- Text Size +

Claire 

Singing along with her favorite pop song, Claire’s vocal cords produced almost the same pure vibrations as her mother. Entering her bedroom after a warm shower, she yanked off her towel, threw it in some cluttered corner and admired her naked reflection. She inspected her face, and her mouth churned in disgust. A pimple! staining her perfect skin on the forehead. 

“Oh my god! That thing looks horrible!” She said, immediately covering it with a thick layer of pimple cream, smearing it along her entire forehead. A preemptive measure in case of a possible invasion of those things. 

“That should do it.” She admired her immaculate face once more. “Ha! Looks are still on me!” 

Claire wheeled out a fresh set of underwear from the drawer and clasped them on. She donned a knee-high satin summer dress, bright yellow as the sun and subtly embellished along the edges with a pattern of baby-blue curls.

“There.” Claire said, pulling up her hair, using a hairpin and shoved on a pair of high heels. After elaborating her face with some makeup and spraying her neck with sweet-smelling cologne, she opened the door and left her bedroom to score some breakfast downstairs.

The clamor of plates and cutlery was already rattling in her ears while she descended the stairs. She hoped that it was her mother rummaging about in the kitchen. Unfortunately, it was Madison. Claire nodded to her and gave a curt smile, which Madison answered with a blank look, right before she sat down at the table to prepare breakfast.
It always went like this, whereby both girls moved about in the house under a tensed atmosphere.
Burdened by guilt due to her unprovoked attack on Madison’s city and Ashley's demise, Claire attempted a move of rapprochement with regularity, whether it be through a non-verbal gesture or a random act of kindness. Alas, things made no difference. Madison didn’t seem to notice it, or acted like she didn’t.
Claire was at the end of her tether, getting gradually more fazed with every rebuff she collected. She didn't deserve this treatment.
Claire snatched some beef from the fridge and heard Madison made a grunt of frustration. It seemed she forgot to bring along a butter knife and was about to stand up.
Claire took the shot and quickly grabbed one out of the drawer. She walked over and handed it with an amiably smile.
Madison took the knife from Claire, without looking her in the eyes and murmured something what was supposed to be a ‘thank you’.

“Still in ignoring modus, huh?” Claire said.

“What?” Madison snarled. “I said ' thank you' didn’t I?” 

Claire grabbed a chair and parked her tight butt on it, sitting right across her kid sister. Madison gawked at her, baffled, while Claire looked back with a piercing gaze. “I spat this… this… sorry word like… a million times by now. What more do you demand?” 

“You’ve not even reached 1% of that number.” Madison replied. ”and I demand nothing.” 

“ And why are you and mom like besties now?” Claire asked. “She bought you those new shoes didn’t she? Is that it, do I have to pony up some pair to be forgiven too?” 

“You dont even have the money for that and unlike you, mom does not have a hidden agenda when it comes to an act of kindness.” 

“Like, is that seriously what you believe?! you’re obviously even more naïve than I already thought.” Claire blurted. 

“If this conversation has the aim to make amends with me, you’re not doing very well.” Madison retorted 

“Okay listen, listen well. I don’t give a lousy fuck if you forgive me or not. Stay mad at me all your life if you care. Just hear me out; Those lilli’s residing in your bedroom, your precious birthday present, you think mom asked them politely if they would like to be snatched up like some toy to end up in her daughter’s bedroom?”

“Mom would never force anyone to do anything!” Madison fumed.

Claire gave a false cackle. ”She fuckin abducted them Madison! All of them! She even annihilated a whole city filled with those specks, with a mere stomp of her feet! Ask Kelvin if you don’t trust me.”

It gave Claire satisfaction to see some uncertainty in Madison’s eyes.
“Mom isn’t like that!” Madison declared, a lot less convincing now. 

“Your heart is not in your words and you know it. Judging by your reaction, I dare to say this is not the first time you thought about this.” 

Madison remained silence averting her eyes, fumbling with the knife on her plate. 

“I bet this is not even the first time you heard this story. Am I right?” Claire said. 

Madison said nothing. 

Claire sighed. “Nevermind, I know I am.” 

Claire was on the fence of revealing the presence of a small Lilliputian country in their mother’s backroom to Madison, but she held back. She could see that this revelation was already a shock for Madison. And besides, Claire wanted to have a bit of fun herself with those lilli’s. However, most of all, Claire held back out of fear for a possible retaliation from her mother if she told Madison about it.
The vivid memory of her mother’s glaring gaze still hunted her every day. 

 

Sophie 

After enjoying dinner with her daughters, Sophie told them she would be off for a few hours to do some errands.
Whereas, in fact, she was dying to try out the monstrous powers of her ring. Her entire live, Sophie enjoyed interacting with the little people. First, the humans, but more so the positively helpless Lilliputians. No other earthly experience could compare with the sheer amount of delicious power she felt while dominating them.
However, to actually shrink a brobdingnagian who was formerly equal to you in terms of size is something of an entirely different level.
A small grin accompanied the thought about recent events. Melanie’s look of shock was just enticingly amusing to watch when the flames licked Jeff’s flesh to a charred heap of exanimated ash.
Sophie had the blood of millions upon millions dripping from her hand, the lives of humans and lilliputians alike. Despite that, she never felt like a murderer. It was like killing a bunch of mindless louse.
Still, this was the first-time Sophie had actually took a brobdingnagian's life, and in a cold-blooded way no less. 

“One day, remorse is going to gnaw you up from the inside. Mark my words.” Sophie heard her mother’s voice speaking in her head.

Whiny old hag. Sophie mentally countered the invading thought. 

Unlike her father, Sophie’s mother always stood disapproving in regard her impertinent behavior towards the little people and kept wagging her tongue with tales about justice and harmony.
The only justice Sophie knew was the merciless clench of her fist in the face of insubordinate behavior.
How hard was it to obey? To just follow a simple instruction? If Melanie would have listened, Jeff would still be among the living. It was her fault and her alone.

“You hear that you dirty decadent fluzzy?!” Sophie shouted to Melanie, like she was able to hear her inner dialogue. Sophie felt her frantic kicks and screams, coming from her warm cleavage. The place where she chose to hide Melanie. “You’re the one who should repent, not me!” 

She gave a yank on the wheel, and the tires squeaked, taking a sharp curve, screeching her car towards the city's Boulevard.
Street-lights flickered along the lengthy coast, in the twilight of the heralding night, adorning the Boulevard proudly, granting it an eye-catching character.
Sophie drove past different yachts and boats, all moored, bobbing calmly in the waters of the marina below the fertile crimson and orange hues of the sinking sun.
Besides some errant screeches here and there coming from foraging seagulls, all was secluded from life, except in proximity near one large ship, at the far end of a landing pier.
A cruise ship bobbed there, largely enough to live up to the expectancies of a member of royalty. Sophie pulled over and stepped out of her car. Even while standing on a considerable distance away from it, Sophie had to crane her neck deeply to catch a glimpse of its wheelhouse, crested on top of the ship.
A sense of envy bubbled up in her stomach when Sophie heard all those rowdy snobs, enjoying the good life, having a frequent on the bottle, with clamoring laughs reverberating in the evening summer breeze. 

“Great Jehoel! Behold that gorgeous ass!” A sudden voice announced itself from behind. Sophie spun and saw a group of youngsters, ambling by, obviously all wasted by a good amount of liquor.
“and attached to a face sculptured in the very depths of our homely heaven itself.” A young lad slurred his words. His tousled hair oscillated when he walked up to her, while devouring her with his bleary red eyes, shamelessly.

“Come darling, we had better embark. Ship is about to leave.” He held out his hand with a drooling gentle smile.

“She’s not one of us Bratt.” a young girl said, parading in boots, which almost reached her crotch. “I mean, look at those H&M garbs and that old banger is probably hers too.” she ended with a high-pitched titter, almost staggering over her own feet. “Come, let's catch up with the rest.” 

“But she’s hot...” Bratt retorted. "I'm serious. You are.” he said, looking at Sophie all sincerely, before waddling off.
A salty breeze danced with Sophie's auburn air while she watched them all entering the ship. A bunch of haves, on their way to visit another exciting place in the world while the commoners had to struggle in a never-ending cycle to make ends meet.
She already felt a warm glow engulfing her hand. The stone was reacting. Desire alone seemed to be enough to wake it up. The desire to kick off her collection of shrinkees, starting with this humongous ship, including its affluent passengers. 

 

Claire
Trotting through the hallway, Claire passed the door to her mother’s bedroom and thought about the Lilliputian civilization she discovered by accident in her mother’s secret back room earlier.
Ever since that day, Claire fantasized about it during every unoccupied moment of her mind.
She felt a desperate urge to play with these specks, had a resistless impulse to blueprint the feeling of helplessness upon these diminutive souls.
Just the thought of the sheer magnitude of influence Claire had over these dust mites made her cunt bather in seeps of delectation.
She would control every aspect of their pitifull lives, able to shape their reality how she saw fit, like an omnipotent God.
Before she had laid eyes on Madison’s birthday present, Claire never gave a serious thought about the little people who roamed about upon the very same planet she lived on.
They were nothing more than a nuisance in her perspective, barely more than a bother during the busy pursuits of her teenage desires.
That was until she got acquainted with a certain Lilliputian on a more personal level. She soon realized the lives of them were more similar to each other than she could ever imagine.
Just like their kind, these lilli’s too were filled with hopes and dreams and love. Things her mother abruptly smashed to smithereens when she invaded their country, to wreck irreparable havoc and destruction, merely for the purpose of collecting a birthday present.
Why didn’t their mother just give Madison a city of her own? After all, she possessed an entire country for god sakes. Why take all the risk for discovery? 

Claire kept gawking at her mother’s door, longing, wanting desperately to behold this sophisticated micro kingdom once more.
The thought occurred to her to show this all to Madison. Claire would give up one of her toes to see their mother give explanation for a spectacle like this to Madison.
A smirk curled her lips by the thought of it. Suddenly, Claire felt the cold steel of the heck. Without noticing, her hand had somehow found the door handle on its own and clutched it.
She was about to open the door to her mother’s bedroom, but recalled her excessive rage the other day.
Claire had never been afraid of her mother up until that moment. To witness those flames spewing from her fiery eyes like a volcanic eruption was a first for her. If Claire had chosen to push her mother’s boundary just a tiny nudge at that moment… the thought alone caused the shivers to disperse all over her spine and neck.
The seed of her anger seemed bound with Madison somehow. She was always slogging to appear like the perfect mom in the latter’s eyes. Claire knew better than that. She didn’t understand why, but their mother never took trouble to misrepresent herself in Claire's eyes.
Claire watched her hand, resting on the heck and contemplated for a moment. With deep fear still embedded in her being, Claire was more than hesitant to ignite her mother’s wrath again by entering her secret micro kingdom. On the other hand, Claire had a deep loathe for her mother’s sanctimonious façade during her interactions with Madison and wished her true nature to be exposed. 

The door squeaked softly when Claire pushed it open. A strong aroma of lavender infiltrated her nostrils when she inspected her mother’s bedroom, perfect clean as ever.
She walked passed the vanity table, admired her own ambling reflection in the mirror and strode towards the back door, leading to the vulnerable Lilliputian kingdom.

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Let me hear your thoughts!