- Text Size +

Kelvin 

“Mmm… I so wish I could let you try one of these!” Madison’s text blinked on Kelvin’s phone screen, her appetizing smacks of lips filling the air.” Mom bought them at Douglas Donuts this morning.” 

Snuggled lazily on his bed, Kelvin yanked his curtain open, took a glance through the window and saw a monolithic Madison, curled up on her bed, looming heavenly huge beyond the sloping grassy green hills and glistening skyline. It made their sprawled out metropolis appears like a child’s toy. You could really see things in perspective next to a brobdingnagian. 

 

“Uh… you might want to check your dress there Madison.” Kelvin texted back. He saw the young blond girl, eating a sugary bombed donut, creamed plenteous with milky chocolate and topped with strawberry glaze. She ate it with the greediness of a famished leopard, with wipes of chocolate face-painting the corners of her mouth, while her dress crawled up a bit to much, revealing the pale skin of her upper legs. 

“Huh?” Madison checked her dress and fashioned it reluctantly, rather enjoying another bite of her tasty donut. She was unaware of the chocolate stain she left on the baby-blue satin of her new skirt. 

Kelvin smiled, and his tangled blond hair danced with elegance when he shook his head in disbelief. This girl still had a lot to learn about the ethics of womanhood. 
 
“Say…” Kelvin started off, a bit uneasy. “Is there like… anything concrete on the table at the moment?” 
He hated to touch this topic, but he had to. Since Claire’s divine hand which disclosed from the sky, had left their proud capital in a memorial of desolation and bleakness, all of its survivors lived in deep grounded fear. Next to his little sister, Ashley, hundreds upon thousands of innocent had found their demise by the devastation the teenage Goddess left behind, forsaking the entire business district in a pile of smoking ruin. Against his will, Kelvin was bombarded to spokesman of Oakton City. His mission was simple; Convince this blond Brobdingnagian kid to bring them all to safety, before their trifling city ended up in the crunching clutches of the slaughterous sister or the power-hungry mom. 
At first, Madison seemed determined and cooperative in her aid. Much like he himself felt about it all; Kelvin could see the dejection in Madison’s eyes after Ashley’s demise by the hand of her ginger sibling. 
For days, her grievous sobbing and wailings, interspersed with swearing of rage defined the ambient noises in New Oakton. Lately, however Kelvin’s pleas seem like a mere nuisance in Madison’s ears, who constantly appear to dodge the subject. 
 
“I still have to ask Ava, a trusted friend of mine.” Madison replied, with her mouth still half-filled with powdered donut. “She can be of help. She’s only gone for the weekend with her parents at the moment. I’ll promise to give her a poke at school this Monday.” 

Jesus Madison. Thats three days. What if we don’t have three days? Kelvin pondered. 

This indifferent attitude of Madison vexed Kelvin increasingly. It was vitally important for them to be brought to safety as soon as possible. 

Kelvin dug up that awful memory the day his sibling died. He had never felt so powerless, totally inapt, to save his kid sister from Claire’s greedy grasping hand, delving its way through stories of solid concrete and hardened steel like a kid poking through floral-foam. The scorned girl killed thousands, just like that.

“That would really put my mind to ease Madison.” Kelvin tried his best to sound grateful, while, in fact, he was worried about the reaction of the crowd when he had to answer them. On an impulse, he gave them the promise that Madison would transport their city to a sanctuary within a week. That was more than two weeks ago. He was however, very grateful that no one ever found out about his slip, which ignited Claire’s rage in the first place. The only other person which knew about it, next to himself and Claire, found her demise during the latter’s assault. Despite his rage towards Claire for killing his beloved sister, Kelvin still had wet dreams about her. That delightful arrogant glare of her was somehow just too irresistible to ignore. Even during her villainous deed, while racing on his father’s salvaged bike on the freeway, Kelvin’s dick craned to attention when he watched her beautiful yet cold countenance looking down upon them with contempt. It felt like betrayal towards his murdered sister, to fantasize in a sexual manner about the person who killed her. Nevertheless, Kelvin was just too weak, just couldn’t parry his insatiable desire for those tempting curves and soft skin. 

“I’m out shopping!” Madison’s voice yanked him out of his contemplation. Her gleeful eyes of youth beamed down upon New Oakton, blotting out daylight for many when she loomed deep over the aquarium. She admired her birthday present with proud, inspecting both urban and rural areas. Sadness slumped in her eyes when her final blink shone on the wrecked business district, crushed to oblivion by the teenage hand of her auburn sibling. Kelvin thought he could discern a flash of anger adorning those hooded eyes right before her usual gleam of merriment made its recurrence once more. 

“Your all so cute in there. I love you all, very, very much.” Madison’s breath fogged the glass. She rose to her full height and looked down with a warm smile. “Dont you go anywhere. I’ll be back in a jiffy.” Despite Madison’s utmost effort to walk off like a prowling cat the ground still vibrated heavily under her brobdingnagian footfalls. 

Kelvin took a last glance at Madison who blew a kiss and a cheesy smile just before she silently closed the door. 

With Madison gone, a sense of fear befell on him once more. He felt exposed and realized they were prone to attack. Every time that country sized door swung open, the whole city came to a stop, and deep terror seeped through everyone’s veins, while they watched in anxiety if it was anyone but Madison, who came sauntering in. 

Three days Madison. Only three days. Kelvin thought. 

 

 

Melanie 

“I told you to take Princeton lane!” Melanie scowled, shifting frantically in the front passenger seat, making her glossy locks of caramel hair sway by the motion. “What am I supposed to tell the Wallenbergs huh? ‘Hey sorry I'm late for our meeting. It's because my freakin fiancee refused to listen to me?” Melanie leant back in her seat with a loud groan of frustration. 

“Just chill it Mel.” Jeff answered, honking at a hunchback old lady, crossing the street like a snail. “According to the navigation, we will only arrive two minutes late.” 

Melanie looked at him, baffled, with her mouth wide open. “Two minutes you say? Two freakin fuckin minutes?! Why am I not surprised that dark hollow skull of yours doesn’t realize the consequences of this retardation? Aaagh! This crap really creams my corn!” 

“Mel… please.” 

“Dont Mel me! I am never late. Never! The last time I was late was…” 

“…In first grade, when some numbskull ignored the traffic light and totaled your brand-new bicycle. Yea I know.” Jeff sighed. “You told that story like a million times, some of them even during sex.” 

Melanie bulged her fiery eyes in consternation. “Dont tell me you just finished my sentence? Turn left here.” 

“Mel, that’s a one-way-road!” 

“Turn! Freakin! Left here! I say!” Melanie screeched, imperiously, and sank her long fingernails in Jeffs steering hands. 

“Ah! Fuck! Okay. Okay. I will. I will.” In a swift motion, the metallic C7 vette burned rubber when Jeff gave a hard swung on the wheel, nearly grazing at a honking truck. The xenon headlights revealed merely a fraction of the dark back-alley they dove in, narrowly fenced on both sides by rows of high decayed walls, dumpsters and rusted back-exits. 

“I knew it. We are being followed.” Melanie spun her neck and checked anxiously through the back window, on and off, when she spotted two bright headlights, in the distance, rounding a bend, turning into the same alley. 

“What are you babbling about?” Jeff checked his rearview mirror. 

“I swear. That blue ramshackle Suzuki is tailing us from Mills-harbor Boulevard." 

Jeff’s military shaved head tumbled backward, deep, when he cackled boisterous. “Your being paranoid now.” 

“Jeff dont! I have a bad feeling about this. Hit the gas.” Melanie prodded. 

“Hit the…” Jeff chuckled. “Girl, I'm already driving like 70 mph. And this is a goddamn back-alley with rolling dumpsters and unclear crossings…” 

“HIT IT!” Melanie’s icy cry pierced Jeff’s eardrums. Without retort, he sank the C7’s pedal deep. It roared its way along scurried alley cats and through splashing puddles. 

“Ha! Lets see you top that. Bitch!” Melanie punched Jeff’s broad shoulder. She saw the headlights fainting more and more, unable to keep track on their sports-car. 

After this successful escape, Melanie was finally ready to lean back, comfy in her cozy seat, taking a zip of her energy-drink. She felt relieved, but she was also cracking her brain about her pursuer’s identity. What did he want? Would he be back? What if she was alone and without a sports-car next time? She just had this vague suspicion that it had to be someone she knew, someone she knew very well even. 

“Hey you noticed that flash to sugar?” Jeff suddenly asked. 

“Huh? Flash? What kind of flash?” Melanie responded, but the moment she did a warm, tingling sensation waved through her whole body, titillating her entire being. 

“You felt that too?” She asked Jeff, a bit uncertain. “WATCH OUT!” She screamed when some dark abomination, the size of a rhino suddenly plunged through their headlights, creating a horrible squeaking noise. 

Jeff swerved to avoid a collision, but saw too late another big object dooming up out of nothing, in the gloom of the alley. He lost control of the car and with screeching tires it crashed hard, air bags popping out, then, total serenity. 

Jeff groaned. “Sweetheart? Your alright?” 

Melanie groaned in return. “No Im not. What did you expect after a freakin car crash?" 

“Can you move?” Jeff asked 

“Open the door for me will ya?” Melanie massaged her temples with a grimace. 

“Im fine too sugar-pot, thanks for asking.” Jeff got out of the car, walked to Melanie’s side and opened the door. 

“Need some help?” Jeff held out a helping hand, which Melanie ignored, not treating her fiancee even the slightest attention and stood up from her seat. 

Melanie looked around and was perplexed when she saw the object where their car had run into. It was huge and oddly shaped, with curvy edges and transparent, looking like glass. She also smelled a penetrating scent of booze. Then they both saw it, a big paper tag, plastered on its transparent surface. 

“Mother Mary resting in hell, fuck me seven times.” Jeff called out. “I just fuckin crashed against a fuckin bottle of Johnny fuckin Walker!!” 

 

Melanie watched in utter disbelief and recognized it immediately. A huge bottle of red label, the size of a tour bus filled her entire purview. She gasped in awe and looked about, ashen in fear. Panic choked her when she saw a dirty dumpster, dozens of stories high, looming up threateningly just hundred metres away, with an awful looking creature perched on top of it. A fat hairy rat, big as a hippo, with nocturnal glowing eyes, pierced their way. 

“J-Jeff… w-what is happening here?” Melanie desperately vised his hand, unintentionally cracking a few phalanges with it; fear edged on her appealing face. 

After these initial shocking revelations, a timorous realization started to sink in. Miraculously, they had been shrunk, and it was more terrifying beyond anything Melanie had ever been afraid of. Everything around them looked so hugely overmastering, so daunting. All these trivial objects suddenly appear to be so disturbingly extant. Even a rusted bolt or a squashed cig presented themselves as grotesque things, which belonged on some freakish art exhibition. 

A horrible squeaking noise made Melanie to recoil. She saw the monstrous rat on the dumpster, scurry away for something. She covered her squinted eyes when she saw two bright headlights cruising their way. It was the car they thought they lost earlier. In one way or another, Melanie just knew that whoever was in that car was responsible for all of this. This blasted person in some way managed to shrink both of them and their car to toy-size and he or she would probably cherish evil intent towards them. She had to stay out of her aggressor’s hands. 

 

“Come! quick! We have to hide!” Melanie yanked an engrossed Jeff along with her to conceal themselves in some obscure corner. 

They both stood there, entangled in each other’s trembling arms, plastered against the wall, listening. 

They heard the sound of an approaching car. The engine got turned off, and the car door clacked open. Then, for a moment they heard nothing. 

He’s probably scanning the ground for us. Melanie feared in silence, holding her breath, tightly clenched into Jeff’s strong arms. 

The shuffling sound of footsteps followed, a slow gait of clacking high heels. 

“Its a freaking woman!” Melanie whispered. 

For the first time in her egocentric life, bossy Melanie felt an inni bitti scent of remorse towards the destruction and sorrow she caused to the millions upon millions of lilliputians in her life. Even this morning, whereby she leveled an entire lilliputian city of nearly five million innocent souls with her smooth tight, naked ass during morning sex with Jeff. Innumerable families, all their lives extinguished when for a sudden Melanie’s curved pale ass rose up, like a sunrise of doom, and decided this to be a good spot for wake up sex. Every single one of them served the 22-year-old business woman with her flaming blue eyes for years and saw her as their Goddess, worshiped her magnificent posture daily and this was their reward. 

Although Melanie is far from minuscule as a lilliputian at the moment, she could still imagine the horror they felt when she played with them. Being this tiny, everything was frightening, especially when a giant person was hunting them. What could she possible hope to achieve against this now towering woman? She desperately hoped to stay hidden from her evil clutches. 

She heard her clacking high heels approaching, becoming ominous louder with every step. Her final step sounded like she was just stalled around the corner. 

“Dont. Say. A word.” Jeff whispered in her ears. 

“Why are you speaking then?” Melanie snarled. 

“Is she gone? I don’t hear a thing.” Melanie asked after a couple of agonizing minutes. 

“Whatever you do sweetheart. Stay. Here.” Jeff urged. 

Melanie knew he was right, but she was just aching to find out her pursuer’s identity. She just couldn’t restrain herself and chose to make the biggest mistake in her life. 

She wrestled free from Jeff’s tight grip and ignored his pleas. 

“Just one peek. Is all I need.” She whispered to particular no one. 

She sneaked towards the corner, took one deep inhale and peeped in her cute head just around the corner. 

CRAAAAASH!!!!! 

Just merely a few metres away, Jeff’s car got totaled under a lively large high heel. A rim shot by and nearly beheaded her when it lodged itself in a soda can right beside her. 

Out of instinct, she produced a long loud scream and followed the high heel skyward with her eyes. After she traveled across the body of an apparent attractive feminine body, with immaculate ivory skin, she gaped into the riveting eyes of their predator, and her heart sank deep. 

“You…” Is all what she could bring out. She just stood there, frozen, rooted to the ground and waited until she and her fiancee got collected by the warm, covetous hand of the crouching giantess. The last thing she heard before fainting was a chuckle of triumph she had heard too often.  

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

Please, let me hear your thoughts!