- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

For your information: This chapter contains only a few lines of gts stuff. Its more informative and contains the introduction of a new character.
This chapter is necessary to push the story forward. Hope you enjoy nonetheless.
Lots of gts stuff coming in the next chapters ;)

 

 

 

Gard 

Taking another bite of his doughnut, Gard Andel leafed through the documents for the umpteenth time, cracking his head when he scanned one rustling paper after the other.
Looking at the time, he decided to call it a day and closed the file, slamming it down upon some cluttered corner of his desk. The cracking sound of his chair almost drowned out Gard’s loud yawn when he leaned back to stretch out. Surprised that no comment of annoyance rose up from one of his colleagues, Gard looked about, frowning with his bushy eyebrows, and noticed he was the only one left in the office. He peeked through the window and saw that dusk was already setting in. Gard took one more glance at the file while standing up to put on his leather jacket, cursing softly when his bulging belly prevented a smooth slide of the zipper. The bold lettered name imprinted on the file's front thrilled him more than Gard cared to admit. 

SOPHIE WILKINS 

The first memory that came into mind of this woman was the interrogation he had with her a few weeks earlier. When the first report came in of this woman he was assigned to further investigate her intrusion in lilliputian affairs. Her name did have a familiar tune. He just had this profound hunch that he knew this woman. The moment his eyes found her immaculate countenance, watching him with deep contempt when he entered the interrogation room, Gard felt himself sitting again in classroom 4G of West shore high. It was for nearly two whole years whereby Gard had sat two seats behind Sophie, in the next row, during geography class at that time. He was head over heels, puppy dog in love with her, but never had the guts to make a move on her. He considered a girl with the looks of her caliber way above his league. Instead, he just chose to safely relish in the sight of her streamlined legs, crossed sensually bellow her desk, while she shifted them from one knee over the other during class. Being a boy with a great thrill for a pair of healthy feminine legs, juvenile Gard felt more than blessed when Sophie's preference for clothing was drawn heavily towards highly revealing mini-skirts. 

Gard recalled that Sophie was unfailingly jazzed about humans too. She always carried a bunch of these critters along in secret. Mostly, they were stuffed in her satchel. However, it did occur more than occasionally whereby Sophie gave them the ‘privilege’ to get acquainted with the more intimate parts of her body during class.
The envy was monstrous when Gard saw Sophie’s cupped hand placing a human between her thighs, below her desk, the moment their teacher was busy struggling with a projector in front of the classroom. Even with the lights dimmed, it was clearly seen that Sophie was getting sexually aroused, her body language spoke volumes. She had obviously instructed that little human to pleasure her down there, under the scarse flap of her skirt. Even so, Gard noticed he was clearly the only one who was seeing it. Every other classmate was staring at the radiant projector screen, all transfixed, while their teacher was babbling about oil reserves hidden under some arctic surface, clicking to one slide after the next.

Gard would give up A LOT at that moment if it was possible to change bodies with that scrawny little human working his way between Sophie’s divine legs. He would kill all of his classmates, without a second thought, if that was the condition to be that human at that moment. Gard saw Sophie’s body getting increasingly more tensed now from sexual excitement, with muscle lines appearing on her slender calf when she suddenly leapt in her chair to sat up straight.
Spreading her legs even further, in a broad letter V, with her fingers vised onto the table’s edges, Sophie was unable to withhold a deep, soft moan of pleasure when she reached her climax. Gard saw various students, who sat in close proximity to her, turning their heads, watching her in a look of annoyance. With haste, Sophie slammed her legs close, trapping the exhausted human between the warm, moisty skin of her soft thighs, and pretended earnest interest in the given subject.
All these thoughts and even more, floated up in the mere two seconds whereby Gard and Sophie looked at each other while he entered the interrogation room. He learned two things that day;

One, she apparently did not recognize him or pretended that she didn't. 

And two; After all those years, she was still able to stir things up inside of him. 

She was a number of years older now, but her haughty glare, which both intrigued and frightened him during his time on high school still spells out in the green eyes of the auburn beauty.
Being socially awkward during his time at school, a misfit, with merely one friend whose position on the popularity ladder was even way below Gard's, it felt like a personal victory when he finally managed to mingle with the socially gifted ones when he joined the police academy after graduation.
He quickly fostered his social skills, became confident, cocky even at times and rose to a smooth-talker in the presence of beautiful women.
He was beyond glad that he was able to put that abject era on high school behind him once and for all. 

That was until his life crossed paths with Sophie again, his unreachable object of desire from a distant past. The firm foundation of his male ego, carefully crafted during all those years of serving as an officer, and later on, as an inspector, crumbled in an instance when Sophie's piercing eyes met his. He had tried his best to maintain the confident attitude he always had on occasions like this, when he sat down next to his trainee and introduced himself to Sophie. He knew he was failing the moment he gave her a sheepish grin when the first sentence he spoke started with a stutter. The whole interrogation went all in favor of Sophie, with both men completely wrapped around her little finger by the end of it. 

Gard shove all these thoughts of high school and the interrogation off when he decided to take a scroll through the city's central park in the twilight summer breeze. It was a usual habit he took when the urge was there to sort things out in his head. At a time like this, the park was sparsely populated, with no one to see. He took a turn around a narrowly cut hedge to end his stroll at his favorite place in the park. A bench, beneath the lanky branches of a weeping willow. It also gave him view over a vast pond, which was encircled completely by rustling rows of trees. The sound of a barfing dog, with the shout of his apparent boss echoed in the far distance. Gard had to squint his eyes when he gawked all hypnotized to the rippling water, flickering brightly below the pumpkin hue of the setting sun. Shifting his gaze upwards, he saw the town district, popping out above the line of trees, with soaring skyscrapers, too much to count.
He had always wondered what it would be like if his hometown was attacked by a gigantic person who was able to yank whole structures free from their foundation with just a fingernail. The pandemonium would be epic. He was glad to be a Brobdingnagian himself. He would never have to experience anything like that. They were the largest beings alive on this planet. 

Bringing his thoughts back to Sophie, Gard was keen for a second chance to prove to himself that he was not the insecure boy from high school anymore. It angered him that merely the arrogant stare of Sophie seemed enough to degrade him to such a lamentable social standard again.
Good thing he still held a few strings to breathe some life in this case once more. Most colleagues advised against it, said that putting effort in lilliputian related cases would only serve him credit among the charity foundations for the lesser beings. It would never aid in his pursuits of becoming a chief inspector, which was his ambition.
Either way, Gard was committed in resolving this case. 

He summarized all leads in his head. It started all with the plea of help from a woman, a human. She stated to have found a lilliputian, a fighter pilot, who claimed that his country was attacked by a Brobdingnagian woman with dark-red hair. She deliberately annihilated one of their cities with a mere stomp of her feet and excavated their capitol. Luckily, he was able to remember all digits of her license plate when she drove off in her Susuki Swift.
This gave Gard more than he needed to track her down. The interrogation which followed led up to nothing.
Things had reached a death end at that point. Gard and his trainee did make an attempt to question some of the border personnel. They all seemed hesitant to talk, granting Gard only vague declarations, which were too useless to rely on, none of them mentioning Sophie.
It was also quite fishy no footages were available from the day Sophie had made her visit to the area. Supposedly, some major system update caused a total reset, preventing any recordings to be saved. Gard was familiar with the border patrol’s reluctant attitude towards meddlers like himself. Plowing for a meager salary made it certainly tempting for them to engage in a side business. If Gard had to believe the stories, Sophie must have paid a goodly sum to get free access to the section where dozens of lilliputian countries were sprawled out. 

Gard was about to leave the case as it is, when on one day, all headlines were filled with a plea of Knox More, CEO of Rothsea Corp, a telling company in the trading and development of artificial intelligence for digital employees.
Knox shouted out his appeal for any information, which would lead to his daughter Melanie More and her fiancée, Jeff Deeks, who happened to be missing for more than forty-eight hours. With a large amount of inspectors on the case, there was still no trace of the couple, even Jeff’s car was in the wind.
Knox More offered a sizeable reward of twenty grand to the one with the golden tip.
Gard was also assigned to the case.
Hearing the company’s name on the news Gard knew it was the exact same company where Sophie worked at.
After questioning some employees at Rothsea Corp about the missing, Gard learned quickly that this Melanie was actually Sophie’s direct supervisor and on occasion, got in each other’s hair, with Melanie’s fiancée as central point of the argue. A knowledge like this wasn't decisive enough to aim all of his arrows on Sophie regarding the missing. It was with regularity that employees and executives had a spat among themselves in large companies like this.
A few days later, the whole world stood upside down from perplexity when The Red Majestic, a massive cruise ship had vanished in thin air, along with all of its five-thousand passengers and crew members.
Gard found it a bit conspicuous that merely a few hours later a tip came in whereby someone claimed to have seen a car driving off nearby the exact landing pier where the ship went missing, with its license plate connected to that of Sophie’s.
Gard was both anxious and eager he now had a valid reason of keeping tabs on Sophie again.

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!