- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The second part with Melanie received a grammar editing from Joyce Julep.

Madison 

On a warm autumn afternoon, Madison was invited by her mother to go shopping. At first, she held it off, because she still felt some distance towards her mother since Kelvin’s revelation about all the atrocious things she had done. Was her mother really capable of reaching such cruelty? These last couple of days, however, Madison noticed that her mother searched for some rapprochement. After various subtle declines, on Madison's part, she conceded, partially due to her longing for quality time with her mother again. She missed those mother/daughter moments. 

 

Madison stroke the locks of her golden hair, flaunting it in the long facet mirror glued on the wall. She lolled about, nearby the fitting room area of a local boutique store. She waited for her mother and aimed to kill some time by admiring her reflection. She always felt somewhat insecure about her own physical appearance, and hated her top tilted nose, despite everyone calling it one of her most prominent attributes of beauty, next to her gold sunshine hair and expressive pacific-blue eyes. Madison knew she was cute, at least that’s what some boys from class are whispering about her according to her friends. 

Nevertheless, Claire just looked so awfully perfect, with those stately long legs and auburn locks, which shone lustrous like ruby. And that smile, it just wasn't fair. Just like their mother, Claire also had these wide lips, which made her whole face shine like a diamond's sparkle when she smiled. Flocks of boys fell for it, even grown men. Madison witnessed it herself. She often wondered what that smile’s limit was. It was like a super power, to gain things you craved for the easy way. Would that smile be able to put a halt to wars? Would it be capable of converting hostile armies? 
 
It would probably result in the opposite though. Madison chuckled about her own joke and pouted her lips, looking in the mirror. She tried to look as alluring as her big sister. 
 
 

“Drop the duck face cuddle-bunny,” Madison suddenly felt the gentle hand of her mother caressing her shoulder. “No daughter of mine needs cheap gimmicks to be beautiful." She playfully placed the side of her head against Madison’s, peering alongside each other at their own reflected countenances. Madison received a warm smile from her mother through the mirror. It reminded her once more how nearly identical her mother and Claire looked alike.
“God. This mirror doesn't even deserve to reflect you.” Her mother whispered in her ear. 

Madison shrugged and ambled off, not in the mood for a consolation from her mother. She weeded her way through a thick forest of frantic middle-aged women, in pursuit of scoring a bargain on happy-sales-hour. She exited the store and hit the buzzing streets. Unexpectedly, she became a spectator of a scene whereby a group of loitering youngsters were toying with a dinky toy-sized human car, blocking its escape attempts with crashing sneakers and boots. The guffaw and laughters pitched every time the car turned around and made another futile attempt to escape, until another foot crashed its path.
Madison could see that the car was occupied by a family of four. Two kids in the backseat were screaming their lungs out in horror every time they were about to get squashed under a mansion-sized sneaker or boot. Suddenly, a dog, the size of a sow-bug, leapt out of the open car window and scampered about, encircling the car, barking to protect his family against their humongous aggressors. It was a ridiculous sight. A voracious dog, the size of an insect trying to scare away a group of enormous bad hats. 

One gal, a skinny blond looking floozy with sky-high legs, scantily covered by a kaki skirt, seemed to be at the end of her ropes. She lifted up her silvery glittered boot and crashed it down, right next to the car. The yellow Toyota Aygo tumbled and rolled to its side. The dog, at first, tailed off from the descending boot. Nevertheless, brave as he was, he darted right back after and continued his barking barrage. It vexed the blond girl who was about to crouch down to reach out her hand, until Madison couldn’t restrain herself and interfered. 

“Leave them alone!” She screeched. These youngsters were significantly older than Madison, after some surprised looks and chuckles, they all ignored her again. 

A passer-by, a man with greasy long hair, witnessed it all and tried to aid Madison. 
 
“Move along old man if you value your peregrination amongst the living.” A sturdy young guy said, apparently the pack’s leader. He fiddled deftly with a butterfly knife, a glare of menace in his eyes. He made sure he scared away all unwanted passer-by’s who were even considering interference. 

The blond juvenile squatted and flicked the poor dog with the long nail of her tree trunk finger. It whined and plunged into the ground, motionless. 

“Hey?!” The girl shouted and inspected her hand. “These fuckers are shooting at me!” 

The teeny father had crawled out of the tumbled car and sprayed the content of his arm's magazine against the seemingly impregnable skin of the blond brobdingnagian girl. His minute screams of rage implied his determination to protect his wife and children against these powerful brats. The girl purely laughed at him in delight. These puny bullets were solely able to tickle her skin. 

“Now its my turn tough guy.” She said, when his pistol was empty, and he looked up at her like a frightened weasel. 

“Lets see if I can boil the rest of them out.” She considered with a frown. A burning cigarette was attached between the fingers of her other hand. With a crooked smirk, she brought down the smoldering hot tip, ready to kiss the car with it, until a sudden voice entered the stage, a feminine voice. 
 
“There was once a young non, who traveled every day on the same road to bring food and supplies for orphanage kids on a remote manor,” Madison gaped and in her consternation, saw her mother approaching, ambling on her boots. Her mother gave her a curt smile, before she continued her story, invading the circle of the baffled youngsters. These teens were totally inapt to respond properly on the queer interruption of this unknown woman. 

“To reach this place, she had to cross a perilous path through a dark forest. This area was widely known it accommodated a gang of notorious thieves,” Sophie sauntered, still in the clacking heels of her office-outfit, and stood now in the middle of the group, right in front of the young blond girl, whom she looked at intensely before picking up her story again. 

“Either way, the non still persisted in her duty, instilled by her faith in the almighty. One day, she stood face to face with these criminals. They demanded her to hand over her supplies if she wanted to pass safely. You know what she did?” 

Sophie, a few inches taller than the blond girl, looked down upon her, hands resting on her hips. Madison could see that this girl was clearly intimidated by her mother's dominant presence. She had seen those daunting, stern eyes many times before. Mostly during occasions whereby Claire tried to put her mother's authority to the test. The girl simple gawked, mouth wide open and shook her head. All of her friends were too, transfixed by Sophie’s appearance, as well as the ever growing group passers-by. 
 
“She handed over the supplies and granted them God’s blessing. Next day, when the non was on her way once more, fully supplied and all for the poor children, she faced this scum again. Afresh, they demanded her to hand over the supplies. You know what she did this time?” 

The blond girl shook her head again, in the same way a kid would do when getting reprimanded by his mother. Just before Sophie started to speak she snaffled the burning cigarette from the blond girl’s hand.

“She handed over the supplies and granted them God’s blessing. On the third day these thugs not only demanded her supplies, but wanted to have their way with her. You know what she did?”

The girl shook her head. Sophie took a deep inhale, filling her lungs with a hot, nice, burst of nicotine. Subsequently, she blew it all out, washing it over the blond girl’s face, who fluttered with her eyes.
Sophie continued. “She handed over the supplies, undressed and allowed them their pleasure. After all was done, she granted them God’s blessing. On the fourth day, same place, same time, these filthy thieves were already waiting for her, all drooling and eager for more. The young non got greeted with the same demand as the day before, furthermore, they compelled her to clean their unwashed cocks, with her tongue, if she wanted to pass safely. You know what she did?”

This time the blond girl answered. “She gave in all their demands and granted them God’s blessing.

“Wrong,” Sophie called out. Pinching away the still burning cigarette, it tumbled, end over end, in the air, until it landed on some youth’s chest, burning a hole in his brand-new blouse. He quenched it all frantic with his hands. Sophie continued. “She pulled out a 9mm Winchester and blew everyone's brain out.”

In the silence which followed, Sophie crouched down and picked up the tiny human car, gently, allowed the father to climb in her waiting hand and safely cushioned the dog, who was barely alive, and stood up. Just when Sophie was about to walk off, a voice called out. 

“Was that story supposed to be a threat?” The robust leader asked, his brushy frown shuttering most of his eyes. 

Sophie merely ignored him, walked up to Madison and handed her the lot of tiny humans. 
 
“Come with me Maddy,” Sophie said. “I’m gonna get you some ice-cream.” 
 
For a moment, Madison just stood there, trying to process it all, before she darted after her mother. 

 

 

 

Melanie 

“Gallivant, like a catwalk model, and smile. Don’t forget the smile.” Sophie said. Her scantily-clad torso loomed like a building high over the table's edge, her immaculate skin scarcely bedecked with strips of tightly-lashed leather. She pulled her glossy locks of auburn hair into a messy ponytail, wrapping some scattering rebellious strands behind her ears, and observed the scene below with great amusement. Melanie pushed away her tears and did her utmost to strain every muscle in her face into a charming smile, conjuring the cute dimples on her cheeks. She just couldn’t allow things to get messed up now, not with the lives of both her cousins and Jeff at stake. 

 
“Cleanse the area. Cleanse it now for fuck sake,” Sophie kept calling, pointing in an inviting gesture with a glare punctuated with madness to the Lilliputian settlement sprawled out on the table in the gloom of her bedroom. It all seemed so easy, like child's play. Just crush it all. Like she used to crush those dust-mites all her life. The only difference was their seeming increase of size. They appeared a lot bigger now that Sophie had shrunk her down to human size. These lilli’s were still insignificant though, and still not big enough to pose any serious threat to her, at least not without advanced weaponry that is. 
Melanie was prepared to unleash hell for these lilli’s, more than eager to save her fiancée from the horrible position Sophie had put him in. She took a swift glance at Jeff. Her heart sank deep when she saw him struggling, screaming in agony. He was all tied up, all four limbs, with strings of sewing thread, attached to four chopsticks. He hovered there helplessly above a melting, burning, scented candle, spreading an aroma of lavender. It tore her apart to see the usually undaunted Jeff in such distress, his face so taut in fear with bulging eyes while the ruthless thermic was blasting against his blistered red back. 

 
Melanie felt the minuscule structure, a modern-looking mansion, rich with brilliant windows and an arched roof, creaking heavily below the weight of her high heel. Just one small push would suffice to crash through its ceiling. 
She looked up, at Sophie’s ominous countenance, with begging puppy-eyes, knowing darn well that somewhere, among those crammed lilliputian streets and teeny structures, her shrunken cousins were teeming about. Sophie’s characteristic vile smile disappeared in an instant, transforming into an inexorable glare, colder even than death itself. 

“Crush it,” Sophie commanded, the light of the candle flickering on her green irises, giving it a sinister glow. 
 
“Please! They’re practically kids! Innocent!” Melanie blubbered. She gasped hard when she saw Sophie’s tour-bus-sized hand, lying there prone, started to move. Her fingers coiled like skin-colored, monstrous, huge snakes, with nails scratching the oaken table softly, until an ominous large fist rose up in front of Melanie. She swallowed deeply, watching Sophie’s almighty fist as if she was watching a lurking monster whose beauty nap had just been rudely interrupted. The tensed muscle and tendon lines bulging from under Sophie’s ivory skin implied the great effort she was putting in that motion, a clench of anger. It crumbled Melanie’s last line of insurgency in an instant. 
She quickly brought her foot down, pulverizing the little mansion with ease. Loud explosions of bursting glass followed when Melanie’s high heel bore through storey after storey, with countless shards spreading cuts and blood everywhere among the helpless lillis. 

 

“Continue,” Sophie’s voice boomed when Melanie hesitated a second in an attempt to spot her cousins on the turmoiled lilli-streets. She picked up her pace again, decorating the jam-packed lanes and curbs with spider web cracks, caused by her plunging heel. 

“I do exactly what you say!” Melanie’s voice pitched high. A few strings of hair glued against her salty, teary young face. She saw Sophie lowering Jeff’s body slightly, closer to the candle, raising the heat on his back to a skin-melting temperature. His blood-curdling screams drowned out the pitiful sounds of panic from the much-smaller Lilliputians seething about Melanie’s stone-grinding high heels. 

“You're dodging them on purpose.” Sophie said and fastened her self-fabricated torture device, folded her hands, and looked at Melanie. The forest-green of her eyes even more luminous than the candle. “Cleanse it.” Sophie prodded. 
Melanie wiped away her tears, taking a moment to consider. 

“I will! I will!” she screeched, when she saw Sophie rolling her green eyes in annoyance, on the verge of handling Jeff again. “Please…” Melanie raised her hands in a gesture of surrender. She closed her eyes, pushing out a long exhale. If she persisted in her defiance against Sophie, Jeff would surely die. She had to crush these insects. No mercy. 
 
Ikara and Sulice. Please. Survive this carnage. Melanie tried to push off the memory of the always-so-cheerful Ikara, wrapping her warm arms around her neck, almost strangling her out of gratitude for the birthday present she was granted. “Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!” Ikara kept stomping all frantically when she saw that it was a golden retriever puppy, sniffing and peeing in the cardboard box he was wrapped up in. “He’s like the cutest EVER aunt Mel, with fur and tail and-and wet nose and stuff!” 
 
At that moment Melanie knew she had to make a painful decision. 

“Kill him.” Melanie said, determined. 

“Come again?” Sophie asked, aghast. 

“Kill him… Kill… kill Jeff. I'm not stomping my cousins out of existence to play your wretched game.” Melanie said. 

Sophie gave a derisive chuckle. “Kill him you say? What, so you actually believe you have a say in all of this? That you can choose who dies and who doesn't?“ Sophie’s breasts jiggle-danced when she swung her head backwards, screeching a false high-pitched laughter. “You hear that Jeff? Looks like the love of your expectant wife runs disturbingly shallow. You might want to reconsider things here.” Melanie couldn’t handle the look in Jeff’s blood-sunken eyes when he spun his neck, with pleading fear emanating from them. 
 
“Don’t worry darling. I will oblige your wish.” Sophie grabbed the candle holder and raised it, stirring up the heat drastically for Jeff when the orange flame started licking his body. His screams of agony rose to a horrendous soul-piercing shriek when his whole being was swallowed by a hellish heat. The stench of scorched flesh was unbearable. However, it didn't seem to bother Sophie, whose face remained stoic. 
 
“Look at him,” Sophie commanded. “LOOK AT HIM!” Melanie raised her chin, reluctant, tears trailing her cheeks with pitch-dark mascara. A part of her died when she was forced to watch the love of her life in burning agony. Then the screaming stopped. She broke into an unruly sob, feeling guilty for this horrendous turn of events. 
 
“Cleanse it,” Sophie’s firm voice commanded, reminding Melanie of her original assignment again. 
 
“W-why… what?” Melanie called out with a shivering voice. “B-but you said that…” 

Sophie interrupted her. “I was so kind to oblige your wish to kill your fiancé. Nevertheless, that doesn’t mean exemption from your original duty. Cleanse the table.” 
 
“P-please... Sophie... No... Please don’t. I know I was harsh on you. Im-Im sorry, I mean it. Have mercy please. I-I will give you anything… My father is fat, filthy rich, you know it. Just name it and-and…” Melanie sobbed. 
 
“Crush. Them. All.” Sophie said. 

“You can't do this! You just can't! Sooner or later fate will turn against you!” Melanie felt her bowels vised together, when suddenly, Sophie’s hand shot forward, clutching a fist around her fragile body in a choke of death. Sophie’s hot caffeine breath washed over her when Melanie passed her perky red lips, to hover before her fiery green eyes. For a moment, Melanie was sucked into the depths of those eyes, and it was like she could take a gander into Sophie’s naked soul. Hate was all she saw there, deep hate. It was then that Melanie realized it was a grave mistake to choose this woman as her enemy. This Sophie was bleak and rotten to the core. And now with this power she wielded… 

 
“Fate is but a pawn on the board of life. It answers to me,” Sophie spoke gravely. 

“You're sick! You know that?!” Melanie lashed out in rage. 

“Crofters lane 306,” Melanie’s act of defiance toppled immediately when she heard Sophie saying the street name of her kid brother’s high school. “You will crush them. All. Including your cousins. Especially your cousins. You will squeeze the life out of them, both of sweet Ikara and feisty Sulice. You will watch the light in their young eyes fade away while holding them in your bare hand. If you refuse, so help you god, I will shrink that whole school, brother and cousins included, down to the size of a marble and let them all reside in my shaved lusty cunt during a dildo session.” 

 
It was then that Melanie started to pound away, wrecking destruction and havoc upon the Lilliputian settlement sprawled on the table, decimating it completely without giving it a second thought. As Melanie fulfilled her duty, her mind numb, the joyful chuckles of Sophie gradually rose to a thunderous bellow of delight. 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

As always, appreciate to hear your thoughts