- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sophie has a little chat with Madison. After that... me-time

 

+++

 

 

Sophie

Too lazy to lower herself, Sophie narrowed her eyes as she glanced at the infinitesimal movement on the floor. They were hard to discern from this height, but she had seen enough to know that they were Lilliputians.  It took even less than a tap of her foot─a simple act one would use to extinguish a burning cigarette─to snuff out their insignificant life.

She almost did, as she rose her well-formed leg to cast a shadow over these Lillis with her still lightly drenched foot.

"What are you doing there, mom?"

Sophie spun her head and almost lost her footing as she saw her daughter standing in the doorway with a look of confusion upon her face.

"Doing gymnastic exercises, what does it look like?" Sophie said dryly as she stabilized her balance again.

"With a towel wrapped around your waist?" Madison chuckled and threw her backpack in a corner. "And in my room?"

"Well, you know your mother."

"Apparently, I do not," Madison said with a smile as she snuggled between her arms to score a hug.

"Did you had a good day at school, cuddle bunny?" Sophie landed a kiss on her daughter's head while embracing her in return.

"Mmm," Madison moaned in affirmation while her mouth was deeply pressed in the towel wrapped around her mother. "You're such a creature of habit, mom." she spoke muffled, "There are more flavors out there than lavender, you know."

Sophie sniggered as she heard her daughter referring to her usual preference for fabric softener. "Is that so? How about you do the groceries instead next time." Sophie playfully tousled her daughter's hair. "By the way, I stumbled upon Karen on my way to the parking lot yesterday. She told me Denise hasn't heard from you in ages. How come? You two were like peanut butter and jelly."

Madison simply shrugged while still standing comfy within her mother's soft arms, face nestled in the towel.

"Madison?" Sophie prodded, calling her daughter by her actual name. A thing she utterly did during serious occasions.

"I was just… busy, that's all," Madison said.

"With what?"

Sophie's eyes fluttered as her daughter abruptly released her and turned away. She was about to address her but was treated on the bright shining screen of a mobile pushed into her face─showing some footage of the latest news.

"What's this?" she asked as she gaped at her daughter with a look that begged for an explanation. Sophie was deftly skilled in hiding her actual reaction to her daughter. Because in reality, her heart started pounding a few gears higher when she saw the images of Naval Station Green Hills, totally empty except for a few small civilian boats bobbing here and there. The place was set off and swarmed with police investigators. On its periphery were flocks of curious bystanders mingled with journalists and camera crews.

"Those ships, they all freaking disappeared, mom! All of them! In thin air!" Madison said, muting the feminine voice of the news anchor blasting out of her phone.

"Why, that's preposterous, honey!" Sophie produced her fakest laughter of stupefaction. "How is that even possible?"

"You tell me?"

Sophie gave a simpering chuckle as she tried to avoid her daughter's piercing, blue gaze. "Why… what am I supposed to know about this? It's probably just a ruse of some phony ass hick trying to shock everyone with his splendid editing skills."

"It's not, mom! This thing is real. A friend I learned through summer camp a few years ago lives close by. He has sent me images of the place."

"W-why are you looking at me like that, cuddle-bunny?"

"Why didn't you ever tell me, mom?!"

Sophie swallowed hard as she tried to maintain her indifferent attitude while her heart was galloping like a trained horse during fox hunting season, "Tell you what?"

"Day of Retribution? Does that ring any bells?"

"Uhm… and what bell does that term has to ring exactly?"

"Like, seriously, mom? Miss Aspen told me this is general knowledge! She was truly dumbfounded when she learned I was totally ignorant of this quite, widely believed speculation about the future."

"Speculation?" Sophie chortled, caressing her daughter's cheek, "and what other fancy words did my cuddle bunny learned from miss Aspen, mmm?"

"Mom!" Madison shoved her mother's hand away. "Will you just listen?!"

"Okay, sorry, go ahead, sweety."

"Thank you. Okay, so these Lilliputians are smart. Smarter than us, right?"

"Opinions differ on that part, but okay, let us assume I agree with you," Sophie answered and sat down on the bed next to her daughter.

All the while, she made sure to keep a keen eye on the Lilli's still crawling there on the floor in the corner.

"So, anyway, there are actually people out there who believe that the less fortunate species on this planet─and, in particular, the Lilliputians─will gain the upper hand one day through some scientific breakthrough.

So now, with all these mysterious disappearances, people are getting more and more convinced about the fact that things are set in motion─that it will only be a matter of time now before the Lilliputians will turn the tables."

"Wait, so they think the Lilli's are doing all of this?" Sophie asked.

Madison nodded in agreement while taking a glance at the massive crater plotted in the middle of her birthday present─New Oakton, proud capital of Tendaric.

My, how pleasantly convenient.

"Looks like some of us are pretty scared of them. Quite ironic, isn't it?" Madison gave a smile to her mother and snuggled closer. "What goes around comes around, right, mom? I mean… after all, we aren't very kind to them, are we?"

Sophie pushed out a long sigh to make it seem she was thinking about the question, while in fact─ it was a veiled exhale of relief. "Yeah, I guess… I guess you're right, cuddle bunny." She followed her daughter's gaze as they both observed New Oakton, looming above it, watching it like omnipotent Gods from the sky.

After a moment of silence─whereby Sophie made sure to take a glance, from time to time, to the Lillis at the floor─Madison suddenly turned her head and peered at her mother with an intense look. "Have you ever lied to me, mom?"

Sophie laughed, rolling her eyes, "Why… where does this sudden question coming from?"

"Did you?" Madison pushed.

"Why, no, of course not, sweety. Why would I ever lie to you?"

Madison closed her eyes and sighed before opening them up again─looking into her mother's eyes intensely. "Did you ever, like… hurt or forced Lilliputians to do something that they would never do by themselves, mom?"

"Why, no, no, of course not! Definitely! I would never do a thing like that!" Sophie grabbed her daughter's shoulders to give more strength to her words.

"Pinky swear?" Madison held out her hand, pinky stretched out.

Sophie's eyes were glued for a moment on her daughter's hand, "Pinky swear!" she smiled as she intertwined her pinky with that of her daughter.

"I love you, mom."

Sophie hugged her daughter, pressing her head against her chest. "Love you too, cuddle bunny."

 

 

Sophie rose her hand, leveling it with her eyes, and squinted intensely to discern the minuscule movement teeming about in the middle of her palm. A couple of military vehicles she saw, infinitesimal, the way Lilliputian vehicles are supposed to be. She saw them flashing their minuscule headlights. Was it a morse code? She didn't know. She didn't care either.

"Did you guys enjoy the front row seat during the convo I had with my daughter? I bet you do." Sophie placed her other hand behind her head to get all comfy sitting on her vast bed, completely naked. "I should have just trampled you all to death. You're lucky the sight of your wasted city was making me all horny."

She lowered her hand and landed it gently upon the warm skin of her unclothed, pale tit. Its juicy tenderness allowed her hand to sink in nicely. Sophie gave a slight push─to dig her hand in some deeper─until her cherrie-like nipple rose up, begging to be plucked.

It jutted out─soaring high like the tower of babel─above the gawking lilliputians stationed in Sophie's hand. The cold touch of her hand gave her nipple its final, swelling push to coat the lilliputians under its still stretching shadow.

"Get to work. All of you." Sophie urged as she was more than ready to let off some steam. "I need some nipple stimulation."

Getting impatient by their slow pace, Sophie tipped her hand a bit and snickered as some vehicles tilted over and rolled to a stop against her massively, engorged nipple. One car slipped until it slid down the side of her mountainous tit─where it shove to a stop at the deepest point amidst Sophie's canyon-like cleavage.

Sophie's godlike countenance frowned at it as she was a bit annoyed by this nuisance. Her plan was to enforce these Lillis in giving her a nipple stimulation while at the same time using her own dexterous hand to pleasure herself.

After a moment of contemplation─whereby, she seriously considered to just simply flatten the car and flick it off─Sophie merely shrugged and gave its driver (assuming he was still alive) a new order. The instruction was simple, reach my belly button before I climax, or your life is forfeit. The driver immediately drove off.

Sophie was pleased to feel that the other Lillis appeared smart also as they were already battering her nipple with everything they got.

So without further ado, her hand grabbed hold of her glistening outer lips as her middle finger soaped its way into profusely lubricated depths in search of the right spot.

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!