- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sophie is enjoying a satisfaction at the expense of a construction crew.

(This one has insertion in it, for the lovers)


In unison, like a platoon of disciplined military recruits, Gary and his men stood up when the voice of their Goddess required it.

With her hands on her hips, Sophie looked down upon the group of lego guys – pondering what her next move would be. She had the intention of giving these riffraff's a performance review for building the statue. Judging by the sight of that thing, it would definitely give her ample reason to punish them. Not that she needed a reason, of course. Sophie could punish them whenever she liked. Rather they deserved it or not.

The statue looked horrible, nonetheless. Sophie's comely face churned like her tongue just took a long lick from a lemon wedge when her eyes zeroed in on the statue's facial features. Taking a gander through the magnifying glass, Sophie's head shook with disapproval as her tongue made a tsking sound. They failed in sculpting her cheekbones right, her pride. The hair was too short. The ears looked like they were plucked away from some atrocious monstrosity of Lord of the rings. It looked like her bosom had just successfully finished a maple syrup diet – there was almost nothing left of its curves! And to top it all, the nose! God! It was HUGE! Not even Pinocchio would be able to match it after twenty-three lies.

Her eyes shifted towards the builders who fabricated the thing. They stood perfectly in line with their head bowed, awaiting their fate. Sophie could barely contain the urge to squash them all under her thumb. Pressing little life to an unrecognizable, messy red smear was something Sophie immensely enjoyed as a kid. But doing the same thing to people who were once equal to you implemented a deeper dimension to the concept of power play. Sophie was very anxious to pulverize a whole shrunken high-size – with hundreds of teeming dust mites in it – to a compressed heap of rubble with just her nipple. The metallic, cold touch of such a building would undoubtedly inflate her berry-brown nipple to drastic proportions. How delightfully arousing. She could only imagine what the experience would be like if it was a fully operational and vibrant coin-sized city packed to the brim with desperate souls she'd just shrunk instead of one building.

An idea in Sophie's head decided to audition for her attention. He was through to the next round. Sophie turned around and ambled her way to one specific shelf. Various shrunken buildings rested upon it – nicely arranged from large to small. Sophie's arm stretched out to one particular building. A building that used to be majestically tall, with a penis-shaped top and a pretty slick design. Like with a real dick, her hand matched perfectly when her fingers wrapped themselves gently around it. There was no need to make the building smaller or bigger.

"This one will definitely do," Sophie said as she scrutinized the building while rotating it in front of her eyes.

Gary and his crew staggered backward, stumbling on their butts, when Sophie's hand emerged above them, soaring closer, descending rapidly, to place the building nearly on top of them. Gary recognized the building with its characteristic shape. It belonged to some real-estate billionaire with a licentious sense of humor. The whole idea behind this design was that he wanted to prove to the world that he could build something that could even fuck Godzilla in the arse. Other rumors, however whispered that it was a mere desperate effort to compensate for his baby carrot.

Either way, the Erectonator – a name bestowed by its eccentric funder – would probably never be able to poke Godzilla in the brown eye. However, it was given a chance to test its infrastructural strength against the might of Sophie's vaginal muscles. Right here, right now.

Sophie turned around, giving Gary and his crew an open view of a derriere that looked so marvelously tight, it made one think it was forged in the deepest bowels of hell by Satan's personal smithy with the sole purpose of molding an ass so tempting it could give God himself second thoughts about his saintly plan of marital monogamy on earth.

The image of his wife lingered in a dark and dusty corner in Gary's head when his eyes snacked greedily at the sight of Sophie's tush. Each glute bounced sensually up and down beneath the shiny black of her leathery skirt every time her boot clattered on the floor.

Gary scowled at one of his crewmembers when he saw him dropping his pants and started wanking like a howler monkey on steroids.

"What?!" the guy said when he saw Gary greeting him with a withering stare. "you want it too."

"I want it," Another guy answered instead and followed the example of his colleague.

"Definitely fuckin want it," again, another guy said. A couple more followed after that and before Gary knew it, he was standing among a class of full-grown men who acted out on their sexual urges like a bunch of juvenile virgins seeing a hot woman for the first time.

The floor trembled heavier when Sophie came sauntering back to them. She was holding something in her hand. A tube. She clicked it open and started squirting its liquid contents over the penis-shaped tower.

"Can't work without my lube now, can I?" Sophie smiled while looking down upon the group of men looking up at her.

Gary saw the translucent ooze-like substance slithering in large quantities along the building's soaring shaft – covering many of its uncountable, reflecting windows – but not all. Sophie's tree trunk fingers aided with the job. Her hand rubbed the building with great dexterity – like it was warming up a real privy member for sexual intercourse.

While observing it intensely, Gary's usual unwavering, faithful spirit shattered like a skylight window trying to carry the weight of a thousand anvils. He wanted her. Now. And he could not prevent his manhood from erecting to full mast. It took his right hand less time to yank his pants down and take a firm hold of his engorged cock than a hardcore junky needed to sniff up a freshly granted line of cocaine.

Sophie's laughter of sexual triumph rolled over them when all men moaned and spooged large quantities of man sauce – all in honor of the enormous and powerful auburn-haired woman looming in front of them. Some of Gary's crew sank back on their knees with their heads in praying stance. An irresistible urge compelled them to show their gratitude to the Goddess. For it was HER beauty and grace that granted them this little splash of heaven. They all wanted more. They wanted her. They all wanted to submit to her. Spoil her. Sophie had other plans, though. Can't get something for nothing.

"I want you all in there," Sophie said as her hand gestured towards the penis building. Before Gary's head was able to crack about how on earth they could fit in a building that looked more like a residence for mice to them, they all started to dwindle down in size – until they matched it perfectly.

Sophie greeted them on a self-satisfied smug before commanding them to get inside. They all dashed forward, screaming at each other and shoving like a pack of hungry inmates in a meager-supplied prison canteen. Running towards the building's main entrance, they were all eager to please their Goddess – Gary included, who could barely recall his wife's name now.

The last man was hardly inside the building before everything became dark.

Hungry for a good satisfaction, Sophie stripped down naked, picked the building up and brought it up to her glistening pussy that was more than ready to devour something big. She had no patience for delicate foreplay, so she just rammed the whole thing in the juicy depths of her incited gash – pumping it back and forth, deeper and deeper.

"Oh my God! This is heaven!" Sophie gasped with a dried-up throat. Images flashed by in her head of all those tiny men in there who were undoubtedly in screaming terror while trapped within the inescapable walls of her contracting vagina – with just the skeleton of a fragile shrunken building as protection. Cervical fluid seeped in as windows started cracking – filling the entire building to the rafters in no time. Its flimsy shards were sanding there – causing some uncomfortable sensations to brew up within her vagina. Luckily, it was quite faint. The sense of sexual pleasure outweighed the feeling of irritation by a wide margin. So Sophie went on.

She was ready to climax. She stumbled backward and let herself fall on her bed and turned up the heat – pumping faster and harder, with her legs splayed wide open. Her moans intensified, vibrating deeper and pitching higher in short but powerful bursts when she came hard. During the climax, Sophie was in her right mind to shrink the building to nothingness just before it was about to implode – for it would have undoubtedly caused some severe damage there. As she regained her bearing while staring at the ceiling, panting, she could only think of one thing – she wanted to shrink down the country's capital.

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!