined, at the auburn Goddess she was about to assault. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.
This was it; Johnson thought. The next two seconds would decide not only their fate, but probably the fate of all their kind. Would they finally be able to make a stand against these godlike giants? Would it really work to shrink this satanic Goddess, who pestered them for so long, to handheld size and to feast in a long life waiting retribution?

Suddenly, Johnson saw Miah’s other hand yanking out her handgun, cocking it, aiming it at her own men. In his consternation, he saw her blowing the brains out of both her escort soldiers who stood guard right behind her, as well as the geeky scientist guy.
Johnson gawked in disbelief when their bodies plunged to the ground and their blood mingled with the sands, branching about in tiny rivers.
A brief glance in Miah's dark eyes gave Johnson somehow a clear realization that he had to act, now.
He darted off, ready to tackle Miah, to separate her from the stone, but it was already too late.
He used his arms to cover his eyes when a bright flash infiltrated his eyes.
A moment later, he collided hard against an impregnable wall. A bit dizzy, he stood up and immediately tried to locate Miah, but she was nowhere to be seen, only a huge black wall right in front of him. On closer inspection, he recognized it as a positively over-sized boot.
A feminine giggle rained down from the sky.
Before he realized what was going on he was clutched in a building sized hand, sky rocketed upwards, deposited roughly on another stretched-out hand, where he rolled and gasped, to be greeted by Miah’s billboard beaming face.

“Good morning mister Johnson.” Miah’s voice boomed in his face.

Johnson scrambled to his feet and looked about the vast plain of her palm. It appeared to be about the size of a soccer field to him now.

“What have you done?” He asked, still a bit out of breath. “You used the stone on yourself?”

Miah chuckled and rolled her eyes. “I have not done such a thing. Take a good look tough guy.” She nodded skyward.

Johnson craned his neck and saw the auburn Goddess, still sitting in her chair. She appeared even larger than before.

“You shrunk me!” He scowled.

“Bravo soldier.” Miah said sarcastically. “Your wits are quicker than I thought. Actually to be more specific, I have also shrunk the whole stadium. You should see the view from up here. It's to die for." She tittered in delight.

“You betrayed your own men!” He spat.

“I save my own men!" Miah spat back. "Sometimes sacrifices are necessary. A new era is about to start. Usophia will be under my merciful reign now.” Miah gaped up to the auburn goddess, suppliant, and called out. “I held my promise! The stone works! Give me my son back!... Give me my Gregory back!”

A loud rumble was felt when the Goddess shifted her crossed leg and placed it on the ground, ready to stand up.
Wrapped up tightly in Miah’s clutched fist, Johnson spun his neck as far as possible, in a convulsive manner, to catch a glimpse of the monolithic spectacle. The Goddess was finally about to make her move.
Standing at full height, the sight of the towering Goddess was both thrilling as dreadful. The crimson fabric of her dress draped sensually along her curvy tanned legs, while her shiny boots proclaimed their peerless power, looming imminent on the city’s background, rising heavens high.
With one hand resting on her voluptuous hip, the Goddess plucked a lock of hair behind her ear and glanced down in an edacious gaze. Subsequently, she slowly bends down in a squat position and reached out her all-grasping hand with an enormous tweezer clipped between her fingers.
With utmost prudence, the Goddess brought the pointy end of the tweezer down, approached the shrunken stadium and carefully pinched the flamboyant boulder with it.
Her facial expression changed from strained concentrated to a look punctuated with greed when she lifted it up in front of her grassy green irises.
This was apparently something the Goddess was waiting for a long time. The auburn beauty placed the stone in what seemed to be like a socket in her ring.
She flexed her fingers some while reveling in the sight of her new price.
Johnson switched his gaze towards Miah and saw her looking up at the Goddess with a mixture of both hope and anxiety. She realized too that this was the moment of truth.
Would the Goddess hold her end of the bargain? Would she hand over Miah’s son and promote her to the supreme ruler of her micro dominion?

Surfing these thoughts, the Goddess suddenly seemed to pierce them both with those stunning eyes, looking death seriously.
Johnson realized she wanted to test her new gained power first.
She lowered to her squat again and stretched out her hand, with open palm and aimed towards a small town crested on a rocky hill. Immediately, a stream of warm blue light emanated from her ring, engulfing her entire hand like an anaconda wrapping up his prey, resonance rising higher. A bright flash blinded Johnson's eyes and subsequently, the settlement, including the hill it was crested on, started to reduce in size until it was shrunk down to a pitiful appearance of his original form

Thousands of lilli’s scurried, dashed and scampered among sundered buildings and cleaved roads when the Goddess delicately uprooted the town in its entirety, to let it rest in the palm of her hand, soil dripping between her fingers.
Partly shadowed due to the immense fingers spiraling airborne all around them, the town ascended with stomach-pressing speed to face the appealing countenance of the Goddess, looming up ominous, dwarfing the now ridiculous nano-sized buildings and barely visible panicked lilli’s.
Some of her auburn colored ruffled bangs concealed the beauty lines of the crow-feet decorating the eyes of the Goddess when she smiled in delight.

Johnson’s heart sank deep by the sight of it. This already omnipotent Brobdingnagian wench deepened their sense of insignificance even further by shrinking them down until they were barely able to be perceived with the naked eye.
What could they possible hope to achieve now? She already had complete control over their lives, and now she had the power to manipulate their size even.
It simple meant more options for the Goddess to kill, torture and humiliate them.

Still clenched in the warm tight fist of Miah, Johnson craned his neck to witness the disturbing spectacle in the sky, a crouching Goddess with a shrunken town in her hand, teasing and playing with it, accompanied with derisive giggles and cynical gags.
He spun his neck and scrutinized Miah’s billboard sized face. Her once joyful expression slowly made place for disturbance and concern.
Her face spoke volumes and Johnson knew that Miah was wondering if this was a good idea after all.
She chose to make a pact with the devil herself, at the expense of her own people, hoping it would bring back her beloved son. It wouldn't surprise Johnson if this son was already dead when they forged this plot.
This blasted Sophie held all the cards now. What could possible compel her to hold her end of the deal?
This mysterious stone and its power were able to finally shed some light on their hopeless fate, to give them a fighting chance and this Miah just threw it away in a desperate attempt to save her son and the promise of becoming the supreme ruler over Usophia. What worth is the sacrifice of one if you can save many?
Still, Johnson didn’t know how he himself would respond if he could somehow bring back his wife or his daughter, no matter how slim the odds.

“Are we having fun?” The voice of the Goddess boomed promptly; voice peppered with amusement. She was scrutinizing her handheld town with glee. “Look at all these teeny-weeny buildings.” She said like a mother to her swaddled baby. “Oooh is there panic?" A mocking laughter followed when she hovered her index finger over the small town, playfully, flexing her finger, nearly scratching a few top floors from the highest of buildings.

She obviously wanted to make them believe she was about to squash them all, reaching out her finger and retreated from it, over and over again.
She nibbled her lower lip, reveling in the pandemonium she was causing to these speck people.

“Would you like to reside on my nipple? I can arrange that.” And with that, the Goddess shrunk the town once more, smaller and smaller, until it merely matched the size of a bread crumb.

“Up you go.” She carefully slid her nail under the town, scooped it up, damaging a few buildings in the process while it slowly slid and stopped against her digit.

With her other hand, she hastily teared away the cloth on her upper body, revealing her marvelous boobs in all its majesty, her nipples already rock hard, while gasping in deep arousal.
She gentle placed the town on her tender, swollen right nipple.
The grayish town contrasted with the pink-brown of her areola, making it easy to distinguish its presence. In comparison with a healthy tit of a brobdingnagian woman, lilliputian towns were already incredible minute. In its original size, the Goddess would be able to cover it entirely, to crush it out of existence with her mere boob.
Now however, it would take decades for the inhabitants to colonize the vast and juicy landscape of her curvy boob.

“I tell you what, if you manage to survive until next sunday ill let you all camp in the dark depths of my sweaty boot after a long day of work, how does that sound?” Without delay, the auburn Goddess clasped her bra back on, with the town firmly snuggled amidst its fabric and her nipple. "There you go my sweets haha." She fashioned herself a bit and stood up to her full height.

“Oh my.” She spoke to herself. “This power.” She examined her ring with wonderment. “The possibilities are practically endless.” She lowered her voice in awe, almost whispering. “I could even…. and…. and that even…” A moment of silence followed, whereby the Goddess apparently needed time to let this revelation sank in, gaping at the ring all the time, then for a sudden she exploded in a derisive, high-pitched laughter, which quickly transformed into a demonic-like guffaw, reverberating throughout her whole micro kingdom, striking profound fear into the hearts of many.

An ice-cold sensation crackled along Johnson’s spine. He swallowed deep, looking up at the auburn brobdingnagian woman, drowning deep in her drunk for power. She was so omnipotent now, even in comparison with her gigantic peers.
This realization pierced both deep fear in Johnson's soul as well appeared for some reason incredibly arousing to watch, to see a profoundly beautiful woman with godlike powers in her grasp, ready to unleash it on the world. Who could stop her now?

A great shadow interrupted his contemplation when he looked up to discover an immensely black plateau hovering over them all.
The Goddess had raised her mighty black boot and was about to crush them all to oblivion. The last thing he saw was her arrogant face, curtained with auburn locks, looking down at them with outmost contempt, like she was snuffing out a bunch of meaningless insects.

 

Chapter End Notes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many thanks for reading

 

Please let me hear your thoughts ;)