- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is written from the perspective of Gary – a freshly shrunken captive of Sophie.


+++


After Gary shouted final instructions to his crew, his good arm – the one which did not have an improvised cast wrapped around it – went for his breast pocket. His fingers rooted about and fished out a small and slightly frayed picture. He looked at it, and sighed deep when his thumb slid over the image of his wife and daughter smiling at him.

“Alright, lets wrap it up! Wench gonna love it!”

“You watch your tongue! You want Gary to loose his head next time?”

Gary looked up, witnessing the argue between some of his men as they walked up to him.

“The only thing Gary's gonna lose is his wedding ring. Trust me, he'll end up straight between the wench's hot, moisty thighs when she sees this masterpiece.”

“I wouldn't mind ending up between her thighs.”

Gary placed the photo back in his breast pocket. He took another gander at the jerry-rigged statue depicting the auburn haired woman who abducted them all and shook his head. It looked horrible. It did not even look like her. Every random person would agree with him for that matter. Every random person that is, but not his addle-minded crew with whom he was forced to work with. He recalled the day she came stepping into his office very vividly. This Sophie Wilkins. She came prancing in like a tigress – looking breathtakingly beautiful and ruthlessly rapacious at the same time. It was the kind of woman which made even the most decent of guys seriously ponder if a sexual adventure with her would be worth risking your marriage for.

Her first words were even more brazen as she started speaking when she stood at the other side of his desk. “Mr Turner, right? Hi! I wish to be properly worshiped and I was told you are the best choice for the job.”

Before Gary knew it he was shrunk down, picked up and carried off to her home where he was ordered to design and fabricate the most marvelous statue ever made – in her resemblance. Gary found challenges like that always thrilling. And if it was presented to him under normal circumstances he would be more than eager to give it a hard go. This situation was however anything but ordinary and Gary had no say whatsoever in anything right now. This woman. This Sophie Wilkins towered at a monstrous huge size over them all now. He and his crew – well, most of them – were all solidly build and physically imposing. But those perks were quit worthless when dealing with a woman whose pinky finger was able to crush all bones in your body with a mere flick. There was seldom the need for Gary to look up to people in his life while conversing with them. His impressive height of 2.05 meters made him taller than most people.  That was a totally different matter when facing a woman like Sophie Wilkins – especially when you were shrunk down to the pathetic size of a matchstick. If both of them would stand face to face as their natural height, Gary would be able to stare in a straight line at the horizon without getting any form of visual hindrance. Now however – when Gary was forced to look up to her imposing figure – he could not help than to take note of the frightening fact that his personal mansion could be excavated in its entirety with ease by just her hand.

But only if his home was shrunk along with him, of course.

That was not the case now, was it? Gary scanned his surroundings. They were imprisoned in Sophie's personal bedroom. It would not surprise Gary if he saw his own house stationed on one of these shelves, dwindled down greatly in size.

On their first arrival at Sophie's home after a rough ride in her purse, Gary and his crew were simply dropped off on a vanity table.

A pervasive smell of strong scented make-up mixture aggressively barged into Gary's nose, uninvited. Like it wanted to say ‘Hey I know you don’t want me, but im still here anyway!’

The area was packed with all sorts of stuff like, various lipstick tubes, eyeshadow, face primmer and innumerable kind of sprays. All trivial handheld objects Gary was forced to look up to now.

This Sophie had been pretty swamped with her shrinking gags lately by the looks of it. All around him, Gary could see dozens of objects – like cars and buildings and boats and such – all neatly placed and ordered along the wall and in display cases according to their categorization and size. Gary was fairly familiar with human made fabrications and these things were not manufactured by them. He was quite positive about that. The answer to that was also rather obvious because these structures and objects were of a different scale than the ones of the humans. Gary could also see a row of glass jars – nicely ordered and packed upon one another – in some gloomy corner on a side table. Some of them had people in them, while others were filled with safari animals like tigers and giraffes and monkeys. One of them was stuffed with a very tiny looking village or something. Quit microscopic even from Gary's shrunken perspective.

“She's coming. She's coming!”

“Get down. Now!”

In perfect sync – and triggered by the sound of heavy footfalls intensifying with every step – all knees and foreheads of Gary and his crew slapped down on the floor. It was a conditioned motion – one that was well-entrenched in a short period of time. Sophie required it. No subject of her was allowed to look her in the eyes – at least, not without her permission. And they needed to pay her the kind of respect equivalent to what a Deity received from her followers. A precaution like this often ended in false alarms. Because sometimes, it was merely one of Sophie's daughters sauntering through the hallway. Or it actually was Sophie striding beyond that door, but she did not came into the room. Better to be safe than sorry, though. Sophie was relentless. And the remains of that red smear on the floor next to Sophie's bed was hard proof for that fact. No eye contact, no back talk, no hesitation when you were ordered to do something. These were just a small selection of Sophie's groundrules. Oh, and no flirting. Violating that one was seen as a major sin and would led one’s fate straight to a very slow and painful death.

Here she comes.

The door clacked open and a heavy tremor made all glass jars jangle like a Christmas carnival when Sophie's boot stepped in. Gary took a great risk when he sneakily peeked to the side – taking a glance at their owner, their self proclaimed Goddess. He saw the auburn beauty prancing in on her high heeled boots. The high split skirt she was wearing revealed a big part of her upper leg every time she took a step. Just like many others of his crew, Gary could not help than to take a sneak peek at this woman – regardless that it could lead to severe consequences when he got caught. Sophie was just to stunningly to ignore. Gary had seen her appearing in front of them in different varieties of garment – from quite elegant to downright sloppy. But Sophie was the kind of woman that looked simply hot in everything – no matter what she was wearing. Even when looming over them in the morning with a disheveled mop of hairdo jutting every which way and the sleep still slumbering in her drowsy green eyes did Sophie still looked like a bombshell.

Gary's lips uttered mindlessly along with his crewmembers words of glorification in honor of Sophie. Another conditioned habit, mandatory for every subject of the Goddess when she came into sight.

He saw Sophie sauntering on the other side of the room – boots clacking – as she inspected some of her shrunken collection. Sophie spoke some words. Gary could not decipher if she was addressing one of her shrinkees or that she was merely speaking to herself. He did however knew that her voice sounded sweet like richly colored spring flowers. You did NOT wanted her to stop talking the moment she started speaking. Quit ironic, seeming the dark intentions that slumbered beneath those sugary words. Gary's heart came to a stop when Sophie turned around – aiming her eyes on him. He could only hope that he lowered his head just in time, before she was able to see that he was looking. Her boots clacked their way in their direction – very leisurely. They came to a halt. With his face pressed flat against the floor and his eyes closed Gary was not able to see anything. He felt Sophie's presence either way. And she was near, very near. She was looming over them.

“Stand up,” Sophie`s voice thundered.

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!