- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Claire and Haisley are wriggling in each other's arms in a passionate embrace at the cost of many lilliputians.

*I know I said that this little story with Claire would span for three chapters, but I'm afraid that won't be enough. There's going to be a fourth chapter after this one too. Hope you don't mind.

 

+++

Claire allowed Haisley's hands to meander all over her body. They groped about, with a velvety touch, caressing every part of it with utmost delicacy. Haisley treated Claire's body like it was some sacred temple that she was afraid to taint. It was a surreal experience for Claire, a bit uncomfortable even. To see a stately girl like Haisley, who practically stood on top of the social ladder on this side of town, handling her being in a way that bordered on worship. 

 

Lying sprawled out on a good chunk of lilliputian property, Claire peeked through her half shuttered eyes as she saw Haisley brushing her lips against her smooth tummy, treating it on passionate long kisses. 

 

Claire felt a bit caught when Haisley's eyes shifted upwards and met hers. The glassy look she presented served as hard evidence that her mind had dwelt too much on alcoholic saturation this evening. She beamed a wry mischievous smile which Claire could only answer with a forced polite simper you would give your mother-in-law on the day she would ask you if you mind her coming over four times a week. 

 

"Still a bit tensed, aren't we?" Haisley crawled up, leveling with Claire's eyes. She gave Claire a reassuring look while plucking away a strand of auburn hair that was draped over her youthful face. "You're a Goddess, you know that, right?" Haisley's hot breath, which was saturated with the smell of strong booze, breezed over Claire's face. "I mean…" Haisley sat up straight, wrapping her arms around her pulled up knees. "these… these…" Haisley stammered as she seemed unable to find the word she was looking for. 

 

 

 

"Lilli's?" Claire arched her eyebrows. 

 

 

 

"No. no not… yes lillis!" Haisley slurred. "No, no wait, that's not what I wanted to mean…" 

 

 

 

Claire arched one eyebrow, "Wanted to mean?" she chuckled. She saw Haisley's pretty countenance immersed in a deeply puzzled look. 

 

Just when Claire was about to say something, Haisley beat her to it, "Dust scrubs!" she stated like she finally came up with the answer after a million-dollar question was asked to her during a quiz. "fuckin dust scrubs! That's what my mom always used to call them." 

 

 

 

"Listen." Haisley's voice suddenly became stern. "you hear that?" 

 

 

 

Both Claire and Haisley ceased to talk and listened intensely. Above the whizz of their own breathing, both girls could clearly hear panicked turmoil emanating from the floor. Billions of lilliputians, infinitesimal, were teeming about in vain to find shelter from two sloshed Brobdingnagian girls who were using their landscape as a make out blanket. 

 

 

 

"You know what sound that is?" Haisley asked. "it's the sound of p-power."-she hiccuped-"Here, watch." And with that, Haisley slammed her fist upon an idyllical village dotted near a florissant green forest. Her smash annihilated the village completely and created a violent shockwave that uprooted most of the trees in close proximity to the epicenter of her fist. She raised her hand and chortled when she saw that her smash had left behind a positively huge crater in the form of her fist. The turmoil on the floor pitched even higher after this devastating attack. 

 

 

 

"Sweet." Haisley said as she licked the mixture of dirt, debris and flattened bodies from her hand with a vicious glare upon her face. 

 

 

 

God! She's so beautiful when she's looking like that. Claire thought. 

 

 

 

"Come on. Please. Give it a try." Haisley prodded, licking her fingers clean. "Imagine that this… that this is the world, you know, like, ridiculously small and inhabited by all those nasty people that wronged you in your life and stuff. You are a God to them and virtually unassailable. You do not have to answer to anybody and the consequences of your actions seep to anyone but you. You can imagine, right? What would you do?" 

 

Claire pondered, letting all the words of Haisley sinking in. 

 

 

 

"I would… I think that… I would definitely force them all to worship my feet." Claire said with an evil grin. 

 

Haisley gasped deeply with delight like she was hearing the exact answer she was hoping for, "Please, Goddess Claire. I beg of you. Show it to me, how would you do it?" she heaved heavily, as her eyes were all transfixed on Claire and full of lust. 

 

 

 

"Don't get carried away just yet there my faithful thrall." Claire placed her index finger on Haisley's luscious lips. "patience can be bitter, but its fruit is sweet." Claire stood up and ambled toward the door that led back to her mother's room. All the while, she made sure to put a little swagger in her steps to accentuate her butt sensually. Claire had actually no idea where this sudden boost of confidence came from, but it was there and it felt good. 

 

 

 

Perhaps it had something to do with the tacit agreement she and Haisley had made while indulging in this role-play. 

 

Haisley, the popular and dominant girl, had for some reason, chosen to play the submissive one. And it was abundantly clear that she wanted to see Claire in the role of the one who pulled strings in the show. 

 

It surprised Claire that it all felt so natural to her to take the role of the dominant one, especially while facing a girl of Haisley's caliber. 

 

Claire returned after donning a new stunning outfit she had plucked from her mother's wardrobe, completely bright red, entirely leathered, high-heeled boots included and brazenly skimpy. 

 

 Haisley sat on the floor, pinching lilliputian property and looked up when her attention was drawn towards the clacks of Claire's boots. A satisfied smirk formed on Claire's lips as she recognized the glare of pure lust emanating strongly from Haisley's bulging eyes. 

 

 

 

"Good heavenly lord forgive me all my future sins." Haisley was barely able to bring out. She was about to stand up to greet Claire. 

 

 

 

"Who said you could lay your eyes on me!" Claire's snapping voice caused Haisley to freeze in her tracks. "Get those knees on the floor! Right now!" 

 

 

 

For a brief moment, Claire drew a blank as she could see a surge of anger lighting up in Haisley's eyes. It made Claire rendered with fear that she had just crossed a line and that she was about to undergo a serious reprehension from the most popular and probably the strongest girl of Westview High. However, nothing could be further from the truth for Claire gave an inner sigh of relief when she saw Haisley bowing her head in reverence as she sank down on her knees, obliterating a good portion of the fragile lilliputian property on the floor. 

 

 

 

"Forgive me, your holiness." Haisley said with her eyes aimed at the floor and a voice punctuated with respect, "I was clearly overstepping my bounds. Please, grant me the opportunity to cleanse me from this infidelity." 

 

 

 

It took Claire less than a second to bring herself back in the role she was playing. She ignored the question, for now. Her thrall deserved to wait. Claire took a few steps, leisurely, deliberately dramatizing the clacks of her boots as she ambled towards the helpless lilliputian civilization sprawled out in front of her. She placed her hands on her hips and gandered down with the look of an all-knowing and all-powerful Goddess. Standing there in her power pose, Claire felt a bit tipsy in her head from the booze. She was secretly happy that Haisley's sudden move had resulted in the falling of her glass. Only god knows how many lilliputians had drowned by the tidal wave of whisky and coke that was unleashed upon their microscopic lands. 

 

 

 

 Claire felt confident and in control and she loved it. This night promised to become epic. 

 

 She decided that her thrall had waited long enough now, so she addressed her again, "You will, my love. All of you will my precious minions." Claire's eyes shifted from Haisley, who was still on her knees with her eyes down, to glide over the lilliputian landscape. "Never forget that your existence is inextricably linked with my kindness and that this kindness can only be fueled by sacrifice."

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!