- Text Size +

 

 

Ashley

She caressed the shaggy garron on the snout. "Yeah. You miss the fresh air too don’t you?"
Ashley got jolted up by distant gunshots. "What is he up to now?"
She exited the stable and saw Kelvin attempting to concoct some shards by shooting at empty milk bottles resting on the poles of a wooden fence. He heard Ashley approaching, replenished the pistol with brand new shiny copper bullets and loosed a round on the two remaining bottles. BANG! BANG! A hit. BANG! BANG! BANG. Another hit.
“You used to finish the job without the need to load" Ashley commented.
Kelvin was deaf to her comment, or he was acting like he was, he grew all melancholic "We used to shoot some rounds accompanied by a crate of beer. Ralph and I. He was always the better shot, but somehow my aim improved with every emptied bottle of ale. So it would not surprise you when I tell you that Ralph preferred to play sober.”
"When was the last time you fellas played together?"
Kelvin gave a rueful laugh "The moment he felt he was too good for it, which was the moment, he joined the air force. The son of penis. Say, can you place some more bottles for me will ya?"
`Sure!` Ashley plucked up some from the trash box in the corner, walked to the fence and positioned them on the poles. "Wait until I get out of sight will ya." Ashley lapsed away.
Kelvin loaded his gun again and took position to aim.

“That piece weights even more than you boy." An unforeseen voice announced itself from behind them.
They turned around and both Ashley and Kelvin got greeted by the sight of two odd-looking men in military outfit. One big tinted muscular guy with a sullen expression on his face and a second short shaved white guy with a cocky attitude. He’s probably the one who made the jape. Ashley concluded.
“Who the hell are you guys and who granted you permission to enter this property?” Kelvin scowled. They postponed their reply until reaching a probable distance for a social call. Saunter over, their army boots cracked on the sandy, pebbled path. Ashley squinted at the two intruders with mistrust. Her eyes crossed the stare of the sinewy one, and she noticed him wince for a brief moment when looking at her.
Muscular showed his ID, cocky followed his example. “Sorry to interrupt you. My name is Johnson and this here is my partner Miller. We work at the military and are in search for Ashley Thompson”
“She's right he...” Ashley started, but Kelvin cut her off.
“Never heard of her, now leave this property before I call the cops.”
Johnson was about to retort but subsequently a light rumble was felt, after that another one. The second slightly heavier than the first, but slightly lighter than the third which followed behind.
“The girl comes.” Kelvin explained.
“No, these vibrations are heavier. Someone bigger is approaching.” Ashley reacted.
“Bigger? The sister you mean?”
“Even bigger.” Ashley said.

A clacking sound echoed around Madison’s bedroom. “Its the doorknob.” Kelvin said baleful.
The massive oak wooden door whooshed open, and then they saw her, dazzling but deadly.
A majestic Sophie sauntered into the room with an all perky attitude.
From bottom to top, she wore white sneakers and black knee socks. It accentuated her vigorous legs. Atop her smooth bare thighs, followed a trendy piece of denim shorts. Its tightness made it possible to behold the curves of her streamlined ass and hips. Her coveted upper body was coated with a white shirt and was embroidered with stylish lila colored text dictating, ‘You just hate me, because you can’t have me’

Ashley detected Kelvin all mesmerized, smitten by her looks, he was. “Oh my, The beauty of that woman is only exceeded by her ruthlessness.” He mumbled.

The city came to a halt. Everyone seemed to witness this approaching celestial bringer of doom. Her sleeky auburn hair danced together with the wiggles of her C cup sized headlights on the rhythm of her bouncing footsteps. They all saw her standing there, hands on hips, looking around, apparently searching for her daughter. No one was there. Suddenly, her gaze perforated the entrapped city and a smirk enriched her pretty face. She was coming for them! Ashley craned her neck to look skyward and followed the trail of her endlessly, sun tanned legs looming over their helpless little aquarium of a home. A blanket of shadow covered most of the city’s landscape.

Lord help us, I forgot how scary the mother was” Ashley winced with fear.
Arms crossed, head tilted, the fearful mother looked down at them from sky high above. Locks of auburn hair dangled around her perfect face and crooked grin.
“Fuck this Cobra, what are we gonna do man?” Miller said.
“The real question is, what is she gonna do? What we do is irrelevant, we can’t fight nor flight her. We are completely at her mercy. We and this whole city.” Johnson answered solemnly.
“God I hate this!” Miller stamped on the ground “What God gives one specie so much power over the other, I tell ya! One woman! One fuckin cunt in control of the lives of millions!”
Ashley got shaken up by a booming feminine giggle. It emanated from Madison’s mother. “Always looking down, while you contemptible dust mites always have to look up.” She started off and curled a lock of hair around her finger playfully “I’m only a regular person you know. Just have to slog and sweat at the office for a lousy wage. Receive a rebuke and abetment every second by a demanding boss. Obligated to pay the rent and bills every month. Serve and obey our society's law and order is also something I can't escape from. On that account, there is not much difference between you and I." She sensually crouched down and glued her hands flat on the sides of the plastic surface enclosing the city. Sophie leered at the boxed city in exhilaration like a young girl savour a Christmas present “There is absolutely nothing special about me… In my world that is.” Sophie continued her statement. She looked around if no one was nearby and carefully closed in her curious face on the city's proximity. So nigh, that her voluptuous mouth was almost capable of taking a bit of a few suburban blocks stuffed with scampering Lilliputians. Lucky for them, the plastic wall protected them, for now. Her warm moisty breath left a stain of condense with every exhale. Hundreds of panicked citizens, in a desperate attempt to escape this tragedy. All hiding before this scary woman was their strategy. Sophie started to whisper like she was about to tell a secret “But you know what? In your world... I am GOD.” The giant mother closed her eyes, took a deep inhale through the nose and started to moan with indulgence. A disturbing smile crept upon her face.
“What the hell is she doing?” Ashley asked in disgust while eyeing the spectacle which filled her purview.
“I think… I believe she is… playing with herself?” Kelvin answered uncertain.
“Your right about that boy.” Miller acknowledged and pointed “Check out the area below her enormous juicy boobs, on which I, by the way, would have absolutely not the slightest form of objection to drown between them, that’s her hand moving up and down. She’s probably wet like a sponge right now, the sick wench.”
“I don’t understand?” Ashley said. “What is making her so excited?”
“Power” Johnson growled. “Just another twisted Brobdingnagian with the God-complex. I’ve seen it before.” He spat on the ground and grinds his teeth.
The sound of a long vibrated feminine moan entered their ears. Then, a hysterical laughter followed, accompanied by intervals of heavy breathings and some more moaning.
“She’s crazy!” Ashley looked bewildered. How can a girl like Madison be the daughter of this freak!
“No shit” Miller replied staring at the exhibition.
“She’s a Goddess” Ashley heard a whisper derived from Kelvin. “What did you say Kelv?” Ashley asked with indignation.
He looked around in discomfort “Huh?... Oh, its nothing haha.”
Ashley gazed at him with suspicion “This scenery gives you a thrill brother?”
Kelvin hooted with uncomfortable laughter. “A thrill you say? Haha. No way! This woman is crazy man, she’s crazy! I mean look at her, come on!”

“Don’t kid. Just don’t” Miller gestured and nodded to his manhood. All eyes sank below.
A huge lump was doing his utmost to burst his way out of his pants. Kelvin looked around in shame “Oh my! Haha. Would you look at that!” He chortled ridiculously. “Bad Kelvy!” He reprimanded himself with a swaggering finger. “This is not the time to think about your nightly adventures with Cindy now is it!” His bystanders said nought. One by one, Kelvin’s abashed eyes visited theirs. Johnson was looking all dead serious. Miller tried his best to do the same, but Kelvin noticed a trace of some half hidden smirk behind his façade.
Does he dare to cross my eyes after this, I wonder? Ashley observed her big brother after this embarrassment. He did dare.
She gave him a warm and playful smile. “Don’t worry I still love you brother” And tapped him on the shoulder.

GRRRRRUUUUMBLE... GRRUUMBLE!!
“What is she up to!” Ashley pointed to the sky.
“Lord Christ, don't tell me she aint!” Miller winced.
“She tries to open the lid.” Johnson explained
“We have to leave right now Cobra!”
Funny thing to witness a tough-guy turn into a chicken shit from one moment to the other. Ashley observed. His legs and hands are shaking like a straw of reed during an autumn storm.
“Lets see what we have her now.” Sophie's speech thundered in. “I just know you have some lovely toys in there. Mine are all broken.” She acted all whiny.
CRAAAACK!!!
“There, away with this nuisance.” Sophie lifted up the lid and put it down behind her, to expose the microscopic city of New Oakton in all its glimmered glory.
In the far distance, Ashley and the rest could hear air alarms going off and sounds of pandemonium looming up. The city transformed into a state of emergency. Not only we’re they under attack by a Brobdingnagian woman, but it was the same impending woman who abducted their entire city in the first place and prior to that, annihilated another with her style-full high-heels.
They saw her grab an object from out of her cleavage. It was a sort of black pen.
“I know where your toys are!” Sophie sang in glee. With the pen grasped in her delicate fingers, it journeyed his way over the helpless cityscape. From time to time, she let the pen hover over a crowded area. She just couldn't help herself, she just had to listen, just had to enjoy the rising screams, just had to rejoice the fear emanating from them. Sophie moaned some more and used her other hand resting between her thighs to dabble in her soaked underwear. The middle finger found his way to her highly-sensitive clitoris and unleashed a luscious salvo of rubs over it. A sexual culmination was unavoidable and most certainly not undesirable. After this moment of ecstasy, she went back to business and squinted her eyes, hummed along with it and carefully continued the course of her pen toward the military base.
“Time to put this gadget to the test.” They all witnessed Sophie pushing a button on the pen, and a red light started to blink on the butt end.
“She activated the thing!” Kelvin explained the obvious. “What is it?” Miller pondered.
“Come to momma.” Sophie lowered her pen some more right above the military base. Instantaneously tons of jeeps, tanks, choppers and planes floated up in the air toward the red blinking ball of the pen. Even the ones resting in the hangars broke through the roof to be collected by the bully of a Brobdingnagian woman.
“There, now I don’t have to destroy before I can collect. How gentle of me isn't it?” Sophie hovered on the pen with the countless of military stuff floating behind it like a bunch of helium balloons. It came at a halt above the unfolded palm of her slender manicured hand and waited patiently for its anticipated cargo to arrive.
She lowered the pen until all vehicles rested safely on her hand, which still carried the scent and damp of her womanhood fluids. She raised it to eye level for inspection. Such mighty army, capable of bringing governments to their knees, now just mere toys in the hand of a common but alluring Brobdingnagian mother. Several vehicle’s we’re manned by soldiers or mechanics who got interrupted during maintenance. Most of them, frozen with fear, watched all fossilized at the piercing blackhole pupils surrounded by radiating green irises. The never ending pitch dark pointy eyelashes looked like they we're thirsty of impaling some skyscrapers for breakfast.
From the captured Lilliputian's point of view, it was impossible to recognize the delight in Sophie’s looks or to notice her perfect pale teeth nibbling her lower lip in contemplation.

From ground level Ashley observed it all with bewilderment. There was no chance for her to see the spectacle of one soldier after the other dropping to their knees. All compliant to submit to the mother's all powerful will.
The sight would have disgusted her. Ashley is not the kind of girl to give in to someone’s will, no matter how overwhelming their authority is.
What a terrible person, to abuse your force in such a way. That woman gives me the creeps. Ashley thought.
She saw Sophie enjoy a moment of delectation, gaping with fascination at the would-be playthings in the palm of her hand. She leisurely closed her town-sized fist with a joyfully titter and trapped the army in an inescapable prison.
When shut, Sophie fixed her eyes on the panicked city again, becoming all stern for a sudden. “I was never here. You got that!” Without waiting for an answer Sophie stood up to her full height and unintentionally showed off her marvelous bare thighs and shapely bubble butt, which by the looks of it, almost seemed to tear open her cut off and frayed denim shorts. This unannounced and disastrous visit ended with the sight of Goddess Sophie grinning at her clenched fist. After that, she strode out of the room and slammed the door close, which caused thousands of windows in Oakton City to quiver in its reverberations.
“Okay… and she forgot to close the lid” Kelvin broke in after a moment of dumbstruck silence.
“Yeah, so is that a bad thing?” Miller replied.
“Well, who removed the lid when she wasn’t here now then, huh?”
“Forget that boy, this is our chance of escape.”
Miller looked at Johnson. “What do you think Cobra? General Morgan probably already assembled a team. We've got to be one of them don’t you think?”

“Someone is coming again.” Johnson contemplated the door which Sophie closed a few minutes ago. “Huh?”
“He’s right” Ashley filled in. “I sense it to.” Rhythmic trembles we’re felt again, becoming heavier by the second, then the door swung open. It was Madison with her long blond ponytail coming home from school. Looking at her micro metropolis, she reacted all aghast. “What the! What happened to you? Who did this?” She dropped her backpack on the ground, threw her jacket over the chair and crouched down in her pink skirt to pick up the lid. “I hope no one got hurt.” GRRRUUUMBLE GRUUMBLE… CLAAACK. The lid was closed.
“And there goes our change of escape.” Miller said.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Thank you very much for reading and please let me know what you think!