- Text Size +

 

Claire

“Get real people, no one cares a shit about your dull kid producing his first word.” Claire says whilst lying on bed in her underwear. Leaning her head against the pillow, her arm rested behind her head. She fumbled her hair, twisting a few locks around a finger and scrolled through endless facebook posts. One more annoying than the other.
“Whaha! Don’t tell me that’s your new hot date you, we’re boasting about Melanie. This orc wouldn’t get my number even if he had just saved my life”
She scrolled her finger on the screen some more, revealing further lame postings, until she had enough of it. “Some people really need to adjust their opinion about what is interesting" She sighed.

Like her mother, Claire too was blessed with the glossy auburn hair. She was almost an exact copy of Sophie only younger with the same naughty looking eyes. It always appeared like she was up to something. The only difference between mother and daughter we’re the size of their breasts. Claire’s rack seemed to have the upper hand on that account and by the looks of it, weren't even done growing.

She locked her phone and threw it on the bed sheet and set straight up cross legged looking around boringly.
“God, why is everyone so busy? Christel is working. Mandy is occupied with school, that bimbo Linda decided that shopping with her mother was more exciting than shopping with me” She took a deep sigh again and murmured “What to do, what to do...” Turning her head, her eyes landed on the DVD pocket box of Game of Thrones. “I still haven’t seen season 7, guess this the right moment to do so” She plucked out the cover, opened it and pushed the DVD in her player when she suddenly heard the sound of chatter.

Focusing her ears, she discovered it came from her sister’s room. “To whom is she talking to? I didn’t know she invited a friend over” Curiosity got the best of her, so she decided to check out her sister’s room.
Standing up, she stretched out her arms, yawned some and started the short journey to her sister’s bedroom.
Claire’s feet rustled over the soft red carpet. Her lecherous butt wiggled sensually, covering most of her black thong. Every step made her double D’s bouncing a little up and down. Without a knock, Claire opened Madison’s bedroom door.
She saw Madison lay down on her bed talking through face time with someone.
Madison abruptly stopped the chatter and was looking a bit skittish at her big sister. “Uhm...Yes?” Madison asked.
“To who are you talking to?”
“Why you wanna know?”
“Why you don’t wanna to tell?” With a few more steps, she approached her sister's bed.
Madison looked anxiously to the aquarium with the micro city in it when she saw her sister closing in. Claire sensed her fear “Just relax Maddy, I won’t hurt your people. Now, are you gonna tell me who you’re talking to or what?”
“I, Uuh”
“Is it a cute boy?” Claire teased.
Madison shook her head “No, no” she reacted with a voice punctuated with a nervous giggle.
“Ah, come on, you can tell me. You can trust your big sister”
“No, I’m serious. That's not it!” Maddy responded with a firm voice. It took Claire by surprise “Okay calm down please. You don't have to become psychotic or something” She made a placable gesture. “But I have to say, you do make me very curious now sis”
Madison just turned her eyes from right to left apprehensively
“Please Maddy, I won’t tell mom. I promise” What the hell is she holding back there? Claire thought.
That got Madison’s attention.
“You promise?” Madison asked.
Yeah finally.
“I promise” and crossed her heart.
Madison took a deep breath and then whispered “I’m talking to a Lilliputian”
“No way!” Claire blurted out.
“Shhhh” Madison reprimanded her big sister.
Claire quickly stuffed her mouth with her hands and created a voiceless ‘sorry’ with her lips.
She carefully parked her cute tight butt next to her sister on the bed.
“Your not fuckin with me now are you?” Claire asked frowning.
“No, I’m serious. A teacher from school made me aware of some app that makes it possible to converse with Humans and even Lilliputians!” Madison announced with glee in her eyes. “Can you imagine? It's like talking to a real person. They look and sound exactly like us. I’m talking to this girl right now, and she lives in this city” Madison points to the aquarium containing the metropolis next to her curled up legs on the nightstand.

Claire looked at the micro city and then back to her sister “Wait, so your telling me you are actually speaking with a microscopic being?” She said with incredulous eyes.
“Mmm” Madison smiled triumphantly.
“Let me see” Claire reached out her hand.
“O, uh, yea just a moment” Madison lifted up her phone with the screen pointed at her eyes. “Your still there Ashley?”
“I am” Claire heard a girl’s voice saying.
“I give the phone to my sister now for a moment okay? Don’t be afraid, she’s not gonna do anything to your people”
“Alright, let me hear her then” She sound confident for a speck. It really is like talking to a normal person” Claire thought.

She took the phone from her sister and saw a blond girl around her own age on the screen. “Uh... Hi” Claire spoke. “Hi!” Ashley replied.” Claire looked at the micro city and then back at the phone “So you seriously do live in that box? I mean, you really are a Lilliputian?”
“Yes and yes”
Feeling a bit uneasy she said, “Uhm... I’m sorry for all the distraction I caused earlier”
“See, I told you she could be nice!” Madison blurted out.
“Wait, you, we’re talking about me, with her?” Claire looked at Maddy.
“Yea she told me the citizens of her city fear you even more than mom and...”
“It was an accident!” Ashley’s voice interrupted. Both Claire and Madison now looked at her on the phone screen.

Ashley looked directly to Claire “It was an accident. It's okay. These things happen, no hard feelings”

Claire didn’t know what to say, “I got to go” and with that, Claire stood up in every haste, after giving the city one last glance, she walked out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

 

 

Ashley

Walking down the stairs, Ashley could hear the distant chatter of her family in the kitchen preparing for dinner. No sound of quarrels. Guess that’s the only positive thing about Ralph not being here. Ashley thought. Dad and he always seemed to make a sport of it during supper.
Hey sweety! Come sit down next to me” her mother beckoned.
“Had a nice conversation with your new friend again?” Her dad said brusquely. He chops his fork on the biggest piece of meat on the platter and transported it to his plate.
“Terrance!” Grace reprimanded him. Terrance only snorted.

Ashley took a seat next to her mother who was already filling her plate with a portion of fresh harvested zucchini from their backyard, a couple of scoops with hot potatoes and a piece of pork beef. She finished it with a spoon of gravy, put down the plate in front of Ashley, caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead.

“Thank you mom” Ashley said and picked up a fork and knife to start eating. Right across her on the other side of the table, Kelvin just finished his glass of soda and wept his mouth with the back of his hand, before finding Ashley’s eyes with his. “You we’re talking with the other girl too, am I right?” Kelvin expressed “I mean her sister”
“Mmm” Ashley acknowledged with a chewing mouth full of vegetables.
“God, that girl may be young, but she might be even hotter than her mother if you ask me, those boobs of her are massive, even by Brobdingnagian standards”
“Don’t speak these things with your little sister here please!” Grace admonished.
“What did you tell the wench?” Terrance broke in “That girl has got the blood of hundreds of innocent people on her hands, only because she wouldn’t listen to her mother”

Flashes of Claire’s unaware attack of a few days ago came drifting in her mind again. Footage of the collapsing skyscrapers we’re broadcasted on every news channel all night. Next day at school, their class was told that their chemistry teacher Mr Williams hadn’t made it either. A piece of concrete the size of a car had splattered his entire upper body on the pavement. The only comforting about it was the fact that his dead was swift. Ashley quickly jostled away the memories and realized all those eyes pointed at her still waiting for an answer. It made her feel uncomfortable.
She picked up a glass of water and started to take a few sips to buy some time. “I uuh... I told her it was an accident”
“Accident!” Terrance bellowed with laughter. “Did you ever accidentally killed a few hundred people?”
“Well, as a kid I once fell down with my full butt on an anthill” Ashley explained.
“Ants are not people!” Terrance scowled.
“No we’re not, but we are like ants to them, even smaller than ants. One little movement of them could be disastrous for us. Just like we saw a few days ago. Didn’t you ever fall down or slammed your hand on the table in frustration dad?” Ashley utters.
“What, so you are defending this girl now?” Terrance looked at his wife “Can you believe that?” He snorted. “Its okay darling” Grace tranquilized him “Leave it be”
“She should be given a dead penalty” He spoke indistinctly before continuing to devour his beef.
“How did you came in contact with her again?” Grace switched the subject.
“It was quite easy actually. I found this app that makes it possible to contact Brobdingnagians who has the same app. I only had to search for a signal and then send her a request to accept me as a friend, so we could talk. She’s a very nice girl. A little bit of shy even.”
“Nice or not, she’s still a Brobdingnagian and is keeping our city hostage” Terrance broke in.
“Well yeah I guess that’s true, but she just turned 13. I don’t think she fully comprehends what is going on here.” Ashley says and turns to her father “Look dad. I know your angry, and you’ve got all the right to be, but right now this girl might be the only opportunity we have of seeing Tendaric once more of seeing Ralph again. I miss him too”
“If he didn’t get killed by that harlot mother of her”
“Don’t say that!” Grace stated “Our Ralph lives. I know it. A mother just knows these things!”

“I think your right about that mom.” Kelvin joins in the conversation. “That son of a bitch is hard to take down. And as a brother, I know these things. We’ve fought many times when we we’re kids, and I never could get the best of him. And you are also right Ash” he looked at her “Keep talking to this girl, win her trust. Become friends or whatever, from what I have seen of her family, I think she is the best chance we have of ever seeing our homeland again.”
“Well spoken Kelvy.” Grace smiled.
“And while you're at it Ash” Kelvin continued 'maybe you could help me to get in her sister’s pants”
“Kelvin!” Grace shouted.
Ashley tittered “you would get lost in there brother or suffocate”
“Maybe I would, but I would die a very happy man!"
“Your still a boy” Grace claimed “And now eat your vegetables!"

 

 

Sophie

Sitting on her king sized waterbed, Sophie gave a good pull so that her other feet slipped nicely in her leather boot. She zipped it close and stood up to take a glance in the mirror before she was ready to go to work. The heels of the boots made a clacking sound on the laminate floor when Sophie strolled to her salmon colored vanity table. Standing in front of the mirror she made a final check to see if her office outfit was winkle free and her hair still voluminous. Jesus Christ, that was a heavenly experience. Sophie thought when she caressed the area around her womanhood and scratched it softly with her long fingernails. They keep getting better.

KNOCK KNOCK

“Yea, who is it?” Sophie calls. The door opened, and Clair walks in. “Hey listen mom, can I borrow one of your pantyhose? Mine are all frayed”

Busy fixing her hair in the mirror she answered “Left dresser, top drawer” She heard Claire walking over, opening a drawer and after a moment closed it.
“Hey mom listen. I'm sorry for what I said. I didn’t mean it.”
Sophie turned around facing Claire “Just wow. You really needed three days of consideration to come up with an apology like that?”
“Come on mom! It’s already hard for me to do so!”
“Just as hard as hearing your own daughter telling her uncle and his wife that her mother’s only purpose is to make her life a living hell?” Sophie raised her eyebrows.
“I already said I’m sorry, sheesh, what more do you want me to say!”
“You really ruined their wedding, you know that? Your such a drama queen sometimes. When will you learn that life isn’t only about Claire?”
“Look mom, I honestly don’t have time for this kind of talk right now. I have a date later today, and I have absolutely no idea of what to wear. Why don’t you be a mother for once and help your daughter like your supposed to”
That struck her by surprise “Even after all those years you keep bewildering me Claire. Please leave the room now”
“What… leave?! Tsk, okay I will.” Claire walked away from the dresser “I don’t want to hear you complaining when I end up in some mental institution due to the lack of motherly love in my childhood”
“Not that door!” Sophie screeched to late when she saw Claire using the other door. Claire was already turning around the doorknob.
“Why... its closed” Claire said disappointed.

Sigh... That was close. Sophie thought. Good thing I didn’t forget to lock it this time.

“What’s behind this door? Why does your room have two doors anyway. You never let Maddy and I in it. Considering the measurements of the house, there got to be at least a small room behind it”
“None of your business” Sophie quickly ushered Claire to the other door where she came from. “It’s just rubble from bad old times. Leave now, I got to hurry for work”

When Claire was gone, Sophie took one final glance in the mirror, grabbed her purse and walked to Madison’s room. I wonder if she’s still here. I need to ask her something.
Clack clack clack, wen’t the sound of her black boots on the floor. Finding her way to Maddy’s room, Sophie knocks two times and opened the door “Sweety?” Looking around, the room was empty. Her eyes crossed the aquarium. She walked to the nightstand and stared down on the sprawling city with her hands on her hips. It was like watching from an air-balloon. Millions of insignificant lives could be ended in a matter of seconds. Sophie thought.

“your getting comfy in there little fellas? I’m sure my daughter takes good care of you” She checked her watch “Oh my, late again. Well, gotta run tinies, have fun today in your little sandbox.” Blowing them a kiss, Sophie walks of for work.

Chapter End Notes:

 

Thanks for reading and please let me know what you think ;)