- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's been a while since I’ve updated one of my stories.
I have not been idle, though.
I was struggling for a long time with the consideration of opening a patreon account for my own.
However, first, I wanted to see if I would be able to deliver a piece of writing on a regular basis.
I love to write, but I mostly do it on a leisurely pace, pick up the pen only when I feel like it.

My decision to open a patreon page involved two reasons;
The first is the fact that I WANT to become a better writer. And in order to become good at something, you have to do it a lot.
When I open up a patron account, whereby the possibility exist that people will actually donate their hard-earned money to me, I take it serious and will feel obliged to deliver.
The second reason is the fact that Im not a native speaker. There are still plenty of grammatical errors in my writings, and I hate it!

I reached out to some of the most talented writers in the gts community, at least; that's how I see them.
Joyce Julep and Jacksmith already scanned and edited some of my work, in a way so I can learn from it. And hopefully, in the future, I will be able to do it on my own.
That’s great and all! But its not for free ofc and I don’t have the coin to commission a grammar/technical check for every piece of writing. So this is where patron comes in.

So as of today, my patron page is open!
Take a look if you like. I took the time to write some chapters, only available for exclusive members, so when you join, you actually have something to read already. Plenty of more is on the way. 

My aim is to publish a piece of writing at least once a week. 

These last couple of months, I have been quite busy with writing. 
One of my exclusive series is actually a spin-off from Brobdingnagian birthday, involving Sophie in her younger years, relishing a good quality of toy-time with the little people. 
The other one, is a story I started last week and one where I'm quite enthusiastic about. You will follow a young boy who gets 'accidentally' shrunken in his own home. He quickly discovers that his sadistic older sister actually had a hand in this, and that he’s not the only one who’s submitted to such a frightful fate. 
This story is highly inspired by my all-time favorite movies; Honey we shrunk ourselves and Ant bully. 
My stories already posted on giantessworld and their future chapters will remain for free ofc, but as a patreon you will have days of early access to them. 
 
Well, take a look, here is the link https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

Or enjoy the read of the next chapter of Brobdingnagian birthday.
*This chapter received grammar feedback from Jacksmith.

*******

 

 

Cobra 

Johnson always clasped his glass with the same hand during a toast, his left. Beer spilled along his fingers and on the table when the upper edge of his tilted pint met with the crimson crystal wine glass of his wife. For a brief moment, its reverberating clang overruled the indistinct chatter of all the other customers, who were, like them, appreciating dinner in the local tapas bar.
An affectionate glow waved through Johnson’s veins when his sullen, dark eyes sunk into his wife’s sultry, yet penetrating gaze, hovering above her glass of wine.
It was like her chestnut watchers could illuminate even the darkest corners of Johnson’s mind to expose all his repressed memories. Nothing was safe for his wife, his Nora, and that was exactly how Johnson liked it. 

“Can I finish with this chocolate dame blanche, Dad?” he heard his daughter’s voice saying. Her dark onyx hair cascaded down her face, revealing half of it while she hunched over, studying the menu with her index finger. She always hummed some tune when she was busy with something. It was like she used the humming to prevent external stimuli from wrinkling her focus.
The presence of his wife and daughter gave Johnson a sense of peace and completeness. It was a sensation he wished would never end. Their presence and love alone were all he needed, and all he lived for.
Suddenly, all tableware started to shiver, tinkle-dancing, when a deafening roar blasted above their heads, 

the sound of various fighter-jets scouring the city at low altitude. Johnson saw other customers looking about in anxiety when sirens started to wail from diverse locations in town. Chairs screeched over the floor when people made haste in leaving the place, herding their families to the exit. Johnson wanted to do the same when the sensation of a knife plunging his heart was felt. Johnson gasped deeply with bulging eyes, when he was treated to the sight of his wife and daughter hunched flat on the table, dead, totally disemboweled on all sides.
Outdoors, all clamor broke loose when the sound of a shattering avalanche was heard. Johnson darted outside, shielded his eyes from the glare of the sun and witnessed a large building collapsing in a grand heap of rubble. Several people manifested from the veil of dust particles, whirling the pile of debris. They hobbled and coughed and shouldered each other to safety, until another bulky construction cracked loudly and toppled, littering the streets with shards and rubble, burying all doddering wanderers. 

“It’s the hand! The hand!” several people shouted, pointing to the sky. 
Johnson followed their gaze and could see a massive hand just retracting. Like a mother-ship, it hovered over the down-town area in random directions, until one of its monstrous fingers shot down, flattening half a city- block, while a thunderous laughter rained from the heavens. 
The sun was eclipsed entirely when a city-sized face loomed, making their infrastructure appear like pathetic toys. It was the cute face of a teen girl, fiddling with her voluminous auburn hair with a snigger of glee.
Thousands gaped in fearful anticipation while she nibbled her lower lip in delight. She scanned the city, cherry-picking her next target. No attention was given to the swarm of fighter-jets battering her appealing face in vain.
Johnson was about to run off, in the opposite direction, until a group of chanters came by, bending around a corner. They were singing songs of praise about Sophie, their holy Goddess. Up front, the unending procession was headed by Wade, who was dressed up like a biblical prophet. Claire’s sky-filling face asked for Johnson’s attention once more, when she made a tsking sound with her tongue, shaking her head with a disapproving frown. 
 
“You’re already too late, pissants,” her heavenly voice spoke. “Mom told me your sins are mine.” With that, Claire started to poke the city randomly, picking out skyscrapers and urban blocks alike. No place was safe, with rousing crowds and shrieks of terror reechoing everywhere when Claire’s finger of atonement swiftly turned the city in an explosive wasteland. 
The procession of faith, led by Wade, kept chanting, marching in the opposite direction of all the frenzied citizens who scurried off, away from the zones of blazing destruction, caused by Claire’s finger.
Johnson made haste and mingled in the unending flocks of panicked citizens who were all screaming and crying, pushing and shoving, tripping and getting trampled. They were all trying to escape Claire’s divine finger, which kept plummeting from the heavens, igniting all-devouring conflagrations everywhere.
For a brief moment, while Johnson was running about, evading tumbling debris by narrow margin, his eyes met Wade’s. He recognized nothing but unwavering devotion in his stare. Wade seemed ready to die in his hopeless vying to find reconciliation with the teenage daughter of his self-proclaimed God.
And that was exactly what he found, when two office towers, toppled by Claire’s fingernail, washed over him and all of his followers. 

How asinine. he thought. 

Johnson kept running and sprinting, winding by exhaustion and when he deemed himself safe, another heavenly, feminine giggle reverberated through the wrecked streets. Everyone craned his neck skywards, anxious to know who was haunting them this time.
A ridiculously massive hand, innumerable times larger even than Claire’s whole being, manifested above them, engulfing the entire city. Johnson saw that it carried an even bigger glass jar. Like a knife cutting cake, it sank through concrete and soil and captured the city in an impregnable, glass bubble.
The city was lifted upwards until it got scrutinized by a terrifying pair of huge eyes, filling the entire sky.
The pupils appeared like two humongous black holes, hovering above the city’s skyline, seemingly sucking matter into non-existence.
Engirding it all, like massive circumstellar disks, were two glaring sky-blue irises.
Their celestial perceiver seemed to enjoy what she saw when a dilation response caused her black hole pupils to expand even vaster in size. 
Johnson was awestruck by the sheer magnitude of details he could discern while gawking at her iris. It was like peering at an eye through extreme close up. Innumerable lines and shades of blue he saw, unimaginably beautiful, fusing and cross-hatching with one another, forming inexplicable patterns, while blending with dots of honey-brown here and there. The longer he gawked, the more it seemed like this planetoid-eye was a shuttering entity on its own, instead of a minute part of something incomprehensibly greater. 
Johnson flinched when the massive eyes blinked a couple of times. Structures creaked, and everyone on the streets tried to keep their footing when the city was placed on a solid surface once more.
The sky appeared like one blurry slide show, when their giant captor rose to her full height.
Due to her massive size, it was only when she took a few steps backward Johnson could see whole parts of her body, allowing him to make out its features. His heart sank deep when he recognized Madison, observing them with a triumphant smile. It was a smile that didn’t fit the image Johnson had of this gentle girl. 
 
“I’ve collected them all, Mom.” Madison’s voice boom-blasted from the heavens. “Can I keep one for myself?” 
 
Johnson goggled about, peering through the impregnable glass wall, imprisoning his city and saw an unceasing field of glinting, glass bubbles; vaster than his eyes could reach. Although they varied in size, he noticed them all containing well preserved cities. 
Suddenly, the faint sound of chanting rose up all around him. Johnson spun on his heels and in his consternation saw masses of people, ambling towards him, arms stretched out like zombies, repeating one sentence, over and over again in a great monotone. 
 
She rules all. She rules all. She rules all. 

In a matter of moments, Johnson was cornered from all sides. Panic clogged his throat and he started to shout and shove and bounce his way through the impermeable forest of grasping arms. He looked every which way. The masses didn’t seem to end. There was nowhere to go when from all sides, people clasped their bodies against his and kept chanting in his ear: 

She rules all. She rules all. She rules all.

With no way out, his instincts compelled him to plunge on his knees, and to cover his ears in a desperate attempt to wash out the unceasing chantings. Several people tumbled upon him and squirmed on top of him, suffocating him, while still finding a way to locate his ear and announce their ceaseless message. Just when it felt like his lungs were about to implode, under the weight of many, the bottom merely disappeared, and he fell down, tumbling through the air, head over heels. He landed and bounced on a bed mattress. Johnson shook his head and looked about, trying to make sense of his new surroundings. He was in someone’s room. The sight of a bra was draped over a chair and colorful flowers textured the blanket he sat on, implying he was a guest in the bedroom of a female. Right in front of him, his eyes fell on the gorgeous backside of a woman, wearing merely a black, cropped t-shirt, with a bright, red thong, drowning helplessly between her healthy buttocks. She just stood there, humming, admiring herself in a long mirror, fiddling with her waving dark-red hair. Johnson couldn’t help but to revel in the ivory skin of her curvy butt and smooth shapely legs. 

 
“Come now. Mister Johnson.” the woman whispered, without turning around. “I’ve got something to show you.”  
Johnson stood up from the bed, faltering, and shoved his way for her. 
 
“Come now. Don’t be shy.” she prodded. 
Just when Johnson stretched his hand to touch her shoulder, she spun around. 
 
“Mister Johnson!” her face beamed. Johnson tumbled backward and fell on his backside. His heart stopped when he recognized this woman. Too many times, he’d been scrutinized by those engaging, emerald eyes, both in his dreams and nightmares alike. 

The left corner of her mouth twitched slightly up, showing a glimpse of her straight white teeth. A typical trait of Sophie when she found something amusing. In this context, it implied the fact she enjoyed the recognition in Johnson’s eyes. 

 
“S-Sophie…” Johnson brought out. 
 
“I’ve got something to show you, Mister Johnson.” he saw Sophie presenting the palm of her hand. Johnson stood up and ambled up to her, totally engrossed by her enchanting appearance. 
 
“First, a kiss.” Sophie pulled her hand back and dabbed her lips with her index finger, luring him like a blossoming flower. 
Johnson shambled into Sophie’s intimate space and was immediately greeted by the strong scent of a fresh, minty perfume, road-racing his respiratory system. Sophie’s soft skin soothed his callused hand when he caressed her delicate cheek and brought up his mouth towards her spellbinding lips. 

May this kiss never end. 

The touch of her hair felt soft and lush when his fingers fiddled it, gliding along the long strands. A flavor of mint reached his taste buds when his tongue dripped against hers. “Crave me.” Sophie gasped. Her hot, agitated breath washed over his face when both their tongues performed a dance of sensuality in the moistness of their mouths. “Crave... with this.” Sophie gasped in his ear, clutching his hoisting cock, and granting his ball-sack a warm firm massage.
Her tight bubble-butt kneaded nicely beneath Johnson’s strong hand. Deep down, Johnson knew that kissing this woman was something he desperately pined for the moment his eyes landed on her. 
Suddenly, he felt something was amiss. He was starting to shrink. Rapidly. 
He saw her green watchers looking at him in jollity when he sought desperately to break free from Sophie’s lips. Nevertheless, he couldn’t. The sucking powers of her lips were just too strong. He kept shrinking and shrinking, until he ended not bigger than a crumb of bread, plastered on Sophie’s sticky lower lip. 
Two nails grabbed his shirt like a colossal claw machine.
He dangled there, frantically flailing in front of Sophie's alluring face, when Sophie opened her mouth, threatening to eat him. She clenched her jaw, producing a biting sound, and laughed at Johnson’s agitated scream of terror. 

“I still have to show you something.” Sophie said. Right below him, Sophie’s gigantic palm emerged, drifting in like a tectonic plate. 

Johnson couldn’t believe what he saw. Right there, sprawled out in her palm lay an entire super-microscopic country, dappled with dozens of grayish dots, representing its cities. A long ridge of minuscule mountains intersected east from west, with winding rivers trailing among forests and grassland, reflecting the sun-like bulb dangling from the ceiling. 

“You all belong to me now.” Sophie said. “you always did.” and with that, she let go of her grip, causing Johnson to free fall towards the nano-country, shrinking even further while doing so. Johnson flailed, screaming, sanding his vocal cords. Sophie glared down upon him like an omniscient- all-powerfull God. The ground came rushing up towards him. He braced himself for the impact and knew he was about to die, splashing his head on a bustling curb. 

“Will you cut that out!” Miah’s huge lips suddenly spat in his face. He looked about, and saw her building-sized countenance right in front of him, watching him with an angry glare. He felt her warm hand firmly clutching his small, fragile body.
It was just a dream.
Johnson panted heavily. Hot, salty drops swarmed his tattered face. 
Merely shards of my fears floating up.
 
It made Johnson recalling Wade’s ominous prophecy about Sophie.
He had an eerie gut feeling some world-wide calamity was about to befall them all and that, for reasons he didn’t know, had to make haste reaching this Madison gal, for she may be the only who could prevent it. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

----------------------------------------
Thanks for reading and let me hear your thoughts.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius